- » Sole Asparagus
Sole Asparagus Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sole asparagus recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sole asparagus recipes.
Baked Sole With Asparagus
1. On a cutting board, place the fish flat and then lay down the asparagus sticks on top of the fish.
2. Warp up the fish along the wide end and trim any extra ends that are poking out.
3. Roll up to secure and fasted with toothpicks.
4. Preheat... - 44.9511
Lemon Sole With Asparagus
If you want a bit of lemony flavor in your food then surely go for lemon sole with Asparagus. This recipe is my own creation as I like tangy flavored seafood. My family has a huge liking for this simple yet exotic sole recipe. This recipe of lemon sole with... - 39.0936
Fillet Of Sole With Asparagus
Mix together cornstarch, soy, and the 2 teaspoons salad oil.
Stir in fish and mix until evenly coated.
Place wok over medium-high heat.
When wok is hot, add 2 tablespoons of the oil.
When oil is hot, add fish and gently stir-fry until golden (about 2 to 3... - 38.9465
Sole With Asparagus
In a small bowl, stir together cornstarch, soy, and 2 teaspoons oil.
Gently stir in fish strips, coating pieces evenly.
Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a wok or wide frying pan over medium-high heat.
When oil is hot, add fish and gently stir-fry until golden (2 to... - 37.6936
You May Also Like!
Asparagus And Crab Stuffed Dover Sole With Tarragon Cream
1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
2. Combine shallot, tarragon and cream in a saucepan. Place over medium heat and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer until the sole is ready.
3. Lay out the sole fillets. Place 2 asparagus spears and some crab in the center o - 30.0113
Place asparagus spears in small shallow baking dish.
Top with dollops of tartar sauce.
Lay thawed fish fillets over top.
Spoon chili sauce over fish.
Bake in moderate oven (350Â°) about 30 minutes or till fish flakes easily with a fork. - 22.2564
Sole And Asparagus With Wine Sauce
Place skinned and boned fillets in ovenproof dish.
Pour wine over, fish should be barely covered, poach in moderately hot oven, Mark 4, 350°F. for 20 minutes.
Drain, reserve liquid for sauce.
Place poached fillets on to warm individual dishes, arrange on... - 36.6177
Asparagus Stuffed Sole
1. Season the plank
2. Preheat the plank to 350 degrees
3. In a steamer, steam the asparagus stems until they are crisp and tender. This will take five minutes
4. In a large skillet, melt one teaspoon of butter
5. Add the onions and cook... - 42.6714
Roulades Of Sole With Asparagus Cream Sauce
Separate the whites of the scallops from the corals.
Rinse the corals under plenty of cold running water, removing any impurities.
Puree the corals in a food processor.
Remove any impurities from the whites.
Rinse under plenty of cold running water and cut... - 42.3141
Clean asparagus and cut into 3-inch (7.5 cm) lengths.
Place in a microwave-safe dish, add 1/4 cup (60 mL) water, a pinch of sugar.
Cover and micro wave 5 minutes at HIGH.
Stir with salt, pepper to taste and lemon rind.
Divide equally over fillets.
Roll... - 41.0895
Superb Fillet Of Sole & Vegetables
Superb fillet of sole and vegetables is a baked seafood recipe. Prepared with veggies like baby carrots asparagus with fried onions, the sole fillets are rolled and placed atop the vegetable mix. Flavored with a blend of milk with celery soup and cheese with... - 47.7774
Poached Fillet Sole Princesse
1. Preheat oven to 375° Fahrenheit.
2. In a small saucepan, put together finely chopped onion, wine and skimmed milk; tightly cover pan and simmer gently for 10 minutes.
3. In a small ovenproof dish, place fish and pour onion mixture on... - 40.7629