- » Sole Lemon Dill
Sole Lemon Dill Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sole lemon dill recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sole lemon dill recipes.
Sole With Cucumber Dill Sauce
1 Preheat the broiler. Line a broiler pan with foil and very lightly grease the foil.
2 Peel and finely chop the cucumber. Mince the bell pepper. Mince the fresh dill. Melt the margarine in a small saucepan or in the microwave.
3' In a small bowl, combine the... - 38.9774
Poached Sole With Dill Sauce
Poached sole with dill sauce is a broth cooked sole. Served with a cooked sauce made with chicken broth and lemon juice, herbed and flavored with dill, the poached salmon is nice and moist with loads of soft and mild flavors to it. Great for brunches! - 36.6842
Steamed Sole With Dill
Steamed Sole With Dill recipe adapted from NY Times. This Steamed Sole With Dill can be made ahead ready to serve your spouse or his friends on demand. - 33.5181
Sole Fillets With Dill
Pat fillets dry.
Spread mayonnaise over broad half of each fillet.
Season with salt and pepper.
In food processor, process toast into crumbs.
Add dill, butter, garlic and lemon rind; process until garlic is finely minced.
Sprinkle over seasoned half of... - 41
Lemon Sole Julienne
1) In a pan of salted boiling water add the carrot and French beans and boil for 3 min; add the courgette and boil for further 2 min, drain well.
2) In a small pan, add the sole strips and saute quickly in melted butter for 2-3 min, stirring... - 38.1785
Broiled Fillet Of Sole With Lemon And Capers
1) Preheat broiler.
2) On a baking sheet arrange the fish in one layer.
3) Sprinkle one-fourth of lemon pepper, dill, garlic powder, capers, and lemon juice over the fillet.
4) Season salt and pepper to taste.
5) Place 3 lemon slices on... - 40.0482
Lemon Sole Baked In A Paper Case
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/ Gas 4. Cut out four heart shapes from non-stick baking paper, each about 20 x 15 cm / 8 x 6 in.
2. Place a sole fillet on one side of each paper heart. Arrange the cucumber and lemon slices on top of each fillet. Sprinkle... - 39.4205
Baked Sole Pacifica
Drain peaches, reserving liquid.
Place fish on broiler pan.
Brush both sides of fillets with peach liquid and sprinkle with dill weed.
Broil 4 inches from heat source 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily with fork, turning halfway through... - 38.025
Sprinkle the finely chopped green onions or French shallots, and the parsley or dill, over a generously buttered 8 x 12-inch (20 x 30 cm) glass or ceramic dish.
Pour in the white wine or dry white vermouth the fish fiimet or clam juice.
Lightly pepper the... - 42.0539
Stuffed Sole Hollandaise
Spread a mixture of seasoned salt, dill, pepper, and lemon juice over fillets.
Mix the instant minced onion with water, then combine with the mushrooms, crab meat, and 2 tablespoons of the hollandaise sauce.
Divide mixture into 4 portions and place one... - 41.9114
Fillets Of Sole With Avocado Cream
Rinse the fish under plenty of cold running water and pat dry on kitchen paper.
Season with salt and pepper.
Roll up each fillet starting at the wide end, skin side outward.
Put the rolls in a circle in a dish, leaving the center empty.
Cover and microwave on... - 42.4116
Fillets Of Sole
These Fillets of Sole taste fabulous ! The milky, crunchy brown fish fillets brushed with almonds make an incredible side course for rice or spaghetti or any other side course. Try these Fillets of Sole and tell me what you feel about it! - 39.9572
Fillet Of Sole In Almond Butter
In 2-quart (8 x 8) glass baking dish, combine almonds and butter.
Cook, uncovered, 5 minutes or until butter and almonds are golden brown.
Stir in lemon juice, wine, dill and salt.
Arrange fillets in butter mixture, spooning sauce over fillets.
Cook, covered... - 34.4977
Fish Poached In Galliano Butter
In a large skillet, saute" almonds in butter until lightly toasted, browning butter.
Add Galliano, lemon juice and seasonings; add sole.
Cover and cook over medium heat 7 to 10 minutes until fish flakes easily with a fork.
Spoon Galliano butter over fish... - 30.0809
Microwave Shrimp Stuffed Sole
1. Cut the fillets lengthwise
2. Use a microwave safe dish to place the butter. Heat on ROAST (7) for 1 1/2 minutes or until melted.
3. Add the shrimp, breadcrumbs, cream and parsley to the dish and mix well. set this aside till... - 45.2143
Shrimp Stuffed Sole
Shrimp Stuffed Sole is a mouth watering side dish. An easy to prepare Shrimp Stuffed Sole wont let you forget its taste forever. So, give it a try and squander its taste! - 44.165
Shrimp Stuffed Sole
In glass bowl, cook 3 tablespoons butter on ROAST (7) for 1 1/2 minutes or until melted.
Mix in shrimp, bread crumbs, cream and parsley.
In glass baking dish, cook remaining 3 tablespoons butter on ROAST (7) for 1 1/2 minutes or until melted.
Cut... - 44.6622
Poached Fish With Almonds
Preheat wok to 325°, add butter.
Saute" almonds in butter until lightly toasted.
Remove almonds and set aside.
Put sherry, lemon juice, dill seed, salt, and pepper in wok; stir to blend.
Place fillets in sauce, spooning some over top.
Reduce heat to 225°,... - 36.7799
1) In a bowl, mix the flour, Season-All, onion salt, dry mustard and pepper together.
2) Dredge the fillets in the seasoned flour, until thoroughly coated.
3) In a heavy skillet, saute the fillets in butter over a medium heat, until lightly browned.
4)... - 41.984
Simple Sole On Lemony Greens
All of you seafood lovers are surely going to love this preparation of sole fish. Here the sole is served on a platter of lemony green. Nutrition wise this dish is loaded with vitamins, minerals, proteins etc. Watch the video to see how easily the chef... - 109.664
Sole With Tomatoes
On microwave-safe plate, arrange tomato slices in single layer.
Arrange fish to cover tomatoes; drizzle with oil and lemon juice.
Sprinkle with basil, and pepper to taste.
Cover with vented plastic wrap; microwave at high (100%) power for 3 minutes or until... - 29.1913
Sole In Parchment
Preheat the oven to 450F.
In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, shallots, mustard, lemon juice, garlic, tarragon, and dill.
Gut 4 pieces of parchment paper, each 14" long.
For each packet, lay 1 piece of parchment on a work surface with a long... - 42.6638
Lemony Stuffed Fillet Of Sole
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Spread breadcrumbs on a baking sheet and bake for 6 to 8 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until crisp.
Transfer to a bowl and set aside.
In a small nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium heat.
Add celery and onion and saute... - 43.8715
Baked Sole With Carrots And Zucchini
1) Preheat oven to 425F (220C).
2) Steam or parboil carrots and zucchini until tender crisp.
3) Use a baking dish to spray with vegetable cooking spray.
4) Arrange the fillets by seasoning with salt and pepper.
5) Sprinkle with... - 38.9886
1) Pre-heat the oven to 400°F/200°C/Gas 6.
1) Take a baking dish and apply 1 tsp butter on it.
2) Apply salt and pepper to the fish and line them on the baking dish.
3) Scatter onion and dill over it.
4) Add in wine and water.
5) In... - 44.9465
Simply Squisito Sole
1) Preheat broiler.
2) In the bottom of a steamer pot, pour a small amount of water and bring to a boil.
3) Arrange the potatoes in the first rack and insert in the pot.
4) Steam the potatoes, covered for 10 minutes.
5) Arrange beans on... - 40.7439
1. Take a 8 x 12-inch glass or ceramic dish and butter it generously.
2. Sprinkle the green onions or French shallots, and the parsley or dill, on it.
3. Pour the white wine or dry white vermouth, the fish fumet or clam juice over this.
4.... - 42.7148
Sole Leon Bibb
Take 3 fillets and trim two of them into even pieces 1/4" thick.
Chop the third fillet and the trimmings.
Add 1 tbsp.
small shrimp, scallions, crumbs, lemon juice and Fleischmann's Margarine in a bowl.
Mix in the parsley and egg.
Spread sole on the counter... - 45.297
Stir-fried Crab And Sole
1. Heat the butter and oil in a wok or large frying pan and gently fry the onion and garlic for 3 minutes.
2. Add the julienne strips of leek and the strips of sole, and stir-fry gently until the fish is opaque.
3. Add the crabmeat, stock, avocado slices,... - 30.296
Cold Paupiettes Of Sole With Herb Mayonnaise
Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Melt the butter in a nonstick saute pan over medium heat, add the shallots, and cook for 1 minute.
Add the mushrooms and toss for 1 minute more.
Remove from the heat and let cool.
With a sharp knife, cut each sole fillet into 2... - 38.5539
Cut the carrots into thin strips and combine in a large bowl with the green pepper, cucumber, onions and potatoes.
Toss together until well combined.
Add the cubes of sole and mix gently.
Beat together the remaining ingredients into a... - 39.0385
Gebakken Schol Fillet Vit De Pan
1) Skin the frozen fish fillets.
2) In a shallow dish, place the fish fillets, sprinkle with salt and lemon juice and keep aside for 30 minutes or until completely thawed. 3) Meanwhile,... - 40.7146
Poached Fish With Cucumber And Dill Sauce
Mix all well and chill
Roll the fillets like a small jelly roll.
Put into your frying pan the following: 1 inch of soup stock, wine, the lemon juice, and vinegar (to help keep the fish firm).
Bring the stock to a boil, turn to a light simmer, add the fish... - 38.9069
Microwaved Lemon Apple Fish Rolls
To Microwave: Sprinkle fish with half the lemon peel and half the dill.
Roll up each fillet; place seam sides down in 8-inch round microwave-safe dish.
Combine 3/4 cup apple juice, lemon juice, onion, remaining lemon peel and dill; pour over fish.
Dot with... - 37.3181
Fish Filets In Almonds And Wine
In a 2-quart shallow glass baking dish, combine almonds and butter.
Microwave, uncovered, 5 minutes on high, or until butter and almonds are golden brown.
Stir in lemon juice, wine, dill and salt.
Arrange fish in butter, with thickest sections facing... - 31.3831
Seafood Pinwheels With Havarti Sauce
Preheat oven to 450F (230C).
Gently rinse fillets; pat dry with paper towels.
Season with salt and white pepper; sprinkle with lemon juice.
Cut seasoned fillets into 20 strips, 5 to 6 inches long and 1 to 1-1/2 inches wide.
Roll up each strip like a pinwheel;... - 41.8027
Salmon Stuffed Flounder
1. Place salmon, white pepper and egg in food processor workbowl fitted with steel blade or in blender container. Cover and process until smooth; stir in dill weed.
2. If fish fillets are large, cut into 6 serving pieces; pat dry. Place about 2 tablespoons... - 28.2845
Butter Steamed Fish
Place fish in a round 1-quart pan.
Place on steamer rack in wok over 2 inches boiling water.
Dot with butter and sprinkle with salt, pepper, and dill weed.
Cover and steam for 10 to 12 minutes or until fish flakes readily when prodded in thickest portion with... - 27.8194
Ceviche Con Two Fingers
1. Rinse fish and pat dry.
2. Cut the fillets into 1 inch chunks and place in a non-metallic shallow dish, preferably glass or ceramic.
3. In a small glass bowl, combine the lemon and lime juice.
4. Stir in the tequila, garlic, salt and... - 43.6348
Baked Fish-rolls With Filling
Does the chef next-door amaze you with his masterpiece Baked Fish-Rolls with Filling? Now try your favorite dish on your own with this quick and simple homemade recipe for Baked Fish-Rolls with Filling. Chances are high that yours come out better. So give... - 43.9311
Grilled Summer Fish
I'm sold, this grilled summer fish recipe is utterly delicious! This grilled summer fish is a great and quick meal. Get cooking today! - 31.3171
Fish Salad With Herbed Mayonnaise
Combine all the ingredients for the marinade.
Place all the ingredients for the poaching liquid in a large saucepan.
Bring to the boil, then reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes.
Bring back to the boil and plunge the lobster in headfirst.
Boil 15... - 46.0188
Salmon Stuffed Fish Roulades
1. Cut each salmon steak lengthwise in half; remove skin and bones. Place 1 salmon half, cut side down, on cutting board; cut piece across grain into 1/4 inch slices. Repeat to slice other halves. Cut each flounder fillet length wise in half, removing all... - 33.6638
1. In a shallow bowl, combine soy sauce, lemon juice, white wine, and ginger an stir well,
2. Add fish to the marinade and toss well to bowl.
3. Cover, and let marinate for 2 hours.
4. Use a vegetable peeler, to make thin long ribbons of... - 45.4228
Seafood Broccoli Terrine
1) In a large bowl, beat together the milk, egg substitute, bread crumbs, nutmeg, salt and red pepper.
2) If using sea scallops cut them into quarters; if using bay scallops, leave them whole.
3) Fold the scallops into egg mixture.
4) Set the... - 42.2736
Pan-fried Cornmeal-coated Maine Smelts
Find the freshest smelts possible and try them using this simple technique. They are delicious with a simple wedge of lemon, but the Better Than Tartar Sauce (recipe below) makes for an exceptional meal. - 39.7981