- » Soft Tortilla
Soft Tortilla Recipes
Enjoy our collection of soft tortilla recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for soft tortilla recipes.
Raw Soft Corn Wraps
1. In a blender, blend yellow bell pepper along with 1 tablespoon of water.
2. Add the sunflower seeds, water, garlic, cumin, cayenne, organic frozen corn.
3. Blend for 2 minutes, and then add ground golden flax seeds, stir well until all the... - 105.029
Quick Roasted Vegetable Tortilla
If you thought tortillas covered with cheese isn't good for dieters, then we bring you a completely healthy, roasted version of this Mexican treat. This kicked-up vegetarian dish is something that your whole family would enjoy. A smart combo of health and... - 97.6971
Cod Corn Tortilla Soup
Sauté onions and garlic in butter in a large skillet over medium heat for 3-4 minutes, or until soft. Stir in oregano, cumin and red pepper flakes. Sauté 1-2 minutes. Stir in chicken broth, tomatoes and tomato liquid; bring to a boil and simmer 5 minutes.... - 30.4446
1. Prepare all ingredients except tortillas.
2. Heat corn tortillas quickly in a dry, nonstick frying pan. If desired, spray pan with vegetable spray first.
3. Layer ingredients into folded tortilla beginning with refried beans. Repeat for each remaining... - 23.4172
Soft Mexican Tacos
Want to try a Mexican Delicacy today? Watch this video now to learn a must have Soft Mexican Tacos recipe. The dish is different and is sure to impress all. Watch it now. - 105.449
Taco With Carne Asada Filling
A food lover, if you are, carne asada will make mouth water when you imagine yourself taking a mouthful bite. Put them in tortillas and make nice tacos for lunch or snacks. This dish is simple and easy. Kids will love it and you can season it the way you... - 113.633
Soft Chicken Tacos
1) In a skillet heat oil.
2) Add onion to sauté.
3) Place chicken into the onion.
4) Cover with a lid and heat properly.
5) Add chicken, cover and heat.
6) Warm tortillas and spread the chicken mixture on one half.
7) Place Tomato Salsa,... - 42.1961
Tulsa Town Tortilla Chips
Tulsa Town Tortilla Chips - name might sound strange but the taste is just yum! I love devouring these Tulsa Town Tortilla Chips as an appetizer for dinner. Try the Tulsa Town Tortilla Chips, I am sure you will love it! - 26.3564
Chicken And Black Bean Soft Tacos
HEAT oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
Add chicken and onion; cook for 4 to 5 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center.
Stir in taco seasoning mix, beans, corn, water and lime juice.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat to low; cook, stirring... - 36.369
Soft Crab Tacos With Tomatillo & Lime Salsa
1. To prepare tomatillo & lime salsa, in a medium-size bowl, combine tomatillos, green onion, lime peel, lime juice, sugar, and salt; set aside. (At this point, the salsa can be covered and refrigerated for up to 4 hours; stir before serving.)
2. Brush... - 35.9919
Low Fat Tortilla Chips
Lightly brush the top side of each soft corn tortilla with the oil.
Arrange four of the tortillas, oiled-side up, on a paper towel and place them in the microwave.
Microwave on high for 2 minutes.
Remove the paper towel.
Return the tortillas to the microwave,... - 32.6097
Mexican Beef Soft Tacos
If you are looking for a soft taco recipe, then you have come to the right place. Soft tacos are a nice change of pace from the hard shell version.
So follow along and I will show you how to make your own soft shelled tacos. - 98.0375
Grilled Steak Soft Tacos
1. Combine lime juice and steak in a large zip-top plastic bag. Seal and marinate in refrigerator 1 hour, turning bag occasionally.
2. Prepare grill.
3. Remove steak from bag, and discard marinade. Combine cumin and next 4 ingredients (through garlic), rub... - 34.3413
Juicy Pork Soft Tacos With Avocado Slaw
1. In a large leak-proof plastic bag, place the pork chops in the bag and combine white vinegar, olive oil, brown sugar, ground cumin, lime juice, garlic, jalapenos, salt and white pepper and cilantro.
2. Massage the marinade into the meat, seal... - 135.479
Preheat oven to 350°.
Cook meat and onions until meat loses red color.
In a saucepan, melt the Velveeta cheese with the tomato sauce, milk, and tomatoes and green chilies.
Pour 1/3 cup of the cheese mixture into the meat, saving the rest.
Heat the vegetable... - 41.4878
Soft Taco Casserole
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. Spray an 8x8-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
3. In a saucepan, brown the meat and drain off the fat.
4. Add taco seasoning and 1-cup water; cook over low heat for about 10 minutes, to... - 38.7967
Carne Asada Soft Tacos
1 Charcoal-broil the filet. As it is getting done, warm the tortillas on dinner plates in a 350°F. oven.
2 Thinly slice the beef and place in a Mexican pottery bowl. Place the onion, tomatoes, lettuce and salsa in similar bowls. Place the tortillas in a... - 28.5543
Soft Veggie Tacos
Don’t know what to eat on a meatless day or looking for a vegetarian taco recipe? Chef has an easy and delicious soft veggie taco to keep you happy. A slight twist on the original Mexican dish with the addition of spinach, zucchini and feta cheese produces... - 120.223
Soft Shell Chicken Tacos
Place chicken in one layer in skillet; season with cumin.
Pour tomatoes and salsa over chicken.
Simmer, uncovered, 15 minutes or until chicken is tender, turning once.
Remove chicken; save liquid in skillet.
Cool and shred chicken; add to skillet with gre - 29.7781
Soft Vegetable Tacos
Heat olive oil in heavy large saucepan over medium high heat.
Add onion, red bell pepper, garlic and chili.
Saute until vegetables soften, about 10 minutes.
Add chili powder, cumin and oregano and saute 2 minutes.
Add port and simmer until liquid reduces by... - 39.7285
Tortilla Roll Ups
Spread each tortilla with 1 tablespoon cream cheese.
Top with a slice of ham.
Combine cabbage, carrot and dressing; divide evenly between tortillas.
Sprinkle with cheese.
Roll tightly; wrap in plastic wrap.
Chill at least 1 hour before serving. - 34.0407
Toasted Tortilla Chips
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Cut each tortilla into six wedges and sprinkle with desired seasoning.
3. Toast 8-10 minutes or until crisp. - 18.9278
Soft Taco Burgers
"I love to grill these sandwiches for quick summer meals or impromptu get-togethers around the pool. They're a snap to prepare, and no one ever guesses that they're low fat." - 33.2505
Soft Pork Tacos With Spicy Black Beans
1. prepare the beans: In a large saucepan, cover the beans with 2 inches of water and bring to a boil. Simmer over low heat for 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
2. In a medium skillet, heat the oil. Add the onion, garlic and jalapeno and cook over moderate heat... - 32.2153
Lime Chicken Soft Tacos Recipe
1. On a chopping board, cut the chicken into cubes.
2. Take a skillet and add olive oil, heat the skillet over medium-high heat and then add the chicken pieces.
3. Saute the pieces for about 10 minutes or until they are pink no... - 130.261
Tortillas With Salsa Jalapeno
Heat oven to 400Â°.
Separate tortillas into 2 equal stacks.
Wrap each stack in aluminum foil.
Heat 20 minutes.
Guests spread tortillas with butter and salsa jalapena, then roll them up and eat as a bread. - 19.4552
Fry the tortillas in grease until they are light brown.
Mix the chile powder with water, and stir until free from lumps.
Mix all ingredients together, but save back some of the cheese to sprinkle over the top.
Bake in a preheated 350° oven for 20 min or... - 33.0601
Tortilla Hash With Green Sauce
If tortillas are very fresh and moist, spread them out in a single layer and let stand for 1 to 2 hours to dry.
Meanwhile, prepare Green Sauce and set aside.
Cut tortillas in half, then into Vi inch wide strips.
Heat 2 tablespoons of the oil in a... - 40.9158
Chicken & Cheese Tortilla Soup
In large stockpot, combine chicken broth, water and chicken base; bring to a boil.
Add onions, celery, tomato paste, white pepper and cayenne.
Return to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer 30 to 45 minutes or until vegetables are soft. - 33.4807
Cheesy Tortilla Wraps
1. Lay 2 tortillas side-by-side on a grill pan. Scatter over all of the ingredients, then top with remaining tortillas. Cook under a medium grill for 3 mins until slightly crisp and golden.
2. Turn, cook the other side for 3 mins until the cheese has melted.... - 28.4576
Flour Tortillas With Baking Soda
Stir together flour, baking powder and salt.
Gradually stir in enough warm water to form a crumbly dough; then work dough with your hands until it holds together.
Turn out onto a board and knead until smooth.
Divide into 12 pieces and shape each into a smooth... - 30.3053
Easy Flour Tortillas
Stir together flour, baking powder, and salt.
Gradually stir in enough of the warm water to form a crumbly dough; work dough with your hands until it holds together.
Turn out onto a board and knead until smooth.
Divide into 12 equal pieces and shape each into... - 31.7162
Homemade Corn Tortillas
1. In a medium mixing bowl combine the tortilla flour and, if desired, the salt; add water. Stir mixture together with your hands till dough is firm but moist (if necessary, add additional water, 1 tablespoon at a time). Let dough rest for 15 minutes.
2.... - 23.1228
Mexican Eggs With Tortillas
Prepare Salsa Fresca; cover and refrigerate.
Prepare Spiced Tomato Sauce and Fried Tortillas; keep warm.
For each serving, place 1 or 2 tortillas on a plate; top with 1 or 2 fried eggs and about 1/2 cup of the tomato sauce.
Accompany with garnishes and... - 35.7033
Tortillas With Picadillo Filling
In a wide frying pan over medium heat, crumble chorizo and ground beef.
Add onion to pan along with cinnamon, and cook, stirring often, until meat begins to brown.
Add raisins, olives, catsup, and water.
Simmer, uncovered, stirring occasionally, until most of... - 35.0566
White Cornmeal Tortillas
1. In a bowl combine all the ingrdients.
2. In a 7 inch frying pan drop a few drops of oil to grease it.
3. Drop tortilla mixture ( 1 tablespoon) in the pan.
4. Tilt the pan slowly so that a round and thin pancake is formed.
5. Check the bottom... - 35.0667
Tortilla Casserole With Chorizo
Prepare Chorizo; set aside.
In a blender or food processor, combine tomatoes, onion, garlic, chiles, and cilantro; whirl until pureed.
Stack tortillas and cut into 8 wedges.
Pour oil to a depth of 1/2 inch into a wide 3- to 4-quart pan over... - 37.8539
Homemade Flour Tortilla
What a treat! Try our home made flour tortilla recipe to delight your family with fresh tortillas hot off the griddle. - 102.246
Whole Wheat Tortillas
Combine whole wheat flour and salt in a mixing bowl.
With a pastry blender or 2 knives, cut butter into flour mixture until it resembles fine crumbs.
Add water gradually, tossing with a fork to mix.
Turn out onto a board and knead for a minute or two until... - 35.5139
Do It Yourself Corn Tortillas
Place the masa harina and the salt in a large bowl and add 1 cup of the water.
Work the water in with your hands, lightly kneading the dough with the heel of your hand for 3 to 5 minutes until the mixture is smooth.
Add more water if necessary.
The dough... - 29.9135
Tear tortillas into pieces and soak in milk until soft.
Place in an electric blender with onion and garlic ayid blend until pureed.
Turn puree into a bowl.
Beat in cheese, whole egg and egg yolk, salt, and pepper.
Shape into small balls.
Fry in hot lard until... - 40.0444
Chocolate Cream Tortilla Torte
1. For pudding, in a heavy medium saucepan combine sugar, cocoa powder, cornstarch, and cinnamon. Stir in milk. Cook and stir over medium heat till mixture is thickened and bubbly. Cook and stir 2 minutes more. Remove mixture from heat. Gradually stir about 1... - 33.2157
Coffee And Chocolate Encrusted Beef Tenderloin With Tortilla Sauce
If you are not a traditionalist and are you looking for a unique main course idea for the holiday season then this beef tenderloin recipe is a showstopper! This recipe has “special” pressed all over it. Beef tenderloin is a pricey cut, and perfect special... - 110.505
Delicious Corn Tortillas
Mix masa flour with enough warm water to make dough hold together well.
Using your hands, shape dough into a smooth ball.
Divide dough into 12 equal pieces, then roll each into a ball. (For small tortillas, divide dough into 24 equal pieces.) Tortilla press... - 29.7448
Homemade Corn Tortillas
1 Mix the salt into the masa and make a well in the center. Pour about 1/2 cup water into the well. Mix, then continue adding water, a little at a time, until a very firm dough is formed. (I find mixing the dough at first with a spoon and finishing with my... - 27.5621
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) In a saute pan, add half the amount of corn oil. Heat over medium flame. When the oil is hot, frop in the tortillas in batches. Fry them for about 2 minutes until they turn soft but not crisp. Drain... - 46.361
Flour Tortillas With Sesame Seeds
Combine flour, milk powder, sesame seeds, and salt.
With a pastry blender or 2 knives, cut in butter until mixture resembles fine crumbs.
Slowly pour in water, mixing lightly with a fork.
On a floured board, knead dough until smooth and elastic .
Shape into a... - 36.6106
1) Preheat oven to 375 degrees and arrange paper towels on the cookie sheet.
2) Shred cheese to measure 1/2 cup and keep aside.
3) Chop parsley to measure 1 tablespoon.
4) Place tomatoes in food processor fitted with metal blade and... - 47.6572
1) Take a frying pan and heat oil in it.
2) Sauté the potatoes until soft.
3) Add the onions and sauté until they become transparent.
4) Add garlic to it.
5) Take the other ingredients and beat it together with eggs.
6) Cook until the eggs set and... - 46.798
Preparation sift flour and salt together; add butter and enough water to form soft dough.
Mix well shape into 12 egg-sized balls.
Let stand on floured board for 20 minutes roll into thin cakes 6 inches in diameter.
Bake on both sides on ungreased griddle. - 22.9229
GETTING READY 1) In a steamer, steam the vegetables for 5-7 minutes over boiling water or until become soft. MAKING ... - 33.8561
Tear tortillas in 1 1/2-inch pieces.
Heat 1/2 inch oil in heavy saucepan or deep skillet.
Fry tortilla pieces in hot oil for 45 to 60 seconds or till crisp and golden.
Remove with slotted spoon; drain on paper toweling.
Pour all but 2 tablespoons oil from... - 36.6778
Tofu Tortilla Roll Ups
In a large skillet, saute onions and bell peppers In vegetable oil until soft. Add tofu, garlic and chili powder. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Cook over medium-low heat until excess liquid evaporates, stirring occasionally.
Place tortillas flat on... - 31.5445
1. Melt the butter or margarine in a 20-cm/8-inch omelette pan.
2. Stir in the Marmite to dissolve.
3.Add the sliced onions and cook until soft without browning, about 10 minutes.
4. Beat the eggs, water and a little pepper together, pour onto the onion and... - 39.6426
Tortilla De Harina De Trigo
Sift dry ingredients together into mixing bowl.
Cut in lard as when making pie dough.
Add enough water to make a soft dough.
Roll out thinly on floured board.
Cut into 5-inch rounds.
Bake on lightly greased griddle, turning frequently to cook through.
Makes... - 34.549
In a food processor or bowl, combine the flour, salt, and baking powder.
Add the shortening and blend until crumbled.
Slowly add just enough water to make a soft dough.
Remove to a lightly floured work surface and cover with pastry cloth.
Allow to rest for... - 28.2668
Tortilla Crab Soup
In a food processor with the metal blade, process garlic and jalapeno, if using, until finely minced.
Add onion and pulse until chopped.
In a 4-quart Dutch oven or saucepan over high heat, heat oil.
Saute onion mixture for 1 minute.
Stir in 1/2 cup chicken... - 46.2287
Bring water to a boil in a small saucepan.
Add 1 1/2 tablespoons margarine.
Stir in cornmeal quickly, then immediately lower heat and cover pan.
Let cornmeal cook over very low heat for 5 minutes.
Stir in remaining margarine and set aside to cool.
Mix flour... - 34.7271
Corn Tortilla Soup
1. In a large nonreactive soup pot or saucepan, warm 2 teaspoons of the corn oil over moderate heat. Add the onions and saute until soft and lightly colored, 3 to 5 minutes. Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute longer. Stir in the tomatoes (no need to peel),... - 35.6485
Pork Sl Tortilla Casserole
1. Stack tortillas. Cut in half; then cut crosswise into 1/2-inch (1.3-cm) wide strips. Spread loosely on wire rack; let stand 1 to 2 hours to dry slightly.
2. Combine pork, 1 onion and salt in large saucepan; add water to cover pork. Heat over high heat to... - 40.4692
Tortilla De Patata A La Espanola
Cut potato in thin slices.
Chop onion fine.
Cut ham into small pieces.
Heat olive oil to verge of smoking and fry ham.
When it is slightly browned, add onions.
When onions are soft and golden, add potatoes.
After potatoes are cooked, allow mixture to cool a... - 34.2176
Nam's Tortilla De Patatas
1) Slice the potatoes into irregular 1/8-inch-thick pieces.
2) In a 10 1/2-inch nonstick skillet, over medium heat, heat oil until it just starts to sizzle.
3) Test for the heatness of oil by dropping a potato slice into it. If bubbles... - 40.0435
Cheese & Peppers Tortilla Soup
In a large skillet, fry tortilla slivers in 1/4 cup oil until browned; drain on paper towels.
Saute bell peppers in oil remaining in skillet; drain on paper towels.
Add remaining 1/4 cup oil to skillet.
Add tomatoes, onion and garlic; saute until soft.
Add... - 40.8689
1) In a bowl, sieve together flour and salt with your bare hands.
2) Add in 1/2 cup lard into the flour mix and blend well.
3) Slowly pour in warm water and knead the mixture into a soft dough. Make sure the dough is not sticky.
4) Continue to... - 34.819
Dry Soup Of Tortillas With Tomatoes And Cheese
Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a heavy saucepan.
Cook onion and garlic in hot oil until onion is soft (about 5 minutes).
Add tomatoes, salt, pepper, and oregano and stir until blended.
Heat to simmering and cook about 10 minutes to blend flavors.
Meanwhile, heat... - 43.13
Wheat Tortillas is a simply delicious recipe. Try this Wheat Tortillas; I bet, you will get a huge fan following for this one. - 28.946
Barbecued Onions For Tortilla Soup
GETTING READY 1) Keep aside the boiled vegetable soup. 2) Reserve the 1/4 cup onions, if wish to make New York Goodwich next day. ... - 25.3459
Sopa De Tortilla
This popular soup has as many variations as there are cooks. All seem to have some 'corn' taste, some 'smoky' taste, onion, cheese and of course, some kind of hot pepper. Use the variations depending on the ingredients at hand, and your taste. - 47.3989
If you are fond of eating the ever popular Mexican wrap - Tortillas, you would be as much amused to make it at home. With available ingredients from your kitchen cabinet you can make this dish with Chef Martha. It is full of flavor and can be a treat on any... - 84.5182
1. In an omelette pan or a nonstick skillet heat 1 tablespoon of the olive oil over high heat and sautÃ© the potatoes, tossing often, such that they just begin to take on color, approximately 10 minutes.
2. add the onion and pepper, saute tossing... - 46.5002
Tortilla Stack With Chile Tomato Sauce
1)Turn oven to 350 degrees.
2)Heat oil in a large skillet.
2)Saute chopped onion green pepper until onion is soft.
3)Drain liquid from tofu and mash.
4)Add to skillet with chili powder, cumin, and coriander.
5)Drain liquid from olives and... - 45.1779
Cucumber And Alfalfa Tortillas
1. Mix all the salsa ingredients together in a bowl and set aside.
2. For the sauce, place the avocado, lime juice and goat's cheese in a food processor or blender and process until smooth. Place in a bowl and cover with clear film. Dust with paprika just... - 40.3976
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In aluminum foil, wrap the tortillas and bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes, or till thoroughly heated.
3) Set the tortillas aside and keep them warm.
4) Use cooking spray to coat... - 43.8919
Tex Mex Tortilla Bake
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F. In a heavy 12-inch skillet over moderately high heat, cook the beef, uncovered, stirring frequently, for 5 minutes. Using a slotted spoon, remove the beef to a bowl.
2. Add the onion, celery, and garlic to the beef drippings in... - 35.2667
Fitch's Tijuana Tortilla Soup
In a 5 to 6-quart pan on medium heat, combine 1 tablespoon oil, onion, and garlic.
Stir often until onion is soft, about 10 minutes.
Then add potatoes, broth, carrots, celery, bell pepper, tequila, thyme, cumin, sage, bay leaf, pepper, and hot pepper... - 42.8675
Here is a simple recipe for homemade tortillas. Tortillas can be served up fried as tacos, rolled into soft burritos or layered as enchiladas. Today tortillas are used in a variety of ways, when you make them homemade it makes all the difference! - 112.931
Crispy Sugar Tortillas
Mix together all dry ingredients; add shortening or margarine and cut into flour mixture until crumbly.
Make a well in center and add water; mix until a soft ball forms.
Divide dough into 30 small balls and let stand 15 minutes.
Roll each ball... - 34.0929
Cheese Filled Tortillas
1) Preheat the oven to 375Â°F.
2) In a food processor bowl with a metal blade, process the parsely until finely minced, keep aside.
3) Then process the onion until finely chopped.
4) In a 10-inch non-stick frying pan, saute the... - 41.1433
Delicious Flour Tortillas
Sift the dry ingredients into a large bowl.
Work in the shortening with your fingertips until it is evenly mixed.
Pour two-thirds of the water over the mixture and mix it in with a fork.
The dough will have large lumps rather than being a smooth mixture.
Add... - 32.2149
If you love Mexican food, or if you're hosting a Mexican fiesta, try this easy 5-ingredient recipes for homemade tortillas. - 0
Breakfast Eggs With Corn Tortillas And Chile Sauce
To make the roasted red tomato sauce, place the tomatoes, chiles and garlic in a baking pan under the broiler, or on a screen over a gas flame, and roast them until their skins blister and blacken, turning them frequently.
Allow the vegetables to cool.
Peel... - 43.7246
Guacamole With Tortilla Chips
1. Combine 2 tablespoons (30 mL) onion, 1 tablespoon (15 mL) coriander, the chilies and garlic in molcajete (or large mortar). Grind with tejolote (or pestle) until almost smooth. (Mixture can be processed in blender, if necessary; but it will become more... - 36.3823
Spanish Tortilla With Saffron Tomato Sauce
Prepare the saffron tomato sauce: In a small skillet, heat the oil over medium heat.
Add the onion and saute for 2 to 3 minutes, or until soft.
Add the garlic and cook for 10 to 15 seconds.
Add the wine and saffron.
Reduce the heat to low and stir in the... - 43.8982
How To Make Flour Tortillas - My Style
If you're looking for the perfect recipe of Mexican Tortillas then look no further. The chef shows how to make the tortilla dough first. This is very easy and quick to make. Watch the video as chef Bhavna shows the easy recipe of making tortillas at home. - 105.256
Homemade Corn Tortillas (mexican Basics)
If you're interested in making corn tortillas then check this out. Chef Bhavna shows us how to make it very nicely and patiently. It's not that difficult but very interesting to make as we normally buy it from the store. You should try making it. But before... - 97.3845
Healthy, Whole Grain Tortillas
1) Mix together all the dry ingredients.
2) Drizzle half of the oil over the top of dry mixture.
3) Mix with either forks or pastry cutter until almost a fine powder, and then repeat this procedure until oil is gone.
4) Drizzle half of the water over... - 100.196
Tacos are easy to make provided the filling is ready. They are a filling meal to have. The video shows you how to make a nice beef mixture using southern flavors. See the video for more on this recipe. - 82.6086
Overnight Southwestern Egg Bake
Generously grease 13x9 inch (3 quart) baking dish.
In large bowl, combine eggs and half and half; beat slightly.
Stir in corn.
Place tortillas in bottom of greased dish.
Pour egg mixture over tortillas.
Sprinkle with cheese.
Cover; refrigerate overnight.
Heat... - 42.7117
Ground Beef Tacos
Ground Beef Tacos is an amazingly easy to prepare recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. The delicious Ground Beef Tacos will get you a lots of compliments for your creativity. - 43.1806
These Enchiladas are an addiction. I've always been a fan of fried tortillas with irresistible cheese and greens toppings. Try out these Enchiladas for your next meal and let me know if you like them. - 43.0898
Tacos Con Puerco
1. In 5-quart Dutch oven over medium-high heat, in hot salad oil, cook pork cubes, onion, and garlic until meat is browned, stirring occasionally. Reserve 1/2 cup chopped green chilies. Stir remaining chopped green chilies into meat mixture with water, salt,... - 34.6034
Mahi Mahi Tacos
1. For making Guacamole – in a bowl take all the ingredients and smash with spoon. Set aside.
2. For Salsa – in a pan pour in the olive oil, add in onion sauté for few minutes.
3. Add in the garlic and cook for 1 minute.
4. Add in Serrano and... - 0
Braised Pork With Green Chile Sauce
Trim and discard fat and cut pork in 1-inch cubes.
In a wide frying pan, heat oil over medium-high heat; add meat a few pieces at a time and cook until lightly browned.
Push meat to sides of pan and add onion, garlic, and bell peppers; saute until limp.
Stir... - 31.9907
Chile And Cheese Spirals
COMBINE cream cheese, cheddar cheese, chiles, green onions and olives in medium bowl.
SPREAD 1/2 cup cheese mixture on each tortilla.
Wrap each roll in plastic wrap; chill for 1 hour.
REMOVE plastic wrap; slice each roll into six 3/4-inch pieces. - 29.7232