- » Snails Dish
Snails Dish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Snails Dish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Snails Dish recipes.
Garlic Butter (snail Butter)
Have you ever tried your snail dishes with this Garlic Butter ? Try out if you still haven't ! This Garlic Butter is one of the most flavorful garlic butters that my gourmet taste buds have ever tasted ! Feel free to suggest about this Garlic Butter ! - 22.1416
1) In a bowl, add the butter and cream it till soft.
2) Whisk in the green onions, garlic, and parsley.
3) Add salt and pepper and mix thoroughly.
4) Serve over fresh read or mince pies. - 30.6737
Snails In Garlic Butter
1. Prepare several hours before serving.
2. Wash snail shells and drain well on paper towels.
3. Drain snails thoroughly and set aside.
4. In medium bowl, combine butter with remaining ingredients and mix well.
5. In each shell place a... - 43.8275
Crumb Baked Snails
1. Set the oven at Moderate, 375° F., and light it.
2. Wash the shells provided for the snails, open the can, remove snails and force a snail into each shell.
3. Mix the bread crumbs, butter and minced garlic, then fill the opening of each snail shell with... - 22.6999
Snails In Wine
1. Boil the wine with the shallot until reduced by one-half. Strain.
2. Add a little wine to each shell, insert a snail and cover the opening with snail butter. Bake in a preheated hot oven (450° F.) ten minutes. - 22.224
Snails Burgundy has a grand taste. The white wine with worcestershire sauce gives the Snails Burgundy a prefect taste. - 36.3917
Snails In Garlic Butter
Mix together the butter, parsley, garlic, salt and pepper to taste and 1 tablespoon of the brandy.
Push a little of the butter mixture into each snail shell and follow with a snail.
Seal with more butter.
Place the filled shells in a shallow ovenproof dish or... - 30.2079
Snail Stuffed Mushroom Caps
Rinse snails and pat dry.
Wipe mushroom caps.
In food processor, fitted with steel blade, chop garlic, celery and parsley.
Add to machine, while running, butter.
Using on off method, process juice and crumbs with butter mixture.
Place a snail in each cap and... - 36.4227
Snails In Garlic Butter
Mix parsley with finely pounded and chopped garlic and chopped shallots.
Work this into the butter with a fork, and season with salt and pepper.
Chill in refrigerator.
Put a little knob of the seasoned butter in each shell.
Add snail to each, then fill with... - 33.4863
1 Cut the butter into small pieces and leave it to soften in a bowl. Wash and finely chop the parsley. Peel and chop the garlic and the shallots.
2 Mix together the softened butter, the salt, the pepper and the chopped garlic, shallots and parsley. Beat all... - 31.2305
Korean Food Sea Snail (whelk) Salad
I brought this over to my friends house. They wanted nothing to do with it. I share this recipe with you in hopes that some of y’all will have an adventurous enough spirit to give this a go, at least once…and to be quite honest, I’ve fooled my friends... - 109.606
Snails In Mushroom Nests
Remove mushroom stems (reserve for soup).
Wash and dry caps, sprinkle them with a touch of lemon.
Season on all sides.
Arrange mushrooms top side down in bottom of clay baker.
Insert snail in each cap.
Sprinkle with minced garlic and parsley.
Dot with... - 39.3055
Snails With Celery And Cream
Drain the snails and discard the juice.
Peel and julienne the celery root.
Heat a medium frying pan and add the oil.
Saute the celery root until barely tender, about 5 minutes.
Do not brown the vegetable.
Remove the celery and keep warm on a plate.
Add the... - 32.6214
Snails With Arjoli Sauce
1. To clean the snails wash them in salted water for several times.
2. In a pan of salted boiling water simmer the snails till they are cooked.
3. To check for doneness try to remove the snail from the shell with a skewer, if cooked the flesh will... - 41.8828
Japanese Trapdoor Snails
The Cambodians have this as a side dish during meals and very often have it as a snack for the tiny ones. - 22.4713
Snails A La Bourguignonne
Put the snails into a saucepan with the wine, stock, onion, carrot, bouquet garni and salt and bring to a boil.
Cover the pan and simmer for 3 hours.
Cool the snails in the cooking liquid.
Remove the snails from their shells and cut off the membrane and black... - 43.571
Mushrooms Stuffed With Snails
1. Cream six tablespoorjs of the butter with the shallots, garlic, parsley, celery, salt and pepper.
2. Remove the mushroom stems and reserve for another use. In a skillet, heat the remaining butter, add the mushrooms caps and turn to coat on all sides.... - 30.9902
Mushrooms Stuffed With Snails
1) Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2) Take out the mushroom stems and reserve to use later.
3) Cream 6 tablespoons of butter, shallots, parsley, celery, garlic, salt and pepper.
4) In a skillet, evenly coat the mushrooms caps in rest of... - 43.7465
Snails In Bordelaise Sauce
Rinse snails and their shells thoroughly, and set aside.
In a large saucepan, saute onion and garlic until soft and golden.
Add minced pork, bacon, and white wine.
Add tomato puree and water.
Season, cover, and simmer for 1 hr.
Stuff each shell with a snail,... - 39.2386
Broiled Salmon Steaks With Snail Butter
1 For snail butter: In a bowl, add butter and beat with a wooden spoon until slightly softened.
2 Add garlic for flavour and beat until throughly blended.
3 Beat in shallots and parsley and add slat and peppr for seasoning.
4 Form 6 small... - 46.4327
Snails On Toast
Trim crusts from bread; then cut each slice into quarters.
Place on a baking sheet and bake in a 350° oven until rightly toasted on both sides (about 12 to 15 minutes total).
Spread one side of each piece of toast with herb butter, using about half the... - 30.4502
Snails In Tomato Sauce
Put dormant snails into a large pot, with a heavy top, and moisten with water.
Use enough water to waken the sleeping snails - about 250 ml (8 fl oz) - but not too much to drown them.
Cover and weight the lid well, to prevent finding snails crawling all over... - 49.1737
Snails With Herb Butter
Drain snails, rinse, then drain thoroughly on paper towels.
Stir together butter, garlic, chives, and parsley until well blended.
Put a small bit of seasoned butter mixture in each shell and then tuck in a snail.
Seal in with remaining butter mixture,... - 38.1005
Snails In Bread Crumbs
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Mix bread crumbs, shallots, parsley, garlic and butter in baking dish.
Bake for 20 minutes.
Add snails to mixture; mix well.
Bake for 20 minutes longer.
Serve warm with crackers or Italian bread. - 30.2903
Heat oven to 400°.
Mix butter, onion, garlic powder, parsley flakes, salt and pepper.
Spoon about 1/2 teaspoon butter mixture into each snail shell; insert snail and top with 1/2 teaspoon butter mixture.
Place filled snail shells open end up in baking dish,... - 30.2515
Snails In Herb Sauce
Put the sorrel into a bowl, cover and microwave on HIGH for 1 minute.
Drain the sorrel and return to the bowl.
Add the sour cream (creme fraiche), egg, chopped chervil, garlic powder, kirsch brandy, salt and pepper.
Stir thoroughly, microwave on HIGH for 1... - 41.4328
Snails With Garlic Butter
1. If you are using snails in their shells: cover the snails with 45 ml (3 tbls) coarse salt and leave to soak for 2 hours. Wash well under running water.
2. To prepare the stock: in a large saucepan filled with water, place the bouquet garni, carrots,... - 36.377
Butter And Garlic Escargot
A French appetizer, served as it is in its shells with garlic and butter and some parsley thrown in! An appetizer with a difference! Watch the video to see how the escargots get done! - 61.1414
Mussels Cooked Like Snails
1) Select the fine fat mussels to scrape beard and clean with water.
2) In a saucepan, place the mussels with shallots, thyme, parsley and bay leaf.
3) Lightly season with salt and moisten with wine.
4) Preheat oven to 400°F.
5) Place... - 46.7493
Cream butter in a mixing bowl.
Add shallots, garlic, parsley, salt, pepper and nutmeg.
Mix until you have a smooth green paste.
Preheat oven to 400°.
Wash and drain snails according to directions on can.
Wash snail shells thoroughly according to... - 41.2706
Escargot packs in the richness of butter, garlic, parsley, snails and nutmeg. This Escargot is truly a variety dish. Just give it a try! - 25.8747
Golbaengi Muchim (spicy Bai Top Shell Salad)
If you've been Korean bar in Korea, you probably saw at least one table has Golbaengi muchim. It is very popular in Korea, but because of the image of bai top shell - snail, not everyone loves it at first sight.
It's chewy, very delicious with the spicy... - 0
Abalone In Oyster Sauce
Wash and then cut the Chinese cabbage into 2 inch (5 cm) pieces.
Bring 1 cup chicken broth and 1/2 tsp salt to a boil.
Drop in half of the cabbage and cook for about 1/2 minute.
Drain and arrange cabbage on a serving plate.
Add rest of cabbage to the same... - 41.9241
Escargot is simply a delicious recipe. A deadly combination of snails and snail shells will surely tempt you to prepare this Escargot on every party! - 33.7593
Combine butter or margarine, green onion, snipped parsley, minced garlic, salt, and dash pepper; blend together.
Thoroughly drain snails.
Rinse snails and 12 snail shells.
Place a little of the green butter mixture in bottom of each snail shell.
Add a snail... - 41.0116
Escargotsala Bourguignonne is a classic french recipe prepared with just a handful of ingredients. Brandied with parsley and garlic for flavor, this Escargotsala Bourguignonne is prepared with canned snails and is baked to finish. - 31.2631
Cut abalone in 1/2 inch squares; combine remaining ingredients.
Using toothpicks, dip abalone pieces into sauce. - 21.5542
Combine butter or margarine and garlic; spread half the mixture in bottom of shallow oven-going serving dish.
Dot mushroom crowns with remaining garlic butter; place in baking dish.
Drain and rinse snails.
Fill each mushroom with two snails; sprinkle with... - 29.9738
Cream butter; add onion, garlic, parsley, salt and pepper; blend until smooth.
Put a little in each shell, put a snail on top, and cover with remaining butter mixture.
Arrange shells in baking dish; pour wine around shells; sprinkle cracker crumbs over.
Bake... - 29.8888