- » Snow White Salad
Snow White Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of snow white salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for snow white salad recipes.
Chicken Snow Pea Salad
Blot snow peas and oranges dry on paper towels.
In a bowl, combine chicken, snow peas, oranges, onion and water chestnuts.
In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients.
Pour over chicken and vegetables and mix gently with rubber spatula.
Cover... - 37.482
Scallops And Snow Pea Salad With Basil Mayonnaise
Poach the scallops in wine for 30 seconds.
Set aside to cool.
Cut ends off the snow peas.
Blanch whole in salted boiling water for 10 seconds.
Place quickly under cold running water, then set aside to cool.
To prepare basil mayonnaise: combine all mayonnaise... - 47.1515
Snow Pea-pineapple Salad
1. Toss pineapple with snow peas, carrots, and red pepper.
2. Combine reserved pineapple juice, white wine vinegar, soy sauce, and gingerroot.
3. Transfer pineapple-snow pea mixture to a bowl lined with watercress or romaine, and spoon dressing over salad. - 28.9945
Snow Pea Salad
1) In a small container, combine oil, vinegar, sugar and lemon juice and keep the oil mixture aside.
2) Boil the snow peas briefly for 1 to 2 minutes and drain.
3) Wash thoroughly with cold running water to prevent cooking any... - 41.9815
Snow Pea And Red Pepper Buffet Salad
Top and string peas; blanch in boiling water for 2 minutes or until bright green and slightly pliable.
Drain and rinse under cold water; dry thoroughly and set aside.
In ungreased skillet over medium heat, cook sesame seeds, shaking pan often, for 2 minutes... - 39.6556
Warm Chicken Walnut Salad With Snow Peas
1) Onto 4 dinner plates, arrange the radicchio and watercress
2) Into a skillet, pour 2 tablespoons of oil
3) Into a measuring cup, whisk together the remaining oil, walnut oil, vinegar and tarragon and keep aside
4) Add the chopped walnuts and stir... - 46.2704
Snow Pea And Green Bean Salad
In a small bowl whisk together the vinegar, the oil, and salt and pepper to taste.
In a large saucepan of boiling salted water cook the green beans for 4 minutes, add the snow peas, and cook the vegetables for 30 seconds.
Drain the vegetables, transfer them... - 23.1176
Pasta Salad With Tuna And Snow Peas
1. In a pot, boil water with salt.
2. With a knife, remove the tops and strings of the snow peas.
3. Blanch the peas in the boiling water for 45 seconds.
4. Drain and rinse them under cold running water.
5. With a sharp knife, cut the snow... - 45.6887
Shrimp And Scallop Salad With Snow Peas
Cook shrimp in boiling water until just pink.
Drain well and transfer to bowl.
Cook scallops in boiling water until translucent; drain well.
Add to shrimp and set aside to cool.
Place snow peas in colander and pour boiling water over; drain well.
Transfer to... - 42.7888
Mix the gelatin, sugar, and salt, and add 1/2 cup of the water.
Place over low heat, stirring constantly until gelatin is dissolved.
Remove from the heat and stir in the other 1/2 cup of water and the frozen Hawaiian Punch.
Stir until the punch is melted... - 33.2404
Crunchy Chicken Vegetable Salad
This Crunchy Chicken Vegetable Salad tastes too good ! This vegetable , chicken, almond and egg assortment offers an interesting variety to an otherwise monotonous meal ! Just try this Crunchy Chicken Vegetable Salad and let me know if you like it ! - 32.6073
Chinese Chicken Salad With Sesame
Place chicken in heavy plastic bag set in dish.
Mix together soy sauce, sherry, ginger and garlic.
Pour over chicken; press air out of bag and secure closed.
Marinate in refrigerator for at least 1 or up to 24 hours.
In pot of boiling water, cook snow peas... - 42.7749
Tortellini Salad Primavera
Tortellini Salad Primavera has a Sole taste. The cheese or meat tortellini pasta and mushrooms gives the Tortellini Salad Primavera Stimulating taste. - 38.8641
Sesame Pork Salad
Combine rice, pork, snow peas, cucumber, bell pepper, onions, and sesame seeds in large bowl.
Combine broth, vinegar, soy sauce, and oils in small jar with lid; shake well.
Pour over rice mixture; toss lightly. - 27.8161
Mange Tout Salad
Drain the mushrooms.
Strain the soaking liquid and reserve 1 tablespoonful.
With a sharp knife, cut the mushrooms into thin slices.
In a large frying pan heat the oil over moderately high heat.
When the oil is hot, add the mushrooms and bamboo shoots and cook... - 42.5324
Sea Breeze Fish Salad
Sea breeze fish salad is a whitefish salad that can be prepared with red snapper or sea bass fillets. A cooked salad, the fish is cooked with soy sauce and lemon juice with peels in it. Tossed with cooked peas, cilantro and cantaloupe chunks in it, the sea... - 49.1685
Shrimp Salad With Pineapple And Pecans
1. In medium mixing bowl combine shrimp, pineapple, snow peas, pecans, and scallion.
2. Using a wire whisk, in small mixing bowl beat together remaining ingredients; pour over shrimp mixture and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve. - 31.3722
Plum Duck Salad
1. To make marinade, place ginger, mustard, garlic, plum sauce, vinegar and oil in a shallow glass or ceramic dish and mix to combine. Add duck and onions, turn to coat, cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 4 hours.
2. Preheat barbecue to a medium heat.... - 37.7947
Sesame Rice Salad
If you are searching for a different kind of rice salad, then Sesame Rice Salad is one among the best finds. Whether or not you like the sesame and rice combo, I am almost sure you will love this Sesame Rice Salad. My family loves it. Do not wait! - 33.7901
Angel Hair Chicken Olive Salad
1. In a pan cook the pasta after breaking its coils a little as per package directions and keep aside.
2. Make julienne strips of the beans and snow peas and 1-inch length cut pieces of the asparagus diagonally.
3. In a pan boil water and add beans and... - 44.4774
Warm Vegetable Salad
1. Preheat barbecue to a medium heat. Place zucchini (courgettes) and onions on lightly oiled barbecue and cook for 2-3 minutes each side or until golden and tender.
2. Arrange snow pea (mangetout) sprouts or watercress, yellow or red pepper and avocado... - 38.5628
Pacific Rim Chicken Salad
1) In electric blender or a food processor bowl fitted with a steel blade, process the parsley until minced.
2) Then add and process the garlic until minced.
3) Add the soy sauce, sesame oil, vegetable oil, peanut butter, rice vinegar, apple... - 47.5296
Spring Time Wild Rice & Orange Salad
Drain syrup from mandarin oranges into 4-cup measuring cup; reserve mandarin segments. Add enough water to syrup to equal 2-1/2 cups liquid. Pour into medium saucepan. Bring to a boil over high heat. Stir in rice. Reduce heat to medium-low. Cook, covered, 20... - 37.6927
Dill Pasta Salad
Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
Drain; rinse under cold water, and drain.
Place in a large bowl.
Blanch snow peas and broccoli in boiling water 30 seconds or until crisp-tender.
Drain and rinse under cold water until... - 45.0872
Marinated Tofu Salad
Preparing their favorite Matrinated Tofu Salad is a way of letting my family know that I love them. It is an ideal Side Dish. The marriage of the amazing flavors of tofu with other ingredients is the secret to this Matrinated Tofu Salad. Do try out this... - 33.1144
Asian Noodle Vegetable Salad
TRIM SPRING ONIONS, cut in thin diagonal slices.
1.Cook noodles in large pan of boiling water 3-4 minutes or until just tender.
Remove from heat, drain.
Rinse under cold water and drain again.
2.Mark a cross on the top of each tomato.
Place in boiling water... - 42.7416
Chicken Pasta Salad With Fruit
Combine first 11 ingredients in large serving bowl and toss gently.
Mix mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, lemon juice and salt and white pepper in small bowl.
Pour over salad and toss again.
Refrigerate until ready to use. - 33.6406
Stir Fried Scallop And Red Pepper Salad
1. In a medium bowl, dissolve the water chestnut powder in 1 tablespoon of the sherry. Whisk in the egg white until blended. Add the scallops and toss to coat evenly. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour, or up to 12 hours.
2. In a small bowl, mix the... - 40.2889
Oriental Fiber Salad
Oriental Fiber Salad is so simple, beautiful to look at as well as delicious. It might take you a bit of time to prepare this Oriental Fiber Salad but you will realize it only if you check the clock. - 36.1249
Chinese Chicken Salad
This salad is fresh and loaded with flavor. It takes a little work but it is well worth it. I used my soy ginger vinaigrette to dress it but you can use any Asian style store bought salad dressing. - 125.31
Sesame Chicken Salad
Sesame Chicken Salad is another proof to the fact that chicken and sesame blend so perfectly. You will love the flavors brought out in this Sesame Chicken Salad recipe. Try it! - 27.526
Sesame Chicken Salad
1) Preheat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
2) In a large bowl mix syrup, soy sauce, and sweet hot mustard.
3) Sprinkle salt and pepper over chicken and rub on both sides.
4) Dredge chicken tenders to the bowl and coat.
5)... - 47.8291
1) Take a heavy saucepan with a tight-fitting lid, put potatoes in it.
2) Add water covering by 2 inches.
3) Sprinkle salt to taste.
4) Cover the mixture and bring to a boil for approximately 8 minutes till tender.
5) Drain the contents and put in a... - 51.299
Soba Noodle Salad
Bring a large covered pot of water to a rapid boil.
Blanch the snow peas, uncovered, for a minute, until tender but still bright green.
Remove the snow peas with a slotted spoon or a strainer, place them in a large serving bowl, and set aside.
Cook the... - 43.2559
Hot And Cold Salad
In a large bowl, combine the endive, radicchio, Boston lettuce, watercress, potatoes, sugar snap peas or snow peas, tomatoes, Cheddar, and tuna.
Drizzle with the dressing and toss to combine. - 36.9006
casserole, place snow peas and 1/3cup water.
Microwave at HIGH (10) 2 minutes.
Rinse in cold water immediately.
Drain and set aside.
Repeat same procedure with broccoli.
In a large bowl, combine snow peas, broccoli, tomatoes,... - 44.3107
Summer Salad With Herb Toasts
1. Break off and discard the woody ends of the asparagus. Peel the stalks and cut each spear in half. Cook in boiling water for 4-5 minutes only, then refresh with cold water, drain and allow to cool. Blanch the mange tout (snow peas) in boiling water for 1... - 39.8051
I am sharing this recipe of Tofu Salad which is near and dear to my heart. There is not a single month when I don't serve this yummy Side Dish! The Tofu Salad is made with tofu which is easy to find at any grocery store. How long will you deprive yourself of... - 35.4762
Orange-flavored Oriental Chicken Salad
1. In 1 1/2-quart microwave-safe casserole, combine soy sauce, orange juice, vinegar and oil. Stir in carrots and pepper. Cover with lid; microwave on high 2 minutes or until vegetables are softened. Stir in snow peas. Cover; microwave on high 1 minute or... - 35.1826
Mushroom And Watercress Salad
Clean and slice mushrooms, place in a medium bowl.
Mix together the lemon juice, vinegar, oil, water, salt, tarragon and basil.
Pour dressing over mushrooms, mixing carefully to completely coat the mushrooms.
Marinate overnight in the refrigerator.
Just... - 33.6932
Bean Sprout Salad
1 Blanch soybean sprouts in boiling water for 1 minute. Refresh in cold water and drain well.
2 Combine soy sauce, vinegar, sugar and sesame oil in a bowl, add soybean sprouts and snow peas. Toss to coat with dressing. Cover and chill 20 minutes.
3 Arrange... - 33.154
Salad With Tofu Dressing
1) In a large pan, add the carrot, konnyaku, tofu pouch, snow peas, and mushroom alongwith the flavoring stock and simmer for 6- 7 min, or until carrot are tender; drain well.
2) With a mortar and pestle, grind the... - 40.2472
Prawn, Rice & Avocado Salad
1. Mix all the dressing ingredients together in a small bowl and set aside.
2. Blanch the mange tout (snow peas) in boiling water for 1 minute, then refresh with cold water and drain well. Place in a large bowl with the rice, prawns, yellow pepper and spring... - 32.8524
Oriental Beef Salad
1) With a sharp knife, lightly score one side of the steak in diagonal direction at 1-inch intervals.
2) In a large enough glass or ceramic baking dish, add wine, soy sauce, honey, garlic and 3 tablespoons of the ginger.
3) Place the steak,... - 45.62
Sesame Cucumber Salad
Sesame cucumber salad is a light and healthy dish ideal for weight watchers and foodies alike. The tempering of sesame gives a twist to cucumber to make it pleasant and mouth watering. Prepared with a handful of ingredients, this oriental delight can be... - 100.595
Chinese Chicken Salad With Pasta
1. Take a large saucepan and add measured water according to package instructions.
2. Bring water to a boil.
3. When boiling, add spaghetti and let come to a boil again.
4. Cook until pasta is al dente or tender-crisp.
5. While the pasta is boiling,... - 48.6747
Classic Marinated Vegetable Salad
This Marinated Vegetable Salad is an easy-to-prepare recipe. An amazingly delicious salad recipe, Marinated Vegetable Salad is a dish that you would surely love to talk about with us! - 43.4352
Asian Style Fusion Salad
Whether you are a salad person or not, this Asian Style Fusion Salad is a great meal for trying. Watch this video to learn the details of this recipe. It is full of fresh and crisp vegetables that make it refreshing and full of vital nutrients and anti-... - 137.331
Asian Crab And Vegetable Salad
1. In a large bowl, combine the crabmeat with the lemon juice and 1/8 teaspoon each of the salt and pepper. Refrigerate the mixture while you assemble the remaining ingredients for the salad.
2. Place the mustard in a bowl. Place the ginger in a piece of... - 38.6793
For salad: Rinse all vegetables with cold water Line 10- to 12-inch shallow basket with plastic wrap, then with colorful napkin.
Make a bed of salad greens.
Arrange remaining vegetables attractively atop greens.
Cover with plastic wrap and cool.
For dressing:... - 38.866
Thai Style Noodle And Vegetable Salad
Thai style noodle and vegetable salad is a nutrition packed salad. Watch this excellent video to make this salad and serve as an accompaniment to grilled fish or meat or for a lunch or light dinner. The video is so nicely explained and well demonstrated,... - 117.674
Chicken Salad Finger Sandwich
Chef Keith Snow from http://www.harvesteating.com demonstrates how to make delicious little chicken salad tea sandwiches on whole wheat bread and also how to poach chicken. - 109.946
Thai Chicken Noodle Salad
Thai Chicken Noodle Salad received rave reviews at a dinner I served to a dozen guests. Thai Chicken Noodle Salad is a perfect side dish or can even be a main course according to your preference. Check it out! - 30.3688
Calamari With Chinese Vinaigrette
1. Combine the dressing ingredients in a small bowl and whisk until well blended; set aside.
2. Bring 4 inches of water to a boil in a medium saucepan. Add the squid, including the tentacles, and cook for 1 minute. Drain, rinse under cold running water, and... - 34.3648
Smoked Trout Nicoise
1. Cook the potatoes in a large pot of boiling water until tender, 15 to 20 minutes. Drain and rinse under cold running water until they are cool enough to handle. Slip the skins off the potatoes and cut them into quarters.
2. Meanwhile, in another pot of... - 39.213
Fresh Garden Vegetable Platter With Russian Dressing
Choose a selection of vegetables, some to be cooked to crisp-tender, the majority to be raw and crisp.
You will need 2-3 pounds all together.
For the cooked vegetables, simmer green or yellow beans, snow peas, or broccoli spears in separate pans of unsalted... - 46.183