- » Snack Stick
Snack Stick Recipes
Enjoy our collection of snack stick recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for snack stick recipes.
Snack Food For Kids: How To Make Carrot Snack Sticks For Children
Are you looking for some healthy snack ideas? Watch this video and learn a variety of snacking ideas using carrots. These are quite simple, but the final product is surely delicious and nutritious. Your family and particularly the kids are going to enjoy... - 116.879
Giant Bread Sticks
In large bowl, combine 2 cups flour, cheese, undissolved yeast and salt. Heat water and olive oil until very warm (120º to 130ºF). Gradually add to dry ingredients; beat 2 minutes at medium speed of electric mixer, scraping bowl occasionally. Beat 2 minutes... - 30.8223
Mix honey and water; stir in pineapple until evenly coated.
Toss pineapple with pecans until evenly coated.
Alternate pineapple, cheese, green pepper and ham on skewers. - 27.316
Filled Snack Sticks
Soften yeast in warm water.
Combine potato flakes, sugar, shortening, salt and milk in large mixing bowl.
Cool to lukewarm.
Add 1 egg, 1 egg yolk (reserve white) and yeast.
Gradually add flour to form a stiff dough.
Knead on floured surface until smooth and... - 40.8648
In a medium mixing bowl combine cream cheese, cheddar cheese, milk and curry or chili powder.
Beat till well mixed.
Dip breadsticks into cheese mixture.
Store any remaining cheese mixture, covered, in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. - 27.2119
Parmesan Dill Sticks
1. On waxed paper, place 1 sheet of phyllo. With pastry brush, brush phyllo with some melted butter or margarine. Sprinkle 2 teaspoons Parmesan cheese and 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh dill over phyllo. Fold phyllo sheet crosswise in half. Starting from the long... - 21.2132
Fried Mozzarella Cheese Sticks
Easy recipe that tastes great. A quick and easy video to prepare mozzarella cheese sticks at home. This makes a great appetizer. The mozzarella sticks are coated in a simple batter and quickly deep fried to golden perfection. When served with coleslaw, they... - 83.872
Open 1 package (8 ounce) refrigerated biscuits; cut crosswise into strips 1/4 inch wide.
Fry as directed for Tiny Doughnuts . - 19.8391
Crimehy Wheat Sticks
Crimehy Wheat Sticks is a snacky wheat sticks recipe prepared with a batter of eggs. Made with flour and wheat cereal, the crimehy wheat sticks can be served with dips or relishes. - 35.3819
Cheese Potato Sticks
Cheese Potato Sticks is an irresistible delicious snack recipe. Try this Cheese Potato Sticks; I bet you will have a huge fan following among your friends and relatives. - 30.4119
Gem Cheese Sticks
Simple yet delicious this Gem Sticks is more than just a snack; the exciting combination of flavors is sure to leave your mouth watering. Use this quick and easy to make recipe to try your own homemade Gem Sticks! - 28.9321
Speedy Salt Sticks
Why not try this Speedy Salt Sticks? I am sure that you'll soon get hooked to it, just as I did. Try out this quick and simple recipe for Speedy Salt Sticks to believe it! - 44.4665
Buttermilk Corn Sticks
Combine first 6 ingredients in a medium bowl; make a well in center of mixture.
Combine buttermilk and next 3 ingredients; add to dry ingredients, stirring just until moistened.
Place cast-iron corn stick pans coated with cooking spray in a 425° oven for 3... - 31.8641
Buttermilk Corn Sticks
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2. Mix cornmeal, all-purpose flour, baking powder, soda, salt, and sugar.
3. Put buttermilk and egg in the mixture and stir so that a moist mixture is formed.
4. Add shortening to the mixture.
5. Take... - 44.6618
Parmesan Chicken Strips
These Parmesan Chicken Sticks make a hit snack! There's nothing like these Parmesan Chicken Strips dipped in Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce ! Try them out and tell me if you like them ! - 41.541
Who won't fall in love with these hot oven-fresh Biscuit Sticks? The garlic seasoning of the Biscuit Sticks makes them all the more desirable! Have a great snack with these Biscuit Sticks and come back to me with your suggestions if you have any! - 30.1425
Cheese Sticks is a delicious snack recipe that you would love to prepare on a get together. Try this Cheese Sticks; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this! - 29.484
Crispy Corn Sticks
The crispy corn sticks are prepared with cornmeal and buttermilk prepared with lightcorn milk and oil. combined together with baking soda and salt and poured in cornstick pans, they are baked till crisp and crunchy. - 35.3152
Salted Peanut Sticks
Cream first 4 ingredients together until fluffy.
Add lemon rind and allspice.
Work in flour and peanuts.
Press mixture firmly and evenly into 8-inch square pan lined with waxed paper.
Chill in freezer until firm.
Remove from pan, and peel off paper.
Cut... - 41.2751
Cheese Sticks is an easy yet delicious snack recipe. Try this Cheese Sticks; I am sure you will get a lot of compliments. - 32.5269
1. Grease a baking sheet with any fat or oil.
2. Preheat oven to 350°F.
3. In bowl cream butter, gradually add sugar, beating until light and fluffy.
4. Beat well adding egg, vanilla and lemon peel.
5. In another bowl sift flour,... - 48.2696
Walnut Cheese Sticks
Blend cottage cheese and butter together with a fork.
Sift flour, measure, and sift again into the butter mixture, and blend until dough holds together.
Roll out on a lightly floured board until 1/8 inch thick.
Spread dough with melted butter, then sprinkle... - 32.483
Twisted Cheese Sticks
Diet freaks, if you are planning to steal out some occasion to treat yourself with a little more calories, here is an appetizer. Chef Garry shows how to make simple and easy cheese sticks using mozarella cheese as the key ingredient. Twisty snack to binge... - 100.417
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degree F
2. Separate the crescent rolls and arrange the strips of dough side by side on a baking sheet.
3. Lightly press the edges to make a sheet of dough.
4. Brush dough with egg and sprinkle cheese evenly... - 34.3731
Breaded Zucchini And Mozzarella Sticks
I fry up some mozzarella cheese sticks and zucchini sticks with dipping sauces. Fast Snack food. Goes good with beer! Have it for a weekend party with friends. - 79.6997
Cheese Sticks is a mouth watering snack recipe. An easy to prepare cheese recipe wont let you forget its taste forever. So, give it a try and squander its taste! - 37.6689
Baked Corn Sticks
Heat oven to 450°.
Grease corn stick pans; place in oven to heat.
Stir together all ingredients; beat vigorously 1/2 minute.
Fill pans 2/3 full.
Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown. - 32.7158
Whole Wheat Sticks
Sift flour and salt.
Add rest of ingredients.
Knead until smooth.
Toss onto floured pastry board.
Roll to 1/4-inch thickness.
Cut into strips 1 inch by 4 inches.
Arrange on oiled cookie sheet.
Bake at 350° F. for 8-10 minutes, until golden brown variation... - 33.7189
Cocktail Corn Sticks
Sift dry ingredients.
Add egg, milk, and shortening.
Stir until blended.
Do not overmix.
Mix only enough to dampen dry ingredients.
Heat greased corn-stick pans; pour in batter.
Bake in preheated very hot oven (450°F.) for about 20 minutes.
Makes 8 large... - 39.9281
Cut dates into small pieces, add hot water and let stand.
Sift together flour, baking powder and salt.
After date mixture has stood for 15 minutes, add unbeaten eggs, melted butter and sugar.
Now add sifted dry ingredients; mix well, then add nuts.
Pour... - 39.6009
Masala Aloo Sticks
Spicy potato sticks are ideal tea time snack, which are easy to prepare and quick to vanish from the plate. This very low budget snack or appetizer can be served at parties and occasions. A must have in kids party, but of course with lesser amount of spices. - 45.2284
1. Start oven, set at Hot, 425° F. Grease hot, heavy iron corn stick pans for 12 sticks.
2. Sift the flour with the baking powder, sugar, salt and corn meal.
3. Combine the beaten egg, milk and cooled butter or margarine and add to the dry ingredients,... - 32.1316
1. Preheat the oven to 400 to 425° F
2. Heat the corn stick irons in the oven
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine corn meal, salt, baking soda and baking powder.
4. Melt the fat in a saucepan or in the microwave and add to the corn meal... - 40.0206
corn sticks are snacky bakes made with cornmeal and flour. Prepared with a batter of eggs, butter and milk, the cornsticks can be served as snacks with a dip of choice. Oven baked, they are easily made a home. - 36.0007
Fast Cheese Sticks
The fast cheese sticks recipe can be made with split hot dog buns spread with a cheese mix. Prepared with a combo of sandwich spread, cheese and italian seasoning, the split buns are broiled to a golden brown and can be served with dips as fun snacks. - 33.0726
Corn Bread Sticks
Sift flour with sugar, baking powder, and salt; stir in corn meal.
Add eggs, milk, and shortening.
Beat with rotary or electric beater till just smooth, about 1 minute.
(Do not overbeat.) Spoon batter into greased corn-stick pans, filling 2/3 full.
Bake at... - 32.2987
Sesame Seed Crusted Salmon Fish Sticks
This recipe is a great "starter" for parents who would like to introduce seafood into their picky child's diet. Fortunately it also happens to be a wonderful dish for all ages to enjoy - picky or not. The toasted sesame seeds provide a crackling crust and... - 132.998
Sift flour, sugar and cinnamon together.
Add margarine, egg yolk and vanilla; mix well.
Spread mixture 1/4 inch thick on cookie sheet.
Beat egg white until light.
Brush top with egg white; sprinkle with pecans.
Bake at 325 degrees for 30 minutes.
Cool for 10... - 33.2718
1. Prepare piecrust mix with apricot nectar instead of water, halve. Roll out, half at a time, on lightly floured pastry cloth or board to 13x8-inch rectangle; trim edges even to make a 12x7-inch rectangle.
2. Mix walnuts, sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl;... - 25.5895
Chocolate Fruit Sticks
Chocolate Fruit Sticks is a wonderful snack, when you want to nibble on something between meals. It's easy to make and tastes awesome!! - 50.3086
Better Than Fish Sticks
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F.
2. In a bowl mix together flour, garlic powder, black pepper and parsley.
3. Take out the dry ingredient in a shallow dish.
4. In another shallow dish pour in the butter milk.
5. Grease the baking sheet with... - 114.049
Baked Potato Sticks
Scrub potatoes, but do not peel.
Cut lengthwise into quarters.
In a small container, combine butter, cumin, and hot pepper seasoning; brush over cut surfaces of potatoes.
Arrange potato quarters, skin side down, in a shallow pan.
Bake, uncovered, in a 400°... - 28.5953
Hot Crunch Sticks
Mix cereal crumbs, seed, and salt in shallow pan (be sure salt is well distributed).
Cut biscuits in half; roll each half into a pencil-thin stick, about 4 inches long.
Brush with water.
Roll sticks in mixture.
Place on greased baking sheet.
Bake at 450Â°... - 30.161
Homemade Fish Sticks
If it is difficult to make kids eat fish, try making homemade fish sticks as they are fresh and delicious. Weelicious host is making them with fresh tilapia but as she says you are free to use your favorite fish. All it needs is dipping in egg wash and then... - 131.957
Smoky Potato Sticks
1. Cut potatoes lengthwise into sticks about 1/2-inch thick. Place in 2-quart glass casserole. Combine water, cooking oil and liquid smoke; add to potatoes. Cover with glass lid.
2. Microwave for 8 to 9 minutes, on HIGH, or until potatoes are partially... - 37.7566
Caraway Bread Sticks
1. Grease two baking sheets. Put the warm water in a jug. Sprinkle the yeast on top. Add the sugar, mix well and leave lor 10 minutes.
2. Sift the flour and salt into a mixing bowl, stir in the caraway seeds and make a well in the centre. Add the yeast... - 33.9851
Fresh Corn Sticks
1. Preheat oven to 425°F
2. In a medium bowl, combine buttermilk egg yolk, and margarine stirring well.
3. In a small bowl combine flour, cornmeal, sugar, baking powder and salt.
4. Gradually add flour mixture to buttermilk mixture,... - 47.1583
1. Pierce the steak deeply all over with fork; place in shallow dish.
2. Mix the pineapple-juice concentrate, water, olive oil, meat sauce, garlic, ginger and anise seeds in a 1-cup measure; pour over steak; cover. Chill, turning steak once, 30 minutes;... - 34.3102
Yummy & salty sticks goes well with tea & coffee and also as a lunch & dinner bread - 28.2621
Baked Fish Sticks
Crunchy fish sticks or fish fingers are an all time favorite snack. They are rich in protein and are usually deep fried and quick to make. Homemade fish sticks can be made with very little effort and can make snack time even more enjoyable. Once u try making... - 22.2958
Tgi Fridays Fried Mozzarella Cheese Sticks
Going out for dinner so often means having that extra special treat with your meal. This recipe was requested by readers just like yourself. I think that the TGI Friday's Mozzarella Cheese Sticks are extra special because the breading is thick and flavorful.... - 129.735
1) Preheat oven to 325° F.
1) Take a bowl and sift sugar, cinnamon and flour in it.
2) Add egg yolk, margarine and vanilla. Mix all the ingredients nicely together.
3) Take a 1/4 inch thick cookie sheet and spread mixture on it.
4) Take... - 43.7575
Crunchy Mozzarella Sticks
Love cheese and like munching - this recipe of crunchy mozzarella sticks is for you. These easy cheese sticks can be ideal to serve for any friendly gathering. Side up the sticks with your favorite dip or sauce and celebrate any moment. - 109.489
Low Carb Cheese Stick
When you are on low carb diet and want to enjoy a cheese stick, what would you do? Now there is no need to crave for your favorite food as Kelly from Lowcarbcafe shows a super easy way of making low carb cheese stick. She is using just two ingredients and... - 114.907
Raw Onion And Bread Sticks
Foods like this raw onion rings and raw onion bread sticks should be a staple in every raw-foodies pantry. Unlike fresh onions, dehydrated onions are both mild and delicious. These raw onion rings are made crispy in the dehydrator are the perfect raw snack... - 107.455
Original Bread Sticks
Dissolve yeast in water.
Stir in Sourdough Starter; blend well.
Add 2 cups flour; mix well.
Let rise overnight or about 12 hours.
Stir down sponge.
Add sugar, 1/2 cup butter, and salt.
Add about 3 cups flour to form stiff dough.
Pour remaining flour onto... - 43.9783
Microwave Bacon Sticks
1. Make slices of bacon in half lengthwise and wrap each half around breadstick, spiral fashion.
2. Line 3 thicknesses of paper towel into a glass baking dish.
3. Place bacon sticks on top, cover with another paper towel to avoid spattering and cook on... - 27.0019
Parmesan Cheese Sticks
1) Preheat oven to 400 degree.
2) In a bowl, add biscuit mix and combine with 1/4 cup of melted butter, and the milk.
3) On a floured board, turn on the dough.
4) Roll out the dough to a rectangle of 8 x 12.
5) Cut the sheet in 24... - 35.9629
Cut each piece of buttered toast into 4 1-inch strips.
Mix together onions and parsley.
Sprinkle mixture over toast strips.
Top with 1 anchovy fillet on each toast stick; dot with butter.
Bake sticks at 375 Â°F just long enough to heat through. - 29.438
Crispy Marshmallow Sticks
Put butter and marshmallows in top part of double boiler.
Heat over boiling water until melted and blended, stirring frequently.
Add vanilla; beat.
Combine with cereal and chocolate pieces in large greased bowl.
Press into buttered pan (13 x 9 x 2... - 33.7744
This is a recipe made with cassava which is high in carbohydrate and it has low saturated fat, Cholesterol, and Sodium. High in Vitamin C and Manganese. It tastes great with tomato sauce. - 39.3577
Tempura Crab Sticks
1. Place a frying pan on oven and heat oil in it. Drop a little tempura batter in oil, and check if heated.
2. With the help of chopstick, dip crab stick in batter, coat evenly, and drop it in heated oil. Do not over crowd the pan.
3. Cook for about a... - 111.908
Crumbed Parsnip Sticks With Mustard Yogurt
The days are getting shorter and the evenings colder. These wonderfully crisp, crumbed parsnip sticks make a lovely ‘Fall Season’ snack or side dish. The tangy mustard yogurt dip is a perfect accompaniment serve with the parsnip sticks. - 52.6358
Sugared Almond Sticks
Love Almonds? This Sugared Almond sticks recipe is a wonderful way to enjoy these healthy nuts. A delicious anytime snack. Pack them for your kids lunch box or serve with tea…everyone would simply love it. - 46.6217
Crunchy Toast Sticks
1. Combine the cheese and cracker crumbs.
2. Blend butter and onion salt.
3. Preheat the oven to 400°F
4. Slice off the crusts from the toasted bread slices.
5. Cut each toast into 4 equal fingers.
6. Spread butter on both sides of the... - 37.8795
Super Bowl Sandwiches
Here is an awesome superbowl sandwich recipe to serve at your upcoming superbowl party. The chef here showcases instructions to make mouth watering sandwiches with heavy cream and veggies. Definitely a great crowd-pleasing dish and can easily be carried to... - 51.2963
Snappy Corn Sticks
1) Toast the corn sticks in a toaster as per the package directions.
2) In a cup, combine the butter or margarine and liquid red pepper seasoning, then apply over the toasted corn sticks.
3) Wrap the sticks in a foil and keep warm until serving... - 28.3696
Brown N Serve Salt Sticks
About 20 minutes before supper:
1. Place salt sticks on cookie sheet. Bake, along with Potlucks, in 375Â°F. oven for last 15 minutes, or until brown.
2. Then brush with melted butter and heap in roll basket for serving. - 19.3514
Wheat Germ Sticks
Blend honey, oil and milk.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Roll out on floured pastry board.
Cut into sticks 1 inch by 3 inches.
Bake at 325Â° F. for about 20 minutes or until light brown. - 30.8321
Toasted Bun Sticks
Preheat oven to 375Â°.
Split 6 frankfurter buns lengthwise.
Cut each bun half lengthwise (to make 24 sticks).
Place on baking sheet.
Brush each breadstick generously with Italian salad dressing, using about 1 1/2 teaspoons for each.
Bake at 375Â° till... - 23.5956
Cheese Bread Sticks
Prepare roll dough according to package directions; add cheese and poppy seed.
After dough has risen, divide in half.
On lightly floured surface, roll each half to 10x6 inch rectangle.
Cut each rectangle in twenty 6-inch-long sticks.
Place on greased cookie... - 31.0942
Apples On A Stick
Apples make some delicious snacks. This recipe will be totally enjoyed by the kids! Apples on a stick that are coated with caramel and chilled! This makes a great midday snack or even dessert if you choose. Ready only in minutes, no fuss over this one! - 108.474
Solar Toasted Pound Cake Sticks
1. Cut the pound cake into sticks.
2. Line up the pound cake in a solar cooker bowl, cover with lid and place it upon a reflector.
3. Check for a clear sun and a temperature around 63 degrees Farenheit.
4. Let it toast in the solar... - 78.3693
Caraway Salt Sticks
Blend dry ingredients with shortening, milk and vinegar; knead lightly.
Roll dough into 16 inch roll; divide into sixteen 1 inchballs.
Roll each ball into 6 inch stick.
Dip each stick into evaporated milk; coat with crumbs.
Place on greased cookie sheet.
Bake... - 35.9541
Double Corn Sticks
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Place a piece of Kitchen Parchment on 13-inch Round Baking Stone.
Unroll 8 of the corn bread twists but do not separate.
Place twists on paper and, using Dough and Pizza Roller, roll into a 7-inch square.
Sprinkle corn and cheese over... - 34.3972
Whole Wheat Bread Sticks
1. Sprinkle yeast onto warm water. Let set about 10 minutes.
2. Add remaining ingredients except egg white and mix well.
3. Divide dough into 12 balls. Roll each ball between hands to form a bread stick. If desired, pinch in half to form 24 short bread... - 35.9953
Peking Bread Sticks
Mix cheese and fish paste or flaked fish with soya sauce.
Spread evenly over the toast.
Sprinkle lemon juice and ground sesame seed powder.
Bake in a pre-heated oven (190Â°C - 375Â°F gas mark 5) for 10 minutes.
Cut into sticks.
Serve hot or cold with... - 38.7723
Cream shortening end 1 cup sugar together, add egg yolk, cinnamon and flour.
Spread 1/4 inch thick in a well greased 10x15 inch pan.
Add tablespoon sugar to beaten egg white and brush over top of dough.
Cover with thick layer of pecans and... - 40.1267
Cheese Bread Sticks
Prepare hot-roll dough using package directions; add cheese and poppy seed.
After dough rises, divide in half.
On lightly floured surface, roll each half to 10 x 6 inch rectangle, 1/2 inch thick.
Cut each in twenty 6-inch long sticks.
Place on greased baking... - 31.8768
Golden Corn Sticks
Stir thoroughly the flour, cornmeal, sugar, baking powder, soda, and salt.
Combine egg, sour cream, and oil.
Add to dry ingredients; stir just till blended.
Preheat corn-stick pans; grease generously.
Fill pans 2/3 full.
Bake at 400° for 15 to 20 minutes. - 31.6956
Walnut Coffee Cake Sticks
Cream together butter, sugar, milk, and cinnamon till light and fluffy.
Trim crusts from bread.
Cut loaf crosswise in 3 equal, large cubes.
Cut each cube in thirds, then in thirds again in opposite direction, making 9 sticks per cube.
Spread butter mixture on... - 33.7279
Nut Cinnamon Sticks
These mouth-wateringly delicious nut cinnamon sticks are crunchy with toasted Brazil nuts. Try out your own variations - they are all tasty! - 35.1108
Sesame Bread Sticks
Roll biscuits into 7 inch strips; brush with butter and roll in sesame seed.
Bake at 400 degrees for 10 minutes. - 17.7293
Prepare and cut dough as for Parker House Rolls.
Roll each piece of dough with the hand until about 8 inches long, keeping a uniform size and rounded ends.
Let rise and bake like Parker House Rolls. - 18.7287
Almond Butter Sticks
Cream butter and sugar thoroughly.
Mix eggs and flavoring.
Sift all dry ingredients together and add alternately with the liquid to the creamed mixture.
Force through a pastry tube or cookie press onto a cold ungreased cookie sheet.
Bake in a hot oven (400... - 39.5555
Hot Pepper Corn Sticks
Combine first 6 ingredients in a medium bowl; make a well in center of mixture.
Combine buttermilk, corn, oil, and egg; add to dry ingredients, stirring just until dry ingredients are moistened.
Place a cast-iron corn stick pan coated with cooking spray in a... - 37.6833
Lemon Glazed Date Sticks
1. Start heating oven to 325 Â°F.
2. Sift flour with baking powder and salt.
3. In large bowl, beat eggs well; gradually add sugar. Blend in melted butter and water. Stir in dates and nuts, then add flour mixture gradually, mixing thoroughly. Turn into 2... - 37.4727
1.Start by preheating the oven to 400F degrees
2.In a bowl, pour warm water and place the yeast, soften it properly
3.Now mix in salt and flour to the bowl, to make a soft dough
4.On a flavored canvas, place the dough, and let it stand... - 38.0479
Double Corn Sticks
About 20 minutes before supper:
1. Start heating oven to 450Â°F. Grease 2 corn-stick pans thoroughly with soft shortening.
2. In large bowl, combine cheese with biscuit mix, corn meal, sugar, milk, egg, thyme, and corn. With large spoon or fork, mix only... - 35.2936
Quick Pizza Sticks
1) Preheat oven to 425°F.
2) Lightly butter a large cookie baking pan with 1/2 tablespoon of butter.
3) Spread the dough greased baking pan, forming 12x9-inch rectangle.
4) Lightly brush dough with margarine.
5) In bowl, mix together... - 41.4564
Soft Bread Sticks
Dissolve yeast in lukewarm water.
Add 1 teaspoon honey.
In large bowl, mix oil or butter, 1 1/2 tablespoons honey, salt, and boiling water.
When lukewarm, add first beaten egg, then dissolved yeast.
Gradually stir in whole wheat flour, mixing well, but do not... - 44.6312
Savory Zucchini Sticks
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray baking sheet with cooking spray; set aside.
2. Combine bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese in shallow dish. Combine egg white and milk in another shallow dish; beat with fork until well blended.
3. Dip each zucchini wedge first... - 31.2131
Speedy Bread Sticks
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Cut each biscuit in half.
Roll into pencil shape, 4 to 6 inches long.
Place on greased cookie sheet; brush with beaten egg white.
Sprinkle with salt.
Bake 12 to 15 minutes until golden brown. - 30.5966
Remove crusts from bread and spread with mixture of orange concentrate and sugar.
Sprinkle with grated orange peel.
Cut each slice in 3 strips, place on cookie sheet and bake for 10 minutes at 350Â° F. - 23.4085
Snack Stick Recipes By Category