- » Sorghum Cookies
Sorghum Cookies Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sorghum cookies recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sorghum cookies recipes.
Sorghum Drop Cookies
Cream sugar and butter; beat in sorghum and egg.
Stir together flour, soda, spices, and salt.
Add to creamed mixture alternately with buttermilk; beat after each addition.
Drop by table spoonfuls onto greased cookie sheets.
Top each with one or two... - 34.5397
Sorghum Nut Cookies
Combine all ingredients in the order given, stirring after each addition.
Mix well to make a stiff dough.
Drop by the teaspoonful onto an oiled cookie sheet.
Bake 25 minutes at 325Â°. - 31.0806
You May Also Like!
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease the baking tray with 1/4 teaspoon of butter.
2) In a bowl, add molasses, butter, 1/4 cup apple juice concentrate and vanilla extract. Mix well.
3) In another bowl, add the egg whites and beat them to... - 47.6793
Ginger Ice Box Cookies
Sift flour, measure and resift 3 times with soda, ginger and salt.
Cream shortening, blend in sugar, add sorghum and eggs, and beat vigorously until smooth and fluffy.
Then add flour mixture and stir until thoroughly combined.
Pack into a refrigerator... - 39.4472
The Best Gluten- Free Sugar Cookie
Are you sick and tired of eating bland, crumbly- unsatisfying gluten-free sweets? Weep no more, because this is your recipe for the yummiest gluten free sugar cookies ever!! P.S. Just add chocolate chips for gluten-free chocolate chip cookies ;) - 0
Old Fashioned Lace Cookies
Sift flour, measure, and resift 3 times with spices, salt, soda and baking powder.
Melt butter with sugar and molasses over boiling water and remove from heat.
Add dry ingredients and lemon extract and beat until smooth; let stand over hot water for 5... - 38.6641
Ginger Snaps With Brown Sugar
1. In a large glass bowl, cream together the butter and sugar till light and fluffy.
2. Gradually stir the eggs and molasses or sorghum into the creamed mixture and beat till well aerated. If the mixture curdles, add a little flour to it.
3. In... - 49.5797