- » Souffle
Souffle is a fluffy, baked cake which is made by combining egg yolks and beaten egg whites with a base that could be made of custard, fruits, jams, etc. Souffle is a French word that literally means “To ... More »
Sweet Potato Souffle
1. Cut sweet potatoes into 1/2 inch to 1 inch cubes.
2. Put them into a pot of hot water filled about an inch, steam until soft for about 15 minutes and mash or puree potatoes.
3. Add spices, salt, honey, sugar, eggs and Greek yogurt, and stir to... - 139.111
Making a perfect souffle is not as difficult as it may seem, if you follow these simple instructions! - 138.099
Mocha Spice Souffle With Chocolate And Chili
So, currently are you on a healthy diet regime to keep weight and waist line in your control? And you love desserts and its hard for you to resist them. Chef Michelle shows us a not so fatty Spiced Mocha Soufflé recipe and its easy to make so you have more... - 135.968
French Lemon Souffle
Lemon souffle is an amazing French dessert. Watch this video and make your own souffle. The chef flavors the lemon souffle with lemon zest and lemon juice, then bakes to perfection. The video displays, how simple it is to prepare this recipe at home. This... - 134.684
Simple Chocolate Souffle
For all those who think they are kitchen challenged, here is a recipe for simple chocolate souffle which is so easy that anyone who can spell kitchen can cook. In this video you will find the simplest steps of making the world's most famous hot, chocolate... - 120.924
Sweet Potato Soufflé With Spongy Marshmallow Topping
Bid adieu to your boring potato and steak dinner with this kick-ass sweet potato dish. Betty shows how to add some pizzazz to your holiday table with her not-so-traditional and sophisticated sweet-potato soufflé, unabashedly topped with a spongy, sweet... - 113.457
Grand Marnier Soufflé
Watch this outstanding video that displays a recipe for classic grand marnier souffle. The video is very impressive and offers some great tips too. Any dinner party with this great classic French dessert at the end will be memorable and your guests would be... - 110.437
Cheese Souffle: On The Side #15
This wonderful cheese souffle can be made from ingredients in your pantry and there's no need to be intimidated by it... it will be delicious no matter how high it rises! - 102.22
Delicious Parmesan Chive Egg Souffle
Eggs are nature's most perfect food. And what perfect way to make the most of it then cook it with cheese and chives to make yummy hors d'oeuvres. Chef Keith Snow shares a delectable appetizer recipe that isn't just appetizing, but very nutritious too. - 100.876
Thanksgiving Sweet Potato Souffle
Here is an extraordinary sweet potato souffle to add a special touch to your Thanksgiving menu. Check out this video and create a sensational dessert for this special occasion. Surely a great way to impress your family and friends. Take a look and give it a... - 92.5021
Delicious Chocolate Souffle
If you like having different types of desserts, then this one is for you. The Chef shows how to make chocolate souffle in the video. This is so easy to make and so yummy. Do watch the video, before trying it at home. - 87.9292
Raw Sweet Potato Souffle
On a raw food diet? This video is a must watch for you. The chef shares a fabulous recipe to prepare a Raw Sweet Potato Souffle. The recipe is absolutely simple, fuss free and very very impressive. Give it a try and bag yourself a whole lot of compliments. - 84.3792
Want to make something special for your family tonight? Try this delicious Spinach Souffle. Watch the chef demonstrate a step by step procedure to prepare this delicacy. We bet your family will certainly love the treat. - 81.7375
Easy Asparagus Souffle
Most of us are afraid of making baked soufflés cause they don’t turn out like they are supposed to. This recipe gives the most perfect light and fluffy savory soufflés ever possible. They will have your guest impressed soon as you take them to the table.... - 81.4894
Part 2 Of Making A Cheese Souffle
Impress your friends by making this delicious cheese souffle, you are going to love it. I did a parody of the french language, I do live in Quebec after all. Watch part 1 for more information. - 79.1873
Soufflé Omelette With Balsamic Strawberries
Bored of eating the same old egg omelet everyday? Breathe in some newness to your breakfast eggs with this yummy egg recipe stuffed with balsamic strawberries. Very fluffy, flavorful, and healthy, this soufflé omelet barely takes any minute to cook and makes... - 78.9592
How To Make Classic French Cheese Soufflé
Decadent fluffy cloudy texture , there are many techniques to improve to make a soufflé to perfection. Learn all of them with this tutorial that will tech you step by step how to make your soufflé rise all the way to the sky! - 76.0713
Orange Souffle Surprise
Are you looking for an enjoyable Orange Souffle Surprise recipe? Try your hand at this European recipe of Orange Souffle Surprise, which makes you keep asking for more. Pamper everyone with Orange Souffle Surprise as Dessert. This Orange Souffle Surprise... - 50.6175
Italian Souffle Sandwich
1. Pre-heat the oven by setting it to 375°F .
2. Take a casserole of capacity 3/4 –cup and add some nonstick cooking spray to it.
3. Place a slice of bread within the casserole.
4. Sprinkle the provolone cheese on it and add tomato... - 49.941
Potato Souffle With Tangy Bacon Sauce
Taste it to believe it that this Potato Souffle With Tangy Bacon Sauce recipe can get you hooked easily. Best enjoyed as a Main Dish this recipe was taught to me by a dear friend who also happens to be a great chef. Please try this recipe of Potato Souffle... - 49.9112
Try out this quick and easy recipe for the much popular Souffle Rothschild. Needless to say that this recipe for Souffle Rothschild is amazingly tasty too! Give it a try and surprise your loved ones. - 49.5243
French Grapefruit Souffle
Grapes, grapes and more grapes. If you have got some grapes and have been wondering what to make with them, here's a delicious treat. This french grapefruitsouffle is a yummy recipe that is very simple and easy. You can start cooking with grapes even if you... - 49.2759
Eating just one is not possible for any one is my claim for this recipe of Apricot Souffle. The Apricot Souffle holds a high place in the European cuisine. I never fail to eat Dessert while dining out and this is the most common dish that I order. I am... - 49.0323
Macaroni Puff Souffle
Put macaroni and enough water to cover in blender; blend to coarsely chop.
Drain; pour into saucepan.
Put next 5 ingredients in blender; blend till smooth.
Add green pepper and cheese; blend till coarsely chopped.
Pour over macaroni.
Cook and... - 48.8405
Chocolate Souffle is a light dessert which can be made to serve right after dinner. It is very easy to make and takes little time to prepare. You can make and serve chocolate souffle anytime you like. - 48.7254
Chocolate Souffle Cakes
1 Heat the oven to 375 degrees farenheit.
2 Spray the bottoms of only 8 jumbo muffin cups ,3 3/4 x 1 7/8 inches with cooking spray.
3 In a 1-quart saucepan,heat chocolate,butter and 1 teaspoon espresso granules over low heat stirring... - 48.4736
Lemon Souffle Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 350°.
2. In a bowl with a wire whisk or a rotary or electric beater, beat the egg whites and salt together until they are stiff enough to stand in unwavering peaks on the beater when it is lifted from the bowl.
3.... - 48.4514
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Coat six 8-ounce souffle cups with no-stick spray.
Add 1 teaspoon of the sugar to each cup and swirl to coat the bottom and sides.
Distribute 3/4 cup of the blackberries and 3/4 cup of the raspberries among the cups.
Grate 1/2... - 48.2106
Florida Orange Souffle
Set your taste-buds reeling with delight with this enticingly delicious Florida Orange Souffle. Also, you might find it hard to believe, how easy it is to make this Florida Orange Souffle. So don't miss it! - 48.1937
1) Preheat oven to 350F.
2) Using a sharp knife, cut corn from ears (4 cups), and keep aside.
3) In medium saucepan, heat 1/2 cup butter with 1/2 cup sugar until butter is melted.
4) Add flour and stir until well blended.
5) Remove the... - 48.0972
Marshmallow Souffle Pudding
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Take a 8 1/2 inch flan dish and place it on a baking sheet. Use a double thickness foil to cover the rim from the outside. Cover in such a way that it form a 1 inch high collar around the rim. Butter the foil... - 48.0097
Pumpkin Souffle Pudding
1. Preheat an oven to 187.5C (375F).
2. Grease a soufflÃ© dish and keep aside.
3. In a small bowl, combine brown sugar, flour, salt, ginger, cinnamon powder and clove powder. Mix well and keep aside.
4. In a medium sized bowl, place... - 47.8604
Vegetable And Pineapple Souffle Salad
1) Dissolve gelatin in hot water.
2) Add vinegar, cold water, mayonnaise, salt, and pepper and blend with a rotary beater.
3) Take refrigerator freezing tray, pour the mixture over it, and chill in freezing unit for 15 to 20 minutes or... - 47.797
Old Fashioned Eggplant Souffle
1. Preheat the oven to 300°.
2. Wash eggplant thoroughly and grease with shortening.
3. Take a shallow baking dish and transfer greased eggplants into it and bake for 35 minutes or till tender.
4. Take a large bowl and transfer... - 47.7473
Sweet Potato Souffle
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F
2. Butter a soufflé dish.
3. Peel the potatoes and cut into cubes.
4. Boil the potatoes in salted water until fork tender.
5. Drain well in a colander and let dry in the steam then tip into a bowl
6.... - 47.6848
Sea Food Souffle
Indulge in life's real pleasure with this Sea Food Souffle and enjoy the real fun of cooking with this wondeful recipe. With the most popular combinations on trial, this Sea Food Souffle is sure to catch everyone's fancy! - 47.6833
Preheat the oven to 400°.
Grease a 7 inch diameter souffle dish with 2 tbsp of the butter, and tie with paper collar if liked.
Separate the eggs.
Melt the remaining butter in a saucepan, stir in cornstarch and cook for 1 minute.
Gradually add the milk, and... - 47.481
Souffle Topped Chicken
1) Preheat the oven to 400°.
2) In flameproof casserole, heat oil.
3) Add chicken and cook for about 10 minutes until pieces are browned on all sides.
4) Season with salt and pepper.
5) Drain corn and add to the casserole with 1/4 cup... - 47.3944
Microwave Buttered Spinach Souffle
In a 1 1/2-quart bowl MICROWAVE butter on HIGH until melted.
Stir in dry ingredients to make smooth paste.
Gradually stir in milk.
MICROWAVE 3 to 4 MINUTES on HIGH, or until thick, stirring twice.
Add slightly beaten egg yolks, blend well.
Stir in the... - 47.3659
1) In a bowl, add in the gelatin and 1 ¼ cups of water
2) Add in the beet juice, vinegar, mayonnaise, salt and pepper
3) Using an electric mixer blend well
4) Pour into the refrigerator tray and chill for about 20 minutes till firm to touch but... - 47.3407
Elegant Daiquiri Souffle
1) Cut a piece of waxed paper or aluminum foil according to 1 1/2-quart souffle dish, allowing a 1-inch overlap.
2) Fold the paper in half and wrap around the dish. Form a collar extending 5 inches above rim of dish.
3) Secure tightly with tape.
4)... - 47.2296
Frozen Mocha Souffle
Cut off a piece of wax paper long enough to go around a 6 1/2- to 7-inch 1 1/2- to 2-quart souffle" dish.
Make a double fold of paper lengthwise and brush with vegetable oil.
Fold around souffle dish, extending collar 2 to 3 inches above rim.
Tie with string... - 47.2209
Queen's Cheese Souffle
1. Preheat the oven at (350°).
2. In a medium-size saucepan melt butter or margarine, stir in flour and salt and cook, stirring constantly, just until bubbly.
3. Stir in milk and liquid red pepper seasoning and continue cooking and... - 47.2079
Zucchini And Leek Pudding Souffle
1. Butter a 1-quart soufflé dish or casserole.
2. Sprinkle 1 tablespoon Parmesan on the base and sides of the dish.
3. Preheat oven to 375°.
4. In a large skillet, heat the oil over moderate heat.
5. Add zucchini, leeks, and... - 47.2045
1) Slice unpeeled squash into 3- to 4-inch squares.
2) In a saucepan boil small amount of salted water and cook squash uncovered for 20 to 25 minutes till tender.
3) Take off the pulp and mash measuring around 2 cups.
4) Remove the rind.... - 47.1906
Cold Cheese Souffle
1) In abowl, add Gelozone with cold water and prepare a smooth paste.
2) Pour in remaining water.
3) Place over heat and boil for a minute.
4) Allow cooling in a bowl.
5) In a bowl, combine Maggi and vinegar. Whisk until frothy and... - 47.187
Prepare a 1-1/2-quart souffle dish; set aside.
Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
In a medium saucepan over low heat, combine milk and chocolate.
Stir until chocolate melts.
Remove from heat; set aside.
In a medium mixing bowl, beat egg yolks until thickened... - 47.1125
Banana Daiquiri Souffle
1. In a bowl combine 1/2 cup sugar, gelatin and salt in a saucepan and set aside.
2. In another bowl combine egg yolks and water, mixing well and stir into gelatin mixture.
3. Place over low heat, stirring constantly, until gelatin dissolves.
4. Remove... - 47.0599
1) Cut the asparagus into 1/4-inch pieces.
2) In a pot, boil 1 cup water.
3) Add in the asparagus and simmer.
4) Drain, keeping aside 1/2 cup of the liquid for later use.
5) In another pot, heat butter and stir in the flour.
6) Combine... - 47.0292
Fabulous Cheese Souffle
It doesn't take a gourmet to judge how appetizing and flavorful Fabulous Cheese Souffle using this recipe turns out. It is an effortless Side Dish. An assortment of fabulous flavors, the Fabulous Cheese Souffle recipe is one of those European dishes you... - 46.9633
Frozen Date Souffle
This Frozen Date Souffle recipe is always a hit among my guests! Filled with the goodness of fruits, this is a great dessert option. A really simple, recipe i prefer serving this at my parties since it takes very little time to prepare. Try it out for... - 46.9604
Apple And Peach Souffle
1) In a 1.5 litre souffle dish, tie a broad strip of waxed paper, slightly higher than the dish, around the outer surface of the dish.
2) Lightly brush the inner surface of paper with melted butter or oil.
3) In a pan, add the apples and... - 46.9372
Mini-coffee Chilled Souffles
Coffee can actually make any dish special. A dash of coffee and the dish comes alive. Add the much needed zing to your cooking. This mini-coffee chilled souffles is a wonderful treat that you would love to make over and over again. - 46.8899
Chilled Tomato Souffle
1. Cut a thin slice from the tops of tomatoes.
2. Scoop out its seeds.
3. Press seeds and pulp through a fine mesh strainer into a bowl.
4. Discard seeds and reserve juice.
5. Sprinkle the hollow tomato shells with salt and invert them on to a... - 46.829
1) Take a skillet and melt butter by heating it for 30 seconds.
2) Drain the salmon and add it to the butter.
3) Put in Worcestershire sauce, chopped onion, chopped celery, lemon juice and ¼ teaspoons of salt.
4) Cover and cook for 3 minutes before... - 46.6603
Frozen Praline Souffle
Attach a foil collar to a 1.2 litre/2 pint souffle dish, or to 8 ramekin dishes, by folding a length of foil in half, sticking it to the outside of the dish using a little butter, then tying securely with string.
Cut the biscuits into small pieces and... - 46.6434
Melt chocolate in milk in top part of double boiler over boiling water.
Beat with rotary beater until well blended.
Mix sugar, flour, and salt; add small amount of chocolate mixture, stirring until smooth.
Return to double boiler and cook until thickened,... - 46.5484
Spinach Souffle Roll
1) Preheat oven at 350°.
2) Use a 15- x 10- x 1-inch jellyroll pan to grease the bottom and sides with vegetable oil.
3) Take large sheet of wax paper to line the pan by leaving extra part beyond the edge of pan.
4) Use vegetable oil to grease... - 46.5305
Kentucky Bourbon Souffle
1) Take a soufflÃ© dish and line it with aluminum foil. Coat one side of the aluminum foil with cooking spray.
2) Keep aside the dish.
3) Make the gelatin soft by keeping in water for 2 minutes.
4) Put the gelatin in water and boil.... - 46.524
Broccoli Camembert Souffle
To make a foil collar, measure enough foil to go around a 2-quart souffle dish plus a 2- to 3-inch overlap.
Fold foil into thirds lengthwise.
Butter one side.
Position foil around dish with buttered side in, letting collar extend 2 inches above top of dish;... - 46.517
1. Grease a soufflé dish or individual soufflé moulds with oil.
2. In a saucepan, combine the chocolate in half the milk and place over a low flame.
3. Stir the mixture until the chocolate dissolves in the milk.
4. Pour the remaining... - 46.5126
Sweet Potato Souffle
Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C).
Using the teaspoon of oil, grease a medium-sized souffle dish and set it aside.
Put the potato in a bowl and add the cream, sugar, salt and butter.
Beat the mixture with a wooden spoon until smooth.
Grate the orange rind... - 46.4192
Blue Cheese Souffle
Heat oven to 350°.
Butter 1-quart souffle dish or casserole.
Make a 4-inch-wide band of triple-thickness aluminum foil 2 inches longer than circumference of dish; butter 1 side of foil.
Secure foil band, buttered side in, around outside edge of dish and... - 46.4186
1. Preheat the oven at 350°.
2. Lightly butter bottom of a 1 1/2 quart souffle dish, sprinkle with 1 teaspoon sugar, and set aside.
3. In a heavy saucepan melt 2 tablespoons butter over low heat and add flour, stirring until smooth.
4.... - 46.4141
Honey And Preserved Ginger Souffle
1. Heat honey in a pan placed over a double boiler (pan of simmering water).
2. Beat egg yolks and mix into honey.
3. Remove pan from water.
4. Add milk and mix with a wooden spoon till well blended.
5. Place pan over low heat and cook, stirring... - 46.3335
1.Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2.In a saucepan, heat margarine and cook onions in it for 3 minutes.
3.Add flour, salt, nutmeg and pepper.
4.Slowly put milk and stir until the mixture boils.
5.Cook on low flame for 5... - 46.325
Cheese Souffle With Cream Of Tartar
The Cheese Souffle is simply mouth watering! The flavor of this yummy dish is so addictive! It is not surprising that this Cheese Souffle is finished in a matter of minutes! You simply have to try this brilliant Cheese Souffle recipe! - 46.3135
Elegant Chocolate Souffle
1. Pre-heat the oven to 325°F.
2. Take a 5-cup souffle dish and measure a length of foil to go around it.
3. Fold the foil in thirds.
4. Butter the foil and sprinkle it with sugar.
5. Make sure the foil collar is 2 inches beyond the rim of the... - 46.2933
Cranberry Topped Holiday Souffle
1. In a saucepan soften gelatin in milk and let it stand for 1 minute.
2. In a bowl beat egg yolks and add to gelatin mixture.
3. Bring to a boil stirring in 1/3 cup sugar and over low heat, stirring constantly.
4. Remove mixture from heat, let it cool... - 46.2752
Garden Souffle Salad
If you are looking for something fresh, delicious and exciting then there can't be anything better than this Garden Souffle Salad! A very interesting dessert salad with Jell-O, real fresh vegetables in tangy lemon flavor! Give this amazing Garden Souffle... - 46.274
Cold Chicken Souffle
Day before serving: In large bowl, sprinkle gelatin over cold water; set aside to soften.
In saucepan, prepare soup as label directs but add curry.
Pour hot soup over gelatin; stir until gelatin dissolves.
Sprinkle chicken with seasoned salt and pepper; add... - 46.2664
Creamy And Delicious Cheese Souffle
Blend flour, salt, mustard and paprika in 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Add evaporated milk and pepper sauce.
MICROWAVE 3 to 4 MINUTES on HIGH, or until thickened, stirring after 2 minutes, then every 30 seconds.
Stir until melted.
If necessary,... - 46.2449
1) Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2) In a pan, saute the onion and garlic in butter, until the onion is lightly brown.
3) Stir in the flour and seasonings and stir with a wire whisk, until the mixture is smooth.
4) Cook over a low heat,... - 46.1068
Fish And Souffle
This fish and souffle recipe is a fish reciepe prepared with souffle like base. The souffle is prepred with milk and eggs, seasoned and flavored with mustard, poured over breadcrumbs. Topped with the fish and butter with parsley or chives sprinkled on top,... - 46.0967
Mite High Omelette Souffle
1. Preheat a large electric pan to 300Â° F.
2. Separate the egg whites from the yolk.
3. Using a beater, beat egg whites until stiff.
4. In another bowl, beat yolks with salt, flour, baking powder and milk.
5. Fold in the egg yolk mixture... - 46.0208
Vegetable Souffles Onion Or Shallot Souffii
Saute the shallots in butter until nicely colored and cooked through.
Prepare the souffle mixture: combine the flour and butter in a skillet and cook for a few minutes.
Gradually stir in the milk, salt, and hot pepper sauce, and continue stirring until... - 45.9822
Asparagus Souffle Salad
1) Grease a mold and keep aside.
2) Read the directions on the package and prepare the asparagus accordingly.
3) Drain and place in the mold with pimento strips.
4) In 1/4 cup cold water, add gelatin and soften.
5) In a saucepan, add... - 45.9449
Double Boiler Tuna Souffle
Melt butter in top part of double boiler.
Add onion and cook over direct heat until golden.
Blend in flour and seasonings.
Put over boiling water and gradually add milk, stirring.
Cook until thickened, stirring.
Beat egg whites until stiff; set aside.
Beat... - 45.9182
Eat Smart Broccoli Parmesan Souffle
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2. Butter 8-cup souffle dish or 8 souffle cups and sprinkle 1/3 cup of parmesan cheese over it.
3. Cook broccoli by steaming for about 3 minutes until it turns soft. Drain it and run under cold water.... - 45.9182
Cold Mandarin Pineapple Souffle
In food processor or blender bowl, process oranges, pineapple and vanilla until pureed.
Place 1/2 cup puree in small mixing bowl.
Sprinkle gelatine over puree in bowl.
Let stand for 2 minutes to soften.
Reserve remaining puree.
Place water in 1-cup... - 45.8976
Tomato Cheese Souffle
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) Melt the butter and stir in the flour. Cook till the roux mixture is bubbling and frothy but has still not turned brown.
3) Heat the milk, along with the clove, bay leaf, parsley, dill... - 45.8953
Basic Savory Souffle
1. Preheat oven at 400°F or Gas Mark 5.
2. In a large saucepan, heat butter.
3. Add flour and cook for several minutes.
4. Add milk and bring it to a boil. Let it cook until it thickens and keep stirring it vigorously. Season.
5.... - 45.8541
Tomato Cheese Souffle
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a saucepan, bring the milk, bayleaf, onion and clove to a boil.
3) Strain the milk mixture and allow to cool.
4) In another saucepan, melt the butter.
5) Blend in the flour until smooth, then cook for... - 45.836
Chocolate Souffle For Two
Preheat the oven to 350°.
Lightly spray two 12-ounce souffle dishes with no-stick spray.
Sprinkle the sides and bottom of the dishes with the 1/2 teaspoon of sugar.
Set the dishes aside.
In a small saucepan, stir together the cocoa, 2 tablespoons sugar,... - 45.7946
High Hat Swiss Souffle
1. Preheat the oven at (350°).
To prepare an ungreased 6-cup souffle or straight-side baking dish:
2. Fold a piece of foil 25 inches long, in half lengthwise.
3. Wrap around dish to make 3-inch stand-up collar.
4. Hold foil in place... - 45.7816
Microwave Chocolate Souffle
In a 1 1/2-quart bowl MICROWAVE the butter and chocolate on '8' until melted.
Stir in flour, sugar, and milk.
MICROWAVE on HIGH for 3 MINUTES or until thick, stirring once.
Stir to blend and cool slightly.
Add vanilla or rum.
Beat egg yolks... - 45.7748
Cheese And Rice Souffle With Shrimp Sauce
About 1 hour before serving: Grease 1 1/2-quart souffle dish.
In saucepan, melt butter; stir in flour until smooth.
Slowly stir in milk and cook, stirring constantly, until thickened.
Add cheese; cook, stirring constantly, until cheese melts.
Preheat oven to... - 45.7643
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a saucepan, saute the asparagus spears in 2 teaspoons butter over medium heat until hot.
3) Keep the the asparagus hot while preparing the souffle sauce.
4) In a saucepan, bring the milk, onion,... - 45.7624
Double Choice Souffle
To prepare an ungreased 5-cup souffle or straight-side baking dish:
1. Fold a piece of foil 2 inches longer than outside measurement of dish in half lengthwise.
2. Wrap around dish to make 3-inch stand-up collar.
3. Hold foil in place with... - 45.7537
Grand Marnier Souffle
1) In a saucepan, place the grated orange rind, pour in the milk and warm over low heat. Alternately, place in the microwave on LOW for 2 minutes.
2) Sprinkle the gelatine over the orange juice and keep aside to soften.
3) Lightly beat the egg yolks... - 45.7493
Pineapple Dessert Souffle
1) Combine the gelatin and water together and let the mixture stand for 5 minutes.
2) In top of a double boiler, beat the egg yold lightly and stir in the juice, lemon rind, salt and sugar.
3) Cook the mixture over boiling water till it has thickened,... - 45.7398
1)Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2)Cook the carrots in a little water about 15 minutes or until tender.
3)Drain most of water.
4)Add butter and puree in a food processor.
5)Toss in the remaining ingredients and mix well.
6)Choose a 1 quart... - 45.7264
Grand Marnier Souffle
1) Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2) Brush a 2-quart souffle dish with butter and dust with the sugar.
3) In a saucepan, melt the butter, stir in the flour and blend well.
4) Stir in the cream and salt and cook until the mixture is... - 45.7169
Turkey Salad Souffle
Cube 2 slices of the bread; place in bottom of 8 x 8 x 2-inch baking dish.
Combine turkey, vegetables, mayonnaise, and seasonings.
Spoon over bread cubes.
Trim crusts from remaining bread; arrange slices atop turkey mixture.
Combine eggs and milk; pour over... - 45.687
Onion N' Cheese Souffle
1. Preheat oven to 400°
2. In a large pan, tip in the butter and add the flour to the butter. SautÃ© over medium heat till the flour is golden
3. Add the golden onion soup mix to the pan and mix well. Add the milk to the pan and mix... - 45.6646
Individual Ginger Pear Souffles
These Individual Ginger Pear Souffles taste incredible ! Try these spicy fluffy sweet fruit bakes for your dessert tonight and let me know if you like them. Your suggestions for these Individual Ginger Pear Souffles are welcome ! - 45.6638
1. Preheat oven to 450F.
2. In medium bowl beat 2 eggs.
3. Add 1 tablespoon vanilla, flour, 1 cup milk, and butter to the egg mixture. Stir to get a smooth consistency.
4. Lightly grease a hot 7-inch skillet. In the skillet add 2... - 45.6561
Chocolate Souffle With Hot Chocolate Sauce
This Chocolate Souffle with Hot Chocolate Sauce is a craze ! Just try this extremely chocolicious dessert and share with me your experiences. This Chocolate Souffle is sure going to be an obsession. - 45.6503
1) Prepare a 4-cup soufflé dish, with the help of a collar of wax paper around top of dish.
2) In 4- cup measure, add 1/2 cup sugar, gelatin, salt and water to combine well.
3) Break the eggs gently to separate the whites and yolks. Place the... - 45.6475
Flaked Catfish Souffle
Flaked Catfish soufflé is a nice dish which can be enjoyed by every time. Souffle is a French preparation which is often served in different forms. This flaked catfish soufflé is just another savory form. Serve as a side dish and enjoy. - 45.6134
Souffle Recipes By Category