- » Snapper Marinade
Snapper Marinade Recipes
Enjoy our collection of snapper marinade recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for snapper marinade recipes.
Red Snapper In Garlic Anchovy Marinade
1. Season the plank
2. Preheat the plank to 350 degrees
3. Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl
4. Allow to marinate for one hour
5. Add the fish to the preheated plank
6. Bake for 30 minutes or till done
7. Use the remaining... - 41.441
You May Also Like!
Cut the fillets into 1 inch (2 1/2 cm) cubes and coat the fish in the batter and fry in olive oil.
Let drain and cool.
Mix wine, olive oil and vinegar, dash of mustard, salt and pepper, sliced onion rings, gherkins (about 4 slices), olives, capers and juice... - 32.4634
You'll simply love this irresistibly seasoned grilled snapper ! Try this for your next meal. You are always welcome with suggestions for this grilled snapper ! - 29.524
Baked Red Snapper With Mushroom Filling
1) Ask the fishmonger to remove the center bone of the red snapper without separating the two sides of the fish. Head may be left intact or can be removed.
2) Wash and pat dry the fish.
3) In a bowl,... - 44.6937
Grilled Whole Red Snapper
1. Marinate the whole fish overnight in the teriyaki sauce, turning once. Heat grill to very hot and season it with vegetable oil.
2. Toss the zucchini with a few drops of extra-virgin olive oil, salt, and black pepper. Rub a little olive oil on the flat... - 27.7752
Fennel Red Snapper
1. Preheat oven to 350*F.
2. Wash and dry fish thoroughly.
3. In a bowl, make a mixture by combining together butter, lemon juice, fennel seeds, garlic, tarragon and salt.
4. Spread the butter evenly over fish fillets.
5. Roll them up and... - 46.6782
Grilled Marinated Red Snapper
Grind pepper, salt, paprika and fennel seed in mortar. Add teriyaki sauce, oil and lime juice; mix well.
Place fish in large dish and cover with marinade. Refrigerate 1 hour.
Preheat oven to broil.
Remove filets from marinade and arrange, skin-side down, in... - 27.0985
Pan Blackened Red Snapper
1. In a medium bowl, combine the tomatoes, wine, and lime juice. Place the fillets, flesh-side down, in the marinade. Let marinate at room temperature for 20 to 30 minutes.
2. Reserving the marinade, remove the fish and pat dry with paper towels. Sprinkle the... - 37.7527
Red Snapper Veracruz
Arrange fillets in a shallow baking dish; pour lime juice over fillets, and sprinkle with salt.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator 2 hours.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add oil.
Place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add onion; saute... - 40.2332
Chablis Red Snapper
Place the fish in a mixture of the Chablis, onion and parsley and leave to marinate at room temperature for at least 1 hour.
Melt the butter and lift the fish out of the wine marinade and sprinkle with salt and pepper, brush the fish with the melted butter... - 31.9507
Grilled Red Snapper
Sprinkle fish with salt and pepper and place skin-side down in a shallow baking pan.
Combine remaining ingredients and pour over fish.
Refirgerate, covered, turning occasionally, for one hour.
Grill fish skin-side up, 4 inches from hot coals for 3-4 minutes,... - 26.891