- » Soft White Cheese
Soft White Cheese Recipes
Soft white cheese is a white cheese, which is soft to touch and is an important part of the French cuisine. It is said to have originated in regions of Northern France, specifically in the country of Brie. It tends ... More »
Hard And Soft Cheese Mold
In saucepan sprinkle gelatin over stock to soften.
Heat stirring to dissolve.
Pour a 1-inch layer of gelatin mixture into a round 1-quart mold and chill until firm.
Reserve remaining gelatin.
In blender container combine cottage cheese and milk.
Process until... - 39.402
Soft Tacos With Roasted Corn And Tomato Salsa
1. For salsa, dice avocado, tomato and herbs as shown in the video.
2. For salsa, in a large mixing bowl, combine corn, tomato, white onion, red bell pepper, and jalapeno.
3. Add cilantro, lime juice, salt, pepper, and cumin in it. Toss... - 100.082
Soft Meringue Roulade With Apricot And Mascarpone Cream
1. To make the meringue, heat the oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6. Line a 23 x 33cm baking tray with parchment paper and lightly grease with oil.
2. in a bowl, whisk the egg whites until stiff. Gradually whisk in the caster sugar a little at a time and continue... - 39.2048
Juicy Pork Soft Tacos With Avocado Slaw
1. In a large leak-proof plastic bag, place the pork chops in the bag and combine white vinegar, olive oil, brown sugar, ground cumin, lime juice, garlic, jalapenos, salt and white pepper and cilantro.
2. Massage the marinade into the meat, seal... - 135.479
Macaroni And Cheese With White Pepper Flavored
Cook macaroni in 1 1/2 quarts boiling salted water for 8 minutes or until tender.
Meanwhile, scald milk in the top of a double boiler.
Stir in a smooth mixture of flour and margarine.
Cook and stir until smoothly thickened.
Add seasonings and... - 41.6855
Cheese Souffle With Egg White
1. Butter a 1.15 litre/2 pt/5 cup souffle dish.
2. Melt the butter in a saucepan, stir in the flour and cook for 2 minutes. Remove from the heat and blend in the milk, return to the heat and bring to the boil, stirring. Cook for 3 minutes, stirring... - 34.0948
White Cheddar Cheese Beer Soup
1. In a pot over medium low heat, meat butter and sweat onion, carrots and celery for about 3 to 5 minutes or until vegetables are slightly soft.
2. Add in the flour, and stir continuously for 2 minutes.
3. Pour in beer, milk and chicken stock and... - 0
Baked Swiss Cheese Fondue
Baked Swiss Cheese Fondue is an amazingly delicious recipe. The effortlessly prepared Baked Swiss Cheese Fondue is a dish that you would surely love to serve to your friends and family. - 46.0645
White Bean Stuffed Peppers With Swiss Cheese
1) Preheat oven to 375°F before baking.
2) In a large bowl, soak white beans in cold water and let stand for at least 8 hours or a whole night after covering the bowl with a plate. Else follow the quick-soak method.
3) On the following... - 43.5657
Black And White Sesame Cheese Cake
I came up with this recipe as per a request from my friend in NYC. Imagine a grey cheese cake. I know it would not tickle your appetite. So I did not want to make an ordinary cake, but rather a healthy choice that would allow us to enjoy the great flavour of... - 68.2558
Baked Cheese Fondue
Lightly toss 1 cup of the bread cubes with the melted butter and poppy seed.
Scald milk and pour into a large bowl.
Mix in Tabasco.
Add remaining bread cubes, the shredded cheese, onion, and a mixture of salt, pepper, dry mustard, and paprika.
Mix... - 43.4977
White Chocolate Berry Cheesecake
1. Break the chocolate into a glass bowl, then put it over a pan of just simmering water to melt, making sure the bottom of the bowl doesn't touch the water. Line a lightly oiled 900g loaf tin with cling film.
2. Whisk the cheese, cream and sugar together,... - 40.6366
For The White Sauce
Heat milk in the top of a double boiler.
Add butter and flour mixed together, and cook and stir until thick and smooth.
Add seasonings, spice and cheese.
For the tomato SAUCE: Fry 3 crushed garlic cloves in 3 tablespoons olive oil.
Add two 28 ounce tins... - 32.8202
Black 'n White Cheesecake
1. For the strawberry sauce, puree the strawberries and mix the cornstarch, sugar and currant jelly in a bowl and mix thoroughly.
2. Cook in the microwave for 6-8 minutes at full power or until thick and clear, stirring throughout the cooking... - 47.6243
Asparagus With White Fish
1) Cut asparagus into 1 inch pieces.
2) Take a baking dish and cook the cut asparagus and water for 9 minutes.
3) Drain the excess liquid.
4) Stir in white fish soup, cream cheese and cayenne pepper and mix well.
5) Make a sauce by stirring and mixing... - 44.4739
1. In a warm dish, put the buttered shrimps, and then drain off the butter into a bowl.
2. In a mixing bowl, cream the two butters together along with the cheese and the fish; beat evenly blended mixture.
3. Stir in the cream, lemon juice, salt and... - 44.2492
Cheese And Onion Bread
Melt the margarine or heat the oil gently and fry the onion slowly until soft and transparent but not at all colored.
Add most of the cheese and the onion to the dough and squeeze and knead into the dough by hand until they are both evenly mixed through the... - 32.185
Cheese Oyster Stew
Oyster Stew has a Matchless tasteThe Milk and Cheese gives the Oyster Stew Revitalizing taste. - 37.3393
Breaded Skewered Scallops
Skewered Scallops has a Appetizing tasteThe Cheese and White Pepper gives the Skewered Scallops Invigorating taste. - 33.4535
White Bean And Radicchio Gratin
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add olive oil.
Place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add garlic, and saute until lightly browned.
Add radicchio and green onions; saute just until radicchio is wilted.
Remove from heat, and stir in 3 cups... - 38.7188
Mushroom Risotto With White Wine
1. In a large frying pan melt 2 tablespoons butter with olive oil over medium heat. Add 1/2 cup onion and garlic and cook until onion is soft, 2 to 3 minutes. Stir in mushrooms and cook until lightly browned, 3 to 4 minutes. Stir in thyme, rosemary, and... - 31.0132
Roasted Garlic Bread And White Cheddar Tomato Bread
A wonder dish loved by all. This remarkable video shows how to prepare a tasty tomato bread, loaded with the fine taste of cheddar cheese and roasted garlic. Baked to perfection, this is a very easy dish to prepare. With a golden crust and wonderful flavor,... - 113.609
Crepes Aux Fruits De Mer With White Wine
1. Make 4 large pancakes or 8 smaller ones and keep hot.
2. Place the haddock in a pan with the white wine and poach over a gentle heat for 10-12 minutes.
3. Cut the scallops into 4 and add to the pan. Cook for a further 2-3 minutes. Drain, reserving the... - 43.475
Saffron risotto Milanese With White Wine
In large skillet, cook and stir onion in margarine over medium-high heat until soft.
Add rice and saffron; stir constantly 2 to 3 minutes.
Add wine and TABASCO sauce; stir until absorbed.
Stir in 1 cup broth.
Cook, uncovered, stirring frequently until broth... - 37.8801
Bulgur With White Beans And Spinach
1 ln a large heatproof bowl, soak the bulgur in the boiling water for 1 5 minutes or until it has absorbed the water and is soft.
Stir in the spinach, beans, radishes, green onions, cucumbers, and red peppers.
2 In a small bowl, combine the mustard, vinegar,... - 34.531
Stuffed Whiting Rolls
1) Pre-heat the oven to 375°F/190°C/Gas 5.
2) Using a knife, cut the fillets in half lengthways. Slice the skin away.
3) Heat a pan, melt butter and sauté onion till it is soft.
4) Take a bowl, put in cheese and add the sautéed onion... - 39.6696
White Bean Minestrone
1. Take a saucepan and add beans and water into it and boil the mixture. Remove from heat source and keep it aside for about an hour or overnight.
2. Take a large saucepan and boil the stock and stir in beans and its soaking liquid.
3. Cook over low... - 43.9587
Fettuccine In White Sauce
Melt butter or margarine in blazer pan of chafing dish over direct high flame.
Stir in cream or half and half; heat until bubbly to center of pan.
Add noodles; sprinkle with cheese and toss lightly.
Sprinkle with pepper and nutmeg. - 26.6449
Egg White Souffles With Ratatouille
1. Preheat the oven to 400° Cut the zucchini, yellow squash, red and yellow bell peppers, eggplant, tomato and onion into 1-inch dice and keep in separate piles. In a large skillet, heat the oil. Add the onion and garlic and cook over moderate heat until... - 27.6732
Chicken Cacciatore With White Wine
Looking for a healthy and savory chicken recipe? Take a look at this scrumptious Chicken Cacciatore with a little spin. The chef here adds roasted mushrooms instead of sautéed mushrooms which gives a really nice color and flavor to the dish. This is so... - 117.367
Garlic Braised Eggplant & White Beans
Spread eggplant cubes in a greased shallow rimmed baking pan; sprinkle with garlic, then spray with cooking spray.
Bake in a 425° oven until golden brown (about 20 minutes).
Meanwhile, heat oil in a wide frying pan over medium heat.
Add fennel seeds, red... - 43.2163
White Chicken Chili
Brimming with flavor, our White Chicken Chili recipe is a delicious way to warm you to your toes. Best of all, it's ready in about 30 minutes! - 101.776
Fettuccine With White Truffles
1. In a skillet, melt butter over medium heat and cook shallots until soft; add cream, turn the heat up and allow to the cream to reduce by half
2. With a vegetable peeler, shave off truffle slices to make up to a tablespoonful; on the other hand, boil... - 37.1021
Red, White, And Green Rice
1) Preheat the oven to 325° F.
2) In a skillet, saute the onion in the margarine until soft.
3) Stir in the garlic, rhubarb and rice, saute for a few minutes.
4) Stir in the spices, 3/4 cup of cheese and yogurt, cook until the mixture... - 44.3521
White Beans With Pasta Carrots And Parsley Pesto
1) In a large bowl, soak white beans in cold water and keep aside for at least 8 hours or a whole night after covering the bowl with a plate. Else follow the quick-soak method.
2) On the following day, drain the white beans and keep... - 43.0093
Linguine With White Clam Sauce
Cook the linguine according to package directions, omitting the salt.
Rinse with cold water, drain, and set aside.
Meanwhile, heat the olive oil in a heavy 10 inch skillet over moderate heat for 1 minute; add the onion and garlic and cook, uncovered, until... - 39.7876
Salmon Cannelloni With Creamy White Sauce
1) Preheat the oven.
2) Cook the Cannelloni till soft for 10 to 12 minutes. Drain and set aside.
3) In a skillet, melt butter and saute shallots and capers on high flame for a minute. Add in the salmon fillets and cook till just done.... - 43.8235
Italian Sausage With Fusilli, White Beans And Escarole
1. Heat oil in a large heavy-bottomed sauce pot. Add onions and saute until soft, 5-8 minutes. Add garlic and cook gently for 2-3 minutes. Add bay leaves.
2. Raise heat to high. Add escarole and stir until wilted. Stir in chicken broth and cook, uncovered,... - 32.8944
Red White & Green Pasta
Melt butter in oil in a wide frying pan over medium-low heat.
Stir in onions and garlic; cook, stirring often, until onions are very soft and light golden (20 to 25 minutes).
Increase heat to medium, add bell peppers, and cook, stirring often, until peppers... - 39.096
Capellini With Cilantro Pesto & White Beans
1. To prepare cilantro pesto, in a blender or food processor, combine cilantro leaves, Parmesan, 1/2 cup (120 ml) water, lemon peel, sesame oil, garlic, and honey. Whirl until smoothly pureed. If pesto is too thick, add a little more water; set aside. (At... - 35.6177
Herbed Goat Cheese & Tomato Appetizers
Place French bread slices on broiler pan.
Broil 3 to 4 inches from heat until lightly toasted (30 seconds).
Turn slices over; spread lightly with butter.
In small bowl stir together Chevre cheese, 1/4 teaspoon basil, tarragon and garlic.
Spread... - 40.0575
Baked Cheese Fondue
Preheat oven to 325° F.
Generously butter a 1-quart casserole.
In bowl, combine egg yolks, milk, mustard, salt, and pepper; mix well.
Add bread cubes and cheese.
Using clean bowl and beater, beat whites until soft peaks form; fold into cheese... - 34.6973
Sift flour, mustard and seasonings.
Cream butter till very soft and white.
Add flour, grated cheese and enough egg yolk and water to mix to a stiff dough.
Bake in a fairly hot oven (400° F., Gas 6). - 32.1213
Smoked Salmon Rolls
Have cheese at room temperature and mix in lemon juice, grated onion and a little pepper.
Blend until very soft.
Spread on slices of salmon and roll up like a swiss roll and cut into 2 inch (5 cm) pieces.Chill several hours before serving.
Dip both ends of... - 28.2526
Easy Greek Salad
1. In a salad bowl make layers of sliced green pepper, tomatoes, and onion.
2. Add a few olives and top with some soft white cheese. (Cottage or curd cheese are suitable as well as the Greek Feta cheese.)
3. Dress with olive oil and a little vinegar or lemon... - 31.3727
Cheese And Chive Souffle
This cheese and chives souffle is a fairly simple reciepe that can be served as a savory side in a meal or as a dessert. Prepared with grated cheddar cheese combined with flour, butter, milk and eggs, along with chives, the cheese and chives souffle is pepped... - 41.3198
Mace Cheese Puffs
1) Preheat hot oven (400° F.)
2) In a bowl beat egg yolks.
3) Mix with salt, pepper, mace, and cheese.
4) Beat egg whites to form soft stiff peaks.
5) Mix to the cheese infusion.
6) Butter bread slices and pile the mixture into it.
7)... - 39.4848
Cheese Sherbet Pie
1. In 9-inch pie plate blend crumbs with melted butter; press to bottom and sides of pie plate.
2. Mix cream cheese with corn syrup; then stir in milk and vanilla. Pour gently over crumbs in pie plate; then freeze.
3. Place raspberries in... - 36.5171
1 Cut unsliced soft white bread lengthwise into 5 or 6 slices; trim crusts.
2 Spread to edges with softened butter or margarine, then with Cheddar-flavor cheese spread (from a 6-ounce container).
3 Roll up, jelly-roll fashion; wrap; label, date, and freeze. - 19.2223
Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
1. Heat a heavy-bottomed skillet over medium heat. Butter both slices of bread. Place the cheese on one side, and top with the tomato slices. Close the sandwich (buttered side out on both sides).
2. Cook the sandwich, with the cheese side on the bottom, until... - 23.4972
Rhubarb With Cheese
Place half of the rhubarb in a layer on the bottom of a lightly greased baking dish.
Sprinkle with half of the fructose.
Place half of the bread crumbs in a layer on top.
Sprinkle the cheese over the top.
Bake at 350°F (175°C) for 30 to 35... - 29.9193
Oyster Cheese Puffs
Beat butter, cheese and sherry together.
Add egg yolk and blend well.
Whisk egg white till soft peaks form.
Fold egg white into cheese mixture.
Place 1 oyster on each round of bread.
Top with 1 tsp (5 ml) of cheese mixture.
Sprinkle with chopped parsley and... - 35.4964
Cheese Shrimp Puffs
Toast bread and cut each slice into 4 squares.
Arrange on 2 napkin-lined plates or trays.
In mixing bowl, soften butter (10 sec).
Cream together butter and cheese.
Mix in egg yolk, placing white in small mixing bowl.
Beat egg whites until soft mounds... - 36.3415
Prize Cheese Cake
1. Preheat oven to 325°F.
2. Make 1.5 cups fine crumbs of zwieback by rolling.
3. Make the butter soft and add to the crumbs with cinnamon and sugar.
4. Take a 9 inch spring form pan, grease with butter and spread 3/4th mixture on the... - 48.9268
Stuffed Edam Cheese
lukewarm water for a few minutes to facilitate moval of the red covering.
Remove the covering.
Cut a thin slice off the top of the cheese and reserve.
Scrape out cheese until it resembles a bowl with 1/2 inch thickness around the outside.
Heat the shortening... - 41.7553
Baked Cheesecake With Kissel
1. To make the pastry, sift the flour into a large mixing bowl. Rub or cut in the butter until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Stir in the sugar and lemon rind, then add the beaten egg and mix to a dough. Wrap in clear film (plastic wrap) and chill... - 46.1592
Melt butter in saucepan, add flour, stir 1 minute; add milk, stir until mixture boils and thickens.
Add salt, pepper and mustard, mix well, add cheeses, stir in egg yolks, one at a time.
Beat egg whites until soft peaks form, fold into cheese mixture.
Pour... - 39.3665
Cheese And Tomato Fries
Spread the slices of bread with butter or margarine and mustard. Make six cheese and tomato sandwiches, placing the tomatoes in the centre with plenty of seasoning. Press well together. Cut off the
crusts and cut each sandwich into triangles. Shallow fry... - 30.6918
Cheese And Corn Roulade
Melt butter in pan, add flour, stir 1 minute.
Add milk gradually, stir until mixture boils and thickens.
Quickly stir in egg yolks and cheese; transfer mixture to large basin.
Beat egg whites until soft peaks form, fold lightly into cheese mixture.
Pour... - 41.0126
Baked Asparagus With Parmesan Cheese
Baked asparagus with parmesan cheese is a lovely vegetable recipe. Cooked in the oven with bradcrumbs for a little body to it, the baked asparagus with cheese is great for any meal. - 28.7157
Place margarine in large bowl.
Microwave at HIGH (100%) until melted, about 1 minute.
Blend in flour, salt and cayenne.
Gradually stir in milk.
Microwave at MEDIUM-HIGH (70%) until slightly thickened, about 6 minutes, stirring every 2 minutes.
Add... - 40.3869
Traditional Cottage Cheese Cake
Preheat oven to 325° F.
Mix crust ingredients and pat firmly over the bottom and up the sides of a 9" spring form pan.
Puree cottage cheese in an electric blender 1-2 minutes at high speed until smooth or press through a fine sieve; set aside.
Beat egg yolks... - 45.34
Corn And Cheese Souffle
In 1 1/2 quart casserole, combine melted butter, flour, salt and pepper.
Gradually stir in milk.
Microwave at medium HIGH (7) 4 to 6 minutes, until slightly thickened, stirring every 2 minutes.
Add cheese and corn.
Microwave at medium HIGH (7) 2 minutes; stir... - 40.3025
Corn And Cheese Souffle
Preheat oven in Convection Bake to 350°F (*325°F).
Combine melted butter, flour, salt and pepper in a large bowl. Gradually stir in milk. Microwave at MEDIUM HIGH for
4 to 6 minutes, until slightly thickened, stirring every 2 minutes. Add cheese and corn.... - 32.5004
Spinach & Cheese Souffle
Preheat oven to 375Â° Melt the 3 tablespoons butter in a 3 quart pan over medium heat; stir in flour, salt, tarragon, and nutmeg and cook until bubbly.
Stirring, pour in milk slowly; cook, stirring, until mixture boils and thickens.
Add cheese and stir... - 43.7461
Lemon Cheese Pie
In a saucepan, combine 1 cup of the sugar with cornstarch.
Stir in water, lemon peel and juice, and egg yolks, beaten.
Cook, stirring, until thick.
Remove; blend in softened cheese.
Beat egg whites to soft peaks; gradually beat in remaining 1/4 cup... - 40.4964
Cheesy Puff-top Tomatoes
Combine bouillon cube and cottage cheese, let stand 5 minutes.
Stir in Parmesan cheese.
Beat egg whites until soft peaks form, fold into cottage cheese mixture.
Cut tomatoes in half, place cut side up in a 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking pan.
Cover and... - 28.4297
Savoury Triangles has a fine taste. The ham and cheese gives the Savoury Triangles a grand taste. Savoury Triangles is inspired by restaurants internationally. - 40.1685
Cheese Hearts With Strawberry Sauce
1)Take 4 heart shaped molds and line them each with a clean cheesecloth or muslin.
2)Wash strawberries and hull them. Chop some and reserve some for decoration.
3)In a bowl, use a sieve and drain out excess whey from cottage cheese. The cheese... - 48.2019
Savory Cheese Cookies
Mix cheese and butter together and add sugar, cream and salt.
Stir in the flour and then turn out on a lightly floured board.
Knead slightly until smooth.
Roll dough out to 1/4-inch thickness and cut into desired shapes fingers, rounds, stars, etc.
Place on... - 33.0599
1. Preheat oven to 375°.
2. In 1-quart saucepan melt 3 tablespoons butter.
3. Add flour and stir over heat for few minutes.
4. Add milk and stir over medium heat until thick.
5. Mix salt, pepper and mustard.
6. Add cheese and let it... - 45.4751
Cheese And Chive Hotties
Chill the fresh loaf in the freezing compartment of the refrigerator for 30 minutes to make slicing easier. Cut and butter as many thin slices as possible along the whole length of the loaf. Remove crusts.
Sprinkle each slice with cheese, chives and... - 27.1344
Ricotta Cheese Pie
For crust stir together 3/4 cup flour, 3 tablespoons sugar, and 1/2 teaspoon of the lemon peel.
Cut in butter till crumbly.
Stir in 1 egg yolk and vanilla.
Pat 1/3 of the dough onto the bottom of an 8 or 9 inch springform pan (sides removed).
Bake in 400°... - 42.3246
Cheese Souffle Baked In Tomatoes
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Slice off the tops of the tomatoes and scoop out the tomato pulp with a spoon. Discard the tops and save the pulp for another use. Set the tomato shells aside.
2. Melt the butter in a 1-quart saucepan over low heat. Blend in the... - 32.3698
1. Sift the flour and a pinch of salt into a bowl. Add the fats cut into small pieces and rub in with the fingertips until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Add about 3 teaspoons of water and mix to form a firm dough.
2. Knead the pastry lightly, then... - 31.8232
Blue Cheese Celery Casserole
1. Preheat the oven to 400° F 15 minutes before baking.
2. In a heavy bottomed saucepan, combine celery with broth.
3. Cover the pan and place on a medium low flame.
4. Simmer celery for 1 hour until tender-crisp.
5. Transfer the... - 42.0917
Green Noodle Beef And Cheese Casserole
Put half of noodles in buttered 1 1/4-quart casserole.
Top with half of beef and grated cheese.
Repeat with remaining noodles, beef, and cheese.
Pour white sauce (made with 1/4 cup butter, 1/4 cup flour, 2 cups milk, and seasonings) over mixture.
Saute bread... - 35.6865
Leek And Goat Cheese Tart
1. Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
2. In a large skillet over medium-low heat, sweat the leeks for about 10 minutes until they are translucent.
3. Add curry powder and cook for another 2 to 3 minutes.
4. Remove the pan from heat and stir in goat cheese until... - 34.5267
Work the cheese until soft with a spoon; then add chili sauce and onion; blend well.
Spread on thin slices of buttered bread, measuring 3" x 3 1/2", after crusts have been removed.
Then roll up each slice tightly and fasten with a toothpick.
Wrap seam side... - 30.6396
Blue Cheese Crisps
Beat together cheese, butter, egg yolk, and milk or cream until smooth.
Stir flour into creamed mixture.
Turn out on a lightly floured board and knead just until blended, about 5 turns.
Divide dough in half, form each half into a ball, wrap in wax paper, and... - 35.4522
Italian Macaroni Pimiento And Cheese Loaf
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) Combine all the ingredients except the sauce, taste and adjust the seasoning.
3) In a well-buttered 9"x5"x3" loaf pan, spoon the mixture and bake without the lid in the preheated oven about 1 hour until... - 42.886
Grits And Cheddar Cheese Casserole
In a small skillet, melt 2 tablespoons of butter over moderate heat.
When the foam subsides add the 1/4 cup of onion and cook for 4 or 5 minutes until translucent but not brown.
Meanwhile, bring the 2 cups of water to a bubbling boil in a 1-quart... - 46.502
Tomato Cheese Tarts
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/ Gas 6. Brush the sheets of filo pastry lightly with egg white and cut into sixteen 10 cm / 4 in squares.
2. Layer the squares in twos, in eight patty tins. Spoon the cheese into the pastry cases. Season with black pepper... - 32.5302
cheese ramekins is a baked cheese snack that may also be served as a side accompaniment for a meal. Prepared with cheese, milk, eggs and breadcrumbs, cheese ramekins may also be spiced with paprika or pepper and made more savory. - 32.7804
Cheese Cake With Hazelnuts
Mix together all the pie crust ingredients in a mixing bowl until thoroughly blended.
Press over the bottom and two inches up the sides of a nine-inch springform pan.
Bake at 350 degrees about ten minutes, or until golden brown.
Set aside to cool.
Meanwhile,... - 45.3428
Macaroni And Cheese Bake
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a saucepan, melt the butter, stir in the flour, salt, cayenne and mustard.
3) Blend until smooth, then stir and cook over a medium heat for 1 minute.
4) Pour in the milk, stir and cook until the sauce... - 44.6594
Lemon Cream Cheese Pie
Sift flour, measure, and sift again with salt into a bowl.
Cut in shortening until fine.
Combine egg with lemon peel and juice; sprinkle over flour mixture.
Toss with a fork until the dough holds together.
Roll out to fit a deep 9-inch pie pan.
Flute edge,... - 48.9089
Preheat the oven to 425°F (220°C).
Grease a medium-sized baking dish with the teaspoon of butter.
Put the macaroni in a mixing bowl with half the butter, the salt, pepper, mornay sauce and ham.
Mix gently then pour into the baking dish.
Sprinkle with the... - 35.8723
Cheese Apple Flan
Roll out three-quarters of the pastry and use it to line a 23-cm/9-in flan ring.
Bake blind in a moderately hot oven (200C, 400F, gas 6) for 15 minutes.
Spread the .
apricot jam over the base of the flan.
Peel, core and slice the apples, using the slicing... - 37.1056
Dutch Cheese And Egg Ramekins
Brush six 6-ounce custard cups or individual baking dishes with margarine.
Divide green onions and half the cheese evenly among custard cups.
Carefully break eggs onto cheese.
Pour 1 tablespoon half-and-half over each egg.
Sprinkle eggs with salt, pepper,... - 29.2922
Grilled Ham Salad N Cheese
Combine meat, salad dressing and pickle relish; mix lightly.
For each sandwich, spread two bread slices with mustard; cover one bread slice with one cheese food slice, ham mixture, second cheese food slice and second bread slice.
Spread outside of sandwich... - 25.7395
French Cheese Rolls
In a small bowl, beat cream cheese with an electric mixer until soft.
Add milk; continue beating until smooth.
Cut crust from bread.
Roll over each slice once with rolling pin to flatten slightly.
Spread each bread slice with cream-cheese mixture and 1... - 41.4001
Nectarine Cheese Dessert
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Into medium-sized bowl, measure flour, butter or margarine, 2 tablespoons sugar, 1 tablespoon grated orange peel, and 1 egg yolk. With pastry blender or 2 knives used scissors fashion, cut mixture into pieces the size of peas. With... - 39.1235
Tuna And Cheese Souffles
1. Pre-heat the oven to 220 degrees centigrade. Grease four ramekin dishes with butter and sprinkle some of the Parmesan cheese into each one, tilting until evenly coated.
2. In a small saucepan, melt ½ ounce butter and stir in the... - 45.1144
Cottage Cheese Filling For Strudel
1) Take a mixing bowl and mix together cottage cheese, egg yolks, salt, lemon peel, Cream-of-Wheat, raisins and sugar in it.
2) Take another bowl and whisk egg whites in it using a wire whisk or a rotary or electric beater until they reach a soft peak... - 35.9692
Cheese Filled Crepes
1 For Preparing the Filling: In a small bowl, soak the raisins in the rum until plumped,for about 1 hour. Or microwave on medium for 30 seconds, and cool.
2 In a medium bowl, stir the cheese and confectioners' sugar to break up the cheese.
3 Stir... - 45.2307
Leek Pissaladiere With Goats Cheese And Herb Dressing
1. Heat oven to 220C/fan 200C/gas 7. Lightly grease and dampen a baking sheet. Roll out pastry to a 25 x 18cm rectangle and trim the edges. Transfer to the baking sheet. Brush with the beaten egg, then flute the edges with the back of a knife.
2. Melt the... - 36.6973
Cheese Pate Roulade
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Take a large Swiss roll tin (11 3/4 inches long), and line it with greaseproof paper. Oil the paper well.
3) Take a large clean bowl and beat egg yolks, corn flour, and seasonings until soft and fluffy.... - 40.5678
Soft White Cheese Recipes By Category
Soft White Cheese Ingredient: