- » Snack Spice Cracker
Snack Spice Cracker Recipes
Enjoy our collection of snack spice cracker recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for snack spice cracker recipes.
Cinnamon Graham Crackers
Stir together whole wheat flour, all-purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
Cream together brown sugar and shortening till light.
Beat in honey and vanilla till fluffy.
Add flour mixture alternately with milk to creamed mixture, beating well... - 41.3069
Homemade Cheese Crackers - Only 4 Ingredients
Crispy, crunchy, salty and packed with amazing cheddar cheese flavor! Yep these homemade cheese crackers are pretty addictive and crazy easy.
They come together with only 4 simple ingredients that I'm pretty sure you have in your house right now (seriously... - 0
Want a homemade snack with a touch of Indian spice? Chef Manjula is making spinach crackers that are flavorful and delicious. Cumin is the spice that gives a nice taste and makes these crackers aromatic. As usual Manjula makes them very simply and easily and... - 128.976
1. Blend water and pancake mix to form a paste. Coarsely grate cheese (do not use the stuff in the green can). Mix cheese and paste together with hands. Add any spices you like such as cumin, garlic, chives or none at all. Do not use salt. Take about 1... - 29.4117
Whole Grain Crackers
Blend the two flours, the baking powder and spices together in a bowl.
Add the yogurt and margarine and mix into a smooth dough.
Cover the bowl and refrigerate 15 minutes.
Preheat the oven to 375°.
Roll the dough out to 1/8-inch thickness.
Cut out crackers... - 38.0494
Pumpkin Bread With Graham Cracker Crumbs
Generously grease a 9-cup microwave-safe ring mold; coat with graham cracker crumbs.
In medium mixing bowl, combine flour, sugar, pumpkin, water, shortening, eggs, baking soda, pumpkin pie spice and salt; beat until smooth.
Stir in nuts, raisins and orange... - 38.6356
Spicy Crunchy Flour Tortilla Crackers
Need a last-minute holiday appetizer recipe? Add a personal touch to your appetizers with Betty's spicy flour tortilla crackers. Easy to make and good to eat, these yummy tortilla crackers makes a perfect standby for occasions. Watch the video recipe and get... - 95.2681
Pop And Crunch Snack Mix
1. Put the margarine or butter in the small saucepan. Put the saucepan on a burner. Turn the burner to low. Heat till the margarine is melted. Turn off the burner. Remove the saucepan from the burner. Add apple pie spice. Stir with the wooden spoon to mix.
2.... - 24.3129
Turkey Cocktail Meatballs
Mix all of the ingredients together and roll into bite-sized balls.
Place meatballs on top of a broiler pan so any fat will fall through.
Bake at 375°F for about 15-20 minutes. - 25.724
1. In a bowl beat the egg whites until stiff and in a separate bowl the yolks slightly.
2. Put the corn, milk, salt and butter to yolks and mix properly.
3. Now add the crumbs, flour, baking powder and parsley and mix it.
4. Now fold the egg whites... - 43.2877
Super Moist Graham Streusel Cake
1) In a large bowl, beat the cake mix, oil, eggs and water together with the beater on low speed. As required, keep scraping the bowl till moistened.
2) Beat the mixture on medium speed for about 2 minutes.
3) Pour 2 1/3 cups of the batter into a... - 44.494
Cheesy Mexican Ranch Dip
Try this amazing mild Mexican Ranch Dip which is full of flavors but still not spicy. Good for serving the kids because of it mild taste, this dip is easy to make. Relish its bites with crackers, chips or other foods. - 121.176
Date No Bake Fruit Cake
1) Soak prunes in cold water and boil for 5 minutes.
2) Drain water and make small pieces from prunes.
3) Pit the dates and chop finely.
4) Soak apricots in boiling water for 3 minutes.
5) Drain water and slice into strips.
6) Soak raisins in... - 47.3561
Roasted Chile Paste (nam Phrik Pao)
This a favourite condiment as well as a flavour giving ingredient for soups, stir-fried dishes, noodles, rice, dipping sauces, and even as a salad dressing. The flavour is addictive and you will find yourself spreading it on a piece of toast or crackers. It... - 48.5862
Yogurt Cream Cheese
1. Chop fresh or dried fruits and add to yogurt.
2. Add spices or herbs as desired.
3. Add maple syrup or fruit syrup or honey to taste and mix well.
4. Use as spread for crackers or dip for snacks. - 35.4618
The widely known condiment of India is the chutney which is served with other dishes. Chutney contained different fruits, spices, sugar, and vinegar that are cooked and mashed together. The earlier traditions of making this condiment were done with the use of... - 41.3926