- » Snaparoon
Enjoy our collection of snaparoon recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for snaparoon recipes.
Raw Ginger Snaps
Have you been looking for an easy to make Raw Ginger Snaps recipe? Bingo! You've got it right here. Watch chef Dorothy prepare these delicious and full of medicinal benefits Raw Ginger Snaps now. - 79.2263
Ginger Snaps With Brown Sugar
1. In a large glass bowl, cream together the butter and sugar till light and fluffy.
2. Gradually stir the eggs and molasses or sorghum into the creamed mixture and beat till well aerated. If the mixture curdles, add a little flour to it.
3. In... - 48.4024
Very Hot Ginger Snaps
Bring the butter, molasses, and water to the boil in a large saucepan.
Stir to melt the butter.
Sift the dry ingredients together.
Add to the molasses mixture.
Incorporate into a ball.
Cool at least 1 hour.
Divide the dough into 4 parts.
Roll out each... - 48.0628
1) Preheat oven moderately to 325°F (160°C).
2) Grease cookie sheets lightly with butter.
3) For the Electric Mixer Method cream butter in a bowl.
4) Beat sugar and cream together till fluffy.
5) Continue beating and add egg and... - 46.8335
Pepparkakor Christmas Ginger Snaps
Sift flour with soda, salt, and spices.
Cream butter and sugar until very fluffy; beat in egg whites.
Slowly work in dry ingredients.
Wrap and chill 12 hours.
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Roll out dough, a small portion at a time, 1/8" thick on a lightly floured... - 45.916
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Into a bowl, sift the flour, ginger and cinnamon. Add the sugar and stir well.
3) In a pan, put the syrup, butter and black molasses. Gently heat till melted, occasionally stirring.
4)... - 45.8038
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Mix all the ingredients together well.
3) Form the mixture into balls.
4) Roll the dough balls in sugar and use a fork to flatten.
5) Bake in preheated oven till done.
6) Serve... - 45.6646
1. Into a large bowl, sift the flour along with, ginger, salt and soda. Keep aside
2. In a large mixing bowl, add butter.
3. Using an electric beater or a wire whisk, cream the butter until soft.
4. Add the sugar and lard to the butter... - 44.8514
1) With a grater prepare the orange or lemon rind.
2) In a pan, add molasses and oil and heat up to make it liquid.
3) Fold in rind and other spices to the molasses mixture.
4) In a separate bowl, sift flour and baking powder and add the... - 44.6809
Old-fashioned Ginger Snaps
Sift dry ingredients together.
Beat margarine until creamy.
Add brown sugar gradually, beating all the time, then beat in egg and molasses.
Stir in sifted dry ingredients and blend thoroughly.
Chill dough until firm enough to handle.
Shape into small balls... - 43.0821
Miniature Ginger Snaps
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F
2. Line 3 cookie sheets with parchment or butter paper.
3. Fit a 1/2-inch plain tip nozzle into a piping or pastry bag.
4. In a medium mixing, sieve together flour, baking soda and spices and mix.
5. In a... - 42.0223
In large bowl, beat 1 cup sugar, margarine, molasses and egg until light and fluffy.
Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.
Stir in flour, baking soda, cinnamon, salt, ginger, cloves and nutmeg; mix well.
Cover with plastic wrap; refrigerate 1... - 41.4823
Cream shortening, 1 cup sugar, egg, and molasses.
Combine flour, soda.
Salt, and the next four spices: add to creamed mixture.
Chill dough thoroughly.
Roll into balls the size of small walnuts.
Dip tops In mixture of sugar and cinnamon.
Place, sugar-coated... - 39.5587
Place the molasses in a heavy saucepan over medium-high heat and bring to a boil.
Add the shortening and boil for 5 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Dissolve the baking soda in the hot water.
Combine the molasses mixture, baking soda mixture, salt, sugar, ginger,... - 39.2398
King Size Ginger Snaps
1. Start heating oven to 350Â°F.
2. Sift flour with salt, cloves, ginger, cinnamon, and baking soda.
3. In large bowl, with mixer at medium speed, cream shortening until light and fluffy, gradually adding sugar. Blend in egg and molasses; stir in flour... - 38.3585
Cinnamon Flavored Ginger Snaps
Ginger snaps are popular ginger cookies that are baked with a strong ginger flavor. Fresh and delightful, these ginger snaps are spiced with ginger, cinnamon and cloves and sweetened with molasses. Baked and served fresh, these cookies are a real treat. - 38.2699
Cream shortening and sugar together.
Add molasses, egg and flour mixed with soda and spices.
Roll into small balls.
Dip in sugar.
Bake on ungreased cookie sheet for 15 - 18 minutes at 350 degrees. - 37.5081
King-size Ginger Snaps
Combine flour, salt, cloves, ginger, cinnamon, and soda.
Cream shortening until it is light and fluffy, gradually adding 1 cup sugar.
Blend in egg and molasses: then stir in flour mixture until well blended.
Shape dough into 1 1/2 inch balls; roll in sugar;... - 37.1314
Ellen's Ginger Snaps
Make several weeks ahead, if desired, or day before:
1. In saucepan combine maple syrup, butter, and brown sugar; boil until butter and sugar are melted. Stir in ginger, cinnamon, cloves, lemon peel, rum, and baking soda. Remove from heat; pour into large... - 36.7832
Giant Ginger Snaps
Cream margarine; gradually add 6 cup sugar, bearing well at medium speed of an electric mixer.
Add egg white, mixing well.
Add molas-ses and orange juice, mixing well.
Combine flour and next 5 ingredients.
Gradually add flour mixture to molasses mixture,... - 36.2842
Beat the oil and the honey.
Add the eggs and molasses.
Mix the flour, salt, cinnamon, and ginger together and slowly add to the liquid mixture, stirring constantly.
Drop by the teaspoonful onto an oiled cookie sheet.
Bake 10 to 15 minutes at 350... - 36.1712
In a food processor, cream together margarine and 1 cup sugar. Add egg and molasses. Process until well combined.
Sift dry ingredients together. Add to creamed mixture and process until well combined.
Chill dough for 2 hours.
Preheat oven to 325°.
Roll dough... - 35.7139
Gourmet Ginger Snaps
In a large mixing bowl, combine first 6 ingredients and mix well. Whip cream until almost stiff. Add to molasses mixture and beat 10 minutes by hand or 4 minutes with electric mixer.
Add all the whole wheat flour and 2 cups of the white flour and blend... - 34.026
Ginger Snaps is a very easy to prepare delicious recipe. Enjoy this amazingly mouth watering Ginger Snaps dish; I am sure you would love to share your experience with me. - 33.4287
Measure the first seven ingredients into a deep saucepan and stir well.
Bring to a boil, then cool to room temperature.
Stir in flour to form a stiff sticky dough.
Chill on a buttered pie plate and when cold roll out thinly, small amounts at a time on a... - 33.2699
1. Combine molasses, oil, honey, water, and baking soda.
2. Stir all the spices into 3 cups flour and add to molasses mixture. Blend well.
3. Slowly stir in the last cup of flour.
4. Chill dough half an hour. Drop dough by teaspoonfuls onto nonstick baking... - 32.8978
Mix crisco and sugar.
Add beaten eggs and molasses.
Sift flour with other dry ingredients and add to first mixture.
Shape into small balls €” roll in sugar and bake at 375° F.
about 12 minutes. - 32.0444
Jumbo Ginger Snaps
1. Into large bowl, measure 1/2 cup sugar and remaining ingredients. With mixer at low speed, beat ingredients until well blended, occasionally scraping bowl with rubber spatula.
2. Preheat oven to 350°F. Place 2 tablespoons sugar on waxed paper. With hands,... - 31.5205
Baked Ginger Snaps
Sift flour, salt, soda and ginger: add sugar.
Melt lard and syrup, cool slightly, then add to dry ingredients; add the egg.
Divide into 24 pieces and make into balls, place well apart on greased baking-sheets.
Bake in a fairly hot to moderate oven... - 29.4007
Tanya's Jumbo Ginger Snaps
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2 tbsp. sugar on wax paper combine all ingredients make 10 1/4 cup balls, roll in sugar, place 3" apart on ungreased cookey sheet.
Bake 15 minutes, cool on rack. - 28.7493
Lois' Ginger Snaps
Heat molasses and shortening.
Mix dry ingredients and add to first mixture (it does not need to cool).
Thoroughly chill, toss on lightly floured surface, roll very thin and cut.
Handle quickly so dough does not become warm.
Bake at 375° for 8 to 10 minutes. - 27.0586
Snaparoon Recipes By Category