- » Soft Baked Oatmeal
Soft Baked Oatmeal Recipes
Enjoy our collection of soft baked oatmeal recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for soft baked oatmeal recipes.
Soft Chewy Oatmeal Raisin Cookie
If you are bored of eating the same milk and oatmeal cookies every day, this could be a refreshing alternative. Forget the sugar and butter cookies? Moist, crunchy and chewy,oatmeal raisin could make for even more heart-warming accompaniment with your glass... - 127.917
Soft Chewy Oatmeal Cookies
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Put the oats, flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt into a bowl, mix thoroughly, and set aside.
In a large mixing bowl, combine the applesauce, brown sugar, and corn syrup.
Mix until the sugar is completely... - 45.6284
Soft Oatmeal Bread
1. Scald the milk. Remove from the heat and stir in the margerine, sugar and salt. Leave until lukewarm.
2. Combine the yeast and lukewarm water in a large bowl and leave until the yeast is dissolved and the mixture is frothy. Stir in the milk mixture.
3. Add... - 42.5385
You May Also Like!
Mini Oatmeal Raisin Cookie
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a bowl, add and combine rolled oats with whole wheat flour, baking powder, salt and cinnamon. Mix well and set aside.
3. In an electric mixing bowl, cream the butter with brown sugar and white... - 113.131
Slice And Bake Oatmeal Cookies
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degree F before baking.
2. In a large mixing bowl, place the butter and beat with an electric mixer until soft.
3. Gradually add sugars, beating until the mixture is light and creamy.
4. Blend in the eggs and... - 49.1462
Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
Oatmeal Raisin Cookies has a fine taste. The egg with vanilla extract gives the Oatmeal Raisin Cookies a prefect taste. - 45.0573
Peanut Oatmeal Cookies
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Cream the butter until light and fluffy.
3) Beat in the sugars, eggs, and vanilla until light.
4) Stir in rest of the ingredients and mix well.
5) Drop over greased cookie sheets by teaspoonfuls.
6)... - 45.4677
Oatmeal Cookies are so yummy. They are soft, chewy and crumbly filled with healthy oats. These cookies are low fat and calorie and can be made with nuts, raisins, chocolate and coconut. Here is the simple, quick and easy recipe for you. - 51.5409
Spiced Oatmeal Drops
Make up to 2 weeks ahead:
1. Start heating oven to 350Â°F.
2. In large bowl, with mixer at medium speed, blend sugar, shortening, eggs, and molasses until light and fluffy.
3. Onto wax paper, sift flour with salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, baking soda, and... - 42.5666
Oatmeal Dill Bread
1. Put the whole wheat flour and yeast in the large bowl of an electric mixer.
2. Combine the onion, water, cottage cheese, 3 tablespoons butter, the salt, sugar and eggs in the container of an electric blender or food processor. Blend or process until... - 39.5382
1. Pour the boiling water over the oats and let stand for 30 minutes.
2. Add the molasses, softened butter, and salt. Dissolve the yeast in the warm water and add to the oat mixture.
3. Beat, and work in, enough flour to make a medium-soft dough. Turn onto a... - 39.6605
Oatmeal Brownie Cake
Moist, dense, crunchy, chocolaty, delish and gluten free! So easy to make, this is a great afterschool treat or lunch box dessert. Combine with a scoop of ice-cream and a drizzle of chocolate syrup and you are in dessert heaven! - 0