- » Soda Cracker Pie Crust
Soda Cracker Pie Crust Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Soda Cracker Pie Crust recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Soda Cracker Pie Crust recipes.
Strawberry Dessert Pie
Combine cracker crumbs and butter, blending thor- oughly.
Press mixture into 9-inch pie plate.
Beat egg whites until stiff peaks form; add vinegar, sugar and vanilla gradually.
Beat for 5 minutes.
Pour into cracker crust.
Bake at 450 degrees for 10... - 45.3423
Strawberry Patch Pie
1 Preheat the oven to 350°Fahrenheit
2 In a bowl, beat egg whites until stiff.
3 In another bowl, mix sugar and mace.
4 Add in, one tablespoon at a time, to the egg whites, beating well after each addition.
5 Stir in... - 40.5009
Cape Cod Clam Pie
1. Prepare piecrust mix, or make pastry from your own favorite two-crust recipe. Roll out half to a 12-inch round on a lightly floured pastry cloth or board; fit into a 9-inch pie plate.
2. Beat eggs well in a medium-size bowl; measure 1 tablespoon into a cup... - 35.6439
Vegetarian Supper Pie
Combine cracker crumbs, 1/4 c. (60 mL) of the wheat germ and 6 T. (90 mL) margarine in small bowl.
Press evenly on bottom and about 1 in. (2.5 cm) up sides of 9 in. (23 cm) springform pan or on bottom and sides of 9 in. (23 cm) pie pan.
Bake at... - 42.4061
Combine raisins, apples, orange juice and orange peel in a 2-quart saucepan. Bring to a low boil over medium heat. Reduce heat and simmer covered for 10 minutes.
Remove from heat. Stir in remaining ingredients, mixing well. Set aside.
Preheat oven to 450° F.... - 35.7264
Cape Cod Clam Pie
1. Prepare the piecrust mix according to label instruction or use a ready two-crust pastry dough.
2. Roll out half the dough on a flour dusted surface into to a 12-inch round circle.
3. Use to neatly line a 9-inch pie plate. Trim the edges.... - 44.7902
Great Grandma's Pork Pie
Place the pork in a large heavy kettle with enough water to cover and separate meat with a fork.
Add onion and cook slowly for at least one hour.
Add salt, pepper and sage, then stir in enough crushed crackers to thicken the mixture.
Taste and add more... - 38.9973
Heirloom Meat Pie
Combine egg, ground beef, cracker crumbs, milk, tomato paste, onion, pepper flakes, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg.
Turn into 9-inch pastry-lined pie pan.
Roll out top crust; cut slits to let steam escape.
Place over Filling; seal and flute.
Bake at 425° for 30... - 35.8978
Continental Cheese Pie
Blend 1 cup cracker crumbs with softened butter; line bottom and sides of a 9-inch pie plate.
Fry bacon until crisp; dra n on paper towel.
Drain off fat from pan.
Add onions to pan; saute until lightly brown.
Spread crumbled bacon and onions over crumb... - 43.1175
Persimmon Holiday Pie
Mix first three ingredients and pat firmly on the bottom and sides of pie pan.
Bake at 375 degrees for 15 minutes, or if desired, chill.
It can be baked with the filling.
Place persimmon pulp in large mixing bowl and beat in all other ingredients in order... - 43.2321
100-calorie Pumpkin Pie Bars Dessert
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. FILLING: In a food processor put in all the ingredients of the “filling” and process till smooth and airy.
3. TOPPING: In a bowl add the egg white, sugar and cheese and beat till combined and... - 0