- » Souffle
Souffle is a fluffy, baked cake which is made by combining egg yolks and beaten egg whites with a base that could be made of custard, fruits, jams, etc. Souffle is a French word that literally means “To ... More »
Sweet Potato Souffle
1. Cut sweet potatoes into 1/2 inch to 1 inch cubes.
2. Put them into a pot of hot water filled about an inch, steam until soft for about 15 minutes and mash or puree potatoes.
3. Add spices, salt, honey, sugar, eggs and Greek yogurt, and stir to... - 139.111
Making a perfect souffle is not as difficult as it may seem, if you follow these simple instructions! - 138.099
Mocha Spice Souffle With Chocolate And Chili
So, currently are you on a healthy diet regime to keep weight and waist line in your control? And you love desserts and its hard for you to resist them. Chef Michelle shows us a not so fatty Spiced Mocha Soufflé recipe and its easy to make so you have more... - 135.968
French Lemon Souffle
Lemon souffle is an amazing French dessert. Watch this video and make your own souffle. The chef flavors the lemon souffle with lemon zest and lemon juice, then bakes to perfection. The video displays, how simple it is to prepare this recipe at home. This... - 134.684
Simple Chocolate Souffle
For all those who think they are kitchen challenged, here is a recipe for simple chocolate souffle which is so easy that anyone who can spell kitchen can cook. In this video you will find the simplest steps of making the world's most famous hot, chocolate... - 120.924
Sweet Potato Soufflé With Spongy Marshmallow Topping
Bid adieu to your boring potato and steak dinner with this kick-ass sweet potato dish. Betty shows how to add some pizzazz to your holiday table with her not-so-traditional and sophisticated sweet-potato soufflé, unabashedly topped with a spongy, sweet... - 113.457
Grand Marnier Soufflé
Watch this outstanding video that displays a recipe for classic grand marnier souffle. The video is very impressive and offers some great tips too. Any dinner party with this great classic French dessert at the end will be memorable and your guests would be... - 110.437
Baked Parmesan Cheese Souffle
For a delicious side dish, watch this video and learn to bake the perfect cheese souffle. Serve this French classic the next time you have guests over and get ready to garner compliments! - 102.22
Delicious Parmesan Chive Egg Souffle
Eggs are nature's most perfect food. And what perfect way to make the most of it then cook it with cheese and chives to make yummy hors d'oeuvres. Chef Keith Snow shares a delectable appetizer recipe that isn't just appetizing, but very nutritious too. - 100.876
Thanksgiving Sweet Potato Souffle
Here is an extraordinary sweet potato souffle to add a special touch to your Thanksgiving menu. Check out this video and create a sensational dessert for this special occasion. Surely a great way to impress your family and friends. Take a look and give it a... - 92.5021
Delicious Chocolate Souffle
If you like having different types of desserts, then this one is for you. The Chef shows how to make chocolate souffle in the video. This is so easy to make and so yummy. Do watch the video, before trying it at home. - 87.9292
Raw Sweet Potato Souffle
On a raw food diet? This video is a must watch for you. The chef shares a fabulous recipe to prepare a Raw Sweet Potato Souffle. The recipe is absolutely simple, fuss free and very very impressive. Give it a try and bag yourself a whole lot of compliments. - 84.3792
Want to make something special for your family tonight? Try this delicious Spinach Souffle. Watch the chef demonstrate a step by step procedure to prepare this delicacy. We bet your family will certainly love the treat. - 81.7375
Easy Asparagus Souffle
Most of us are afraid of making baked soufflés cause they don’t turn out like they are supposed to. This recipe gives the most perfect light and fluffy savory soufflés ever possible. They will have your guest impressed soon as you take them to the table.... - 81.4894
Sweet Lemon Souffle Filled Crepes - Part 1: Crepes
Want to surprise your guests with a unique dessert that will knock their socks off? Then watch this 2 Part video series and learn to make a delicious dessert that everyone is sure to love. In Part 1, it is time to make the crepes. - 79.9863
Part 2 Of Making A Cheese Souffle
Impress your friends by making this delicious cheese souffle, you are going to love it. I did a parody of the french language, I do live in Quebec after all. Watch part 1 for more information. - 79.1873
How To Make Classic French Cheese Soufflé
Decadent fluffy cloudy texture , there are many techniques to improve to make a soufflé to perfection. Learn all of them with this tutorial that will tech you step by step how to make your soufflé rise all the way to the sky! - 76.0713
Orange Souffle Surprise
Are you looking for an enjoyable Orange Souffle Surprise recipe? Try your hand at this European recipe of Orange Souffle Surprise, which makes you keep asking for more. Pamper everyone with Orange Souffle Surprise as Dessert. This Orange Souffle Surprise... - 50.6175
Potato Souffle With Tangy Bacon Sauce
Taste it to believe it that this Potato Souffle With Tangy Bacon Sauce recipe can get you hooked easily. Best enjoyed as a Main Dish this recipe was taught to me by a dear friend who also happens to be a great chef. Please try this recipe of Potato Souffle... - 49.9112
Try out this quick and easy recipe for the much popular Souffle Rothschild. Needless to say that this recipe for Souffle Rothschild is amazingly tasty too! Give it a try and surprise your loved ones. - 49.5243
French Grapefruit Souffle
Grapes, grapes and more grapes. If you have got some grapes and have been wondering what to make with them, here's a delicious treat. This french grapefruitsouffle is a yummy recipe that is very simple and easy. You can start cooking with grapes even if you... - 49.2759
Eating just one is not possible for any one is my claim for this recipe of Apricot Souffle. The Apricot Souffle holds a high place in the European cuisine. I never fail to eat Dessert while dining out and this is the most common dish that I order. I am... - 49.0323
Macaroni Puff Souffle
Put macaroni and enough water to cover in blender; blend to coarsely chop.
Drain; pour into saucepan.
Put next 5 ingredients in blender; blend till smooth.
Add green pepper and cheese; blend till coarsely chopped.
Pour over macaroni.
Cook and... - 48.8405
Chocolate Souffle is a light dessert which can be made to serve right after dinner. It is very easy to make and takes little time to prepare. You can make and serve chocolate souffle anytime you like. - 48.7254
Chocolate Souffle Cakes
1 Heat the oven to 375 degrees farenheit.
2 Spray the bottoms of only 8 jumbo muffin cups ,3 3/4 x 1 7/8 inches with cooking spray.
3 In a 1-quart saucepan,heat chocolate,butter and 1 teaspoon espresso granules over low heat stirring... - 48.4736
Lemon Souffle Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 350°.
2. In a bowl with a wire whisk or a rotary or electric beater, beat the egg whites and salt together until they are stiff enough to stand in unwavering peaks on the beater when it is lifted from the bowl.
3.... - 48.4514
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Coat six 8-ounce souffle cups with no-stick spray.
Add 1 teaspoon of the sugar to each cup and swirl to coat the bottom and sides.
Distribute 3/4 cup of the blackberries and 3/4 cup of the raspberries among the cups.
Grate 1/2... - 48.2106
Florida Orange Souffle
Set your taste-buds reeling with delight with this enticingly delicious Florida Orange Souffle. Also, you might find it hard to believe, how easy it is to make this Florida Orange Souffle. So don't miss it! - 48.1937
1) Preheat oven to 350F.
2) Using a sharp knife, cut corn from ears (4 cups), and keep aside.
3) In medium saucepan, heat 1/2 cup butter with 1/2 cup sugar until butter is melted.
4) Add flour and stir until well blended.
5) Remove the... - 48.0972
Marshmallow Souffle Pudding
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Take a 8 1/2 inch flan dish and place it on a baking sheet. Use a double thickness foil to cover the rim from the outside. Cover in such a way that it form a 1 inch high collar around the rim. Butter the foil... - 48.0097
Pumpkin Souffle Pudding
1. Preheat an oven to 187.5C (375F).
2. Grease a soufflÃ© dish and keep aside.
3. In a small bowl, combine brown sugar, flour, salt, ginger, cinnamon powder and clove powder. Mix well and keep aside.
4. In a medium sized bowl, place... - 47.8604
Vegetable And Pineapple Souffle Salad
1) Dissolve gelatin in hot water.
2) Add vinegar, cold water, mayonnaise, salt, and pepper and blend with a rotary beater.
3) Take refrigerator freezing tray, pour the mixture over it, and chill in freezing unit for 15 to 20 minutes or... - 47.797
Old Fashioned Eggplant Souffle
1. Preheat the oven to 300°.
2. Wash eggplant thoroughly and grease with shortening.
3. Take a shallow baking dish and transfer greased eggplants into it and bake for 35 minutes or till tender.
4. Take a large bowl and transfer... - 47.7473
Sweet Potato Souffle
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F
2. Butter a soufflé dish.
3. Peel the potatoes and cut into cubes.
4. Boil the potatoes in salted water until fork tender.
5. Drain well in a colander and let dry in the steam then tip into a bowl
6.... - 47.6848
Sea Food Souffle
Indulge in life's real pleasure with this Sea Food Souffle and enjoy the real fun of cooking with this wondeful recipe. With the most popular combinations on trial, this Sea Food Souffle is sure to catch everyone's fancy! - 47.6833
Preheat the oven to 400°.
Grease a 7 inch diameter souffle dish with 2 tbsp of the butter, and tie with paper collar if liked.
Separate the eggs.
Melt the remaining butter in a saucepan, stir in cornstarch and cook for 1 minute.
Gradually add the milk, and... - 47.481
Microwave Buttered Spinach Souffle
In a 1 1/2-quart bowl MICROWAVE butter on HIGH until melted.
Stir in dry ingredients to make smooth paste.
Gradually stir in milk.
MICROWAVE 3 to 4 MINUTES on HIGH, or until thick, stirring twice.
Add slightly beaten egg yolks, blend well.
Stir in the... - 47.3659
1) In a bowl, add in the gelatin and 1 ¼ cups of water
2) Add in the beet juice, vinegar, mayonnaise, salt and pepper
3) Using an electric mixer blend well
4) Pour into the refrigerator tray and chill for about 20 minutes till firm to touch but... - 47.3407
Elegant Daiquiri Souffle
1) Cut a piece of waxed paper or aluminum foil according to 1 1/2-quart souffle dish, allowing a 1-inch overlap.
2) Fold the paper in half and wrap around the dish. Form a collar extending 5 inches above rim of dish.
3) Secure tightly with tape.
4)... - 47.2296
Souffle Recipes By Category