- » Smothered Stew Meat
Smothered Stew Meat Recipes
Enjoy our collection of smothered stew meat recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for smothered stew meat recipes.
Smothered Lamb Stew
1. Spray a nonstick Dutch oven with canola nonstick spray and set over medium-high heat. Add the lamb and cook, turning frequently, until browned, about 5 minutes. Transfer the lamb to a medium bowl and set aside.
2. Add the onion and garlic to the same Dutch... - 29.4857
You May Also Like!
Veal Smothered In Mushrooms
1. On a meat board, slice the veal into 8 equal strips
2. In a large mixing bowl, toss the veal with Kitchen Bouquet, salt, and marjoram until meat is well coated.
3. Use a medium skillet or Dutch oven.
4. Heat oil.
5. Add seasoned... - 42.5413
Dredge liver in flour.
Saute liver lightly on both sides.
Remove liver from pan.
Add remaining ingredients.
Arrange liver slices on top of vegetables.
Simmer 30 minutes. - 39.0523
Chicken Breasts Smothered In Tomatoes And Mozzarella
Pound chicken breasts between 2 pieces of plastic wrap to 1/4-inch thickness using flat side of meat mallet or rolling pin.
Heat 2 tablespoons oil in ovenproof skillet over medium heat.
Add chicken; cook about 3 1/2 minutes per side or until... - 34.8175
Beef And Vegetable Stew
Heat oil in a Dutch oven; saute onion until golden brown, stirring constantly.
Add meat and brown on all sides.
Add beef stock, tomato puree, bouquet garni, hot pepper, salt, and pepper; stir to blend.
Cover and simmer over low heat 2 hours, or until meat is... - 43.0405
Brown the meat in a little oil and remove from the pan.
Cook the onions until very soft, then sprinkle in the sugar and cook until it has caramelized and the onions are a good golden brown.
Stir in the garlic cloves, lime, cinnamon, cardamom, cloves and... - 46.7847