- » Soda Bread Oat
Soda Bread Oat Recipes
Enjoy our collection of soda bread oat recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for soda bread oat recipes.
Wholemeal And Oat Soda Bread
Mix the dry ingredients in a large bowl.
Add the milk and water to make a dough which will hold its shape for a few minutes before starting to spread.
Working quickly, form the dough into a round shape, cut a cross over the top, then put it on to a floured... - 34.3793
You May Also Like!
Irish Soda Bread
1) Preheat the oven to 425Â°F.
2) Spray a heavy baking tray with corn meal. Keep aside.
3) In a large bowl, add both the flour, oats, wheat germ, sugar, salt, baking soda, and baking powder. Mix well.
4) Cut in the butter to the flour... - 48.846
Cinnamon Soda Bread
Soda Bread is easy t make. Soda Bread gets its taste from flour mixed with oats and walnuts. Soda Bread is cherished by any around the world. - 39.4807
Pumpkin Oat Bread
1 Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Lightly grease a 9" x 5" x 3" loaf pan.
In a large bowl, stir together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, mace, and cloves.
Stir in the oat bran.
2 In a medium-size bowl, combine the pumpkin, egg, egg white,... - 42.7258
Pleamed Fruit And Oat Bread
Grease an empty fruit can (or cans) which will hold 3-4 1/2 cups.
Slowly bring plenty of water to the boil in the bottom of a steamer, or enough water in a large saucepan to come halfway up the can or cans.
Heat the milk and syrup together until the syrup has... - 42.7206
Orange Glazed Raisin Oat Bread
For the bread: Spray a 9" X 5" loaf pan with no-stick spray; set aside.
In a large bowl, stir together the unbleached flour and whole wheat flour, oats, baking powder, baking soda and cinnamon.
In a medium bowl, stir together the egg whites, yogurt and... - 47.778
Brown Oatmeal Soda Bread
Into a large bowl sift together 2 1/2 cups of the all-purpose flour, the baking soda, the baking powder, and the salt and stir in the whole-wheat flour and 1 cup of the oats.
Add the buttermilk and the egg and stir the mixture until it forms dough.
Turn t - 27.6217
Five Grain Soda Bread
In bowl, combine all-purpose, whole-wheat, rye and graham flours, rolled oats, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt; cut in margarine until well mixed.
Stir in raisins (if using), add buttermilk and stir to make soft dough.
Turn out onto lightly floured... - 41.5339
Whole Grain Soda Bread
1. Place the wheat berries in a small bowl, add 1/2 cup of boiling water and set aside to soak 1 hour, or until soft.
2. Place the raisins in another small bowl, add hot water to cover and set aside to soak.
3. Preheat the oven to 375°.
4. Lightly spray a... - 42.5782
1) Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
2) In a bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt all together.
3) Add rolled oats, brown sugar and raisins to combine together.
4) Combine slightly beaten egg, milk, molasses and melted butter... - 49.3812
Raisin Oat Bread
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. Peel and slice the potato.
3. Place the potato in a 1-quart saucepan with water to cover and cook until tender.
4. Drain, reserving 3/4 cup of the potato water.
5. Mash the potato.
6. Combine 1/2 cup... - 44.0403