- » Soft Drink
Soft Drink Recipes
Enjoy our collection of soft drink recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for soft drink recipes.
Mustard Sesame Slices
1) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2) Blend butter, parsley, onion, lemon juice, mustard, and sesame seed.
3) Slice bread and spread the mixture on both side.
4) Take baking sheet, arrange the bread slices, and bake for 20 minutes.
5) Rase... - 38.6408
Lemon Snow Mist
1. Mix the gelatine in 4 tablespoons of cold water and heat on a slow flame until the gelatine dissolves. Cool.
2. Separate the eggs and beat the sugar and egg-yolks till light and creamy.
3. Pour the milk in a vessel, and put this vessel in a large vessel,... - 37.118
Orange Lemon Mist
1) Mix orange juice concentrate, water, and lemon juice in the container of an electric blender.
2) Cover the container and blend well until frothy.
3) Add Triple Sec and sherbet to this and mix well until combined.
4) Garnish with fresh mint... - 33.3316
Orange Lemon Mist
1.Take a drink shaker, put undiluted orange juice, 3 juice cans cold water and lemon juice in it and blend well until light.
2.Take glasses, put sherbet equally in them and drizzle the orange mixture on the top.
3.Serve the drink in old... - 31.978
Heat oven to 400°.
Cut bread diagonally into 1-inch slices.
Mix remaining ingredients; spread on slices.
Reassemble loaf; place on ungreased baking sheet.
Bake about 15 minutes. - 30.7353
You May Also Like!
Vodka Soft Drinks
Have your ever tried a recipe from a magazine you have read recently? Or rather wanted to give a shot at? Gavin got three soft drink recipes from a magazine which is totally a winner all the way! Watch this video on making this easy - 79.5422
1. In a large pitcher, combine all the ingredients and stir till the crystals dissolve
2. Fill tall glasses with ice, pour the drink over it and serve - 26.763
1. In a large pitcher, combine pineapple and cranberry juice cocktail
2. Fill tall glasses with ice, pour the drink over it, garnish with lemon slices and serve - 26.6685
Ice Cream Soda
Use large old-fashioned ice-cream soda glass or highball glass.
For each serving, combine milk and beverage, add Vanilla Ice "Cream." Remember the straws. - 22.7872
Chilled Planter's Punch
This Planter's Punch is what I'd love to have for a drink during this hot summer months. Grapefruit juice with crushed ice is so very soothing for a thirsty soul ! Try out this Planter's Punch and tell me if you like it ! - 31.4026
Simple Soft And Fluffy White Cake
This is one of the most simple recipes for a cake. Yet it is so soft and tasty. This is very good for serving as snack or as dessert. This cake is so versatile it can be layered easily with the frosting of choice. - 0
West Coast Cooler
1. In a large pitcher, combine all the ingredients
2. Fill tall glasses with ice, pour the drink over it and serve - 25.396
1. In a punch bowl, mix orange juice, water, lemon juice and instant tea and stir till the sugar and tea dissolve; add aerated beverage to it
2. Add ice cubes to it, float ornage slices on top and serve - 32.6396
Allene's Slush Punch
In pan, bring 1 quart water to a boil and dissolve sugar and jello.
In a large bowl, mix dissolved mixture, pineapple juice, lemon juice and rest of water.
Place equal amounts into gallon freezer bags.
Remove as much air as possible.
Lay flat on... - 35.2611
Seven Up Cake
Preheat oven to 325°.
Grease Bundt pan.
Cream together margarine and sugar for 20 minutes.
Add eggs one at a time.
Add flour and extract alternately with 7-Up.
Pour into prepared pans.
Bake 1 hour and 15 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean. - 35.6989
Seven Up Cake
Mix together and bake in 3 cake pans (2 will not hold this) at 350°.
Make icing now and let cool while cake is cooking. - 26.4404
1. Prepare the orangeade mix and add in apricot nectar and lemon juice to it; pour into six individual glasses
2. Garnish with a slice of orange and serve - 28.1919
1. In an eight cup measure, mix the frozen concentrates, add water to bring it up to four cups and fill with ice cubes; cover and chill
2. In each of the eight tall glasses, place two strawberries and a wedge of lime; pour in thw fruit swizzle... - 29.9618
Double Raspberry Frost
1. In a punch bowl, add raspberry syrup and water and stir in lemonade concentrate and carbonated beverage into it
2. Add ice cubes, float lemon slices ans mint sprigs on top and serve - 29.6097
7 Up Pound Cake
Cream sugar and butter together; beat until light and fluffy.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well.
Add lemon extract and 7-Up.
Pour batter into well-greased and floured Bundt pan.
Bake at 325° for 1 to 1 1/4 hours. - 32.4795
Soft Drink Recipes By Category