- » Snake Gourd
Snake Gourd Recipes
Enjoy our collection of snake gourd recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for snake gourd recipes.
Snake Gourd Thoran
Snake Gourd Thoran has a fine taste. Snake Gourd Thoran gets its taste from padavalanga mixed with coconut and garam masala. Snake Gourd Thoran is inspired by many food joints across the world. - 45.072
Snake Gourd Stuffed With Aloo
Simakegourd Stuffed With Aloo has a different taste. The green chillies and curry powder gives the Simakegourd Stuffed With Aloo a fiery taste. - 39.7052
Snake Gourd With Chana Dal Curry
Soak 3 tbs Channa Dal in water for at least 45 minutes. Keep aside.
Peel the skin of the snake gourd, cut the gourd in to small cubes, remove any seeds or pulp. Soak the cubes in warm salted water for 2 minutes. Remove & squeeze water out & dry the cubes on... - 38.7433
Snake Gourd Sauté Fry
Snake gourd saute fry is a plain, simple, very easy dish to relish with any kind of rice. Quickly cook and enjoy!!! - 38.6623
Snake Gourd Caldeen
1. Wash and cut snake gourd into 5 cm. by 2.5 cm. (2" x 1") pieces. Parboil with a little salt and water.
2. Grind to a fine paste, coconut, coriander, cumin, turmeric, ginger, green chilli and cinnamon.
3. Heat oil. Add sliced onion. Saute. Add ground... - 35.1275
You May Also Like!
Snake gourd is rich in protein, calcium, phosphorus, and other vitamins and minerals. The vegetable is also believed to have good anti-inflammatory effects. It is also good for diabetics due to its high water content and low calories. - 0
Padwal And Val Dalimbi
1. Sprout the field beans and soak them in warm water for two hours and skin.
2. Heat fat. Add mustard seeds. When they crackle, add asafoetida and turmeric.
3. Add field beans and water and cook till three-fourths done.
4. Wash and cut the snake gourd into... - 40.1454
1. Wash gourd. Cut into 3.5 cm. (1 1/2") pieces. Cut into half and remove seeds and white pith.
2. Slice into fingers about 0.25-0.5 cm. (1/8" - 1/4") thick.
3. Crush red chillies.
4. Mix gourd pieces, chillies and salt and barely cover with water.
5. Cook... - 31.4006
Rushipanchami Chi Bhaaji
Rushipanchami chi Bhaaji is eaten on Rushi-panchami. A day after Ganesh Chaturthi.Such an elaborate combination of vegetables makes this bhaaji delicious! - 25.8971
Padwal Chi Bhaji
Snake Gourd is a low calorie vegetable,rich in calcium.I have prepared this vegetable with combination of Val/Dalimbi Usal/Pavta.The combo used for this dish makes it a great hit! - 0
1. Wash and steam gourd whole or cut into half, until half cooked.
2. Cut into 5 cm. (2") pieces. Remove seeds. Apply salt and set aside.
3. Boil potatoes. Peel and dice.
4. Chop onion, green chillies and ginger.
5. Heat a little oil. Add mustard seeds; when... - 43.7071
Special Kerala Avial
1. To the sliced vegetables add chilli powder, turmeric powder, salt and 1 dsp coconut oil. Add slit green chillies. Cook on low flame, without water.
2. Once the vegetables are cooked, add the tamarind pulp or the raw mango and allow it to boil once.
3.... - 41.2692
This is a very famous south indian side dish. All vegans luv this dish for its taste & nutritional value..In Tamil "paruppu" means "dal/lentils" and "usili" means "Broken Crumbles". Hence named it as 'lentil crumbled veggie curry'.This can also be prepared... - 46.5663
This is such a ridiculously easy recipe with delicious results. Avial or Aviyal the traditional stew of Kerala is a coconut lover’s delight. Rich, creamy vegetable stew with aromatics, coconut and curd. The garnish of curry leaves in coconut oil gives it... - 98.1123
Paanch Mishali Torkari
A mixed vegetables recipe hailing from West Bengal. Prepared with light spices and dried bay leaf, this juicy mixed vegetables preparation can contain your vegetables of choice and is usually mildly sweet because it almost always contains pumpkin. - 51.3235