- » Soda Bread Microwave
Soda Bread Microwave Recipes
Enjoy our collection of soda bread microwave recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for soda bread microwave recipes.
Stir together flour, sugar, baking powder, soda and salt in large mixing bowl.
Cut in butter with a pastry blender until mixture is well blended to a coarse grainy texture.
Stir in raisins and nuts.
Thoroughly mix in milk and egg.
Set into lightly greased 2... - 41.4232
You May Also Like!
Quick Microwaved Irish Soda Bread
Irish Soda Bread is a unique flavored bread that you can serve at home or for aparty. I made this for my husband the other day and he loved it! Try the Irish Soda Bread and you will understand why! - 42.5002
Microwaved Irish Soda Bread
Set Power Select at MEDIUM.
Sift together flour, sugar and baking powder; cut in butter.
Stir in raisins and caraway.
Combine buttermilk, egg and baking soda; add to dry ingredients, stirring only until flour is moistened.
On floured board, lightly knead... - 44.7611
Easy Irish Soda Bread
Mix first 4 ingredients; sift into a bowl.
Cut in butter with pastry blender until mixture looks like cornmeal.
Stir in currants.
Mix together remaining ingredients; stir into flour mixture until well moistened€”do not overmix.
Turn batter into a greased... - 38.056
Healthy Irish Soda Bread
1. Lightly grease a large, flat ovenproof plate or microwave baking tray. Mix the flour, salt and bicarbonate of soda in a mixing bowl and rub in the butter until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
2. Dissolve the cream of tartar and sugar into the milk... - 31.3264
Irish Soda Bread
Grease a deep, 2 1/2-quart, heat-resistant, non-metallic caserole and set aside.
Sift flour, sugar, baking powder and salt together into a large bowl.
With a pastry blender or 2 knives, cut in butter until mixture resembles commeal.
Stir in raisins.
Combine... - 35.5904
Microwave Pumpkin Bread
1. In a 2-quart mixing bowl, combine pumpkin, eggs, vanilla, nuts, oil water, and spices. Stir in sugar. Combin flour, baking soda and salt in a separate bowl, then stir into pumpkin mixture. Blend until all ingredients are moistened. Turn batter into a... - 31.3027
Microwave Old Fashion Pumpkin Bread
1. In glass microwave dishes, place all the dry ingredients and then mix them all separately. Combine and mix just till just wet and tip into a glass baking dish.
2. Cook covered on MEDIUM (5) for 9 minutes, then on HIGH (9) for 5 minutes.
3.... - 39.026
Microwave Cooked Cranberry Pineapple Bread
1) Arrange the ingredients and place in large mixing bowl.
2) Take a 9x5-in loaf dish and line it on bottom with wax paper,
2) Blend at low speed until all ingredients are moistened.
3) With blender, beat at medium speed 2 minutes.
4)... - 46.8468
Microwave Zucchini Bread
1) Take a large size mixing bowl and blend together sugar and eggs.
2) Add zucchini and oil.
3) Stir in all the remaining ingredients.
4) Pour the prepared mixture into a 12 cup capacity microwave pan (or a 2 quart casserole with glass in the center)... - 42.3582