- » Snail Cooked
Snail Cooked Recipes
Enjoy our collection of snail cooked recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for snail cooked recipes.
Mussels Cooked Like Snails
1) Select the fine fat mussels to scrape beard and clean with water.
2) In a saucepan, place the mussels with shallots, thyme, parsley and bay leaf.
3) Lightly season with salt and moisten with wine.
4) Preheat oven to 400°F.
5) Place... - 46.7493
1. Cream butter and seasonings in small mixing bowl.
2. place about 1/4 teaspoon seasoned butter in each snail shell; top with snail; fill to rim with seasoned butter. Repeat for each shell.
3. Place escargots (snails on shells) on glass platter.
4. Microwave... - 24.4283
Snails With Garlic Butter
1. If you are using snails in their shells: cover the snails with 45 ml (3 tbls) coarse salt and leave to soak for 2 hours. Wash well under running water.
2. To prepare the stock: in a large saucepan filled with water, place the bouquet garni, carrots,... - 36.377
Snails With Arjoli Sauce
1. To clean the snails wash them in salted water for several times.
2. In a pan of salted boiling water simmer the snails till they are cooked.
3. To check for doneness try to remove the snail from the shell with a skewer, if cooked the flesh will... - 41.8828
Snails A La Bourguignonne
Put the snails into a saucepan with the wine, stock, onion, carrot, bouquet garni and salt and bring to a boil.
Cover the pan and simmer for 3 hours.
Cool the snails in the cooking liquid.
Remove the snails from their shells and cut off the membrane and black... - 43.571
Butter And Garlic Escargot
A French appetizer, served as it is in its shells with garlic and butter and some parsley thrown in! An appetizer with a difference! Watch the video to see how the escargots get done! - 61.1414
Snails In Burgundy Wine Sauce
1) Preheat oven hot to 350 degrees.
2) With a paring knife, cut 3-inch-round crouton from each slice of bread. Line in a single layer on cookie sheet and toast in oven 5 minutes.
3) Mince onion and garlic. Cube bacon.
4) Place the... - 45.9262
Snails In Tomato Sauce
Put dormant snails into a large pot, with a heavy top, and moisten with water.
Use enough water to waken the sleeping snails - about 250 ml (8 fl oz) - but not too much to drown them.
Cover and weight the lid well, to prevent finding snails crawling all over... - 49.1737
Snails In Garlic Butter
Mix parsley with finely pounded and chopped garlic and chopped shallots.
Work this into the butter with a fork, and season with salt and pepper.
Chill in refrigerator.
Put a little knob of the seasoned butter in each shell.
Add snail to each, then fill with... - 33.4863
Garlic Butter (snail Butter)
Have you ever tried your snail dishes with this Garlic Butter ? Try out if you still haven't ! This Garlic Butter is one of the most flavorful garlic butters that my gourmet taste buds have ever tasted ! Feel free to suggest about this Garlic Butter ! - 22.1416
Snails In A Crust
1.In a skillet, heat butter and put green onion, shallot and snails in it and stir for a minute.
2.Put garlic, wine, brown sauce and bay leaf in it and allow the ingredients to cook for 8-10 minutes by stirring continuously.
3.Once done, take the by... - 42.5848
Continental Cinnamon Snails
Add crumbled yeast to milk, stand 5 minutes; add egg-yolks.
Beat with rotary beater 3 minutes.
Add to flour mixture, mix to a soft dough.
Wrap in waxed paper or aluminium foil, refrigerate overnight.
Remove from refrigerator 1/2 hour before dough is to be... - 35.8757
Alternate snails, rolled pieces of baccon and pearl onions on short skewers.
Place on ovenproof planter and baste generously with garlic butter.
Rolll skewers in breadcrumbs until well coated.
Broil 4 to 6 minutes in oven 4 in (10 cm) from top element.
Turn... - 24.3064
Golbaengi Muchim (spicy Bai Top Shell Salad)
If you've been Korean bar in Korea, you probably saw at least one table has Golbaengi muchim. It is very popular in Korea, but because of the image of bai top shell - snail, not everyone loves it at first sight.
It's chewy, very delicious with the spicy... - 0
Fine Abalone Soup
Combine abalone juice and water in large pot; bring to a boil.
Add monosodium glutamate and soy sauce.
Just before serving, slice abalone thin, add to stock and cook over medium heat 2 minutes.
Watercress may also be added; slice thin and add to broth 1... - 30.5306
Abalone In Oyster Sauce
Wash and then cut the Chinese cabbage into 2 inch (5 cm) pieces.
Bring 1 cup chicken broth and 1/2 tsp salt to a boil.
Drop in half of the cabbage and cook for about 1/2 minute.
Drain and arrange cabbage on a serving plate.
Add rest of cabbage to the same... - 41.9241
Spaghetti With Escargots
Cook in boiling water until al dente (firm to the bite).
Drain and set aside.
Meanwhile, prepare sauce.
Heat in large skillet.
Add and cook until onions are soft.
Add and allow to cook for approx 10-15 minutes, on a low heat, stirring occasionally.
Add to... - 38.0097
– In a skillet, melt butter and cook garlic, shallot, escargots and fennel seeds until soft. Add white wine and cream. Season with salt and pepper and simmer for 4 minutes, stirring constantly. Add cooked pasta to mixture and stir to warm. Arrange in a... - 23.5666
Fry bacon in a skillet.
Add onion and cook until onion is tender.
Remove bacon and onion from skillet with a slotted spoon and put in a 6 quart kettle.
Add tomatoes with liquid, tomato juice, corn with liquid and potatoes.
Cover and cook until potatoes are... - 42.6626
Abalone With Oyster Sauce
Slice the abalone into 1-inch pieces.
Blanch lettuce by boiling for 1 minute and blanch broccoli by boiling 5 minutes.
Mix together cornstarch and the juice from the abalone.
Pour in sherry, broth, oyster sauce, soy sauce, and sugar.
Boil for 5... - 39.9499
In glass baking dish, cook butter on ROAST (7) for 1 1/2 minutes or until melted.
Add cheese, garlic and lemon juice.
Add snails, cover, cook on HIGH (9) for 2 minutes or until snails are hot.
Tuck snails into individual escargot shells if... - 30.0555
Escargot is a very tempting recipe that you must try out. Prepare the Escargot in a jiffy and let us know after you've enjoyed it ! - 28.6456
In small bowl, combine butter, green onion, parsley, garlic, salt, and pepper.
Thoroughly drain and rinse snails and 36 snail shells.
Place a little of the green butter mixture in bottom of each shell.
Add a snail and more butter mixture.
Sprinkle opening of... - 38.8451
Combine butter and garlic; spread half the mixture in bottom of shallow baking dish.
Dot mushroom caps with remaining garlic butter; place in baking dish.
Fill each mushroom with two snails; sprinkle with parmesan and parsley.
Broil 5 to 7 inches from heat... - 25.4195
1. In glass baking dish, cook butter on ROAST (7) for 1 1/2 minutes until melted.
2. Mix well adding cheese, garlic and lemon juice.
3. Add snails, cover and cook on HIGH (9) for 2 minutes or until snails are hot.
4. Tuck snails into individual... - 33.0223
Put the 1 1/2 cups of warm water, yeast, and sugar in a large bowl.
Let it sit for 5 minutes.
Stir in the flour and mix well, first with a wooden spoon, then with your hands.
Put extra flour on the counter, turn out the dough, and knead about 20 times by... - 37.6326
Bow Tied Escargot
1) Preheat the oven to 450°F (230°C).
2) Cut off and reserve the white bulbs from the green onions.
3) Blanch the green onions in water, cut into strips and chop the white bulbs finely.
4) Saute the snails in the melted butter for 30... - 41.7006
Put 5 cups water to boil.
Cut chicken into very small serving pieces, dry pieces with a towel, sprinkle with salt, and fry in very hot olive oil in a medium-sized pan.
When chicken has browned for 5 minutes, add the tomato, the garlic, the beans broken into... - 42.2339
Spaghetti With Escargots
1. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat and cook onions, garlic and cayenne until onions are softened.
2. Stir in tomatoes and parsley, reduce heat to low and cook 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. In large pot of boiling salted water,... - 38.4954
Lumache With Vegetable Sauce
In a saucepan, melt the butter, and add the peppers, onions, garlic, zucchini, peas, and basil.
Season with salt and pepper; saute for 10 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender but still somewhat crisp.
In a heated bowl, place the cooked, drained pasta... - 32.8866
Casserole Con Frijoles Colorado
1.In a large skillet, heat 2 tablespoons of oil and butter each and cook shallot and garlic in it on medium heat by stirring.
2.Put chilies, nutmeg and cumin and saute for 2 minutes.
3.Put snails in the skillet and cook by stirring for 5 minutes.
4.Put... - 46.0554
1) Take a small bowl and add shallots, garlic, parsley, white wine and lemon juice along with butter to it.
2) Mix well.
3) Take an uncovered pan and add the mixture before cooking them for a minute.
4) Take four deep dishes and arrange the snails in... - 40.0497
Paella is a robust dish of various seafood, meats and vegetables in various combinations, but always with Saffran flavouring and adding a lovely fragrance and colour to the rice. hat to drink with paella: With a seafood paella, try a Freixnet Cava, or... - 49.5899
Cepes Farcis Aux Escargots Et Fumet De Vin Rouge
1. Pre-heat oven to 400° F.
2. In a blender, puree the chicken breast with the egg yolk and 1 level teaspoon salt.
3. With a cloth, cover the bowl and chill for 15 minutes.
4. To prepare the breadcrumbs, puree the parsley, almonds and garlic.... - 47.1695
Combine the softened butter with the scallions, garlic and parsley.
Put a little of the mixture in each snail shell.
Slip a snail into each shell.
Seal the opening with the remaining butter.
Add one tablespoon of wine to each dish and scatter the bread crumbs... - 34.5205
1. In a small mixing bowl, beat butter, green onion, parsley, garlic, salt, and pepper to form a smooth paste.
2. Place a dab of the butter mixture in the bottom of each of 12 snail shells. Add the snails and fill the shells with remaining butter mixture.... - 26.7572
Shrimp, Scallop And Escargot Buddies
On bamboo skewers place 2 each, shrimp, scallops and snails alternating them.
Place on a broiling pan.
Heat the butter in a sauce pan, add the remaining ingredients.
Cook until mixture has reduced to half.
Brush the skewers with the butter.
Broil for 2-3... - 41.3913
Cook tortellini in boiling salted water 10 minutes.
Drain, put into a saucepan, add butter and cream, and heat thoroughly over low heat (do not boil).
Add cheese and stir until thick.
Remove from heat.
Add a little salt and pepper and the beaten egg yolks;... - 23.1345
Roll the dough thin, using a 3" round cookie cutter, cut 36 rounds.
Cover the rounds with a damp cloth to prevent drying.
Cut the snails in half.
In a skillet heat the butter, saute the garlic and onion until tender.
Add the escargot and continue to saute for... - 44.3054