- » Soda Bread Microwave
Soda Bread Microwave Recipes
Enjoy our collection of soda bread microwave recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for soda bread microwave recipes.
Stir together flour, sugar, baking powder, soda and salt in large mixing bowl.
Cut in butter with a pastry blender until mixture is well blended to a coarse grainy texture.
Stir in raisins and nuts.
Thoroughly mix in milk and egg.
Set into lightly greased 2... - 39.8594
You May Also Like!
Quick Microwaved Irish Soda Bread
Irish Soda Bread is a unique flavored bread that you can serve at home or for aparty. I made this for my husband the other day and he loved it! Try the Irish Soda Bread and you will understand why! - 40.8066
Microwaved Irish Soda Bread
Set Power Select at MEDIUM.
Sift together flour, sugar and baking powder; cut in butter.
Stir in raisins and caraway.
Combine buttermilk, egg and baking soda; add to dry ingredients, stirring only until flour is moistened.
On floured board, lightly knead... - 43.7449
Easy Irish Soda Bread
Mix first 4 ingredients; sift into a bowl.
Cut in butter with pastry blender until mixture looks like cornmeal.
Stir in currants.
Mix together remaining ingredients; stir into flour mixture until well moistened€”do not overmix.
Turn batter into a greased... - 36.8289
Healthy Irish Soda Bread
1. Lightly grease a large, flat ovenproof plate or microwave baking tray. Mix the flour, salt and bicarbonate of soda in a mixing bowl and rub in the butter until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
2. Dissolve the cream of tartar and sugar into the milk... - 28.5548
Irish Soda Bread
Grease a deep, 2 1/2-quart, heat-resistant, non-metallic caserole and set aside.
Sift flour, sugar, baking powder and salt together into a large bowl.
With a pastry blender or 2 knives, cut in butter until mixture resembles commeal.
Stir in raisins.
Combine... - 34.2012
Microwave Pumpkin Bread
1. In a 2-quart mixing bowl, combine pumpkin, eggs, vanilla, nuts, oil water, and spices. Stir in sugar. Combin flour, baking soda and salt in a separate bowl, then stir into pumpkin mixture. Blend until all ingredients are moistened. Turn batter into a... - 28.9319
Microwave Old Fashion Pumpkin Bread
1. In glass microwave dishes, place all the dry ingredients and then mix them all separately. Combine and mix just till just wet and tip into a glass baking dish.
2. Cook covered on MEDIUM (5) for 9 minutes, then on HIGH (9) for 5 minutes.
3.... - 36.692
Microwave Corn Bread
1. Fill flour into measuring cup and level off.
2. In a medium bowl, mix flour, 2/3 cup cornmeal, baking powder, baking soda and salt; stir to mix all contents well.
3. Set aside.
4. Microwave margarine on high for 15 to 30 seconds in a microwave-safe... - 49.3521
Microwave Brown Bread
1) Grease two 2 cup microwave-safe measuring cups and line the bottom with microwave-safe waxed paper and grease one more time.
2) Gently spoon flour into a measuring cup and level off.
3) Take a medium bowl and combine all the... - 41.9509
Microwave Date Nut Bread
1. In a saucepan, boil water and pour over dates.
2. Stir to break dates apart.
3. Add shortening to dates so it will melt.
4. Let the mixture cool to room temperature.
5. In a cup, beat egg and add to date mixture.
6. Sift dry ingredients together.
7.... - 47.3606