- » Soft Cake
Soft Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of soft cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for soft cake recipes.
Soft Yellow Cupcakes
These yellow cupcakes are not just the regular cupcakes. They are the result of detailed study and experimentation! The Chef experiments with fat replacers or substitutes like applesauce, mashed banana and mash beans to make healthy butter-free cupcakes. Must... - 94.1262
Soft Ginger Pound Cake
Soft ginger pound cake is another good recipe to have under your culinary belt. Its soft and fluffy and has a kinky kick from the ginger. Take a look at this simple recipe and you will love it. - 93.9825
Soft Molasses Cake
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting it to a moderate temperature.
2) Take a bowl and cream the shortening into it.
3) Add sugar gradually to it and mix well by beating constantly.
4) Beat the eggs and add to batter along with the... - 48.5113
Grandmother S Soft Ginger Cake
Preheat oven to 375° F.
Sift flour with soda, salt, and spices and set aside.
Cream shortening until fluffy, add sugar, a little at a time, creaming well after each addition.
Beat in egg.
Combine molasses and boiling water and add alternately with sifted dry... - 45.3872
Chocolate Timbale With Soft Center
A yummy melt in your mouth chocolate Timbale recipe that is a treat fit for any occasion. It is an instant hit with all ages. Rediscover the magic of chocolate with this easy chocolate Timbale recipe. - 43.7825
Soft Sponge Cake
Use 2 (9-inch) or 1 (12-inch) springform cake pans.
Butter and lightly flour bases; do not prepare sides.
Sift flours and cornstarch together twice.
Cream butter in large mixing bowl with electric mixer at medium speed about 2 minutes or until creamy and... - 40.3354
Soft Milk Sponge For Fresh Fruit Cake
1. Grease two 8x1 1/2 -inch round layer-cake pans. Dust lightly with flour; tap out excess.
2. Sift flour, baking powder and salt onto a piece of wax paper.
3. Beat eggs in a small deep bowl with electric mixer at high speed, until thick and fluffy; slowly... - 33.7339
Soft Hot Cake With Chocolate
Melt the dark chocolate in a bain-marie.
Mix the sugar with softened butter to dissolve.
Then add the cocoa powder and mix together.
Add the melted chocolate and mix well.
Slowly incorporate the egg yolks.
Whip the egg whites until foamy, and carefully add to... - 33.3009
Great Grandma's Soft Ginger Cake
1. Sift flour, soda, ginger, cinnamon and salt onto waxed paper.
2. Cream sugar and shortening with molasses until well blended in a large bowl.
3. Add sifted dry ingredients to bowl alternately with boiling water, beginning and ending with dry ingredients;... - 32.9646
Soft Banana Cake
Crease and flour bottom of 12-inch pizza pan.
Combine all ingredients in large mixer bowl.
Blend at low speed of mixer; beat 2 minutes at high speed.
Spread batter evenly in bottom of pan.
Bake at 375° for 10 to 15 minutes or until cake springs back when... - 31.6272
Soft Wedding Cake White Icing
Beat the shortening on medium speed until creamy, then add the icing sugar and milk alternately, beating after each addition.
Add salt and extract.
Test the consistency.
The icing is a good thickness when it is smooth and does not run when a dab is spread on... - 29.3731
Simple Soft And Fluffy White Cake
This is one of the most simple recipes for a cake. Yet it is so soft and tasty. This is very good for serving as snack or as dessert. This cake is so versatile it can be layered easily with the frosting of choice. - 0