- » Sole Tomato
Sole Tomato Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sole tomato recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sole tomato recipes.
Sole With Tomatoes
1. Preheat oven to 325°F.
2. In a bowl mix tomatoes, shallots, parsley, salt, and pepper.
3. Grease a flat baking dish and transfer mixture into it.
4. Keep the fillets over tomatoes.
5. Pour wine and water over it.
6. Simmer on the... - 42.8764
Sole And Green Tomatoes In Cornmeal
Sole And Green Tomatoes In Cornmeal has a Out of this world taste.The Butter and Cheese gives the Sole And Green Tomatoes In Cornmeal Impressive taste. Must catch it - 40.002
Sole Poached With Tomatoes
In a heavy saucepan over medium-high heat melt margarine.
Add mushrooms and garlic.
Saute until mushrooms are tender.
Add tomatoes, basil and thyme.
Bring to a simmer.
Add sole and artichokes; cover.
Simmer for 3 minutes.
Cook for 5 minutes or until... - 39.6269
Sole With Tomatoes
On microwave-safe plate, arrange tomato slices in single layer.
Arrange fish to cover tomatoes; drizzle with oil and lemon juice.
Sprinkle with basil, and pepper to taste.
Cover with vented plastic wrap; microwave at high (100%) power for 3 minutes or until... - 29.1913
You May Also Like!
Fillets Of Sole With Tomatoes
This Fillets of Sole With Tomatoes is divine !These Fillets of Sole With Tomatoes are going to make your meal mindblowing ! Just try out this easy- to-make dish and tell me if you've enjoyed it ! Your suggestions are welcome ! - 43.5286
Mushroom & Tomato Stuffed Fillet Of Sole
Drain spinach; chop.
Add salt, pepper, 1/3 cup wine, and bread crumbs.
Place mound on one end of each fillet; fold other end over it.
Place in well-greased baking pan with onion, parsley, and remaining wine.
Arrange mushrooms and tomatoes over top; cover with... - 43.7381
Sole With Fresh Tomato Sauce
In a heavy saucepan heat margarine over medium heat.
Cook for 2 minutes.
Bring to a boil.
Add basil and salt and pepper.
Simmer for 10 minutes or until thickened.
Preheat oven to 500 degrees.
Into a blender container pour... - 37.0322
Fillet Of Sole With Spinach & Tomatoes En Papillote
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
Prepare 4 pieces of parchment paper or aluminum foil for papillotes.
Put spinach, with water still clinging to its leaves, into a large pot.
Cover and steam the spinach over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until just... - 35.2101
Fillet Of Sole With Tomatoes And Parsley
Preheat oven to 350°.
Heat olive oil in saute pan and saute tomatoes, onion, and garlic for 10 minutes, or until wilted.
Add wine and cook to reduce by one half.
Stir in lemon juice.
Arrange fillets in a layer in greased baking dish.
Pour tomato mixture over... - 38.7974
Sole With Tomatoes French Style
Sole With Tomatoes French Style is a delicious side dish that you would love to prepare on every party. Try this Sole With Tomatoes French Style dish; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this! - 44.2935
Baked Sole With Tomato Sauce
Place fillets in greased baking dish; season with salt and pepper.
Melt butter in saucepan.
Add onion, green onions and garlic; saute for 5 minutes.
Stir in flour; add wine gradually.
Bring to a boil; add cream gradually, stirring constantly until... - 44.5415
Sole Fillets With Mushroom Tomato Cream Sauce
1. In 10-inch (25 cm) pie plate arrange the fillets like spokes of a wheel folding both ends of each fillet underneath center and.
2. Sprinkle over with mushrooms, tomato and onion evenly over fish and drizzle with wine.
3. With vented... - 46.039
Baked Sole With Mushrooms And Tomatoes
1. Preheat the oven to 500°.
2. In a medium nonstick skillet, warm 1 tablespoon of the oil with the butter. Add the mushrooms and cook until they exude their liquid, about 5 minutes.
3. Arrange the fish fillets in a single layer in a baking dish. Sprinkle... - 35.2285
Sole Fillets With Tomatoes And Garlic
1) Pre-heat the oven to 350°F/180°C/Gas 4.
1) TO MAKE THE SAUCE - Heat a saucepan along with oil.
2) Put in tomatoes, tomato puree, garlic, Oregano, half the salt and pepper. Stir continually.
3) Lower the heat to 'LOW'. Close the pan... - 43.4865
Sole Tomato Recipes By Category