- » Soft Biscotti
Soft Biscotti Recipes
Enjoy our collection of soft biscotti recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for soft biscotti recipes.
Choc Almond Biscotti
1. Sift together flour, cocoa powder and bicarbonate of soda into a bowl. Make a well in the center of the flour mixture, add sugar, almonds and eggs and mix well to form a soft dough.
2. Turn dough onto a lightly floured surface and knead until smooth.... - 30.279
Chocolate Hazelnut Biscotti
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or grease it.
In a medium bowl, stir the flour, salt, cocoa, baking soda, and baking powder together.
In a large bowl, beat the eggs until blended.
Stir in the sugar.
Add the aniseed and... - 42.9039
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Place almonds in small baking pan.
3. Roast in oven while it is preheating, for 5 to 8 minutes, sautéing occasionally until golden. Remove and set aside.
4. In a large mixing bowl, sift the flour, baking powder... - 44.5137
Cream in large bowl butter and sugar.
Beat in eggs, one at a time.
Add remaining ingredients to form a stiff dough.
Gather dough and knead into a ball.
Put ball on a large cookie sheet and roll into a log the length of the cookie sheet.
(Dough may be divided... - 40.7512
Orange Sesame Biscotti
Preheat oven to 325°.
Combine first 7 ingredients in a bowl.
Stir well; set aside.
Combine 2 eggs and next 4 ingredients in a large bowl; stir with a whisk.
Add flour mixture; stir until well-blended.
Turn dough out onto a baking sheet coated with cooking... - 40.9818
Almond Biscotti Cookies
Beat eggs and egg white at high speed of an electric mixer 3 minutes.
Gradually add 1/4 cup sugar, beating at high speed.
Add almond extract, and beat 2 additional minutes.
Combine flour and next 4 ingredients in a medium bowl, stirring well; stir in... - 46.234
Preheat oven to 350°.
Combine sugar and margarine in a large bowl; beat at medium speed of an electric mixer until well-blended.
Add egg and vanilla; beat well.
Combine flour, baking powder, nutmeg, and salt; gradually add to sugar mixture, beating until... - 41.312
Broken Biscotti Ice Cream With Hot Mocha
1) Take the ice-cream out of the freezer and soften it by allowing it to stand at room temperature for 5 minutes.
2) Take a bowl and place the soft ice cream in it.
3) Take a freezer bag and add three biscottis to it.
4) Crush them with a... - 38.0782
Biscotti With Dried Fruits
To Make Dough: In a food processor with the metal blade, pulse apricots and figs until chopped.
Transfer to an 8-cup (2-quart) microwavesafe bowl and stir in raisins, currants, and Marsala.
Microwave, covered, on high (100%) for 2 to 4 minutes, or until hot... - 47.5295
1. Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, combine flour, granulated sugar, and baking powder. Stir with a wooden spoon to mix. Make a well in center.
2. In a small bowl, beat eggs just enough to combine. Stir in milk and vanilla. Pour milk mixture into well... - 33.4272
Cinnamon Chip Biscotti
1) Preheat the oven to 350 Deg F.
2) In a large bowl, beat butter and both the sugars with a medium speed electric mixer until creamy; stir in the eggs and blend well.
3) Further add the flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon and... - 45.0902
In large bowl, combine flour and baking powder; stir in almonds.
Whisk together eggs, sugar, butter, vanilla, almond extract and orange rind; stir into flour mixture until soft, sticky dough forms.
Transfer dough to lightly floured work surface; with hands,... - 47.1515
1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
2. In a large bowl combine flours, sugar, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
3. In a small bowl, whisk pumpkin, eggs, oil, orange zest and extracts.
4. Beat pumpkin mixture with the... - 46.9944
Fekkas - Moroccan Cookie/biscotti
Why not try out this popular Moroccan cookie that are quite similar to the Italian biscotti. The video here shows how the cookie can be easily prepared at home with ingredients that are easily available in stores near you. Watch this video to make... - 133.33
Coffee Creme Brulee With Biscotti
1) Heat oven to 180C/fan 160C/gas 4.
2) Line a baking sheet with non-stick baking paper.
3) In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar and baking powder. Add half of the egg and mix until well combined. Gradually add the remaining egg and keep on... - 47.687
With electric mixer, beat butter and oil until well-blended.
Add eggs one at a time.
Beat until light and creamy.
Stir in baking soda, baking powder and lemon extract.
Remove from mixer.
Gradually add flour, and knead until a soft dough is... - 40.6984
Affogato: Sweet World #5
This classic Italian dessert is a wonderful combination of ice cream and hot espresso! - 108.588
Cherry Rippli And Almond Crunch Ice Cream
1. Discard the stalks of 300 g cherries and de-stone them. Chop roughly.
2. Take a medium-sized pan, add cherries, 85 g caster sugar, cook for 10 min gently to melt sugar.
3. Increase the heat a little and simmer for 15 min to soften cherries slightly... - 42.761
White Chocolate And Strawberry Mousse
1. In a blender or food processor add half the strawberries and puree until smooth.
2. Through a fine sieve into a bowl pass the pureed strawberries and add the lemon juice.
3. Slice the rest of the fruit and add to the puree. Refrigerate... - 42.0755