- » Snack Stick Seasoning
Snack Stick Seasoning Recipes
Enjoy our collection of snack stick seasoning recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for snack stick seasoning recipes.
Giant Bread Sticks
In large bowl, combine 2 cups flour, cheese, undissolved yeast and salt. Heat water and olive oil until very warm (120º to 130ºF). Gradually add to dry ingredients; beat 2 minutes at medium speed of electric mixer, scraping bowl occasionally. Beat 2 minutes... - 30.5503
Italian Seasoned Snack Mix
Preheat oven to 300°.
Combine first 3 ingredients in a large bowl.
Combine margarine and egg whites in a small bowl, stirring well with a whisk.
Pour margarine mixture over cereal mixture; toss gently to coat.
Sprinkle cheese and Italian seasoning evenly... - 38.5827
Baked Potato Sticks
Scrub potatoes, but do not peel.
Cut lengthwise into quarters.
In a small container, combine butter, cumin, and hot pepper seasoning; brush over cut surfaces of potatoes.
Arrange potato quarters, skin side down, in a shallow pan.
Bake, uncovered, in a 400°... - 28.3784
Braided Bread Sticks
Braided Bread Sticks is an anytime munchy and is quite an easy bake. These Braided Bread Sticks require just a handful of ingredients and you can brew it in a jiffy. Give the yummy-n-crunchy Braided Bread Sticks a try. - 26.6107
Parmesan Chicken Strips
These Parmesan Chicken Sticks make a hit snack! There's nothing like these Parmesan Chicken Strips dipped in Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce ! Try them out and tell me if you like them ! - 41.3108
Crumbed Parsnip Sticks With Mustard Yogurt
The days are getting shorter and the evenings colder. These wonderfully crisp, crumbed parsnip sticks make a lovely ‘Fall Season’ snack or side dish. The tangy mustard yogurt dip is a perfect accompaniment serve with the parsnip sticks. - 52.3667
Who won't fall in love with these hot oven-fresh Biscuit Sticks? The garlic seasoning of the Biscuit Sticks makes them all the more desirable! Have a great snack with these Biscuit Sticks and come back to me with your suggestions if you have any! - 29.9519
Fast Cheese Sticks
The fast cheese sticks recipe can be made with split hot dog buns spread with a cheese mix. Prepared with a combo of sandwich spread, cheese and italian seasoning, the split buns are broiled to a golden brown and can be served with dips as fun snacks. - 32.8729
Smoky Potato Sticks
1. Cut potatoes lengthwise into sticks about 1/2-inch thick. Place in 2-quart glass casserole. Combine water, cooking oil and liquid smoke; add to potatoes. Cover with glass lid.
2. Microwave for 8 to 9 minutes, on HIGH, or until potatoes are partially... - 37.5616
Broiled Zucchini Sticks
Remove tips, halve zucchini crosswise, and cut each half in quarters lengthwise.
Dip in melted butter, season lightly with plain salt or one of the seasoned salts, then coat with Parmesan.
Place on cookie sheet and broil 4 to 6 inches from heat until golden... - 26.0071
Snappy Corn Sticks
1) Toast the corn sticks in a toaster as per the package directions.
2) In a cup, combine the butter or margarine and liquid red pepper seasoning, then apply over the toasted corn sticks.
3) Wrap the sticks in a foil and keep warm until serving... - 28.15
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Unroll breadstick dough and separate into eight pieces.
Place three pepperoni slices on the bottom half of each breadstick, leaving about 3/4 inch of dough at the end.
Fold top of dough over pepperoni and pinch end to seal; twist... - 34.3456
Sauce Piquant, Alligator Sticks And Rolls
Get your BBQ Shoes on because it's an Alligator Barbecue. Pit Boys BBQ Chef Big Nick cooks up some Alligator Sauce Piquant along with some fried Gator Rolls, and marinated Alligator Skewers. Don't have fresh Gator? Then substitute Chicken, Pork, Rabbit, or... - 0
Savory Zucchini Sticks
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray baking sheet with cooking spray; set aside.
2. Combine bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese in shallow dish. Combine egg white and milk in another shallow dish; beat with fork until well blended.
3. Dip each zucchini wedge first... - 34.1793
Cheesy Fish Sticks
Preheat oven to 450°.
In a blender or food processor, whirl bread crumbs and cheese together (a portion at a time, if necessary) until mixture looks like cornmeal.
Turn out onto a piece of wax paper.
In a bowl, combine salad oil, salt, and garlic.
Cut... - 36.8274
Cheesy Fish Sticks
Using shredding disc, shred cheese; set aside.
Change to metal blade.
Break bread in pieces and process to make fine crumbs; you should have 1 cup.
Distribute shredded cheese over crumbs in processor bowl, and process until mixture looks like cornmeal.
Turn... - 38.4913
Italian Seasoned Popcorn
1) Take a large bowl and combine pretzels and popcorn.
2) Spray non-stick cooking spray and stir gently.
3) Sprinkle with garlic powder and Italian seasoning. Toss to coat evenly.
4) Serve immediately or store in tightly closed container. - 33.508
Seasoned Yogurt Sandwich
Sandwiches are every time favorites with most people and here is a recipe to make one. Chef Aarsi shows how to make sandwich with bread slices and seasoned hung yogurt. Good for breakfast or with beverages. - 125.72
Snappy Corn Sticks
Savor these crispy buttered Snappy Corn Sticks with your favorite sauces for a snack this evening ! Tell me if you like them ! Your suggestions for these Snappy Corn Sticks are welcome ! - 22.6852
Microwave butter 45 seconds to melt; stir in Nature's Seasonings spice and Worcestershire sauce.
Pour over remaining ingredients in a 3-quart dish.
Microwave 6 minutes, stirring every 2 minutes. - 26.6991
Snack Party Mix
1)Preheat the oven at 250°.
2)In a 15- x 10- x 1-inch jellyroll pan mix potato sticks,cheddar cheese crackers,goldfish,pretzel sticks and nuts and keep it aside.
2)Mix butter,worcestershire sauce and salt and apply over the snack and... - 40.3421
Snack Attack Party Mix
Combine first 5 ingredients in a 15- x 10- x 1-inch jellyroll pan; set aside.
Combine butter, Worcestershire sauce, and salt; drizzle over snack mixture, tossing gently.
Bake at 250Â° for 45 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes. - 23.8104
All American Snack
In large mixing bowl or slow-cooking pot, mix together pretzels, cereals, and peanuts.
Sprinkle with garlic salt, celery salt, seasoned salt, and cheese.
Pour melted butter over all; toss until well mixed.
Cover and cook in slow-cooking pot on low 3 to 4... - 40.3793
All American Snack
1) In a slow cooker, add the pretzels, cereals, and peanuts, mix well ; sprinkle with the garlic salt, celery salt, seasoned salt and cheese; lastly, drizzle the mixture with the margarine or butter and toss well.
2) Cook, covered on LOW for about 3-4... - 36.6654
Party Snack Mix
1) Heat oven to 300°F.
2) In a large bowl, combine cereals, peanuts and pretzel sticks.
3) In small bowl, combinehot peper sauce, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder and salt.
4) Mix them well.
5) Drizzle seasoning mixture over... - 44.2194
Toasted Cereal Snacks
Heat oven to 250°.
Mix cereals, pretzels and nuts in baking pan, 13x9x2 inches.
Blend butter and seasonings.
Pour over cereal mixture.
Bake 30 minutes, stirring gently with wooden spoon after 15 minutes. - 32.0075
All American Snack
1. In large bowl combine pretzels, cereal, and peanuts.
2. Melt butter, stir in garlic powder, celery salt, seasoned salt and parmesan cheese and pour over pretzels and cereal.
3. Toss to mix well and pour into large slow cooker.
4. Cover and cook on... - 40.2473
Nutritious Bhel (diabetic Snack) By Tarla Dalal
Getting together with friends for bhel and good conversation? Puffed rice is mixed with fibre-rich sprouts and fruits that prevent blood glucose levels from fluctuating. Munch on this bhel to keep up with your nutrient requirements. - 0
Mexican Snack Squares
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Spread the dough into 4 long rectangles.
3) Arrange crosswise on non-stick baking pan, press over bottom and 1 inch up sides to form a crust.
4) Press down the perforations to seal.
5) Bake in the oven... - 47.6387
Devil's Food Cookies
Devil's Food Cookies is the best bet as an anytime munchy. Cocoa and margarine play the lead in this yummy Devil's Food Cookies. This is a favorite among the kids, just give it a try! - 41.4244
Chinese Almond Cookies
Heat oven to 400Â°.
Mix pie crust mix (dry), confectioners' sugar and almonds.
Stir in egg and extract; gather dough into ball.
Turn dough onto lightly floured cloth-covered board; knead until smooth.
Shape into 1 inch balls; roll in granulated... - 38.249
Brown Sugar Icebox Cookies
Brown Sugar Icebox Cookies kids just adore this cookies. Guess the name of the cookies to play a part in making it their favorite. This Brown Sugar Icebox Cookies is quite easy to prepare too. Check out the recipe of the rich tasting Brown Sugar Icebox... - 43.2384
Traditional Party Mix
This tradiional party mix is a baked medley of pretzel sticks, nuts and cereal. Prepared butter and a dash of worcestershire for flavor, the traditional party mix is baked to a crispy finish. - 36.5492
These Soft breadsticks are a crunchy bread snack that my children simply love to have. Give your children too these delicious milky breadsticks flavored with butter and seasoned with sesame seeds. Don't forget to tell me if your children loved these Soft... - 40.8594
Chicken Stuffed Buns
This is a tasty and filling snack with hearty chicken stuffing. It serves for the burger and sandwich at the same time. Serve it with tomato ketchup and the fries on the side. - 0
Pretzel Popcorn Party Mix
In a shallow baking pan, mix popped corn, pretzel sticks and cheese curls.
Melt butter or margarine in small saucepan and stir in seasonings.
Pour over dry ingredients and mix well.
Bake at 250°F. for about 45 minutes, stirring several times. - 29.6255
Looking for a nice snack recipe, which is simple to put together? Then take a look at this video to see how the chef combines meat with the flavors of beer and then combines it with mushrooms and pepper to make an absolutely luscious snack. Try it at home for... - 71.6744
1 Preheat the oven to 275 degrees farenheit.
2 In a bowl, combine all dry cereals to make 5 cups.
3 Add in the broken pretzel sticks.
4 In a saucepan, add magerine and melt.
5 Add in Worcestershire sauce and seasonings.
6 Toss along... - 41.8089
Cheese And Rice Crispies Balls
Combine cheese and Rice Crispies.
In a separate bowl, cut oleo into flour.
Mix together cheese mixture and flour mixture and make into very small balls.
Bake at 350 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes.
Makes about 7 dozen. - 30.3529
Low-crab And Fat-free French Fries
1. Preheat oven to 400 degree F.
2. Line a baking tray with cookie sheet, and spray non-stick cooking oil on, just to protect the turnip pieces from sticking to it.
3. Place turnip sticks on cookie sheet. Season with sea salt and garlic... - 104.943
Garden Boutnty Omelets
Coat a medium no-stick skillet with no-stick spray and place over medium heat.
Add the tomatoes, red peppers, scallions, and dill; saute for 7 to 10 minutes, or until soft.
Transfer the vegetables to a small bowl.
Wipe out the skillet and coat with no-stick... - 47.6653
Cereal Party Mix
1. Preheat oven to 250° F.
2. Melt margarine in shallow baking pan. Stir in salt and Worcestershire sauce.
3. Add remaining ingredients. Stir to coat pieces with margarine.
4. Heat 45 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes.
5. Spread on paper toweling to cool.... - 32.3259
1. Combine dry cereals to make 5 cups and add pretzel sticks.
2. Combine apple juice, Worcestershire sauce, and seasonings. Toss with the cereals.
3. Place in a shallow nonstick baking pan. Bake at 275Â° for 1 hour. Stir every 10 minutes. - 28.2823
Toasted Party Mix
Heat oven to 275Â°.
Mix cereal, nuts, croutons and pretzel sticks in baking pan, 13x9x2 inches.
Blend remaining ingredients and pour over cereal mixture; mix.
Bake 45 minutes, stirring occasionally. - 28.6828
Place liver, cornmeal, dry milk and seasonings in paper bag and shake.
Melt butter in non-stick skillet.
Fry liver sticks 2 to 3 minutes until browned on both sides. - 27.7754
Shultz Foods Tex Mex Pretzels
1. Preheat oven to 250°F.
2. In a saucepan melt butter and add taco seasoning and Worcestershire sauce.
3. Spread pretzels on baking sheet and pour seasoning mixture over pretzels and toss to coat well.
4. Bake 30 minutes, turning... - 35.8445
Betty's Zucchini Fries
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Zucchini Fries. These fries will remind you of French fries, but they are made from zucchini squash, not potatoes! - 0
To make the sauce: Puree the red peppers in a food processor or blender.
Add the mayonnaise and black pepper.
Process briefly to combine.
Transfer to a small bowl.
To make the crab cakes: Warm the oil in a medium no-stick skillet over medium-high heat.
Add... - 49.0684
Egg And Tomato Sambal
1) In a non-stick pan, saute the onion until light browned.
2) Mix in the tomatoes and chilli.
3) Add the eggs and stir well.
4) Season to taste and cook for 3 minutes more.
5) Remove from heat.
6) Serve hot garnished with chopped scallions,... - 35.2446
Fresh Tomato Topped Mini Pizzas
Preheat the oven to 375°.
Spray a cookie sheet with no-stick spray.
Separate the biscuit dough into eight biscuits.
Flatten each biscuit into a 3 1/2" circle and place on the prepared cookie sheet.
Spread the tomato sauce on top of the biscuits.
Sprinkle... - 38.415
Spicy Sweet Potato Chips
1. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
2. Wash and cut the sweet potatoes into thin slices.
3. In a bowl, put the sweet potato slices,
4. Pour olive oil. Toss it well to coat all the slices.
5. Season it with Cajun seasoning and toss it... - 102.847
These Crispy Nibblers taste unique ! Try this pretzels, cereal squares and nut assrotment with irresistible seasonings for your next brunch . Your suggestions for these Crispy Nibblers is welcome ! - 31.3887
Onigiri are classic Japanese rice balls that are shaped by hand. This is a simple but delicious recipe that is ideal for beginners in Japanese cuisine. - 96.3172
Crunchy Party Mix
In a saucepan heat and stir the butter-flavored mix, water, Worcestershire sauce, cooking oil, garlic powder, seasoned salt, and hot pepper sauce till butter-flavored mix dissolves.
Spray a large roasting pan with non-stick coating.
Add cereals, pretzels, and... - 38.964
Pumpkin Seeds For Halloween
Learn how to bake Pumpkin Seeds for Halloween! These spooky seeds are fun as a snack and to serve party guests! - 124.274
Stuffed Vidalia Onions
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Cut about 1/2" off the top of each onion; slightly trim the bottoms so the onions stand upright.
Line a baking sheet with foil.
Add the onions, cut side up, and coat with no-stick spray.
Bake for 1 hour, or until soft when tested... - 50.6227
Garlic Fries From The Ballpark
It's the middle of baseball season and I thought it would be really fun to make this baseball game favorite. I recently went to a game and posted the garlic fries on my instagram. Many of you thought i should do a video! So here it is. just make sure to have... - 0
Hearty Whole Wheat Grilled Veal Taco
On the lookout for a snack that not only satisfies your hunger but also tantalizes your taste buds? Your search ends right here with this Hearty Whole Wheat Grilled Veal Taco Sandwich. - 0
1. Preheat the oven at 350°.
2. In a 15- x 10- x 1-inch jellyroll pan combine popcorn, potato sticks and nuts.
3. Combine remaining ingredients and pour over popcorn mixture, stirring until evenly coated.
4. Bake in the preheated oven... - 41.6872
Fried Potato And Apple Cake
Roughly grate the potatoes in food processor or by hand.
Put into a bowl.
Grate the apple and combine.
Season with nutmeg.
Melt 4 tablespoons butter in non stick 8-inch fry pan.
Add apple-potato mixture and press down into a cake.
Put on a lid.
Cook on medium... - 37.899
Beef And Spinach Rolls
1. Remove stalks from spinach and cut leaves into 2 pieces. Blanch leaves in the microwave for 30 seconds, or in a saucepan of boiling water for 1 minute. Drain. Blanch carrot sticks in the microwave for 1 minute, or in a saucepan of boiling water for 2... - 32.7117
Culinary Carrie: Sesame Cheese Straws
1. Thaw puff pastry dough in refrigerator overnight.
2. Next day, preheat oven to 400 degrees.
3. Prepare a baking sheet sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
4. On a baking sheet lay one of the pastry sheets, cover it with cheese.
5.... - 107.489
Moong Dal Dahi Vada
1. Soak the moong dal for 3 to 4 hours. Drain.
2. Add the green chillies and blend in a mixer with very little water.
3. Add the asafoetida and soda bi-carb and mix well.
4. Heat a non-stick sandwich toaster and spread 1 teaspoon of the mixture in each... - 41.655
Aarsi's Ultimate Makhana Namkeen
Indian snacks are known for their crispy texture and taste. Watch chef Aarsi making Makhana namkeen with Euryale Ferox Nuts with a few simple common seasonings. Great to have with tea. - 94.4561
Omelette With Heat Sauce
Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a saucepan.
Add the garlic, spring onions and celery and cook for 1 minute over moderate heat.
Add the chicken and pork and cook, stirring for 2 minutes.
Blend the cornflour with the water and stir this thin paste into the... - 39.3831
Spaghetti With Oil, Garlic, And Cheese
1. Cook the spaghetti according to package directions.
2. About 5 minutes before the spaghetti is done, heat the oil in a 10-inch skillet over low heat. Add the garlic, and cook, uncovered, for 3 minutes. Stir in the butter until melted. Remove from heat.
3.... - 28.156
1 Preheat oven to 250°F. Place nuts in a large baking pan with sides. Sprinkle peanuts generously with all 3 spices. If seasonings will not stick, drizzle peanuts with a few drops of oil.
2 Heat in the oven for 15 minutes. Using a spatula, turn the peanuts... - 25.5657
1. In a non-stick pan, melt butter.
2. Add nuts and saute them until lightly browned.
3. Once browned, transfer them on paper toweling to remove excess oil.
4. Now, season them with salt to taste if you like them salty.
5. Use a sugar... - 32.8443
Vegan Crab Cake
Vegan and missing crab cake? Here is an easy vegan crab cake recipe that is fun to make with and no tough cooking involved. It’s a dish worth trying for non-vegetarians as well for its delicious and can be a good addition on a no meat day. - 122.533
Microwave Bridge Mix
1. In glass casserole, combine crackers, cereal, pretzels, and nuts.
2. In separate small mixing bowl, stir together melted butter, cheese, soy sauce and Italian seasoning.
3. Pour liquid mixture over dry mixture stirring well to coat.
4. Cook on HIGH... - 41.8638
Chesapeak Crab Cake
My sister likes this easy Chesapeak Crab Cake recipe. It is true that cooking is her hobby. She keeps preparing various types of dishes. But whenever she is very happy. She makes this crab cake .An Interesting fact is that my family also likes this dish very... - 38.1076
1. Boil the potatoes and mash them.
2. Cut the bread into big rounds.
3. Crackle mustard seeds, then green chilies.
4. Then put the mashed potatoes.
5. Now put haldi and Salt to taste.
6. Put coriander and your aloo masala is ready.
7. Apply this masala on... - 41.8388
Spuds N Eggs
1. Microwave potatoes in package for 6 to 6 1/2 minutes, on HIGH, or until thawed and partially cooked,
2. Preheat microwave browning grill for 5 minutes on HIGH.
3. Combine potatoes, salt, onion, green pepper and 1 egg.
4. Spray preheated grill with... - 34.8378
Hi Hat Bacon Burger
Put minced bacon and sausage meat into a bowl, add seasoning, herbs and garlic and moisten with egg yolk.
Divide mixture on a board dredged with seasoned flour into 6-8 portions.
Mould into neat rounds and flatten with hands to the width of a bacon... - 40.0436
Creamed Egg Buns
1. Halve eggs lengthwise, scoop out yolks and into a bowl press through a sieve.
2. Stir in mayonnaise, green pepper, mustard, 1/4 teaspoon salt and liquid red pepper seasoning and pile back into whites.
3. In a medium-size saucepan shred dried beef... - 41.4252
1) Preheat oven moderate to 375°F
2) In a small bowl mix ground beef and seasoned salt.
3) Divide and shape into 40 one-inch patties.
4) In a shallow baking pan arrange patties in single layer.
5) Bake for 10 minutes.
6) Cut cheese... - 43.4022
Vienna Salad Rolls
1 In a medium size bowl,mash the sausages with a fork. (No need to drain.)
2 Stir in the mayonnaise or salad dressing, hamburger relish, red pepper seasoning and lettuce.
3 In a small bowl,combine beets and onion.
4 Spread the frankfurter rolls with... - 41.0886
Vienna Salad Rolls
1. Empty the sausages with liquid into a medium bowl.
2. Add dressing, relish, red pepper seasoning and shredded lettuce to the sausages.
3. In a small bowl mix onion and beets
4. Butter the frankfurter rolls
5. Into 4 rolls, fill... - 42.4345
Harvest Eating Quesadilla
If you thought that all comfort food came with their fair share of unwanted disadvantages, then this healthy homemade quesadilla recipe could pleasantly surprise you. Chef Keith Snow shows how you can use farm-fresh ingredients to prepare a quesadilla that... - 111.481
Vegetarian Sausage Roll
June the Homemaker introduces you to the joys of meatless sausage roll with the help of Homemakertron! - 95.8987
1. For mojo sauce, place a saucepan on heat, pour oil and drop garlic in it. Stir and cook for about a minute.
2. Add orange juice, lime juice, red chili flakes, and cumin. Stir and boil for about 2-3 minutes.
3. Remove pan from heat and season... - 111.681
Mashed Potato Shell Taco Pie
Retried Beans: Over medium heat, in a non-stick skillet, combine beans and liquid Butter Buds, or fat-free chicken broth, stirring occasionally (about 5 minutes ).
Mash beans; stir in chile powder, cumin, salt, and pepper.
Add more liquid Butter Buds to the... - 43.7914
Yellow Submarine Sandwiches
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Line a baking sheet with foil.
Slice 1/4" off the top of the garlic bulb and discard.
Set the bulb on a piece of foil, sprinkle with the water, and wrap loosely.
Place on the baking sheet.
Add the yellow peppers.
Bake, turning the... - 45.4587
Vegan Veggie Burger
It’s time to get over your fascination for the store-bought burgers and fall in love with homemade veggie burgers. Chock full of nutrition and flavor, these hearty, flavorful, moist burgers would even impress the most hard-core carnivore. Plus, it’s so... - 144.663
Cheese Balls & Pops
When I did not have cake pop maker, I used to bake cheese balls in the oven. The shape did not come out exactly round and sometimes, they would get opened if not sealed properly. But now, it's lot of fun to prepare cheese balls using cake pop maker. Even if... - 0
Peanut Butter Cookie
If Halloween is round the corner then you might want to stock these spooky spidery cookie in the jar! Sophie makes these delicious cookie with a spooky twist! Watch the video for more! - 109.573
Crispy Pita Chips
A crunchy snack that is ready in less than five minutes. A quick and easy to make recipe with a short photo film and a couple of easy guidelines help make this dish. A must try recipe which will save you a trip to the store just for a pack of Crispy pita... - 55.6391
Parmesan Garlic Twists
Heat oven to 400°F. Grease baking sheets with shortening. Place sheets of foil on countertop for cooling garlic twists.
Combine flour, baking powder, salt and Italian seasoning in large bowl. Reserve 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese. Add remaining cheese. Cut in... - 35.7156
Creamed Eggs With Pastry Triangles
Sift dry ingredients into a bowl.
Rub in fats until mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
Mix to a stiff paste with the cold water.
Turn out on to a lightly floured board and knead quickly till smooth.
Roll out into an 8-inch round keeping it as neat as... - 43.6932
Buffalo Chicken Sliders With Blue Cheese Sauce
How about having a tasty, yet simple dinner? Try these Super Easy Buffalo Chicken Sliders. Serve them hot along with fresh cheese sauce or any spicy sauce of your choice for a scrumptious dinner! - 117.944
Real Texas Jalapeno Burger Part 1
1. Wash your hands really well with soap and water, as we will be using them to mix the ingredients into the hamburger mince.
2. In a non stick frying skillet, fry the tortillas.
3. Slice the pepper jack cheese slice , lengthwise into... - 108.368
Real Texas Jalapeno Burger Part 2
Steps To Follow For Getting Started
1. In a non stick frying skillet, fry the tortillas.
2. Slice the pepper jack cheese slice , lengthwise into three.
3. In a deep bowl, mix the ground hamburger with the ground hamburger, garlic powder, kosher salt,... - 109.862