- » Sorrel
Sorrel, also known as common sorrel, spinach dock or garden sorrel, is a green, leafy herb that is mainly native to Europe. While the plant is considered a herb in most countries, some refer to it as a vegetable. ... More »
Lemon Sorrel Manhattan
The Urban Swank Girls are hanging out in the "Cocktail Kitchen" with Mixologist Paul Espinosa. Paul shows us how to make the Lemon Sorrel Manhattan from one of our favorite places to dine in Houston, Sorrel Urban Bistro. Fresh ingredients are the tip of the... - 118.716
Sorrel Beauty Water
1. In a blender, add water and sorrel leaves and blend well.
2. Pour into a glass.
3. Serve chilled or at room temperature.
You can store this water in the refrigerator and drink it as a healthy beverage. - 95.7698
Kidney Bean And Lentil Soup With Sorrel
Kidney Bean And Lentil Soup With Sorrel is a yummy soup that is perfect to pep up an elaborate weekday dinner. This tasty soup is my husbands favorite and it doesnâ€™t take too much time to prepare it. Try this excellent Kidney Bean And Lentil Soup With... - 49.3117
Cream Of Sorrel Soup
1) Remove the sorrel stems.
2) Wash and dry the leaves and then chop.
3) In a saucepan, heat onion and add leeks and cook for 3 or 4 minutes.
4) Mix in the leaves and the hot water.
5) Simmer for 3 or 4 minutes, till the leaves... - 47.621
Sorrel Soup With Shrimp
Put the bacon and sorrel in a casserole with 5 tablespoons of water.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 3 minutes.
Sprinkle the flour over the mixture and stir well.
Add 21/4 cups (500 ml/18 fI oz) of water, the sugar and salt and pepper to taste.
Cover and... - 47.1748
Russian Spinach And Sorrel Soup With Smetana
Russian Spinach And Sorrel Soup With Smetana tastes nice. Russian Spinach And Sorrel Soup With Smetana is easy to prepare. Russian Spinach And Sorrel Soup With Smetana can betried by non vegetarians. - 46.9573
Sorrel And Celery Root Salad
1) Skin cucumber and halve lengthwise, scrape out seeds with teaspoon and cut halves into 1/2-inch-thick crescents.
2) Clean red pepper and pat dry. Remove the seeds and chop into 1-inch squares.
3) Rind celery root, halve and cut into... - 46.5673
Cream Of Sorrel Soup
1) Take a pan and heat the butter, add the sorrel to it and simmer for 5 minutes over low heat.
2) Add the potatoes along with water, salt and pepper.
3) Cover it and simmer for 1 hour.
4 )Force the ingredients through a sieve to cream it
5) Beat the... - 46.5203
Cold Sorrel Soup
Cold Sorrel Soup is a sumptuous soup that is simply a joy to prepare and serve. My friends and family loves this tasty soup and I make it often for our weekend luncheons. Try this Cold Sorrel Soup. You will love it. Trust me! - 45.96
Sorrel Stuffed Mullet
In a bowl, combine sorrel, oil, salt and pepper and mix well, then spoon into the cavity of the mullet and fasten with small skewers.
Sprinkle fish with salt and pepper and place on greased, doubled aluminium foil, dull side down.
Wrap the fish securely and... - 45.9006
Sorrel And Spinach Sauce
1) Rinse the sorrel and spinach thoroughly under cold water and shake off the excess water.
2) In a large pot, cover and cook the sorrel and spinach leaves with a pinch of salt over a low heat, until the leaves are wilted and tender.
3)... - 45.772
Poached Salmon With Sorrel Sauce
Poached Salmon With Sorrel Sauce is a delicious dish that is perfect for a your party spread. The addictive flavor of the Poached Salmon With Sorrel Sauce will leave you wanting more. Trust me! - 45.5186
Sorrel Soup With Chicken Broth
1 In a pan, add butter and cook onions until transparent.
2 Add in potato, flour, salt and white pepper, to taste.
3 Continue to cook over low heat for 3 minutes, stirring constantly.
4 Remove from the heat and slowly add in boiling chicken... - 45.1643
Shad Roe On A Bed Of Sorrel
1. To prepare the sorrel wash it under cold running water.
2. With a sharp knife, trim away any blemished spots and cut off the white stems.
3. Stack the leaves together a handful at a time, roll them into a tight cylinder and cut it crosswise... - 44.3836
Cream Of Sorrel Soup
1. Wash the leeks and the sorrel leaves well
2. Drain and cut into shreds about 2 inches long
3. In a large saucepan, heat the butter and the oil.
4. Add the sorrel leaves, leeks and potatoes and cook gently for 5 minutes
5. Reserve ¼... - 44.1611
Omelette Sandwich With Sorrel Filling
1) Preheat the oven to 450° F( 230° C) .
2) Preheat the broiler.
3) In a pan, saute the sorrel in 2 tablespoons butter, until reduced to a puree.
4) In a bowl, beat the two egg yolks and cream together.
5) Stir into the sorrel,... - 44.0337
Veal And Sorrel Stew In Gougere Ring
Veal And Sorrel Stew In Gougere Ring is a delicious and filling dish. Since my family loves the Veal And Sorrel Stew In Gougere Ring I serve it quiet often. Use this easy to follow recipe and enjoy the dish for yourself! - 44.0119
Butter Sorrel Soup
Remove the tough stems from the sorrel, rinse the leaves and chop coarsely.
Put the sorrel, bacon and butter into a casserole.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 3 minutes.
Sift the flour into the casserole and stir well.
Add 2 1/4 cups (500 ml/18 fl oz) of hot... - 44.0091
Salmon Scallops With Sorrel Sauce
Preheat oven to 425F (220C).
Lightly oil 1 or 2 baking sheets large enough to hold fillets in a single layer.
Cut salmon fillets in half horizontally, making 6 (1/2-inch-thick) salmon scallops.
If scallops are not of even thickness, place each scallop between... - 43.9673
Sorrel Soup With Shrimp And Bacon
1) Take a heavy saucepan and melt half of the butter on low heat.
2) Put damp sorrel and cover the pan. Cook the sorrel until tender and limp.
3) Scald milk. Keep aside.
4) Take another frying pan and cook bacon on medium heat. And discard excess... - 43.0912
Cold Sorrel Soup
1)Shred the sorrel leaves into fine, long strips (chiffonade). Put aside.
2) In a large pot, stir the butter until melted and fry the scallions by turning frequently over moderate heat until tender but not browned for about 5 minutes.
3)... - 42.8676
Sorrel Spinach, And Bacon Salad
1) In plastic bag, add bacon and freeze.
2) Cut lengthwise into small strips.
3) In a pan, add bacon and cook till tender-crisp.
4) Drain out the drippings, keeping back 1 to 2 teaspoons.
5) Stir in the onion and cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
6) Add in... - 42.7941
Salmon Steaks With Sorrel
Sprinkle salt and pepper over the base of a dish and pour the white wine and Vermouth into it.
Rinse the salmon steaks under cold running water.
Pat dry on kitchen paper and arrange in the dish, side by side.
Season with salt and pepper.
Cover and microwave... - 42.7258
Gratin Of Hard Boiled Eggs In Creamed Sorrel
1) Preheat the oven to 400° F (200° C).
2) In a pan, gently stew the finely shredded young and tender sorrel in 3 tablespoons butter.
3) For an older sorrel, blanch the leaves in boiling water and drain immediately when it comes to the... - 42.154
Chilled Sorrel Soup
Chilled Sorrel Soup is a mouth watering appetizer recipe. I am sure this tasty and irresistible Chilled Sorrel Soup will get you a lot of compliments! - 41.9943
1. In a saucepan, over medium temperature heat half the butter until foamy, add sorrel and cook until limp.
2. Add in crÃ¨me fraiche and remove from heat; stir to mix well.
3. Blend in eggs, cream, cheese, and peppercorns and mix thoroughly.
4. In an... - 41.8769
Remove any wilted leaves and coarse stems from the sorrel.
Wash in several changes of water.
Shred the vegetable.
Combine the sorrel, green onions and consomme.
Bring to the boiling point and lower the heat.
Simmer covered for 10 minutes.
Puree the soup in a... - 41.6966
Colo Bass In Sorrel Sauce
Preheat oven to 325°F.
In 2-quart pot, combine water, vegetables, bay leaf, parsley, vinegar and peppercorns.
Add salt and bring to boil over high heat.
Reduce heat and simmer 20 minutes.
Clean and dry fish.
Season with salt and white pepper .
Place in... - 41.659
Sorrel, Lettuce And Potato Soup
1. Add washed and chopped lettuce, parsley and sorrel to a heavy skillet having melted butter or oil and sauté for 10 minutes. Stir frequently or add a little water and simmer.
2. Meanwhile, dice potato, add to the stock and boil till soft. Stir in... - 41.3345
Trim the sorrel and rinse well.
Dry the leaves and chop or slice them into thin shreds.
Cook the onion in butter until tender.
Add the sorrel and simmer five minutes, stirring until sorrel is wilted.
Combine the cream and egg yolks and beat until well... - 41.2483
Salmon Scallops With Sorrel Butter
In a small saucepan, melt butter.
Add sorrel leaves.
Cook a few minutes or until sorrel leaves are limp.
Sprinkle with vermouth.
Cook uncovered until mixture turns to a puree.
Over low heat, add butter.
Stir until butter slowly melts.
Season... - 40.6648
Lemon Sole In Cream Of Sorrel Sauce
Rinse the lemon sole fillets and pat dry on kitchen paper.
Season on both sides with salt and pepper and fold in two.
Arrange the fish in a circle in a dish.
Put the frozen sorrel in the center.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 5 minutes.
When the fish is... - 40.4955
Cream Of Sorrel Soup
Melt butter in a 4-quart pan over medium heat.
Add onion and cook, stirring often, until soft.
Stir in potato and broth.
Reduce heat, cover, and simmer until potato mashes easily (about 20 minutes).
Stir in sorrel and cook for 3 more minutes.
In a blender,... - 40.1698
Melt the butter in a skillet and add the sorrel, onions and potatoes.
Cook, stirring, for ten minutes.
Pour in the broth.
Bring to boil over high heat.
Reduce heat, cover, and simmer until vegetables are tender.
Drain the liquid and reserve.
Puree the... - 40.1239
Flounder With Sorrel Sauce
1. Season the plank
2. Preheat the plank to 350 degrees
3. Place the fish into the preheated plank and bake for 15-20 minutes or till done
4. Prepare the sauce in a large saucepan.
5. Tip the butter into the pan
6. Melt the butter
7. Add... - 40.0588
Sorrel soup is a refreshing and flavorful soup made with fresh sorrel and eggs. Cooked with chicken broth and cream, the sorrel soup is creamy and appetizing. - 39.484
Sorrel And Lettuce Soup
Cook celery and garlic in butter, covered, until almost tender.
Add sorrel, lettuce, chives and sugar.
Stir well to coat sorrel and lettuce and cook, stirring, 3 minutes.
Add stock, cover, bring to gentle boil and cook 4 minutes.
Season with salt, pepper and... - 39.376
Sorrel Soup With Shrimp And Bacon
Sorrel Soup With Shrimp And Bacon has a Awe-inspiring taste.The Milk and Sour cream gives the Sorrel Soup With Shrimp And Bacon Sole taste. Must catch it - 39.1101
Fillets Of Dover Sole With Sorrel And Herbs
1. Wash the sole
2. Season the sold with salt, pepper, and lemon juice
3. Season the fish
4. Melt the butter in the pan
5. Add the sole and fry gently on one sides for 1-2 minutes or till done
6. Add the chopped herbs before you turn over the... - 38.8706
Melt the butter in a soup pot.
Add onions and garlic and cook, covered, over medium heat until tender and lightly colored, about 15 minutes.
Add the sorrel, cover, and cook until it is completely wilted, about 5 minutes.
Add stock, parsley, salt, pepper,... - 38.5297
1) Remove the sorrel stems and wash and dry the leaves.
2) In a saucepan, add in the sorrel.
3) Place lid and cook on gentle heat till the leaves wilt.
4) Add the butter and allow to simmer for 5 minutes.
5) In a bowl, add egg yolk and... - 38.3051
Spinach And Sorrel
Boil the spinach, sorrel and onion with a small quantity of water.
When tender, grind to a paste.
Heat the ghee and fry the garlic.
Add the spinach, turmeric and green chilli.
Mix the flour with a little water and salt, and add to the mixture.
Cook on a low... - 38.2402
King Prawns In Sorrel
1) Take a dish and put the courgettes with thyme and butter.
2) Add the sorrel to it, season with pepper and salt, and cook for a minute on power.
3) Take a large bowl and add water to it.
4) Sprinkle pepper and curry powder and heat for 2 minutes on... - 38.2286
Porgy Or Scup Stuffed With Lettuce And Sorrel
Ask the fishmonger to skin and bone the fish to leave you with two large fillets.
Melt half the butter in a small pan and fry one shallot until softened, about 5 minutes.
Separate the lettuce and sorrel leaves.
Quickly plunge into boiling salted... - 38.1377
1. Preheat the oven to 140°C (275°F; gas mark 1).
2. Discard the stalks of the sorrel, wash and dry the leaves. Wash and remove the stems of the tarragon (if using chives, wash and trim, and cut into small pieces).
3. Melt the butter in a saucepan. Add the... - 38.0824
Sorrel And Cabbage Salad
Spoon cabbage into large bowl.
Sprinkle onion over top.
Sprinkle with sugar.
Blend vinegar, Sheep-Sorrel, oil, mustard and celery seed in blender.
Pour into saucepan and heat to boiling.
Pour over cabbage mixture.
Do not mix.
Chill at least 5... - 37.9585
Cream Of Sorrel Soup
1.In a pan, pour chciken broth and cook until boil.
2.Put potatoe sin the pan and allow them to cook for 15 minutes.
3.Put sorrel in the pan and cook for 19 more minutes.
4.Once done, blend the ingredints well and heat again.
5.Put salt and pepper as... - 37.7094
Sorrel, Lettuce, Chervil Soup
Wash and pick through the sorrel, lettuce and chervil.
Heat the butter in a large sauce pan, add the vegetables and saute until tender.
Add all the chicken stock except 1/2 cup (125 ml).
Simmer the soup for a half hour.
In a small mixing bowl blend... - 37.5868
Add spinach and sorrel leaves to water and cook 2 to 3 minutes.
Drain thoroughly, pressing out all moisture.
Mince finely and reserve.
In blender or food processor combine eggs, mustard and vinegar; blend until smooth.
With machine on high speed, start adding... - 37.36
1) Chop and wash the sorrel.
2) In a heavy saucepan, place the sorrel.
3) Place lid over the saucepan and allow to cook till the leaves wilt.
4) Melt in the butter, add water and allow to simmer for 10 minutes.
5) In a bowl, gently... - 36.968
Sheep Sorrel Cake
Puree sorrel in blender with 1/3 cup boiling water.
In mixing bowl, cream sugar, margarine, egg and pureed sorrel.
Combine soda with remaining boiling water and add alternately with remaining dry ingredients.
Fold in nuts and raisins.
Pour into 8 by 12"... - 36.9491
Pork Cutlets With Sorrel
1) Wash the pork and place on paper towels.
2) Place plates in warm oven.
3) In a pan, add butter and heat.
4) Mix in pork and shallots and cook each side till tender and brown.
5) Transfer to warm plates in oven.
6) In the pan... - 36.7182
Poached Eggs With Sorrel Juice Sauce
1) In a mortar, grind the sorrel thoroughly with a pestle to extract all of the juice from the sorrel.
2) In a bowl, whisk the juice with rest of the ingredients, except the poached eggs.
3) In a saucepan, pour the mixture and stir and simmer over a... - 35.7936
Lambs Brains With Sorrel
Put the frozen sorrel in a bowl and microwave, uncovered, for 4 minutes on HIGH.
Put the frozen lambs' brains in a small casserole.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 3 minutes.
Add the egg and sour cream (creme fraiche) to the sorrel puree.
Season with salt and... - 34.7026
1) In a bowl, mix the eggs, sorrel, garlic and chervil together.
2) In a medium-sized omelet pan, melt the butter, pour in the egg mixture and cook evenly on both the sides, until the omelet is golden and firm.
3) Slice and serve the Sorrel... - 34.2153
Chiffonade Of Sorrel
Trim the sorrel and discard wilted leaves and tough stems.
Wash in several changes of water and shake as dry as possible.
Cut the sorrel into fine julienne strips.
Heat 4 tablespoons of the butter in a casserole that can go to the table.
Add the sorrel and... - 34.15
Melt the butter in a saucepan over low heat.
Add the sorrel and cook 4-5 minutes, or until the leaves wilt, stirring occasionally.
Remove the pan from the heat, add the chicken stock and pea puree and put the pan over medium heat.
When the liquid is hot but... - 33.765
Veal Chops With Sorrel Sauce
Make beurre manie as follows: knead 2 tablespoons butter with 2 tablespoons flour. Divide into small balls and chill.
Season veal chops on both sides with salt and pepper. In a heavy skillet, melt 4 tablespoons of butter over medium heat Saute veal chops... - 33.7402
Sorrel And Lettuce Mayonnaise
Cook the lettuce and sorrel with 3 tablespoons water for about 4 minutes until the sorrel has wilted.
The lettuce will remain quite crisp.
Drain well, season and cool.
Blend the egg with the mustard powder and lemon juice in a blender or food processor.
With... - 33.4444
Beef & Sorrel Scramble
Sprinkle salt into a wide frying pan over medium heat; add beef and cook, stirring, until browned and crumbly.
Stir in onion, garlic, and mushrooms; cook, stirring often, until onion is soft.
Stir in pepper, nutmeg, oregano, and sorrel.
Pour in eggs and cook,... - 32.7415
Veal With Wood Sorrel
Make a deep bed of wood sorrel.
Add pieces of meat and seasoning.
Put bacon on top of chops.
Spread onions and carrots.
Moisten with broth and vermouth.
Season a last time.
Close and bake. - 32.6177
Mousse Of Brains And Sorrel
1. Prepare the stock: add all the ingredients for the court-bouillon to 1/2 litre (18 fl oz) water and bring to the boil. Simmer for 30 minutes. Meanwhile, soak the brains in cold water for approximately 30 minutes.
2. When the court-bouillon is ready, strain... - 31.5916
Sheep Sorrel Wine
Combine sorrel, extract and water.
Let stand 5 days and strain.
Add sugar and yeast; add gelatin dissolved in small amount of water.
Let mixture rest for 3 days.
Put into jug and top with fermentation cork.
After action ceases, strain, bottle and cap.
Let age... - 31.0902
Sunchoke Sorrel Puree
Cook sunchokes, sorrel, onion and garlic in chicken fat, covered, 10 minutes.
Add stock, cover, bring to gentle boil, lower heat and simmer 20 minutes or until sunchokes are soft.
Puree, reheat and season with salt and pepper.
Garnish with chives. - 31.0019
Braised Sweetbreads With Sorrel Puree
Melt the butter in a pan.
When the foam subsides, add the sweetbreads and cook them until lightly browned about 10 minutes.
Add the stock to the pan, cover, and simmer until the sweetbreads are tender about 40 minutes.
To glaze the sweetbreads, transfer them... - 30.9994
Hot-sour Sorrel And Rice Soup
Prepare the rice patties.
In a 3 quart saucepan combine chicken broth, soy sauce, and pepper.
Bring to boiling.
Add chopped sorrel or turnip greens.
Cover and cook for 1 to 2 minutes or just till sorrel is tender.
To serve, place one rice patty in each soup... - 30.8933
Chitterling Sausage With Sorrel Puree
Heat 5 tablespoons [75 ml.] of the butter in a broad saucepan.
Add the sorrel and a pinch of salt, cover and simmer over low heat for 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, heat the remaining butter in a skillet, add the sausage slices and turning them frequently fry them... - 29.6871
Prepare potato soup and set aside.
Cook sorrel, covered, in butter 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Combine with potato soup and heat.
Beat together cream and egg yolks, whisk in 1/2 cup hot soup and return to rest of soup.
Adjust seasonings with salt,... - 29
Simmer sorrel and broth 10 minutes.
Whisk 1/2 cup hot broth into beaten eggs and return to rest of soup.
Reheat without boiling.
Adjust seasonings to taste, add sherry, sprinkle with parsley and serve with herb croutons. - 28.4478
Slowly cook sorrel in 1/2 cup water in covered pan for 20 minutes.
Cool slightly, then whirl in blender along with grated onion until smooth.
In saucepan, melt margarine over medium-high heat, then stir in flour.
Slowly add milk, stirring constantly until... - 27.9601
Pick over the sorrel, remove the stalks and wash it in several waters.
Put into a large saucepan enough water to cover the bottom.
Bring to the boil.
Add the sorrel and cook it gently about 20 min., turning it over and pressing it down repeatedly with a... - 27.9102
1. Heat the oil in a large heavy kettle and saute the sorrel, parsley, and potatoes for 5 minutes, stirring often.
2. Add the broth, pepper, and salt to taste, bring to a boil, cover, and simmer for 20 minutes. Puree the mixture in the container of an... - 27.6506
Cream Of Sorrel Soup
1. In blender, blend sorrel leaves and stems and 1/2 cup water until finely chopped, about 15 seconds.
2. In 2-quart saucepan over high heat, heat sorrel mixture, bouillon, and remaining 2 1/2 cups water to boiling. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 10... - 27.2745
Sorrel Swamp Soda
Bring to boil first three ingredients, then let set for 3 to 4 hours.
Strain liquid through cheese cloth.
Add a few drops of green food coloring, if desired.
Fill glasses 1/3 full of sorrel liquid, add a few ice cubes and fill with soda. - 26.916
Scrambled Eggs With Sorrel
1. Wash the sorrel leaves thoroughly under running water. Remove the stalks.
2. Melt the butter in a small saucepan over a medium heat. When it starts to froth, add the sorrel leaves. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes.
3. Remove the saucepan from... - 26.1963
Cook sorrel in water with salt added in covered pan over medium heat 10 minutes.
Stir in remaining ingredients. - 26.121
Cold Cream Of Sorrel Soup
1. Saute the sorrel in the butter until wilted. Set aside.
2. Heat the broth to a boil. Lightly beat together the egg yolks and cream,remove the broth from the heat and add the egg mixture, stirring with a wire whisk. Cook until slightly thickened, stirring... - 25.8377
Summer Sorrel Puree
In a skillet cook the sorrel in the butter over moderate heat, stirring, until it is completely melted.
Increase the heat to high and cook until almost all the liquid is evaporated.
Puree in a blender or food processor and spoon into a jar or container.
Cool,... - 25.3699
Poached Eggs With Sorrel
Cook the sorrel in the fat in a frying-pan until it almost dissolves into a liquid: from the quantity given you should get about 8 tablespoonfuls of sorrel puree.
Poach the eggs, and keep them warm.
Make a hollow in each piece of bread large enough to hold an... - 25.3541
Iced Sorrel Soup
1. Discard the sorrel stalks; wash and drain the leaves. In a large saucepan, melt the butter over a low heat and add the sorrel. Cook for 5 minutes.
2. When the sorrel is soft, add 1 litre (1 3/4 pints) hot water. Season with salt and pepper. Cook,... - 24.8722
Peas With Sorrel
1 Shell the peas and place in a pan with the sorrel and butter. Heat gently until the butter is bubbling, then add sufficient boiling water to just cover the peas. Cover and cook gently for 10-15 minutes, until the peas are almost tender.
2 Remove the lid and... - 24.0692
– In a bowl, mix all ingredients. Add fish to mixture and marinate for 1 to 6 hours. - 21.9464
Asparagus Glazed With Sorrel
– Place asparagus spears on 4 plates.
– Mix together sorrel puree and hollandaise sauce in a small bowl. Pour sauce over bottom ends of the asparagus, leaving top visible. - 21.1383
Chickweed And Sorrel Greens
Pour 1 cup boiling water over sheep sorrel green in pot.
Cover and simmer 5 minutes.
Add chickweed and simmer an additional 5 minutes.
Drain liquid (reserved liquid may be used in soups and gravies) and season greens with salt and pepper.
Top with crumbled... - 20.3479
Mix in an earthenware deep dish or bowl 6 tablespoonfuls of flour, the yolk of an egg, and enough beer to make a smooth batter.
Just before using, stir in a tablespoonful of oil and a stiffly beaten white of egg.
Then dip the sorrel leaves in one by one, so... - 19.0872
Easy Andhra Gongura Chicken
This delicious chicken curry is a popular Andhra dish that tastes very good with rice and rotis. It is a favorite with my family. - 0
Mom's Special Gongura Pachadi
This is definitely one of my favorite's in the pickles section that my mother masters in. They are not all that complicated to make and are so much more tastier and healthier when made at home rather than buying the packaged pickles. One can't go wrong with... - 0
1.Take a vessel and add the sorrel leaves and 2 cups of water.
2.Add chili powder, turmeric powder, salt and boil it.
3.Once it cools add tamarind and mash it with a broad ladle, to get a homogenous mixture.
4.Add the remaining water and keep it... - 0
Gongura Pappu is a popular Andhra dish and made in most homes of the local people. It tastes very good with hot steamed rice and a dollop of ghee added to the rice. Check this recipe to know its preparation. - 0
Sorrel Recipes By Category