- » Sorrel Lettuce Soup
Sorrel Lettuce Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sorrel lettuce soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sorrel lettuce soup recipes.
Sorrel, Lettuce And Potato Soup
1. Add washed and chopped lettuce, parsley and sorrel to a heavy skillet having melted butter or oil and sauté for 10 minutes. Stir frequently or add a little water and simmer.
2. Meanwhile, dice potato, add to the stock and boil till soft. Stir in... - 41.3345
Sorrel And Lettuce Soup
Cook celery and garlic in butter, covered, until almost tender.
Add sorrel, lettuce, chives and sugar.
Stir well to coat sorrel and lettuce and cook, stirring, 3 minutes.
Add stock, cover, bring to gentle boil and cook 4 minutes.
Season with salt, pepper and... - 39.376
Sorrel, Lettuce, Chervil Soup
Wash and pick through the sorrel, lettuce and chervil.
Heat the butter in a large sauce pan, add the vegetables and saute until tender.
Add all the chicken stock except 1/2 cup (125 ml).
Simmer the soup for a half hour.
In a small mixing bowl blend... - 37.5868
You May Also Like!
Cream Of Sorrel Soup
1) Remove the sorrel stems.
2) Wash and dry the leaves and then chop.
3) In a saucepan, heat onion and add leeks and cook for 3 or 4 minutes.
4) Mix in the leaves and the hot water.
5) Simmer for 3 or 4 minutes, till the leaves... - 47.621
Spring Time Semolina Soup
Make the soup thickened with semolina (One of my other recipes).
Just before serving, add the finely shredded lettuce and sorrel; heat them through by merely letting them stand in the saucepan of hot soup for a few minutes, off the fire and with a lid on the... - 27.2299
Cover salt pork with water and cook until tender.
Drain, then chop into small cubes.
While meat cooks, trim and wash greens and break cabbage into pieces.
Place all greens in a large kettle, add enough water to cover, and cook until very tender.
Drain... - 44.0128
Potage Fines Herbes
Potage Fines Herbes can be the creamy delight for any occasion. Selected herbs coated with butter and heavy cream makes this an irresistable recipe. Its splendid as you take your first bite of soft potatoes with delicate layers of cream and assorted veggies.... - 47.9521
Green Herb Soup
1) In a saucepan, add butter to melt.
2) Add leek, spinach, lettuce and sorrel, sauté together in melted butter.
3) Cover the pan with a lid and reduce heat to low. Let it simmer for some time to soften the vegetables.
4) Pour in boiling water to the... - 49.9465
Blend all ingredients until smooth.
Garnish with yoghurt. - 33.5976