- » Soft Baked Oatmeal
Soft Baked Oatmeal Recipes
Enjoy our collection of soft baked oatmeal recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for soft baked oatmeal recipes.
Soft Chewy Oatmeal Raisin Cookie
If you are bored of eating the same milk and oatmeal cookies every day, this could be a refreshing alternative. Forget the sugar and butter cookies? Moist, crunchy and chewy,oatmeal raisin could make for even more heart-warming accompaniment with your glass... - 127.926
Soft Chewy Oatmeal Cookies
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Put the oats, flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt into a bowl, mix thoroughly, and set aside.
In a large mixing bowl, combine the applesauce, brown sugar, and corn syrup.
Mix until the sugar is completely... - 44.4566
Soft Oatmeal Bread
1. Scald the milk. Remove from the heat and stir in the margerine, sugar and salt. Leave until lukewarm.
2. Combine the yeast and lukewarm water in a large bowl and leave until the yeast is dissolved and the mixture is frothy. Stir in the milk mixture.
3. Add... - 42.5134
You May Also Like!
Mini Oatmeal Raisin Cookie
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a bowl, add and combine rolled oats with whole wheat flour, baking powder, salt and cinnamon. Mix well and set aside.
3. In an electric mixing bowl, cream the butter with brown sugar and white... - 131.551
Soft Banana Muffins
These banana muffins is a must try for all the cake lovers as it is not only light and soft but it has all the goodness of semolina, oatmeal and honey and Oh! it looks so fabulous. Once you get your hands on these, there's no stopping. Watch the video for... - 119.769
Slice And Bake Oatmeal Cookies
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degree F before baking.
2. In a large mixing bowl, place the butter and beat with an electric mixer until soft.
3. Gradually add sugars, beating until the mixture is light and creamy.
4. Blend in the eggs and... - 47.9241
Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
Oatmeal Raisin Cookies has a fine taste. The egg with vanilla extract gives the Oatmeal Raisin Cookies a prefect taste. - 42.9308
Oatmeal Cookies are so yummy. They are soft, chewy and crumbly filled with healthy oats. These cookies are low fat and calorie and can be made with nuts, raisins, chocolate and coconut. Here is the simple, quick and easy recipe for you. - 50.2532
Orange Oatmeal Cookies
1. Start heating oven to 375Â°F.
2. Into large bowl, sift flour with sugar, baking powder, salt, and nutmeg. Add shortening, eggs, orange peel, and orange juice; mix until well blended. Stir in rolled oats.
3. Drop, by level tablespoonfuls, 2 inches apart,... - 37.7111
Orange Oatmeal Cookies
Sift flour, measure and resift 3 times with soda, salt and spices.
Cream shortening until smooth and soft.
Add both sugars gradually and beat until thoroughly blended.
Add eggs one at a time and beat until very light.
Stir in the oats; add flour mixture and... - 40.4075
Apple Oatmeal Squares
Sift together salt, flour, cinnamon and soda.
In separate bowl, mix sugar and oatmeal; add to flour mixture.
Stir, then add oil and mix thoroughly.
If the flour mixture is not completely moistened, add a little more oil.
Spread 1/2 mixture in a 9" or 10"... - 38.4824
Oatmeal Dill Bread
1. Put the whole wheat flour and yeast in the large bowl of an electric mixer.
2. Combine the onion, water, cottage cheese, 3 tablespoons butter, the salt, sugar and eggs in the container of an electric blender or food processor. Blend or process until... - 39.8057