- » Soft Pretzel Stick
Soft Pretzel Stick Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Soft Pretzel Stick recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Soft Pretzel Stick recipes.
Old Country Soft Pretzel Sticks
Soften yeast in lukewarm water.
Add honey and set mixture aside for 5 minutes.
Combine 4 cups rye flour with salt.
Stir in yeast mixture.
Turn dough onto lightly floured board and knead with 1/2 cup rye flour until smooth.
Divide dough into 48 pieces and roll... - 39.9841
You May Also Like!
Easy Soft Pretzels
Unroll refrigerated breadsticks so the bread-sticks lay flat.
Gently pull each breadstick into an 18-inch rope.
Shape each rope into a pretzel by crossing one end over the other to form a circle, overlapping about 4 inches from each end.
Take one end of dough... - 31.4945
1. In large bowl, combine 1 1/2 cups warm water, yeast, and sugar; stir to dissolve. Let stand until foamy, about 5 minutes. Add 2 cups flour and table salt; beat well with wooden spoon. Gradually stir in 1 1/2 cups flour to make soft dough.
2. Turn dough... - 32.9998
In a bowl, dissolve yeast in water.
Add 1 1/2 cups of the flour, the oil, and sugar.
Beat for about 3 minutes to make a smooth batter.
Gradually stir in enough of the remaining flour (about 1 cup) to form a soft dough.
Turn out onto a floured board and knead... - 40.5317
1. Sieve the flour.
2. Cream the margarine and sugar very well until light and creamy.
3 Add the almond essence and beat.
4. Add the cashewnuts and seived flour and mix well. The mixture will form into a soft dough.
5. Knead the dough for a minute.
6. Roll... - 44.4946
Hot Buttered Pretzels
1. Preheat oven to 500 degree.
2. Grease a baking sheet with vegetable oil. You can also use parchment paper to line it.
3. For topping, in a bowl, whisk warm water and baking soda. Microwave for 1 minute, and keep it aside.
4. For... - 112.868
Cayenne Spiked Cheese Balls In Toasted Hazelnuts
Mash the soft cheese with the drained pineapple, the Cheddar cheese and cayenne until well blended.
Shape into 30 small balls and roll in the toasted hazelnuts.
When ready to serve, spear each with half a pretzel stick, if liked. - 26.0698
Country Cottage Ribbon Loaf
Prepare building materials ahead of time.
Refrigerate sandwich fillings, meat and cheese rounds.
Beat equal amounts of soft process cheese and cream cheese together until smooth, then mix in just enough mayonnaise or sour cream to make... - 35.9483
Spotted Porcupine Cookies
1. Preheat the oven to 375° and position 2 racks in the upper and lower thirds of the oven. In a large bowl, using a wooden spoon, beat the butter until creamy. Add the brown and granulated sugars and beat until smooth. Add the eggs and vanilla and beat... - 31.9119