- » Snack Using Cereal
Snack Using Cereal Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Snack Using Cereal recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Snack Using Cereal recipes.
Fruited Cereal Bars
1) Take a small bowl and mix together cereal, raisins, and coconut in it, keeping them aside.
2) Take a small saucepan and combine apple juice and honey in it.
3) Sprinkle gelatin over this and keep aside to soften.
4) Stir cook the mixture over low... - 39.3757
Crunchy Cereal Balls
1) In a pan heat butter and peanut butter over medium heat. Stirring often heat till the mix is smooth.
2) Add in the marshmallows.
3) Continue cooking, stirring constantly, till the marshmallows melt.
4) Remove from the heat.
5) Stir in the cereal and... - 39.5687
Add salt to egg whites and beat until foamy throughout.
Add sugar, 2 tablespoons at a time, beating after each addition until sugar is blended.
Then continue beating until mixture will stand in peaks.
Add flavoring; fold in cereal.
Drop by teaspoonfuls onto... - 30.8615
Chocolate Chip Cereal Kisses
Combine egg whites, cream of tartar, and salt in mixing bowl.
Beat until foamy throughout.
Add sugar, about 2 tablespoons at a time, beating after each addition until sugar is blended.
Then continue beating until mixture will stand in very stiff peaks.
Fold... - 36.3746
Barry & Phoebe makes cereal bars. - 98.4779
1. Preheat oven to 375° Fahrenheit.
2. In a medium bowl, mix flour, cream of tartar, soda, and salt; keep aside.
3. In a large mixer bowl, beat sugar and Crisco until creamy.
4. Beat in eggs and vanilla.
5. Add the flour mixture to the... - 48.97
Marshmallow And Bran Cereal Bars
Tired after a days work??? Try this delicious cereal bars. A fine showing the preparation of a cereal bar made from tasty marshmallows and fiber rich bran. This is loaded with nutrition and provides you with instant energy. Make these and keep them handy as a... - 107.927
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degree F
2. In a large bowl, combine the dry ingredients.
3. Cut the shortening into bead size pieces and add to the flour mixture.
4. Cut in or rub in the shortening using a pastry blender or your... - 39.4195
Betty's Rice Krispies Easter Eggs With Grandson Carter
When it comes to fancying up your Easter platter, the possibilities are endless. And Betty's version of this fancy Easter treat is nothing less. This is one dish that even the kids will enjoy making. Stream the video recipe and get making them at home. - 132.364