- » Soft Shell Crab
Soft Shell Crab Recipes
Soft shell crabs are consumed as popular seafood and even served in restaurants. Soft shell crabs are actually crabs that have recently shed their shell and therefore have a soft shell covering them that is desirable ... More »
Soft Shell Crab With Potato Salad
How about enjoying a picnic this summer with some soft-shell crab and a refreshing colorful potato salad. See this outstanding video that shares this incredible recipe which is excellent for holidays. Pamper your family with this delicious treat and rejoice! - 131.176
Crispy Fried Soft Shell Crabs
1) Dredge the crabs in Drake's Crispy Fry Mix. Let them sit for a few minutes.
2) Place a pan over medium high heat and add the canola oil.
3) Once the oil is hot enough, add the crab and cook for 4-5 minutes, till the meat is cooked.
4)... - 87.3363
Fried Soft Shell Crab
To all you seafood lovers, this is the dish which you should try out. The talented chef is going to teach us on how to make yummy fried soft shell crabs. Though there is a music playing at the background but it is easy to make out the ingredients used to make... - 57.3676
Soft Shell Crab Meuniere
1) First clean the crab. Discard the gills under close to thinning points on sides of the back shell.
2) Lie the crab in its back and discard the small piece at lower part of shell.
3) Wash crabs thoroughly under running water.
4) In a... - 40.8035
Panned Soft Shell Crab
Preheat oven to 160F (70C).
Rinse crab; pat dry with paper towels.
In a shallow dish, combine flour, salt and red pepper.
Melt 2 tablespoons butter or margarine in a large skillet.
Add 1 tablespoon oil.
Coat rinsed crab with flour mixture.
When butter and oil... - 38.4992
Soft Shell Crab Saute
Using paper towels, dry crabs thoroughly.
On sheet of wax paper or a paper plate combine flour, salt, and pepper; dredge crabs in seasoned flour.
In 12-inch nonstick skillet heat margarine until bubbly and hot; add crabs, top-side up, and saute over medium to... - 34.9822
Soft Shell Crab Recipes By Category