- » Sodium Indian Milk
Sodium Indian Milk Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Sodium Indian Milk recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Sodium Indian Milk recipes.
Chop finely almond and pista.
Boil milk in a heavy pot.
Simmer (boil slowly at low temperature) for ten minutes, after it starts boiling.
Stir while boiling.
Mix in sugar and stir till dissolved.
Take off fire, mix in saffron, cardamom, almonds, pista.
Cool... - 47.7713
Sweet Yogurt Sundae With Saffron & Pomegranate
A super-healthy, creamy yogurt dessert with toasted saffron, honey and fresh fruits. Inspired by Chef Hari Nayak.
My version is a bit different from Chefs Hari and Vikas - but definitely inspired by their spice combinations. Straining the yogurt creates a... - 42.9567
Prasadacha Sheera (banana Sheera / Sooji Halwa With Banana)
If you have a pooja or ceremony in your house, then this recipe would be very useful to you. In India we call it sheera which is made on auspicious occasions. Many Indians have it for breakfast as well. It is really delicious and you must try it definitely. - 130.127
Ada Pradhaman (onam Special Payasam / Kheer)
"Pradhaman" in Malayalam means number one, and it is so for a good reason ! Unlike its counterparts 'payasm' or 'kheer', ada pradhaman is made elaborately using a variety of ingredients on the occasion of Onam Sadhya , a banquet arranged for the celebration... - 144.938
Curried Chicken And Coconut Milk Soup
Combine the broth, water, garlic, curry paste, and ginger in a large saucepan; bring to a boil.
Reduce the heat and simmer, partially covered, about 30 minutes.
Pour the broth mixture through a coarse sieve into a bowl; discard the solids and set the broth... - 43.9353
Indian Lamb Curry
1) In a large saucepan or soup kettle, melt the butter or margarine.
2) To this, add the minced onion.
3) Cook until the onion is soft.
4) In a bowl, combine the flour, curry powder and ginger.
5) To the onion, add the flour mixture.
6) Cook, stirring... - 47.5697
Take the chhana, flour, cardamom, sodium bi carbonate and 1 tsp of ghee in a bowl and knead well Next, form small, long balls with the final mixture.
Heat the ghee in a kadhai and fry the balls till they turn dark brown.
In another kadhai, boil the milk with... - 42.095
Gokul Pithe Or Coconut Cakes In Syrup
Making the syrup Take the sugar and water in a pan and heat them together.
Allow it to simmer until the syrup assumes a medium thick consistency.
Now, remove it from heat and let it cool down.
Take care that the syrup has the consistency of a soft... - 41.4275
Chicken Curry With Squash
Many curries are fiery, but this one is gently spiced with turmeric, which alternative-health experts laud as a powerful anti-inflammatory.
Picture Credit: John Kernick
Recipe By: Grace Parisi
Pairing Notes: Fragrant curries pair well with aromatic... - 38.5011
Powder aniseeds finely.
Combine sugar and three cups water in a pan and place pan on fire.
Stir until sugar is dissolved.
When it comes to a boil, sprinkle milk to clarify syrup.
Let it boil for a minute more.
Remove from heat.
Add aniseed powder and mix... - 39.0685
1. Saute onion and celery in margarine.
2. Blend in flour and curry powder. Stir in bouillon until slightly thickened.
3. Add remaining ingredients except milk and simmer 30 minutes.
4. Add milk and heat through but do not boil. - 34.7437
Chicken Curry Sandwiches
1. Combine all ingredients except bread.
2. Spread mixture on four slices of bread. Top with remaining bread slices.
3. Cut each sandwich in fourths.
4. Cover with plastic wrap and chill until ready to serve. - 31.2643
Warm chicken broth or defatted chicken essence in a saucepan over medium heat.
Place flour and milk in a small bowl and whisk until smooth or place in a jar with a tight-fitting lid and shake until smooth.
Gradually stir milk mixture into chicken broth or... - 24.2537
Cream Of Tomato Soup
In a medium saucepan combine celery, onion, water, bay leaf, sugar, salt and pepper.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer for 10 to 15 minutes or till celery and onion are very tender.
Discard bay leaf.
Add undrained tomatoes and tomato paste.... - 45.9141
Chicken Curry In A Hurry
In a large skillet over medium-high heat, saute chicken, mushrooms and onion in oil or margarine until chicken is lightly browned on all sides.
Stir in flour, broth and curry powder.
Add apple and parsley.
Pour in milk and water.
Simmer, stirring constantly,... - 36.2616
Rosy Tomato Soup
1. In a large saucepan, heat the oil over moderate heat. Add the onion and garlic and saute for 5 minutes or until tender. Stir in the flour and cook, stirring constantly, until bubbly. Add the tomatoes, their juices, the stock, sugar, salt, baking soda,... - 33.5904
Creamy Chicken Gravy
1 In a medium-size saucepan, heat the drippings over I moderate heat.
Add the onion and celery and saute, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until soft.
Lower the heat, stir in the flour, and cook, stirring, 3 minutes more or until golden and... - 34.9858
Creamy Tomato Soup
1) In a large saucepan heat oil, cook onion and the garlic over moderate heat for 5 minutes till softened.
2) Add tomatoes along with juice, tomato puree, potato and chicken broth. Simmer covered for 30 minutes till potatoes are tender.
3) Pour the... - 42.9476
Curry Of Chicken
Heat butter in a heavy 3-quart saucepan.
Add onion, celery, apple, peppercorns, and bay leaf; cook until onion is golden.
Blend in a mixture of flour, curry powder, monosodium glutamate, sugar, and nutmeg; heat until bubbly.
Gradually add milk, stirring... - 41.1946