Whole Grain Muffin
- » Soft Bran Muffin
Soft Bran Muffin Recipes
Enjoy our collection of soft bran muffin recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for soft bran muffin recipes.
Soft Bran Muffins
Work shortening with a spoon until creamy and fluffy; then add sugar gradually, while continuing to work with a spoon until light.
Add egg and milk; beat well.
Add the bran and allow to stand 20 min to soak up moisture.
Sift together flour, baking powder, and... - 31.7773
Soft Bran Muffins
Add bran to milk and let stand 10 to 15 minutes.
Sift flour, measure and resift 3 times with baking powder and salt.
Cream butter and blend in sugar; add egg and beat until fluffy.
Add bran and milk.
Then add flour mixture, stirring until flour is just... - 32.2753
Soft Bran Muffins
1. Micro wave water to boiling in 1-cup glass measure, about 2 minutes on HIGH.
2. Place bran cereal in large mixing bowl. Stir in water until moistened. Add butter and let mixture stand until softened. Stir in sugar and eggs; beat well. Blend in flour, soda,... - 28.8485
Soft Strawberry Muffins
1.Preheat the oven at 350 degrees.
2.Blend apples and strawberries to form a puree.
3.In a bowl, put egg, oil, honey and buttermilk.
4.Add apple and strawberry mix to the bowl and stir well.
5.In a separate bowl, mix flour, bran, wheat... - 44.5806
Bran English Muffins
Bran English Muffins is a very tempting cake recipe that you must try out. Bran English Muffins is enjoyed on many ocassions. Prepare the baked Bran English Muffins effort in a jiffy and let us know after you've enjoyed it ! - 43.5225
All Bran Tea Muffins
1. Combine All-Bran and milk; let stand until most of moisture is absorbed. Add egg and shortening; beat well.
2. Sift together flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Add sifted dry ingredients and nuts, stirring only until combined. Fill greased 1 3/4-inch... - 30.4451
Raisin Bran Muffins
Cream butter and molasses.
Add egg and beat well.
Add bran and buttermilk and let stand for 5 minutes.
Add to sifted dry ingredients and mix only enough to dampen.
Fill greased 2 3/4-inch muffin pans 3/4 full.
Bake in preheated hot oven (400°F.)... - 39.6029
Orange Bran Muffins
Orange Bran Muffins has a beautiful taste. The orange juice and sugar gives the Orange Bran Muffins a two dimensional taste. - 44.1385
Old-fashioned Bran Muffins
Old-fashioned bran muffins are a simple and easy recipe to prepare. The old fashioned bran muffins make hearty breakfast and snack. They are moist and healthy. We have an easy to learn quick recipe for you to make the old fashioned bran muffins. - 46.5667
Bran N Molasses Muffins
1. Combine All-Bran, milk and molasses; let stand until most of moisture is absorbed. Add egg and shortening; beat well. Stir in raisins.
2. Sift together flour, baking powder, soda and salt. Add to All-Bran mixture, stirring only until combined. Fill greased... - 31.5175
Sonoma Bran Muffins
Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Lightly butter 12 muffin forms, dust with whole-wheat flour, and shake out the excess flour.
Put the bran in a large mixing bowl and stir in the boiling water.
Add the buttermilk and currants and mix well.
With an electric mixer,... - 39.3304
These simple bran muffins are baked with bran and sifted flour along with molasses for sweetness. Easy to fix and healthy, these bran muffins can be served for breakfast for a filling start to the day or as a snack. - 40.9478
Beat butter, brown sugar, molasses and egg to gether until very fluffy.
Stir in sour milk and bran.
Let stand 15 minutes to soak; then lightly stir in sifted dry ingredients.
Add raisins, and spoon into 12 lined or greased muffin cups, filling 2/3 full.
Bake... - 37.8504
Gingerbread Bran Muffins
1) Preheat oven to 375Â°F.
2) In a medium-bowl, beat egg lightly.
3) With wire whisk, beat buttermilk, oil, 1/4 cup sugar and molasses in egg.
4) Let the mixture stand for 10 minutes.
5) In a small bowl, combine all other ingredeints... - 48.8864
Best Ever Bran Muffins
Cream the butter and sugar together in a large bowl.
Add molasses, salt and bran and flour sifted with the baking powder.
Stir in walnuts and raisins.
Stir soda into the sour milk, then add to the dry ingredients stirring only until combined.
Fold in beaten... - 35.2631
Honey, Orange And Thyme Bran Muffins
Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/gas mark 4.
If using the milk, combine it with the lemon juice and leave to stand for 30 minutes.
Place the sugar in a bowl and combine with the melted butter, soured milk or buttermilk, eggs, thyme, honey and orange zest.
In... - 43.0898
1. Combine 1 cup flour, the sugar, salt, and yeast in a large bowl. Stir in the bran.
2. Combine the milk, water, honey, and butter in a saucepan and heat until warm, 120 to 130 degrees. Pour into the dry ingredients and beat at medium speed with an electric... - 41.9147
Bran Refrigerator Rolls
Mix shortening, sugar, and salt with boiling water; then add bran and cool to lukewarm.
Soften the yeast in the lukewarm water; add with the egg to the bran mixture.
Stir in flour enough to make a soft dough, about 3 to 3 1/4 c and beat thoroughly; then... - 36.1354
Whole Wheat Bran Rolls
In large mixer bowl combine yeast and whole wheat flour.
Heat milk, shortening, sugar, and salt just till warm, stirring occasionally.
Add to mixture in bowl; add egg.
Beat at low speed with electric mixer for 1/2 minute, scraping sides of bowl... - 44.0515
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. In a medium bowl, combine the bran cereal and buttermilk and let stand for about 10 minutes, until the cereal is soft.
3. Add the egg whites, molasses, oil, and vanilla and mix well.
4. In a large bowl,... - 42.8522
Banana Pecan Oat Muffins
These banana pecan oat muffins are just the pick, if you are looking for a delicious and healthy muffin recipe that can be indulged in without feeling the guilt. Topped with nutty pecans and cinnamons, the banana pecan oat muffin can just liven up the... - 45.6906
Spiced Banana Muffins
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/ Gas 6. Line a muffin tin with 12 large paper cake cases. Sift together both flours, the baking powder, salt and mixed spice into a bowl, then tip the bran remaining in the sieve into the bowl. Stir in the sugar.
2. Melt... - 39.4308
1. Take a large bowl, add 100% bran cereal, all bran cereal, nuts and hot water and mix thoroughly.
2. Mix sugar, buttermilk, butter and beat eggs and stir well.
3. Stir in baking powder, flour and salt, knead well and keep in the refrigerator till the... - 44.8246
Spanish Sherry Nut Muffins
Cut up dates and put into a large mixing bowl.
Pour boiling strong coffee over them and stir well.
Then pour in the sherry and add butter.
Let stand until butter is soft and melting.
(Prepare muffin pans. Preheat oven while this mixture soaks up the date... - 43.8092
1) Preheat oven to 400 degrees C.
2) Muffin tins are greased and kept aside.
3) All the ingredients are blended together using the blade of a food processor. (the processor is turned on and off several times, till the batter becomes... - 48.0002
Prune And Carrot Gems
Beat eggs and sugar together and stir in molasses and oil.
Add prunes, carrot, bran and wheat germ.
Sift dry ingredients together.
Add alternately with the milk.
Oil 3 dozen medium-size muffin cups and fill 2/3 full with batter.
Sprinkle with Sugar Nut... - 32.9183
Whole Wheat Bread Or Rolls
1. In a large bowl which will hold the raised dough, stir yeast into 1/2 cup lukewarm water.
2. Scald milk, and stir in butter or shortening, molasses and salt.
3. Add remaining 1/2 cup water. Cook to lukewarm.
4. Add to yeast mixture.
5. Sift both flours... - 44.3585
Pumpernickel Cloverleaf Rolls
Combine flour and rye flour.
Mix 1 cup flour mixture, salt, bran cereal, cornmeal and yeast thor- oughly in a large bowl.
Combine 1 3/4 cups water, molasses, chocolate and 1 tablespoon margarine in saucepan.
Heat over low heat until liquids are... - 43.4069