- » Souffle
Souffle is a fluffy, baked cake which is made by combining egg yolks and beaten egg whites with a base that could be made of custard, fruits, jams, etc. Souffle is a French word that literally means “To ... More »
Sweet Potato Souffle
1. Cut sweet potatoes into 1/2 inch to 1 inch cubes.
2. Put them into a pot of hot water filled about an inch, steam until soft for about 15 minutes and mash or puree potatoes.
3. Add spices, salt, honey, sugar, eggs and Greek yogurt, and stir to... - 137.904
Making a perfect souffle is not as difficult as it may seem, if you follow these simple instructions! - 134.786
Mocha Spice Souffle With Chocolate And Chili
So, currently are you on a healthy diet regime to keep weight and waist line in your control? And you love desserts and its hard for you to resist them. Chef Michelle shows us a not so fatty Spiced Mocha Soufflé recipe and its easy to make so you have more... - 134.631
How To Make Classic French Cheese Soufflé
Decadent fluffy cloudy texture , there are many techniques to improve to make a soufflé to perfection. Learn all of them with this tutorial that will tech you step by step how to make your soufflé rise all the way to the sky! - 134.538
French Lemon Souffle
Lemon souffle is an amazing French dessert. Watch this video and make your own souffle. The chef flavors the lemon souffle with lemon zest and lemon juice, then bakes to perfection. The video displays, how simple it is to prepare this recipe at home. This... - 131.4
Simple Chocolate Souffle
For all those who think they are kitchen challenged, here is a recipe for simple chocolate souffle which is so easy that anyone who can spell kitchen can cook. In this video you will find the simplest steps of making the world's most famous hot, chocolate... - 119.16
Chocolate Souffle (with Grand Marnier)
Soufflés may look like a restaurant-only dessert, but they are actually easy to make. This chocolate soufflé can be made ahead of time. This is a rich and delightful dessert. - 117.534
Sweet Potato Soufflé With Spongy Marshmallow Topping
Bid adieu to your boring potato and steak dinner with this kick-ass sweet potato dish. Betty shows how to add some pizzazz to your holiday table with her not-so-traditional and sophisticated sweet-potato soufflé, unabashedly topped with a spongy, sweet... - 110.181
Cheese Souffle: On The Side #15
This wonderful cheese souffle can be made from ingredients in your pantry and there's no need to be intimidated by it... it will be delicious no matter how high it rises! - 107.987
Part 1 Of Cheese Souffle
Impress your friends by making this delicious cheese souffle, follow my steps and it will be perfect I promise. Also, watch part 2 of this video series. - 105.68
Part 2 Of Making A Cheese Souffle
Impress your friends by making this delicious cheese souffle, you are going to love it. I did a parody of the french language, I do live in Quebec after all. Watch part 1 for more information. - 105.332
Grand Marnier Soufflé
Watch this outstanding video that displays a recipe for classic grand marnier souffle. The video is very impressive and offers some great tips too. Any dinner party with this great classic French dessert at the end will be memorable and your guests would be... - 102.758
Delicious Parmesan Chive Egg Souffle
Eggs are nature's most perfect food. And what perfect way to make the most of it then cook it with cheese and chives to make yummy hors d'oeuvres. Chef Keith Snow shares a delectable appetizer recipe that isn't just appetizing, but very nutritious too. - 97.5338
Easy Asparagus Souffle
Most of us are afraid of making baked soufflés cause they don’t turn out like they are supposed to. This recipe gives the most perfect light and fluffy savory soufflés ever possible. They will have your guest impressed soon as you take them to the table.... - 93.4512
Thanksgiving Sweet Potato Souffle
Here is an extraordinary sweet potato souffle to add a special touch to your Thanksgiving menu. Check out this video and create a sensational dessert for this special occasion. Surely a great way to impress your family and friends. Take a look and give it a... - 92.5443
Delicious Chocolate Souffle
If you like having different types of desserts, then this one is for you. The Chef shows how to make chocolate souffle in the video. This is so easy to make and so yummy. Do watch the video, before trying it at home. - 86.3365
Raw Sweet Potato Souffle
On a raw food diet? This video is a must watch for you. The chef shares a fabulous recipe to prepare a Raw Sweet Potato Souffle. The recipe is absolutely simple, fuss free and very very impressive. Give it a try and bag yourself a whole lot of compliments. - 82.8388
Want to make something special for your family tonight? Try this delicious Spinach Souffle. Watch the chef demonstrate a step by step procedure to prepare this delicacy. We bet your family will certainly love the treat. - 80.1919
Soufflé Omelette With Balsamic Strawberries
Bored of eating the same old egg omelet everyday? Breathe in some newness to your breakfast eggs with this yummy egg recipe stuffed with balsamic strawberries. Very fluffy, flavorful, and healthy, this soufflé omelet barely takes any minute to cook and makes... - 77.3577
Try out this quick and easy recipe for the much popular Souffle Rothschild. Needless to say that this recipe for Souffle Rothschild is amazingly tasty too! Give it a try and surprise your loved ones. - 51.8743
Chocolate Souffle is a light dessert which can be made to serve right after dinner. It is very easy to make and takes little time to prepare. You can make and serve chocolate souffle anytime you like. - 50.7503
Italian Souffle Sandwich
1. Pre-heat the oven by setting it to 375°F .
2. Take a casserole of capacity 3/4 –cup and add some nonstick cooking spray to it.
3. Place a slice of bread within the casserole.
4. Sprinkle the provolone cheese on it and add tomato... - 50.5782
Orange Souffle Surprise
Are you looking for an enjoyable Orange Souffle Surprise recipe? Try your hand at this European recipe of Orange Souffle Surprise, which makes you keep asking for more. Pamper everyone with Orange Souffle Surprise as Dessert. This Orange Souffle Surprise... - 50.2277
Florida Orange Souffle
Set your taste-buds reeling with delight with this enticingly delicious Florida Orange Souffle. Also, you might find it hard to believe, how easy it is to make this Florida Orange Souffle. So don't miss it! - 50.0576
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Grease a medium (1 1/2-quart or 6 cup) souffle dish or into individual dishes, with vegetable spray or oil.
3. To make the custard
4. In a small heavy bottomed saucepan, combine raisins, skim milk, and... - 49.7172
Sea Food Souffle
Indulge in life's real pleasure with this Sea Food Souffle and enjoy the real fun of cooking with this wondeful recipe. With the most popular combinations on trial, this Sea Food Souffle is sure to catch everyone's fancy! - 49.4686
Macaroni Puff Souffle
Put macaroni and enough water to cover in blender; blend to coarsely chop.
Drain; pour into saucepan.
Put next 5 ingredients in blender; blend till smooth.
Add green pepper and cheese; blend till coarsely chopped.
Pour over macaroni.
Cook and... - 49.4141
Cold Cheese Souffle
1) In abowl, add Gelozone with cold water and prepare a smooth paste.
2) Pour in remaining water.
3) Place over heat and boil for a minute.
4) Allow cooling in a bowl.
5) In a bowl, combine Maggi and vinegar. Whisk until frothy and... - 49.1117
French Grapefruit Souffle
Grapes, grapes and more grapes. If you have got some grapes and have been wondering what to make with them, here's a delicious treat. This french grapefruitsouffle is a yummy recipe that is very simple and easy. You can start cooking with grapes even if you... - 49.0986
Chilled Tomato Souffle
1. Cut a thin slice from the tops of tomatoes.
2. Scoop out its seeds.
3. Press seeds and pulp through a fine mesh strainer into a bowl.
4. Discard seeds and reserve juice.
5. Sprinkle the hollow tomato shells with salt and invert them on to a... - 48.9071
Sweet Potato Souffle
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F
2. Butter a soufflé dish.
3. Peel the potatoes and cut into cubes.
4. Boil the potatoes in salted water until fork tender.
5. Drain well in a colander and let dry in the steam then tip into a bowl
6.... - 48.9061
1) In a bowl, add in the gelatin and 1 ¼ cups of water
2) Add in the beet juice, vinegar, mayonnaise, salt and pepper
3) Using an electric mixer blend well
4) Pour into the refrigerator tray and chill for about 20 minutes till firm to touch but... - 48.8801
Eating just one is not possible for any one is my claim for this recipe of Apricot Souffle. The Apricot Souffle holds a high place in the European cuisine. I never fail to eat Dessert while dining out and this is the most common dish that I order. I am... - 48.8009
Swiss Cheese Pepper Souffles
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. Slice off ½ inch from the top of the peppers and reserve as a lid.
3. Thinly slice off the base to make the peppers stand.
4. Remove and discard the pith and seeds.
5. In a saucepan, boil water.
6.... - 48.7965
Zucchini And Leek Pudding Souffle
1. Butter a 1-quart soufflé dish or casserole.
2. Sprinkle 1 tablespoon Parmesan on the base and sides of the dish.
3. Preheat oven to 375°.
4. In a large skillet, heat the oil over moderate heat.
5. Add zucchini, leeks, and... - 48.7876
Pumpkin Souffle Pudding
1. Preheat an oven to 187.5C (375F).
2. Grease a soufflÃ© dish and keep aside.
3. In a small bowl, combine brown sugar, flour, salt, ginger, cinnamon powder and clove powder. Mix well and keep aside.
4. In a medium sized bowl, place... - 48.6842
Vegetable And Pineapple Souffle Salad
1) Dissolve gelatin in hot water.
2) Add vinegar, cold water, mayonnaise, salt, and pepper and blend with a rotary beater.
3) Take refrigerator freezing tray, pour the mixture over it, and chill in freezing unit for 15 to 20 minutes or... - 48.6792
Blue Cheese Souffle
Heat oven to 350°.
Butter 1-quart souffle dish or casserole.
Make a 4-inch-wide band of triple-thickness aluminum foil 2 inches longer than circumference of dish; butter 1 side of foil.
Secure foil band, buttered side in, around outside edge of dish and... - 48.464
Individual Brandy Souffles With Strawberry Sauce
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In eight 8-ounce ovenproof dishes, spray with a vegetable spray.
3) In a medium bowl, beat the egg whites until frothy.
4) Beat in the cream of tartar, 2 tablespoons honey and vanilla extract then beat... - 48.4596
Mini-coffee Chilled Souffles
Coffee can actually make any dish special. A dash of coffee and the dish comes alive. Add the much needed zing to your cooking. This mini-coffee chilled souffles is a wonderful treat that you would love to make over and over again. - 48.4538
Eat Smart Broccoli Parmesan Souffle
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2. Butter 8-cup souffle dish or 8 souffle cups and sprinkle 1/3 cup of parmesan cheese over it.
3. Cook broccoli by steaming for about 3 minutes until it turns soft. Drain it and run under cold water.... - 48.3524
Frozen Souffle With Strawberry Sauce
Frozen Souffle With Strawberry Sauce is an irresistible mouth watering recipe which you would love to serve to your loved ones. Try this Frozen Souffle With Strawberry Sauce dish; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this. - 48.3028
1) Preheat oven to 350F.
2) Using a sharp knife, cut corn from ears (4 cups), and keep aside.
3) In medium saucepan, heat 1/2 cup butter with 1/2 cup sugar until butter is melted.
4) Add flour and stir until well blended.
5) Remove the... - 48.2798
Souffle Sans Sel
1) Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2) In a saucepan, heat the milk over low heat.
3) Bring to a boil and keep aside.
4) In another pan, melt the butter or margarine.
5) To this, add the onion powder and flour.
6) Cook for 3 minutes,... - 48.2706
Cheese Souffle With Cream Of Tartar
The Cheese Souffle is simply mouth watering! The flavor of this yummy dish is so addictive! It is not surprising that this Cheese Souffle is finished in a matter of minutes! You simply have to try this brilliant Cheese Souffle recipe! - 48.2674
Garden Souffle Salad
If you are looking for something fresh, delicious and exciting then there can't be anything better than this Garden Souffle Salad! A very interesting dessert salad with Jell-O, real fresh vegetables in tangy lemon flavor! Give this amazing Garden Souffle... - 48.2365
Chocolate Souffle Cakes
1 Heat the oven to 375 degrees farenheit.
2 Spray the bottoms of only 8 jumbo muffin cups ,3 3/4 x 1 7/8 inches with cooking spray.
3 In a 1-quart saucepan,heat chocolate,butter and 1 teaspoon espresso granules over low heat stirring... - 48.2065
Fabulous Cheese Souffle
It doesn't take a gourmet to judge how appetizing and flavorful Fabulous Cheese Souffle using this recipe turns out. It is an effortless Side Dish. An assortment of fabulous flavors, the Fabulous Cheese Souffle recipe is one of those European dishes you... - 48.1889
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Coat six 8-ounce souffle cups with no-stick spray.
Add 1 teaspoon of the sugar to each cup and swirl to coat the bottom and sides.
Distribute 3/4 cup of the blackberries and 3/4 cup of the raspberries among the cups.
Grate 1/2... - 48.1422
Honey And Preserved Ginger Souffle
1. Heat honey in a pan placed over a double boiler (pan of simmering water).
2. Beat egg yolks and mix into honey.
3. Remove pan from water.
4. Add milk and mix with a wooden spoon till well blended.
5. Place pan over low heat and cook, stirring... - 48.0277
Old Fashioned Eggplant Souffle
1. Preheat the oven to 300°.
2. Wash eggplant thoroughly and grease with shortening.
3. Take a shallow baking dish and transfer greased eggplants into it and bake for 35 minutes or till tender.
4. Take a large bowl and transfer... - 47.8213
Microwave Buttered Spinach Souffle
In a 1 1/2-quart bowl MICROWAVE butter on HIGH until melted.
Stir in dry ingredients to make smooth paste.
Gradually stir in milk.
MICROWAVE 3 to 4 MINUTES on HIGH, or until thick, stirring twice.
Add slightly beaten egg yolks, blend well.
Stir in the... - 47.8082
Grand Marnier Souffle
1) In a saucepan, place the grated orange rind, pour in the milk and warm over low heat. Alternately, place in the microwave on LOW for 2 minutes.
2) Sprinkle the gelatine over the orange juice and keep aside to soften.
3) Lightly beat the egg yolks... - 47.6617
Prepare a 1-1/2-quart souffle dish; set aside.
Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
In a medium saucepan over low heat, combine milk and chocolate.
Stir until chocolate melts.
Remove from heat; set aside.
In a medium mixing bowl, beat egg yolks until thickened... - 47.6471
Combine water and creme de menthe in a medium saucepan.
Sprinkle with gelatin.
Add 1/3 cup brown sugar.
Stir constantly over low heat until gelatin and sugar dissolve.
Add chocolate pieces and salt.
Stir until chocolate melts.
Remove from heat.
Stir in egg... - 47.6088
Elegant Daiquiri Souffle
1) Cut a piece of waxed paper or aluminum foil according to 1 1/2-quart souffle dish, allowing a 1-inch overlap.
2) Fold the paper in half and wrap around the dish. Form a collar extending 5 inches above rim of dish.
3) Secure tightly with tape.
4)... - 47.5779
1) Slice unpeeled squash into 3- to 4-inch squares.
2) In a saucepan boil small amount of salted water and cook squash uncovered for 20 to 25 minutes till tender.
3) Take off the pulp and mash measuring around 2 cups.
4) Remove the rind.... - 47.5294
Elegant Chocolate Souffle
1. Pre-heat the oven to 325°F.
2. Take a 5-cup souffle dish and measure a length of foil to go around it.
3. Fold the foil in thirds.
4. Butter the foil and sprinkle it with sugar.
5. Make sure the foil collar is 2 inches beyond the rim of the... - 47.5232
Spiced Lobster Souffle
This Lobster Souffle surprises you with the flavors packed into it. For those who loves the strong taste of the deadly combination of lobster and herbs, this is defintely the dish for you. Try this for once, I bet, you will get a lot of compliments for this... - 47.5142
1. Prepare a souffle dish by tying a band of greaseproof paper.
2. Mix the gelatine in 1/2 teacup of cold water. Warm until the gelatine dissolves.
3. Separate the eggs.
4. Mix the milk, sugar, chocolate powder, cocoa and egg-yolks.
5. Put to cook on a slow... - 47.4847
Kentucky Bourbon Souffle
1) Take a soufflÃ© dish and line it with aluminum foil. Coat one side of the aluminum foil with cooking spray.
2) Keep aside the dish.
3) Make the gelatin soft by keeping in water for 2 minutes.
4) Put the gelatin in water and boil.... - 47.4573
1. Preheat oven to 450F.
2. In medium bowl beat 2 eggs.
3. Add 1 tablespoon vanilla, flour, 1 cup milk, and butter to the egg mixture. Stir to get a smooth consistency.
4. Lightly grease a hot 7-inch skillet. In the skillet add 2... - 47.3815
Individual Ginger Pear Souffles
These Individual Ginger Pear Souffles taste incredible ! Try these spicy fluffy sweet fruit bakes for your dessert tonight and let me know if you like them. Your suggestions for these Individual Ginger Pear Souffles are welcome ! - 47.3453
Spinach Souffle is an irresistible recipe which you would surely love to serve to your friends as a side dish. Enjoy this delicious spinach recipe; I am sure you would love to try this Spinach Souffle dish. - 47.2806
Fresh Spinach Souffle
The Fresh Spinach Souffle dish is a yummy side dish for any of your parties. This well flavored and unique dish is sure to bowl your guests over. Try this wonderful Fresh Spinach Souffle recipe! - 47.2741
Cranberry And Orange Souffle
1. Start by preheating the oven to 400° F
2. Take an 8-cup souffle dish, and butter it properly, now sprinkle a little sugar on the sides and bottom.
3. In a medium sized saucepan, combine the cranberries, 1 cup of sugar, and 1 cup of... - 47.2737
Creme De Cacao Souffle
Prepare a 6-cup souffle dish with collar; set aside.
Mix 1/2 cup sugar, gelatin and salt in a medium saucepan.
Stir in water.
Add slightly beaten egg yolks and chocolate pieces.
Stir constantly over medium heat until chocolate melts and mixture begins to '... - 47.2672
Brown mushrooms lightly in 1 Tbsp. butter.
Add to seafood with enough mayonnaise to moisten.
Put in 1 1/2 quart souffle' dish or casserole.
Melt 1/4 cup butter and blend in flour.
Gradually add milk and cook, stirring constantly, until thickened.
Beat egg... - 47.2608
Seafood Salad Souffle
1. To make the lime layer in a medium-size bowl dissolve lime gelatin in boiling water and stir in sour cream, mayonnaise or salad dressing, lemon juice, salt and red pepper seasoning.
2. Let it chill 30 minutes such that it is as thick as unbeaten... - 47.2602
Wash zucchini, cut lengthwise into halves.
Scoop out flesh of each zucchini half, leaving a shell.
Chop flesh and set aside.
Arrange zucchini shells in greased baking dish.
In a large saucepan, heat a little of the butter.
Add chopped zucchini; saute about 10... - 47.2476
1. Collect and measure all the required ingredients
2. Butter a baking dish or a pudding mold.
3. Preheat the oven to 350° F
4. In a small saucepan, combine the butter and flour and beat with a wooden spoon or plastic spatula to blend... - 47.2157
Cold Lemon Souffle
1. Lightly grease bottoms and sides of 2 (4-oz) individual souffle dishes.
2. Make paper collars: For each souffle dish, tear sheet of waxed paper 10 inches long. Fold lengthwise into thirds; lightly grease one side. With string, tie collar (buttered side... - 47.1973
Souffle Grand Marnier
1) Into a bowl, sift flour, cornflour and salt and set aside.
2) Heat milk and remove from heat once it starts boiling. ... - 47.1613
Spinach And Prawn Souffle
1) Wash the spinach thoroughly and drain well.
2) In a large pan, place the spinach with onion and water.
3) preheat the oven.
4) Cover the pan and let the spinach simmer gently for 3-5 minutes, until the spinach is just cooked.
5) In a... - 47.0894
Melt chocolate in milk in saucepan over very low heat, stirring constantly until smooth.
Remove from heat.
Melt butter in saucepan; remove from heat and blend in flour.
Gradually blend in chocolate mixture.
Cook and stir over low heat until smooth and... - 47.0805
Fish And Souffle
This fish and souffle recipe is a fish reciepe prepared with souffle like base. The souffle is prepred with milk and eggs, seasoned and flavored with mustard, poured over breadcrumbs. Topped with the fish and butter with parsley or chives sprinkled on top,... - 47.065
Apple And Peach Souffle
1) In a 1.5 litre souffle dish, tie a broad strip of waxed paper, slightly higher than the dish, around the outer surface of the dish.
2) Lightly brush the inner surface of paper with melted butter or oil.
3) In a pan, add the apples and... - 47.04
Queen's Cheese Souffle
1. Preheat the oven at (350°).
2. In a medium-size saucepan melt butter or margarine, stir in flour and salt and cook, stirring constantly, just until bubbly.
3. Stir in milk and liquid red pepper seasoning and continue cooking and... - 46.9951
Cold Orange Souffle
Cold Orange Souffle is simply an irresistible dessert recipe. Try this amazingly delicious Cold Orange Souffle recipe; I am sure you will always tempt to prepare this for every party! - 46.9912
1) Cook grits in boiling water with salt for 5 minutes.
2) Drizzle Worcestershire sauce and butter.
3) Stir in 2-3 tablespoon grits in eggs and mix well.
4) Add cheese and stir until cheese melts completely.
5) Take a buttered 2-quart souffle dish and... - 46.9853
Pear And Carrot Souffle
Pear And Carrot Souffle is my favorite. I served it for an informal get together at home for my family using this Pear And Carrot Souffle recipe! Everyone loved it! Little did they know that the credit went to this wonderful Pear And Carrot Souffle recipe. - 46.9725
Cranberry Topped Holiday Souffle
1. In a saucepan soften gelatin in milk and let it stand for 1 minute.
2. In a bowl beat egg yolks and add to gelatin mixture.
3. Bring to a boil stirring in 1/3 cup sugar and over low heat, stirring constantly.
4. Remove mixture from heat, let it cool... - 46.9672
Mite High Omelette Souffle
1. Preheat a large electric pan to 300Â° F.
2. Separate the egg whites from the yolk.
3. Using a beater, beat egg whites until stiff.
4. In another bowl, beat yolks with salt, flour, baking powder and milk.
5. Fold in the egg yolk mixture... - 46.941
Cheese Souffle Salad
The cheese souffle salad is a gelatin cheese souffle salad prepared with added eggs. Made with american cheese and mayonnaise, the cheese souffle salad has fresh veggies in it and is chilled to set before serving. - 46.9083
Sweet Potato Souffle
Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C).
Using the teaspoon of oil, grease a medium-sized souffle dish and set it aside.
Put the potato in a bowl and add the cream, sugar, salt and butter.
Beat the mixture with a wooden spoon until smooth.
Grate the orange rind... - 46.8888
Creamy And Delicious Cheese Souffle
Blend flour, salt, mustard and paprika in 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Add evaporated milk and pepper sauce.
MICROWAVE 3 to 4 MINUTES on HIGH, or until thickened, stirring after 2 minutes, then every 30 seconds.
Stir until melted.
If necessary,... - 46.8806
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F and line a souffle dish with butter paper.
2. Melt butter in a pan over low flame.
3. When butter stops frothing, take pan off the flame and add lobster meat, Tabasco sauce, salt and pepper and shake to... - 46.8148
Frozen Praline Souffle
Attach a foil collar to a 1.2 litre/2 pint souffle dish, or to 8 ramekin dishes, by folding a length of foil in half, sticking it to the outside of the dish using a little butter, then tying securely with string.
Cut the biscuits into small pieces and... - 46.8027
Tomato And Spaghetti Souffle
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degree C
2. Prepare a souffle dish greasing it wil oil or butter.
3. Blanch tomatoes in boiling water, peel and divide them into halves.
4. Gently squeeze out seeds and discard.
5. Finely slice tomato shells and keep... - 46.7461
Souffle Grand Marnier
Souffle Grand Marnier is a lovely exotic dessert that is simply mouth watering! I served this for an informal get together for dinner and it was a complete success. Try making Souffle Grand Marnier at home and you will understand why! - 46.7203
1) Cut the asparagus into 1/4-inch pieces.
2) In a pot, boil 1 cup water.
3) Add in the asparagus and simmer.
4) Drain, keeping aside 1/2 cup of the liquid for later use.
5) In another pot, heat butter and stir in the flour.
6) Combine... - 46.713
Seafood Souffles is an amazingly delicious side dish which you will enjoy with your family and friends. If you loved it, do share it with your friends also! - 46.6922
1. Grease a soufflé dish or individual soufflé moulds with oil.
2. In a saucepan, combine the chocolate in half the milk and place over a low flame.
3. Stir the mixture until the chocolate dissolves in the milk.
4. Pour the remaining... - 46.6812
Florida Orange Souffle
1. Grease well a 2-quarter soufflé dish or ramekin mold with oil or butter.
2. Dust the dish with powdered sugar. Set aside.
3. Preheat oven to 375°F
4. Take a small saucepan and combine flour and 1/3 cup sugar, gradually adding milk,... - 46.6767
Remove eggs from refrigerator and allow to remain at room temperature for at least one half hour before using.
Put whites in large bowl and yolks in medium sized bowl.
Beat egg yolks well; set aside.
Shred Cheddar cheese onto a piece of wax... - 46.649
1. Take a 7" souffle tin, tie a ppaper collar to it and place a one pound jam jar in its centre
2. Place a bowl on a pan of hot water and whisk egg yolks and sugar in the bowl until thick
3. To This, add the gooseberry syrup and whisk... - 46.6449
Vegetable Souffles Onion Or Shallot Souffii
Saute the shallots in butter until nicely colored and cooked through.
Prepare the souffle mixture: combine the flour and butter in a skillet and cook for a few minutes.
Gradually stir in the milk, salt, and hot pepper sauce, and continue stirring until... - 46.6041
Lemon Souffle Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 350°.
2. In a bowl with a wire whisk or a rotary or electric beater, beat the egg whites and salt together until they are stiff enough to stand in unwavering peaks on the beater when it is lifted from the bowl.
3.... - 46.6039
Frozen Date Souffle
This Frozen Date Souffle recipe is always a hit among my guests! Filled with the goodness of fruits, this is a great dessert option. A really simple, recipe i prefer serving this at my parties since it takes very little time to prepare. Try it out for... - 46.5984
Souffle Recipes By Category