- » Sole Sauce
Sole Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sole sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sole sauce recipes.
Sole With Creamy Sauce And Iced Grapes
Sole with creamy sauce and iced grapes is a little elaborate recipe for this fish but believe me when I say that it is worth it.cooked along with butter cream and parsley, this sole recipe is very creamy and has delicate flavor of chilled and iced white... - 47.6735
Sole In Sauce Rosee
1. Sprinkle salt, pepper and fresh parsley on the fillets and roll them into tubes.
2. Take a 8 x 12-inch glass or ceramic dish and place the fillets on it.
3. Peel the tomatoes, remove their seeds and chop them.
4. Sprinkle the chopped... - 44.4879
Baked Sole In Almond Sauce
Thaw fish enough to separate fillets and pat them dry with paper towelling.
Sprinkle both sides of fillets generously with salt and pepper and lay them in a buttered large shallow baking pan, about 13 X 9 1/2 x 2 inches.
Heat oven to 400 degrees.
Melt butter... - 43.6887
Sole With Vermouth Sauce
1) Down the middle, split the sole fillets ans rub with salt.
2) Let the fillets sit for 10 minutes.
3) Rinse the fish and dry it.
4) Grease an ovenproof dish with plenty of butter.
5) Fold the fillets once.
6) Place them in the greased... - 42.5731
Fillet Of Sole With Lobster Sauce
1. In a medium sized bowl filled with hot water, place bisque cans and allow to stand for 20 minutes or till partially thawed.
2. Preheat an oven to 212.5C (425F).
3. On a flat working surface, place waxed paper and place fish fillet.
4.... - 42.4664
Wrapped Sole In Green Coat With Vermouth Sauce
Fry the fish bones in a saucepan with olive oil over a medium heat.
Add shallots and bay leaf, and cover fish bones with water.
Allow to simmer for 20 minutes.
Remove the foam while cooking.
Sauce Strain fish stock and reduce by half.
Add cream and simmer... - 42.2018
Salt and pepper each fillet, then sprinkle each with some fresh parsley.
Roll and place in an 8 X 12-inch (20 x 30 cm) glass or ceramic dish.
Peel, seed and chop tomatoes and sprinkle evenly over the fish.
Sprinkle sugar on top.
Spread mushrooms evenly over... - 42.0334
Almond Sole With Mint Sauce
Place 3 tbsp (45 ml) butter and mint in saucepan.
Melt over medium heat.
Add shallot and curry powder; cook 1 minute over medium heat.
Mix in flour with wooden spoon and cook 2 minutes over low heat.
Pour in milk and whisk until well incorporated; season to... - 40.5869
Lemon Sole In Cream Of Sorrel Sauce
Rinse the lemon sole fillets and pat dry on kitchen paper.
Season on both sides with salt and pepper and fold in two.
Arrange the fish in a circle in a dish.
Put the frozen sorrel in the center.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 5 minutes.
When the fish is... - 40.4955
Sole In Rose Sauce
1) Clean the fish rinse and pat dry it.
2) Take a heavy frying pan and melt butter in it.
3) Place tomatoes in the butter with cut side down. Make some cuts on the skin and let them cook for 5 minutes and then turn.
4) Take another... - 39.5935
Sole In Rose Sauce
Sole In Rose Sauce has a Improbable taste.The grenache rose and Heavy Cream gives the Sole In Rose Sauce Bracing taste. - 35.1079
Sole And Shrimp In Butter-wine Sauce
Lay the fish on a work surface.
Toss shrimp with green onions and spread over the fish.
Roll fish up and place on one sheet of the foil.
In a small saucepan, melt the butter and add the wine.
Spoon the wine over the fish fillets.
Top with second sheet of foil... - 32.8019
Sole With Cucumber Sauce
Combine first 5 ingredients, mixing well.
Divide crabmeat mixture among fillets, spreading evenly.
Roll up each fillet, and secure with a wooden pick.
Arrange in an 8-inch square baking dish.
Place butter in a 1-cup glass measure.
Microwave at HIGH for 45... - 31.0385
Fillet Of Sole In Almond Sauce
1. Defrost fish in microwave oven.
2. Melt 1/4 cup butter in a small glass dish in microwave oven (30 seconds at HIGH).
3. Place fillets in a 2-quart glass baking dish and brush with melted butter. Cover with waxed paper. Cook in microwave oven 4 to 5 minutes... - 29.507
Poached Sole With Citrus Sauce
1. From lemon, squeeze 2 tablespoons juice. In heavy 1-quart saucepan over medium heat,melt butter or margarine; stir in flour until blended; cook 1 minute. Gradually stir in lemon juice, 1 cup water, and bouillon; cook, stirring constantly, until mixture... - 29.0406
Sole Sauce Recipes By Category