- » Snow Pea Mint
Snow Pea Mint Recipes
Enjoy our collection of snow pea mint recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for snow pea mint recipes.
Snow Pea Coats With Mint Cream Cheese
1. Drop snow peas into a saucepan of boiling water (a) and cook for 1 minute. Drain and refresh under cold running water. Pat dry on absorbent paper.
2. Beat cream cheese and butter together until smooth. Add mint, sugar and horseradish. Slit snow peas along... - 26.074
You May Also Like!
Mint Glazed Carrots & Snow Peas
These Mint Glazed Carrots & Snow Peas taste amazing ! Just try these for a healthy dessert or an accompaniment with pasta or meat. Your suggestions for these Mint Glazed Carrots & Snow Peas are welcome ! - 27.353
Snow Peas With Mint Sauce
In a wide frying pan, bring 2 inches water to a boil over high heat.
Add pea pods and boil gently until bright green about 30 seconds.
Drain pea pods, plunge into ice water, and stir until cool.
Drain again and set aside.
In a food processor or blender, whirl... - 30.6718
Snow Peas With Bacon & Mint
1. In a small bowl, stir together broth, vinegar, sugar, and cornstarch; set aside.
2. In a wide nonstick frying pan or wok, stir-fry bacon over medium-high heat until browned and crisp (about 3 minutes). Remove bacon from pan with a slotted spoon and set... - 26.6302
Snow Peas In Lemon Sauce
Snow Peas In Lemon Sauce hardly takes time to get cooked. Whipping cream with Yogurt and lemon gives Snow Peas In Lemon Sauce a mouth watering taste. - 39.3128
Tagliolini With Sun Dried Tomatoes And Snow Peas
1) In a pan, cook the taglierini in the boiling salted water, until tender.
2) In a frying pan, gently saute the garlic and herbs in the oil over a low heat for 1 to 2 minutes.
3) Add the snow peas and toss for 1 minute, then stir in the sun-dried... - 41.0228
Mangetout Snow Pea Soup
1. Wash the peas
2. Top and tail them
3. Reserve 12 even-sized and unblemished pods for the garnish
4. Shred the rest coarsely.
5. In a large pan, heat water and salt it
6. Add the whole pods and boil the whole pods in the salted water... - 43.3225
Spring Peas And Carrots
1. In 1-quart microwavable casserole combine first 3 ingredients. Cover and microwave on High (100%) for 5 minutes, until tender-crisp.
2. Add margarine and stir to combine; microwave, uncovered, on High for 3 minutes. Let stand 1 minute.
3. To serve,... - 25.3762
Crown Roast Of Lamb With Red Pepper Hearts
1. Preheat oven to 450°F before roasting.
2. French the bone ends of the lamb. Thaw frozen lamb, place rosemary sprigs and garlic slivers inside the lamb entirely through the ribs and allow to stand till lamb reaches room... - 42.143
Prawn, Rice & Avocado Salad
1. Mix all the dressing ingredients together in a small bowl and set aside.
2. Blanch the mange tout (snow peas) in boiling water for 1 minute, then refresh with cold water and drain well. Place in a large bowl with the rice, prawns, yellow pepper and spring... - 30.7664
Thai Crab Spring Rolls
1) In a non-stick skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of the peanut oil, over medium heat.
2) Add the cabbage and saute for 3 minutes, tossing constantly. Remove the cabbage to a bowl.
3) To the skillet, add 1/2 tablespoon oil.
4) Now, add the snow peas, and... - 46.9441
Snow Pea Mint Recipes By Category