- » Soft Chocolate Pudding
Soft Chocolate Pudding Recipes
Enjoy our collection of soft chocolate pudding recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for soft chocolate pudding recipes.
Simple Chocolate Pudding
For all chocolate pudding lovers, this recipe is going to be a bonus. All you need to do is watch the video for simple and easy dessert recipe. The video shows chef making the pudding skillfully. This chef an expert in herself is always ready with tips for... - 113.539
Peanut Chocolate Pudding
With rotary beater, beat peanut butter with milk.
Add pudding mix; beat until well combined about 1 minute.
Turn into 6 dessert dishes.
Before serving, decorate with peanut halves.
Serves 6. - 33.0482
Chocolate Bread Pudding
Learn how to make delicious chocolate bread pudding. Chocolate bread pudding tastes sweet and comes in a whole lot of variatins, but this is probably one of the best you can get. Don't miss out on it! - 37.3932
Chocolate Bread Pudding
Soak bread in milk.
Beat egg yolks and 1 egg white; add evaporated milk, 1 tablespoon almond extract and 1 1/2 cups sugar gradually.
Add mixture to bread and milk; add coconut and butter.
Bake at 300 degrees for 40 to 45 minutes or until inserted knife comes... - 40.3485
Chunky Chocolate Pudding
1. Using milk, prepare pudding according to package directions. Cover and refrigerate until soft set, about 30 minutes.
2. Stir in chocolate chips and walnuts. Into each of four 6-ounce dessert dishes spoon 1/4 of the pudding; top each with 1 tablespoon... - 30.5135
Steamed Chocolate Pudding
Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
Add egg and vanilla.
Beat until blended.
Add sifted dry ingredients alternately with milk, beating until smooth.
Stir in chocolate.
Put in greased pudding mold (1 quart), cover tightly, and put on rack in... - 47.6563
Homemade Chocolate Pudding
1 Butter the inside of a 7-cup tubed steamed pudding mold, including the lid.
2 Sprinkle the inside of the mold with dried bread crumbs and turn to coat, tapping out the excess (no need to "crumb" the lid).
3 In the top part of... - 44.6638
Rich Baked Chocolate Puddings
1. Preheat the oven to 325°. Arrange eight 1/2 cup ramekins or 1-cup wide-mouthed jars in a large roasting pan.
2. In a microwave-safe bowl, melt the chocolate at medium power for about 2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds; let cool.
3. In a large bowl, beat... - 29.7623
Chocolate Pudding With Tofu
Want a delicious and healthy dessert for the kids? Here is a recipe by weelicious host who is making Chocolate pudding with tofu to carry for a kid's party. All it needs is putting together all ingredients in a blender and blending until the pudding is... - 107.546
Steamed Chocolate Pudding
Grease a 2-pt. basin.
Sift together the flour, salt and baking-powder.
Rub in the fat.
Add the sugar and cocoa.
Mix to a soft dropping consistency with the beaten eggs and milk.
Add vanilla essence to taste.
Put the mixture in the basin; cover.
Steam for 2 hr... - 40.805
Chocolate Mint Tapioca Pudding
In medium bowl combine all ingredients except egg whites and cream of tartar.
Beat with a wire whip.
Microwave at High 3 1/2 to 5 1/2 minutes, or until boiling, stirring once or twice.
Boil 1 minute.
Cool to room temperature.
Beat egg whites with... - 38.833
Chocolate Pudding With Custard Powder
Chocolate Pudding is an irresistible recipe that you simply can't resist. Try this Chocolate Pudding; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 39.985
Chocolate Bread Pudding Puff
1. In a medium size saucepan add flour , sugar, and salt. Add milk and beat until smooth. Add the butter or margarine. Add chocolate continuously stirring till all ingredients are well incorporated and the chocolate melts into the flour mixture.... - 48.0232
Chocolate Bread Pudding With Cherry Raspberry Sauce
1) Preheat oven hot to 350ÂºF.
2) Grease 12 x 8-inch (2-quart) glass baking dish with shortening.
3) In large saucepan, heat chocolate chips and whipping cream stirring occasionally over medium-low heat.
4) Mix 1/3 cup brown sugar.... - 48.3116
Sinful Chocolate Pear Pudding
Wanna indulge in a sinful treat…here is a delcious chocolate pear pudding for you. Its creamy, its chocolaty and above all its so yummilicous that you would not keep your hands off it. So, watch the video and learn from Nigella how to bring this sinful... - 114.855
Melting Chocolate And Orange Puddings
Heat the oven to 180C/fan 160C/gas 4.
Put the flour, cocoa, chocolate and caster sugar in a bowl.
Mix together the butter, egg, milk, orange zest and stir into the dry ingredients.
Divide the mix between 6 small ovenproof dishes (about 250ml each).
For the... - 46.7613
Banana-chocolate Rice Pudding
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Put the banana in the oven and roast for about 15 minutes, until it turns black and soft.
Remove the banana and lower the oven temperature to 325 degrees.
Let the banana sit until cool enough to handle.
Peel, transfer the... - 43.3976
Chocolate Bread Pudding
1) Mix cocoa, chopped nuts, and breadcrumbs and keep aside.
2) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
3) Beat in sugar and eggs until the eggs become fluffy.
4) Mix vanilla, salt, milk, and breadcrumb mixture.
5) Take a greased 1 3/4-quart... - 46.1453
Chocolate Crumb Pudding
Grease a 600-ml (1-pint) pudding basin.
Put the chocolate and milk together in a small bowl, and stand it over a saucepan of hot water until the chocolate has melted.
Then pour the chocolate on to the breadcrumbs in a bowl and leave to soak.
Soften the butter... - 45.8639
Steamed Chocolate-fruit Pudding
This wonderfully scrumptious and impressively gorgeous Steamed Chocolate-Fruit Pudding is a great way to finish off your meal. Why not, you can even have them for tea-time to liven up those laid back evenings. Here is a simple recipe of Steamed hocolate-Fruit... - 37.3216
Chocolate Chia Seed Pudding
Healthy chocolate pudding make from chia seeds and almond milk. Great for work outs or for a snack. - 39.2303
Chocolate Bread Pudding
1. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Assemble the mise en place trays.
2. Brush both sides of the bread slices with the melted butter. Place on a baking sheet and toast in the oven for 7 to 10 minutes, or until golden brown. Set aside.
3. Place the chocolate... - 49.8723
Chocolate Meringue Pudding
Combine milk and chocolate in saucepan.
Cook and stir over low heat till chocolate melts.
Combine egg yolks, sugar, vanilla, and salt.
Blend in chocolate mixture.
Add bread cubes; mix lightly to blend.
Turn into six 6-ounce custard cups; set in shallow baking... - 40.3706
Chocolate And Pineapple Upside Down Pudding
Rub the inside of the cooking pot with butter and line the base with a greased circle of foil, cut to fit.
Switch on the Slo cooker to HIGH and pre heat for at least 20 minutes.
Cream the margarine and sugar until light and fluffy.
Add the beaten eggs... - 38.8388
Squidgy Chocolate And Raspberry Puddings
1. Heat oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6.
2. To make the coulis, using a hand blender, whizz half the raspberries with the sugar.
3. Using a sieve strain the puree into a bowl and set aside.
4. For making the tuiles, beat the egg white to... - 48.837
Chocolate Pudding Cake With Vanilla Ice Cream
A gooey cake with molted chocolate center....mmmmmmm. Heavenly. Try this amazing video from chef Susan Odell to prepare a rich and moist chocolate pudding cake. Made with very simple ingredients, this can be baked just as you lay dinner. Jazz it up with a... - 135.886
Victorian Chocolate Pudding
Discard the crusts and make the bread into crumbs .
Put into a bowl with the milk and sugar and leave to soak for 15 minutes.
Grate the chocolate and stir into the mixture.
Put the mixture into a greased 1 1/4 quart pudding mold and cover with a piece of... - 28.5054
Chocolate Fudge Pudding
1) In a mixing bowl, sift together the flour, cocoa powder and salt and set aside.
2) In another bowl, cream the butter or margarine and sugar until light.
3) Lightly mix the eggs and vanilla essence and slowly beat into the creamed... - 49.7149
Chocolate Upside Down Pudding
The Chocolate Upside Down Pudding for a tasty and visually appealing treat. These yummy Chocolate Upside Down Pudding will add to the beauty and quality of any spread! You only stand to gain by trying out this excellent Chocolate Upside Down Pudding recipe! - 46.627
Simple Chocolate Souffle
Blend pudding mix, salt, beaten egg yolks and milk.
Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture comes to a full boil.
Remove from heat and stir until smooth.
Cool 5 minutes, and add vanilla.
Beat egg whites to soft peaks.
Fold into pudding.
Pour into a... - 36.1535
Mountain Mama Mud Slide
Combine margarine, flour and nuts in bowl.
Mix well; press in bottom of 9 x 13 x 2-inch pan.
Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
Combine cream cheese and confectioners' sugar.
Mix until fluffy.
Fold in 1 cup Cool-Whip.
Spread over baked... - 47.9787
Budino Di Cioccolata
1) Preheat the oven to 475° to 500°F.
2) In a small saucepan, melt the butter over a medium-high heat, then cook until the butter just begins to brown.
3) Remove from heat and allow to stand for 1 or 2 minutes.
4) Stir in the chocolate... - 49.0871
This is yet another of my favorite chocolate recipe. The chocolate mousse is a simple and easy dessert that you can make in advance and serve for any gathering. Just dig in and you will know just what I mean. - 37.1658
The Monkey's Lunch
Chocolate cake topped with some chocolate ganache and then some whipped cream takes you to a nirvana! Again the aubergine chef creates his dessert best with this chocolate treat! - 120.515
Coffee Chocolate Mousse
1) Into a blender, mix together the egg yolks, chocolate, scalded milk, coffee and brandy
2) Blend on high speed till the chocolate pieces also get incorporated
3) Into a separate bowl, beat the egg whites till soft peaks are formed
4) Add in sugar... - 42.9346
Chilled Chocolate Almond Souffle
1. Grease a small (1 1/2–quart or 6-cup) soufflé dish or mold.
2. In a large microwave proof bowl, combine the egg yolks and milk and beat lightly until well blended.
3. Stir in ½ cup sugar and gelatin.
4. Heat in the microwave on... - 43.8491
Drop Cream Puff Pastry by level one fourth cupfuls 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheets, shaping each portion into a 4 1/2 x 1 1/2 inch rectangle.
Bake at 400° for 40 minutes or until golden brown and puffed.
Cool away from drafts.
Cut off top of each... - 25.1681
Combine milk, ice cream and peppermint extract in a bowl.
Beat at low speed with electric mixer or with a rotary beater until smooth.
Add pudding mix and beat slowly until mixed (about 1 minute).
Let stand until set (15 minutes).
Stir until creamy... - 28.0019
Sticky Banana Pudding
1. Preheat oven 190C/170C fan/gas 5.
2. Allow sugar-cream mixture to come to boil, stir in butter and chocolate and melt. Refrigerate for an hour to chill to a soft, firm chocolate ganache.
3. Take 6 pudding moulds, grease thoroughly... - 45.5235
Gooseberry Mousse Or Pudding
1. Collect and measure all the required ingredients
2. Reserve a few gooseberries for garnish
3. In a heavy bottomed saucepan, combine gooseberries, sugar and water.
4. Place on a medium low flame and bring water to a boil, stirring... - 42.5385
Easy Coconut Pudding
Anyone who enjoys pudding would like to taste different types of puddings like this one ‘coconut pudding’, simple yet delicious. Coconut is naturally sweet and when transformed into a pudding, its tastes enhances to higher levels. Watch the video for... - 122.7
Delicious Potato Bread Pudding
Quite interestingly, this potato bread pudding features no bread. Instead this delectable dessert gets its taste and texture from potatoes, chocolate, cheese, butter and loads of flavorful spices. Perfect for any occasion! - 118.276
Chocolate Dessert Cups
In top of double boiler over hot (not boiling) water, melt chocolate; remove from heat and stir well.
Let cool just until soft pudding consistency.
With small spoon, carefully spread chocolate over inside of 8 fluted paper baking cups, leaving 1/8-inch (3 mm)... - 21.3561
Pour evaporated milk into 8x8x2-inch pan; cover and freeze till crystals form around edges.
Dissolve gelatin in boiling water; stir in creme de menthe.
Let cool 20 minutes.
Place steel blade in work bowl; add chocolate wafers and peppermint candies.
Process... - 45.8885
Caramel Pudding Cookies
Melt butter and set aside to cool.
Sift flour, baking soda, and salt together; set aside.
Beat the eggs and sugars until thick and piled softly.
Blend in cooled butter, milk, and extract.
Add dry ingredients and blend in quickly.
Stir in the pecans.
Line 1... - 45.3232
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. For a soft custard use 2 eggs; for a firm, sliceable Danish pudding use 3 eggs. In a medium bowl, beat eggs with a whisk; add sugar and milk.
3. Cut fresh or day-old Danish into 1/2-inch cubes; place in a greased 8-by-8-inch... - 32.8749
Creamy Puddings With Mixed Berry Compote
1. Set the freezer to rapid freeze. Whip the cream until soft peaks form. Fold in the ricotta cheese and half the sugar.
2. Place the chocolate in a bowl set over a saucepan of simmering water. Stir until melted.
3. Remove from the heat and leave to cool,... - 36.7692
Francis's Special Chocolate Castles
Put all the pudding ingredients together in a bowl and beat together until well mixed.
Put the mixture into eight greased dariole moulds or small cups.
Put 600 ml (1 pint) water in the pressure cooker with the trivet and bring to the boil.
Put the puddings in... - 47.6589
Colette's Chocolate Cake
1. Lightly grease a 9-by-5-by-3-inch loaf pan and line with waxed paper.
2. Preheat oven to 425F.
3. Separate eggs and place whites and yolks in separate large bowls.
4. Let whites warm to room temperature—about 1 hour.
5. In top of... - 39.3958
1) Remove the hull of all strawberries except 4.
2) Cut the 4 strawberries into half.
3) Crack chocolate into pieces.
4) Halve the trifle sponges.
5) In a bowl, over a pan of hot water, melt chocolate pieces.
6) In the melted chocolate,... - 47.9525
In an electric mixer cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
Beat in the eggs, one at a time.
Sift in the flour and cocoa powder.
Stir in the milk and syrup and beat until light and soft.
Line the base of an 8 inch (20 cm) souffle dish with non-stick... - 46.0214
Combine water and butter in a medium saucepan; bring to a boil.
Add flour to butter mixture all at once, stirring vigorously over low heat until mixture leaves sides of pan and forms a smooth ball.
Remove from heat, and cool about 5 minutes.
Add eggs, one at... - 33.0317
1. Reserve 1 tablespoon cookie crumbs.
2. In a bowl, toss remaining crumbs with melted butter.
3. Turn crumbs into an 8-inch x 8-inch x 2-inch baking dish and press lightly to cover base of dish.
4. In small mixing bowl combine marshmallow creme,... - 42.9193
Mint Chocolate Cream Puffs
In small saucepan melt butter or margarine in the boiling water.
Add flour and salt all at once; stir vigorously, Cook and stir till mixture forms a ball that does not separate.
Remove saucepan from heat; cool 5 minutes, Add the eggs one at a time, beating... - 38.6309
Chocolate Cream Tortilla Torte
1. For pudding, in a heavy medium saucepan combine sugar, cocoa powder, cornstarch, and cinnamon. Stir in milk. Cook and stir over medium heat till mixture is thickened and bubbly. Cook and stir 2 minutes more. Remove mixture from heat. Gradually stir about 1... - 33.2157
Chocolate Cream Pie
Try out this quick and easy version of Chocolate Cream Pie recipe. View this video for the details of this luscious chocolaty pie. It tastes as good as the store bought pie but it is economical and freshly made. How nice is that? - 131.654
Original Chocolate Eclairs
Chocolate Eclairs are wonder invention using chocolate. As popularly known, there are two ways to enjoy this divine pastry filled with vanilla flavored cream and frosted with a rich layer of chocolate. Pop it into your mouth and let its creamy chocolaty... - 50.0122
Chocolate Bacon is a recipe that can be prepared in nearly no time. Try this Chocolate Bacon recipe; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 32.1957
Chocolate Filled Meringues
Let egg whites come to room temperature.
Meanwhile, line a baking sheet with plain brown paper.
Draw four 4-inch circles on the paper.
In a small mixer bowl combine egg whites, 1/2 tea-spoon vanilla, and cream of tartar.
Beat with an electric mixer on medium... - 42.7935
Mint Chocolate Cream Puffs
Spray a baking sheet with nonstick coating; set aside.
In a small saucepan combine water and margarine.
Bring to boiling.
Add flour all at once, stirring vigorously.
Cook and stir till mixture forms a ball that doesn't separate.
Remove from heat.
Cool for 5... - 41.84
This is a luscious party pudding from France.
Line a 13 x 8 1/2 inch jelly roll tin with greased wax paper.
Whip egg yolks, vanilla extract and sugar until creamy.
Sift and fold in cocoa.
Beat egg whites until stiff but not brittle and fold into mixture.
Pour... - 45.3469
Pears With Rice And Chocolate Sauce
1) Make sugar syrup by boiling water with white sugar.
2) In a covered saucepan, over low heat, allow rice to simmer in 1/2 pint water until rice absorbs the water and becomes tender.
3) Pour in evaporated milk, stirring well and keep the rice mixture... - 45.6449
Chocolate-cream Cake Dessert
Grease bottom only of oblong baking dish, 12 x 71/2 x 2 inches.
Beat cake mix, water, oil and egg in large mixer bowl on low speed until moist ened.
Beat on medium speed 2 minutes.
Pour batter into baking dish; spread evenly.
Micro wave uncovered 4 minutes;... - 43.7973
Easy Chocolate Caramel Brownies
Preheat oven to 350°.
Combine skim milk and candies in a bowl.
Microwave at HIGH 1 1/2 to 2 minutes or until caramels melt and mixture is smooth, stirring with a whisk after every minute.
Combine sweetened condensed milk, cake mix, margarine, and... - 40.4112
Chocolate Praline Layer Cake
Heat oven to 325°.
In a small heavy saucepan, combine butter, 1/4 cup whipping cream and brown sugar.
Cook over low heat just until butter is melted, stirring constantly.
Pour into 2 (9-inch) round cake pans.
Sprinkle evenly with chopped pecans.
In a large... - 42.2158
1. Heat the 1/2 cup water and the 1/4 cup butter or margarine to boiling in a medium-size saucepan. Stir in the 1/2 cup flour and salt all at once with a wooden spoon; continue stirring vigorously about 2 minutes, or until batter forms a thick smooth ball... - 33.975
Triple Chocolate Cake
Join me as I try out the Triple Chocolate Cake from Rose Levy Beranbaum's the Cake Bible. It didn't come out perfect (not by a long shot) but I had a great time making it. It's a lot of fun to try and I would recommend it to anyone (plus it tastes amazing!)... - 106.91
Pots De Crème
1) In a heavy saucepan, over low heat, blend chocolate and cream until satin-smooth.
2) Allow the mixture to thicken slightly,being careful not to boil.
3) Whip egg yolks and salt till they become thick and reach soft peak stage.
4) Slowly mix in hot... - 36.8235
1. Prepare cake mix as label directs for 9" by 5" loaf pan; cool completely.
2. Line 2 1/2-quart bowl with plastic wrap. Cut cake into 1/2-inch-thick slices; cut each slice diagonally in half to make 2 triangles. Sprinkle liqueur over triangles. Line bowl... - 35.6676
Combine pudding mix and pie crust mix in medium bowl; add butter and 4 tablespoons of the water.
Mix with fork until soft dough forms.
Shape dough into 1-inch balls.
Place 1 inch apart on ungreased baking sheets; press thumb deeply into center of each.
Cut... - 35.4787
Cream puffs are light hollow dessert pastries simply prepared with flour, milk and eggs. The cream puffs can be served with fillings of whipped crem, chocolate or puddings and custards. Delightfully soft, these simple desserts can make your dinner a success. - 33.427
1. Early in day: In greased 9" pie plate, mix together chocolate-wafer crumbs and butter till crumbly. With back of spoon, press mixture to bottom and side of pie plate.
2. In large electric-mixer bowl, with mixer at medium speed, or "cream," beat chocolate... - 29.1556
Spray a baking sheet with non-stick coating; set baking sheet aside.
In a medium saucepan combine the water, margarine and salt.
Bring to boil.
Add flour all at once, stirring vigorously.
Cook and stir till mixture forms a ball that does not separate.
Remove... - 40.261
Yummy Cream Puffs
Preheat oven in Convection Bake to 425°F (*400°F).
Combine water and margarine. Bring to boil over medium heat. Stir in flour and salt. Cook, stirring vigorously until mixture leaves sides of pan in smooth ball. Remove from heat. Add eggs one at a time,... - 26.6008
In a bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes.
Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set.
Layer into parfait glasses.
Into each glass layer: 3 tablespoons pudding, 1/4 cup cracker crumbs, 3 tablespoons pudding, 1 /4 cup marshmallows, 1 tablespoon... - 26.2814
Double Fudge Cake
Bake cake in baking pan, 13 X 9 X 2 inches, as di rected on package.
Sprinkle hot cake with chocolate pieces; cover with baking sheet.
Let stand 3 to 5 minutes or until chocolate pieces are soft.
Spread chocolate to frost cake.
Sprinkle with nuts. - 26.3679
Whip cream until soft peaks form, adding sugar grad- ually; set aside.
Combine milk, peppermint extract and food coloring in bowl.
Add pudding; beat with rotary beater for about 1 minute or until blended.
Fold whipped cream mixture and chocolate into... - 33.6521
Some More Pie
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) Combine together the crumbs, melted butter and first ¼ cup of sugar. Mix well.
3) On the bottom and up the sides of a 9-inch pie plate, press the mixture firmly.
4) Bake in preheated... - 44.8194
Banana Cake Roll
Beat egg yolks until thick and lemon colored; gradually beat in 3 T. (45 mL) of the sugar replacement.
Add vanilla extract.
Beat egg whites to soft peaks; gradually beat in the remaining sugar replacement; beat until stiff peaks form.
Fold yolks into... - 41.3347
Tipsy Coffee Ring With Mocha Sauce
1. Make the coffee from a strong continental roast and set it aside to cool.
2. In a mixing bowl, cream the butter with the sugar until very soft and pale.
3. Sift the flour into the bowl and mix in the ground almonds and baking powder.
4. Lightly beat... - 43.4432
Cover baking sheet with plain brown paper or foil.
Draw a 9-inch circle on paper.
For meringue: In medium mixing bowl beat egg whites, vanilla and cream of tartar on medium speed of electric mixer until foamy.
Add sugar, 2 tablespoons at a time,... - 43.8493
Use a 225 mm. x 350 mm. (9"x14") Swiss roll tin for the larger mixture and a 175 mm. x 275 mm. (7"x11") tin for the smaller mixture. Prepare the tin as follows â€” apply melted butter, put grease proof paper over it and apply melted butter once again... - 40.3965
Best Cream Puffs
This video is about how to make home made cream puffs. Its so easy and quick and YUMMY!! - 0
Giant Cream Puffs
You won't believe how delicious these Giant Cream Puffs are, or how easy they are to make! Vickie & Jo Ann show you step by step how to create these impressive desserts! - 127.475
Strawberry Meringue Cake
Prepare cake mix according to package directions.
Pour batter into 2 greased and floured 9-inch round cake-pans.
Beat egg whites (at room temperature) and cream of tartar until soft peaks form.
Gradually add sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time, beating until stiff... - 37.5674
Cream Puff Monsters
Cream Puff Monsters, on your dinner table for Halloween, are going to scare the kids out of their wits! Of course, this is all in fun and they are going to enjoy the party. Try these Cream Puff Monsters out for a spooky dinner ! Get set go ! Come back here to... - 52.9964
Iced Hazelnut Zabagliones
1. Put the Marsala sauce ingredients into a small pan, bring to the boil, whisking, then let cool completely.
2. Whizz all but 1 tbsp of the nuts in a small food processor until fine. Very roughly chop the rest, then set aside. Softly whip the cream with 1... - 38.008
Iced Hazelnut Zabagliones
1) In a food processor, grind the hazelnuts to a fine powder and reserve 1 teaspoon of the whole hazelnuts.
2) Roughly chop the reserved hazelnut, and keep aside for garnish.
3) Line two large pudding moulds or into 8 individual ramekins with... - 44.172
Bacon Wrapped Medjool Dates
Dry or soft dates are eaten out-of-hand, or may be pitted and stuffed with fillings such as almonds, walnuts, candied orange and lemon peel, tahini, marzipan or cream cheese. Pitted dates are also referred to as stoned dates. Partially dried pitted dates may... - 125.642
Triple Colored Mango Cake
Mangoes are a treat to summer and this recipe is a celebration of colors. All summer, I try to incorporate mango in puddings, custards and everything sweet that I can think of but this time around, had to create something pretty and truly appealing to the... - 0