- » Sole Salmon Roll
Sole Salmon Roll Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sole salmon roll recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sole salmon roll recipes.
Salmon Sole Rolls
Combine butter, onion and mushrooms in a 4-cup (1 -litre) glass measure.
Microwave on HIGH, uncovered, 3-4 minutes or until just tender, stirring once.
Combine salmon, mayonnaise and parsley.
Add drained mushrooms and onion, leaving their cooking liquid and... - 46.9602
Sole And Salmon Roulades
1) Cut each sole fillet into half lengthwise. It's better to cut along its natural crease.
2) From the salmon, remove skin and bones, if any.
3) Cut the salmon into 1-inch chunks.
4) To the bowl of a food processor, transfer the cut... - 38.3365
Sole, Salmon And Scallop Mousse With Sauce Verte
Transfer chilled sole to stainless steel bowl and set in larger bowl filled with ice.
Whisking constantly, gradually add whipping cream in slow, steady stream until well blended.
Beat egg whites in medium bowl until frothy; fold into fish mixture.
Season with... - 42.0515
Roulades Of Sole With Asparagus Cream Sauce
Separate the whites of the scallops from the corals.
Rinse the corals under plenty of cold running water, removing any impurities.
Puree the corals in a food processor.
Remove any impurities from the whites.
Rinse under plenty of cold running water and cut... - 42.3141
Sole In Lettuce
1. Rinse lettuce leaves. Place lettuce in 8" by 8" baking dish; cover dish tightly with vented plastic wrap. Cook at high (100% power) 3 minutes or until lettuce leaves are wilted. Remove plastic wrap; let lettuce stand in dish a few minutes, until cool... - 32.2153
Salmon Stuffed Fish Roulades
1. Cut each salmon steak lengthwise in half; remove skin and bones. Place 1 salmon half, cut side down, on cutting board; cut piece across grain into 1/4 inch slices. Repeat to slice other halves. Cut each flounder fillet length wise in half, removing all... - 33.6638
Salmon Stuffed Flounder
1. Place salmon, white pepper and egg in food processor workbowl fitted with steel blade or in blender container. Cover and process until smooth; stir in dill weed.
2. If fish fillets are large, cut into 6 serving pieces; pat dry. Place about 2 tablespoons... - 28.2845
Roll Your Own Sushi
1) Cook the short-grain rice.
2) In a saucepan, add the seasoning ingredients for sushi rice stir and heat the vineger until the sugar has dissolved.
3) Add the seasoning to the hot steamed rice, blend well... - 43.9722
Spinach Filled Pinwheels With Mustard Sauce
For filling, cook spinach with the onion according to package directions, then drain well.
In a medium mixing bowl combine cooked spinach-onion mixture and egg.
Stir in bread crumbs.
Measure length of fillets.
Cut long fillets or overlap thinner ends of 2... - 33.5157
Cut off and discard the spinach and watercress stems, wash the leaves, pat them dry, and chop coarsely.
In a nonstick skillet, melt the butter, add the shallots, and saute over medium-low heat for 2 minutes.
Add the spinach and watercress and toss for 1... - 40.1645
Calico Appetizer Quiche
Flake the fish.
For the egg mixture, in a medium mixing bowl beat eggs.
Stir in cream, dry mustard, salt, and lemon peel.
Then stir in fish and pimiento.
In another bowl combine Swiss and Colby cheeses.
Add the flour and toss lightly to coat.
Add cheese... - 40.1801