- » Soft Wheat
Soft Wheat Recipes
Enjoy our collection of soft wheat recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for soft wheat recipes.
Soft Whole Wheat Pretzels
In mixing bowl combine 2 cups of the all-purpose flour, the 1 1/2 tablespoons sesame seed, and yeast.
In saucepan heat milk, sugar, cooking oil, and 1 1/2 teaspoons salt just till warm (115 to 120°).
Add to dry mixture.
Beat at low speed of electric mixer... - 47.7737
Soft Caraway Breadsticks
1) Grease cookie sheets and keep them aside.
2) Yeast and water are mixed well so that the yeast dissolves completely.
3) Add honey, oil, salt and boiling water, one after the other, stir the ingredients as they are being added
4) When... - 46.228
Speedy Soft Pretzels
1. In large bowl, combine 1 1/2 cups flour, the yeast, sugar and salt; mix well. With wooden spoon, stir water and oil into flour mixture until smooth. Gradually stir in enough remaining flour to make dough stiff enough to leave side of bowl.
2. Turn dough... - 39.1594
Farro Soup With Greens And A Soft Boiled Egg
1. Soak the farro the morning you intend to make the soup (or the day before). Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a 3-quart saucepan over medium-high heat. Add the onion and garlic and cook, stirring frequently, until tender. Season with salt and pepper. Add... - 31.7536
You May Also Like!
Whole Wheat Soft Pretzels
Dissolve yeast in warm water in large bowl.
Add all-purpose flour, sugar and V2 teaspoon salt.
Beat on low speed until moistened.
Beat on medium speed, scraping bowl occasionally, 3 minutes.
Stir in enough whole wheat flour to make dough easy to handle.
Turn... - 39.2383
Soft Yellow Cupcakes
These yellow cupcakes are not just the regular cupcakes. They are the result of detailed study and experimentation! The Chef experiments with fat replacers or substitutes like applesauce, mashed banana and mash beans to make healthy butter-free cupcakes. Must... - 94.1262
Soft Ginger Pound Cake
Soft ginger pound cake is another good recipe to have under your culinary belt. Its soft and fluffy and has a kinky kick from the ginger. Take a look at this simple recipe and you will love it. - 93.9825
Roti Or Chapati Or Aka Or Pulka Fulka (indian Soft Bread)
If you're looking for the recipe of the Indian bread then do try out this recipe. It is called roti in India. Chef Bhavna shows such a simple way to make the roti. It is always better to have roti than the fermented bread. So do try out the recipe and surely... - 108.898
Wheat Germ Muffins
Sift flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt; mix in wheat germ.
Cream butter with brown sugar.
Add egg and beat well.
Beat in orange peel and orange juice.
Add dry ingredients alternately with yogurt to creamed mixture, mixing lightly after each... - 37.7773
Cajun Soft-shell Crabs
Melt margarine in a frying pan over medium heat.
Saute onion and garlic, stirring occasionally.
Mix parsley, pepper, and chili powder.
Mix in bread crumbs and continue cooking until crumbs are slightly toasted, about 3 to 5 minutes.
Thread crabs crosswise... - 42.7737
Soft Bread Sticks
Dissolve yeast in lukewarm water.
Add 1 teaspoon honey.
In large bowl, mix oil or butter, 1 1/2 tablespoons honey, salt, and boiling water.
When lukewarm, add first beaten egg, then dissolved yeast.
Gradually stir in whole wheat flour, mixing well, but do not... - 44.4316
Garlic Mustard Soft Pretzels
Combine 1/2 cup all-purpose flour and next 6 ingredients in a large bowl; stir well.
Combine 1 cup water and margarine in a small saucepan; cook over medium heat until very warm (120° to 130°).
Gradually add to flour mixture, beating at low speed... - 43.0322
Quick Whole Wheat Dinner Rollswhole Wheat Dinner Rolls
Combine 2 cups all-purpose flour, 1 cup whole wheat flour, sugar, salt, and yeast in a large mixing bowl; stir well.
Combine water, margarine, and molasses in a small saucepan; cook over medium heat until margarine melts, stirring... - 43.5612
Soft Molasses Drop Cookies
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
2) Grease a cookie sheet with baking spray or oil.
3) In a large glass bowl, sift together the flour, soda salt and ground ginger.
4) In another glass bowl, cream together the butter, sugar till light and... - 48.4523