- » Snap Pea
Snap Pea Recipes
Snap peas, also popular as sugarsnap peas and mange tout, are highly nutritious pod peas that are eaten raw after tenderizing by soaking in water. The deliciously juicy sweet and crunchy peas serve to enhance the ... More »
Steamed Sugar Snap Peas
Are you in search of a great side dish? Watch Chef Tracy Porter churn out this simple yet delicious Steamed Sugar Snap Peas recipe. We bet your family will love it. Watch the video now. - 112.726
Sugar Snap Pea And Summer Squash Salad With Rye Croutons
1) Preheat the oven to 350°.
2) In a small bowl, add fresh dill, dill seed, mustard, vinegar, salt and pepper to combine. Pour in the vegetable and olive oils to whisk until blended.
3) In a baking sheet, place the bread cubes. Drizzle with... - 51.6042
Sugar Snap Pea Salad
1. Combine water, vinegar, sugar, salt, and black pepper in a glass bowl.
2. Add cucumber, onion, and dill and toss.
3. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
4. Fill a large saucepan with water and bring to a boil. Drop sugar snap peas in for 1 minute.... - 38.1293
Mango Chutney Lamb With Rocket Snap Pea Salad
Combine yogurt, chutney and sauce in large bowl.
Griddle-fry (or grill or barbecue) lamb, brushing with yogurt mixture frequently, until browned on both sides and cooked as desired.
Meanwhile, boil, steam or microwave peas untiL just tender.
Rinse peas under... - 35.9832
Tossed Jicama And Snap-pea Salad
Tossed Jicama And Snap-Pea Salad is a delicious treat you'll love to gorge on. Prepare the salad effortlessly in minutes, and let us know your remarks after thorougly enjoying the recipe. - 32.0558
Sugar-snap-pea Salad With Sweet Ginger-soy Dressing
1. To prepare dressing, heat oil in a small saucepan over medium heat. Add ginger,- saute 2 minutes. Add garlic and crushed red pepper,- cook 1 minute. Stir in oyster sauce, soy sauce, sugar, and salt,- bring to a simmer. Remove from heat,- cool.
2. To... - 29.8038
Sugar Snap Pea Appetizers
Combine cream cheese and horseradish, mixing well; set aside.
Trim ends from peas.
Using a sharp knife, carefully slit inside curve of each pea pod.
Spoon cream cheese mixture into a small decorating bag fitted with a tip.
Pipe cream cheese mixture into each... - 27.0471
Mann's Stringless Sugar Snap Pea Jubilee
1. Bring 2 quarts of water to a boil. Plunge sugar snap peas into boiling water; cook for 45 seconds. Drain and immediately plunge into ice water for 2 minutes. Drain.
2. Place snap peas in a bowl. Add orange slices and strawberries.
3. Add poppy seed... - 26.1389
Sugar Snap Peas In A Coconut Crème Mint Sauce
1. Pat dry the tofu and cut the tofu into cubes, remove the strings from the snap peas, and mince the garlic.
2. Chop the shallots and fresh mint leaves and rinse the frozen peas, set everything aside in separate bowls.
3. In a small bowl... - 0
Snap Pea Recipes By Category