- » Sorbet Drink
Sorbet Drink Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sorbet drink recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sorbet drink recipes.
Easter Special Key Lime Sorbet Shake
Here is a great Easter beverage for kids. Its non-alcoholic, its fizzy, cold and … it is green! It’s a delightful, almost magical concoction of key-lime sorbet and lime soda! Sipping on this chilled, sweet and fizzy drink sure brings out the kid in you!... - 108.784
Fresh Fruit Sorbet
If you are craving for the delicious, homemade fruity sorbet, your Mom used to make, then here is something to satisfy your craving. As per chef, it is so good, that you'll not want to buy the readymade fruit sorbet anymore. Finally it takes just 5 minutes,... - 88.5234
Sparkling Wine Orange Sorbet
1. In a small saucepan bring to a boil combining water and sugar.
2. Reduce heat, and simmer 2 minutes or until sugar dissolves, stirring frequently.
3. Remove from heat and stir in orange juice and wine.
4. Let it cool and pour mixture into freezer... - 41.9439
Grapefruit Mint Sorbet
Combine 1/2 cup grapefruit juice and honey in a small saucepan.
Cook over low heat until honey melts.
Place mint in a large bowl.
Pour honey mixture over mint; stir well.
Line a colander or sieve with a double layer of cheesecloth that has been... - 39.4225
Put the sugar in a heavy-based saucepan with the water and bring slowly to the boil.
Simmer briskly for 5 minutes or until it turns slightly syrupy.
Stir in the lemon juice.
Remove from the heat and cool.
I find the mixture cools quickly if I put the pan in a... - 38.5512
Plum Wine Sorbet
Combine sugar and wine in a medium saucepan.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat, and simmer 5 minutes or until sugar dissolves, stirring occasionally.
Remove from heat; let cool.
Position knife blade in food processor bowl; add plums and lemon juice.
Top with... - 37.3058
Fresh Oranges With Lime Sorbet
1) Trim little skin from top and bottom of oranges and cut them across in halves.
2) Like a grapefruit, section each half of the orange.
3) Set the oranges in the upsright direction and top each half of oranges with fruit... - 35.5782
Tomato Cocktail Sorbet
Core tomatoes, cut in half crosswise, and gently squeeze out seeds; discard seeds or reserve for other uses.
Whirl seeded tomatoes in a blender or food processor until pureed, adding Worcestershire, cumin, celery salt, and hot pepper seasoning.
Season puree... - 34.1858
Champagne Raspberry Sorbet
In a food processor puree the raspberries.
Pour the liquid through a chinois to remove the seeds.
In a medium saucepan combine the sugar, water, and champagne, and bring the mixture to a boil.
Add the raspberry puree and simmer for 4 to 5... - 33.4134
Indian Rock's Cranberry Sorbet
Indian Rock's Cranberry Sorbet is a yummy tasty fruit drink. I would give this Indian Rock's Cranberry Sorbet drink a 10 if I were to rate it. Tastes awesome! - 32.7971
Mango-Citrus Sorbet has it all. Mango-Citrus Sorbet is fast becoming my favorite drink. A great way to refresh yourself during the day! - 32.6102
Blood Orange Sorbet
1. In a medium bowl, stir to combine orange juice, sugar and orange zest until sugar has dissolved.
2. Chill mixture and freeze in a 2-quart ice-cream freezer according to manufacturer's instructions.
3. To serve, garnish with orange segments... - 31.3727
Gin & Tonics With Lime Sorbet
1. For the sorbet, put 500ml water and the sugar into a pan over a low heat and leave until the sugar has dissolved. Bring to the boil, then remove from the heat and cool. Meanwhile zest 6 of the limes, then juice all 12. Stir the lime zest and juice into the... - 30.9972
Quick Ginger Wine Lime Sorbet
1) In a freezer proof container, soften the lime sherbet for 5 minutes.
2) Then stir in the ginger wine and blend well.
3) Place the mixture into the freezer and refreeze.
4) Serve when desired. - 30.9448
Sorbet Aux Fraises
1. Dissolve the sugar in the water over a gentle heat. Add the strawberry puree with the lemon juice. Chill.
2. Pour the mixture into a plastic or china bowl and cover. Place in the freezer or the frozen food compartment of a refrigerator until it is softly... - 30.0269
Mint Sorbet can be presented in a very great way. And guests who are awestruck by the presentation will be even more awestruck by its taste. Try it today! - 29.9044
In a food processor or blender, combine the pears, apple juice concentrate, and lemon juice.
Process until smooth.
Transfer to an airtight container and freeze for 2 hours, or until solid.
Just before serving, remove the sorbet from the freezer, break into... - 28.9661
Wash and cut up the rhubarb and put in a pan with the dried fruit and water.
Cover and boil gently for 1/2 hour.
Strain through muslin and cool.
Add the orange juice or squash to taste and serve with ice. - 28.1681
Earl Grey Sorbet
Combine first 3 ingredients in a medium bowl; stir well.
Cover and steep 5 minutes.
Strain tea mixture through a fine sieve into a bowl; discard tea leaves.
Stir lemon juice into tea; cover and chill.
Pour tea into the freezer can of an ice-cream freezer, and... - 27.0355
Champagne Orange Sorbet
In a small saucepan combine the sugar and 3/4 cup water, bring the mixture to a simmer over moderate heat, stirring until the sugar is dissolved, and simmer the syrup for 10 minutes.
Let the syrup cool and chill it, covered, for 2 hours, or until it is... - 26.9036
Pink Grapefruit Sorbet
Combine sugar and water; boil for 5 minutes; cool.
Squeeze grapefruits and combine the juice with approximately 2 cups sugar syrup, depending on sweetness desired.
Freeze in sorbet maker, ice cream maker or in ice cube trays of refrigerator freezer.
If the... - 26.6164
Lemon Champagne Sorbet
Combine together all ingredients and freeze tor 45 min.
Remove, beat, and freeze again, for further 3 or 4 hr.
Serve in tall glasses, with sponge fingers. - 26.4985
In a small saucepan combine the sugar and 1 cup water, bring the mixture to a boil, stirring until the sugar is dissolved, and transfer the syrup to a blender or food processor.
Add the blackberries and the wine, puree the mixture, and strain the puree... - 25.0538
In a small saucepan combine the sugar and 1 1/2 cups water, bring the mixture to a boil, stirring until the sugar is dissolved, and transfer the syrup to a blender or food processor.
Add the mangoes and the lime juice, puree the mixture, and strain it through... - 24.4134
1. Take a small sized saucepan and combine the sugar and 1 cup water, bring the mixture to a boil, stirring until the sugar is dissolved, and transfer the syrup to a blender or food processor.
2. Add the raspberries and the lemon juice, puree the mixture, and... - 23.6038
Lime Mint Sorbet
In a small saucepan combine the sugar and 1 cup water, bring the mixture to aboil, stirring until the sugar is dissolved, and remove the pan from the heat.
Let the syrup cool.
In a blender puree the mint with the syrup, stir in the lime juice, and in a bowl... - 23.1621
In a small saucepan combine the sugar and 1 1/2 cups water, bring the mixture to a boil, stirring until the sugar is dissolved, and stir in the lime juice, the zest, and a pinch of salt.
Chill the mixture until it is cold, or quick-chill it by setting it in a... - 22.5629