- » Soft Drink
Soft Drink Recipes
Enjoy our collection of soft drink recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for soft drink recipes.
Vodka Soft Drinks
Have your ever tried a recipe from a magazine you have read recently? Or rather wanted to give a shot at? Gavin got three soft drink recipes from a magazine which is totally a winner all the way! Watch this video on making this easy - 81.2259
1. In a large pitcher, combine all the ingredients and stir till the crystals dissolve
2. Fill tall glasses with ice, pour the drink over it and serve - 25.8379
1. In a large pitcher, combine pineapple and cranberry juice cocktail
2. Fill tall glasses with ice, pour the drink over it, garnish with lemon slices and serve - 25.5428
Ice Cream Soda
Use large old-fashioned ice-cream soda glass or highball glass.
For each serving, combine milk and beverage, add Vanilla Ice "Cream." Remember the straws. - 21.5011
Chilled Planter's Punch
This Planter's Punch is what I'd love to have for a drink during this hot summer months. Grapefruit juice with crushed ice is so very soothing for a thirsty soul ! Try out this Planter's Punch and tell me if you like it ! - 30.3425
West Coast Cooler
1. In a large pitcher, combine all the ingredients
2. Fill tall glasses with ice, pour the drink over it and serve - 25.5826
1. In a punch bowl, mix orange juice, water, lemon juice and instant tea and stir till the sugar and tea dissolve; add aerated beverage to it
2. Add ice cubes to it, float ornage slices on top and serve - 31.8113
Allene's Slush Punch
In pan, bring 1 quart water to a boil and dissolve sugar and jello.
In a large bowl, mix dissolved mixture, pineapple juice, lemon juice and rest of water.
Place equal amounts into gallon freezer bags.
Remove as much air as possible.
Lay flat on... - 33.8996
Double Raspberry Frost
1. In a punch bowl, add raspberry syrup and water and stir in lemonade concentrate and carbonated beverage into it
2. Add ice cubes, float lemon slices ans mint sprigs on top and serve - 27.9704
1. In an eight cup measure, mix the frozen concentrates, add water to bring it up to four cups and fill with ice cubes; cover and chill
2. In each of the eight tall glasses, place two strawberries and a wedge of lime; pour in thw fruit swizzle... - 29.644
1. Prepare the orangeade mix and add in apricot nectar and lemon juice to it; pour into six individual glasses
2. Garnish with a slice of orange and serve - 26.7171
1. In a large pitcher, prepare the lemonade and add ice to it
2. Pour into six tall glasses, carefull add 2 teaspoons of grenadine or raspberry down for the two tone effect
3. Garnish with maraschino cherries and serve - 27.2421
1. In a large pitcher, combine all the ingredients
2. Fill tall glasses with ice, pour the drink over it and serve - 26.9941
Seven Up Cake
Preheat oven to 325°.
Grease Bundt pan.
Cream together margarine and sugar for 20 minutes.
Add eggs one at a time.
Add flour and extract alternately with 7-Up.
Pour into prepared pans.
Bake 1 hour and 15 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean. - 33.5299
Seven Up Cake
Mix together and bake in 3 cake pans (2 will not hold this) at 350°.
Make icing now and let cool while cake is cooking. - 24.2489
7 Up Pound Cake
Cream sugar and butter together; beat until light and fluffy.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well.
Add lemon extract and 7-Up.
Pour batter into well-greased and floured Bundt pan.
Bake at 325° for 1 to 1 1/4 hours. - 31.0077
Tom And Jerry's Drink
For Tom and Jerry batter, beat egg whites with 1/2 cup powdered sugar until soft peaks form.
Beat egg yolks with remaining 1/2 cup powdered sugar until thickened, about 5 minutes.
Blend in vanilla and nutmeg.
Pour over egg whites and by hand, fold together... - 26.2419
Goddess Of Youth Tonic (drink Your Skin Care)
1. Peel watermelon, orange, and cucumber. Set it aside.
2. In juicer put all fruits and vegetables one at a time. Make sure to alternate soft fruits and hard fruits while juicing.
3. Pour juice in glass and serve it... - 109.672
Holiday Eggnog Drink
Your holiday platter is incomplete without the classic, festive eggnog. Rich, creamy and extremely simple to make, this eggylicious drink. The wonderfully distinctive flavor of eggs makes sure that you reach out for a second helping. Stream the video recipe... - 94.4509
Crispy Biscuits For Drinks
Lightly grease several large baking-sheets.
If you have a food processor, place the flour and butter in the bowl and process until crumbs are formed.
Add the sugar and almonds and mix for a few seconds, then add the egg yolk and spirit and process for just... - 40.2082
Ruby Red Soda
In a large nonmetal pitcher dissolve sugar and soft drink mix in water. Cover and chill till serving time.
Scoop ice cream into 10 glasses. Cover and freeze till serving time.
To serve, stir carbonated water into soft drink mixture. Pour over ice cream in... - 25.447
Lemon Cherry Cooler
Combine water and sugar in a saucepan.
Set over low heat and stir until sugar is dissolved.
Bring to boiling and boil 2 minutes.
Combine soft drink mixes and juice concentrates; beat with a rotary beater or mix in a blender.
Stir in the chilled... - 40.9458
Berry Pineapple Cooler
Combine soft drink powder and sugar.
Add water; stir till soft drink powder and sugar are dissolved.
Stir in pineapple juice; chill. - 23.9825
Raspberry Fruit Punch
Mix thoroughly in a large bowl the soft drink mixes and sugar.
Add 6 quarts water gradually, stirring constantly until soft drink mixes and sugar are dissolved.
Stir in the pineapple-orange juice concentrate, food coloring, and extract; stir until well... - 30.8476
1. In a bowl or a jug combine soft drink powder and sugar.
2. Stir adding water till soft drink powder and sugar are dissolved.
3. Stir in thawed lemonade concentrate and raspberries and chill.
4. Into punch bowl or pitcher pour the drink just before... - 39.045
Pour soft drink into mold.
A bundt pan makes a very pretty, bubbly looking shape.
A salad mold works well also.
Be sure to use a soft drink that has no sugar.
It will freeze hard and will last longer.
If it contains sugar, it will freeze soft and melt quickly. - 27.36
Florida Orange Punch
1. Combine the soft drink mix and water in a small punch bowl. Stir in the club soda.
2. Just before serving, add the Fruited Ice Cubes. - 24.0871
Easy Lemonade Punch
1. Combine the soft drink mix and the water in a small punch bowl. Stir in the ginger ale.
2. Just before serving, drop small scoops of the sherbet into the punch. Garnish with slices of lime, if you wish. - 21.8378
1. Combine the soft drink mix and the water in a large pitcher. Stir in the ginger ale and the wine, if using.
2. Add the ice cubes. Garnish with whole strawberries and wedges of lemon and lime threaded on a long skewer. - 26.0116
Lime Frosted Punch
In punch bowl, combine fruit juices, water, soft drink powder, and sugar.
Stir till soft drink powder and sugar are completely dissolved.
Top with large spoonfuls of sherbet.
Resting bottle on rim of bowl, carefully pour in carbonated beverage. - 27.2233
Lime Frosted Punch
1) In a punch bowl, mix the soft drink powder and sugar together.
2) Then add the pineapple-grapefruit drink, lemon juice and 6 cups cold water, stir until the sugar is dissolved.
3) Stir and soften half of the lime sherbet, then mix into the punch... - 32.8448
Put 2 cups of the cold water, raspberry-flavored soft drink powder, sugar, and frozen lemonade concentrate in blender container; blend till powder and sugar are dissolved.
Combine mixture with remaining 2 cups water and thawed raspberries.
Just... - 37.3106
Lemon Champagne Ice
Heat the water and dissolve the sugar.
Add the juice and wine and chill.
Freeze in a Donvier hand freezer, according to instructions.
Please note that it is best to do this just before you sit down, so that the ice will be a bit soft and very smooth. - 23.6066
Cook rhubarb in water until very tender.
Let drain through cloth-lined colander or strainer.
Add sugar; stir to dissolve.
Add lemon juice.
Chill to serve.
This recipe makes a delicious soft pink punch. - 32.3553
Hot Buttered Rum
If you have always been wondering as to how a real "buttered rum "is, you can check out this recipe of mine. This Hot Buttered Rum is a classic. Leaves behind no regrets. - 22.7628
1 ln a medium-size saucepan, bring the cranberries, orange zest, water, orange juice, sugar, ginger, and vanilla bean to a boil overhigh heat
Lower the heat, cover, and simmer for 10 minutes or until the berries are soft.
2 Strain the mixture over a... - 36.8423
Cook the sugar with the currants until the fruit is soft.
Add the water, strain and cool.
Allow one-half lemon and one half glass of currant sirup for each serving.
Fill glasses with ice and water. - 23.3023
Hot Spiced Toddy
Do not miss out on this Hot Toddy cocktail recipe . I had never found a Hot Toddy recipe before this and this is one of my favorites. Do try it! - 21.8288
Easy Strawberry Or Raspberry Lemon Cream Sherbet
Puree strawberries in an electric blender at low speed, then strain to remove seeds.
Add lemonade concentrate and mix well.
Beat cream until soft peaks form and fold in.
Spoon into 2 refrigerator trays and freeze until firm. - 26.0641
1. ln a large bowl, stir together the milk, cream, wine, 1 cup of the sugar, and the lemon zest. With an electric mixer set on high, beat for 3 minutes or until frothy, then transfer to a punch bowl, cover, and chill.
2. In a small heavy saucepan, combine the... - 29.7027
Soft Drink Recipes By Category