- » Smoothie With Yogurt
Smoothie With Yogurt Recipes
Enjoy our collection of smoothie with yogurt recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for smoothie with yogurt recipes.
This Apricot-Yogurt Smoothie is simply irresistible and mouth-watering beverage recipe. Try this easy to prepare smoothie recipe; I am sure you will love to share it with your loved ones. - 30.6234
Banana Yogurt Smoothie
1. Peel banana.
2. Place,banana, milk and yogurt in food processor or blender. Process for 20-30 seconds or until thick and smooth.
3. Pour into glass. Sprinkle with nutmeg. - 26.4194
Yogurt Berry Smoothie
1. In a jar take eggs, yogurt, berries, vanilla, ground cinnamon and coconut oil.
2. Blend for a few minutes to form smoothie.
3. Serve Berry smoothie with health granola bars and enjoy!
Instead of berries you can use any of your... - 110.713
Yogurt, Strawberry And Brazil Nut Smoothie
This smoothie is very rich in protein and at the same time has lots of carbs as well. This is a very good post work out drink that not only refreshes but also provides the right kind of nutrients to the body. - 0
Yogurt, Kale, Pear And Apple Smoothie
This smoothie is a combination of leafy greens and fruits. This is one of the best recipes to use leafy vegetables in the diet. The use of protein powder helps to increase the protein content thus making it a perfect smoothie of fitness enthusiasts. - 0
Berry Yogurt Smoothies
1. In a blender bowl, add the banana and the berries with the yogurt.
2. Blend for a few minutes until the mixture comes to the consistency of a smoothie.
3. Pour in a glass and serve. - 93.2357
Fruity Yogurt Smoothie
Nothing fancy here, just a great, refreshing smoothie for you to enjoy. Try it with the juices and fruits you have on hand and prefer; mixed frozen berries, peaches, mango juice to name a few! - 102.02
Your 3 wishes GRANTED! Make a Chobani yogurt smoothie, get dating advice, and watch Jenny the genie flex. - 90.0265
Pineapple, Mint And Yoghurt Smoothie
Along with providing proteins, this smoothie is also very refreshing due to the presence of mint leaves. It can be a very good start of the day. - 0
1. In a blender, drop strawberries, yogurt, blueberries, and spinach.
2. Add lemon and orange juice in it.
3. Throw honey and vanilla extract.
4. Pour milk, and blend until smooth.
5. Pour in glass and serve rainbow smoothie immediately. - 90.6343
1)On a chopping board peel the bananas and roughly cut them into pieces, peel and slice the pears and set aside.
2)In a food processor add bananas, pears, vanilla yogurt, orange and blueberry syrup and blend till... - 0
Four Healthy Smoothies
For a hot summer season, these smoothie recipes are wonderful. Try these healthy recipes for a great energy boost - 97.0109
Pineapple And Peaches Yogurt Smoothie
This is a smoothie that brings you all the goodness within a tall glass! Have this for breakfast and you exude the freshness that comes with it! See the video on how to make this fantastic smoothie! - 97.7408
Strawberry Yogurt Frost
Cut frozen block of strawberries in half.
Put milk, yogurt, water, strawberries, and vanilla into blender container.
Cover and process at LIQUEFY until smooth. - 29.8606
Jump Start Shots
Get your morning started off right by making a shake that is packed with protein and potassium by using the secret ingredient that is growing in popularity, Greek Yogurt. - 0
Orange Yogurt Smoothie
A delightful blend of orange banana and low fat yogurt - this smoothie is the perfect breakfast smoothie for carb-metabolic types. It is packed goodness of nutrients and will keep your energy high till lunch. - 106.26
Fruity Soy Yogurt Smoothie
If you're after something delicious and nutritious for breakfast or in need of a mid-afternoon snack, this creamy berry, cherry banana soy smoothie will fill you up and keep you going until lunchtime. This is dairy free and gluten free, but it is an instant... - 110.85
Very Berry Yogurt Smoothie
June has for breakfast a yogurt smoothie with all the berries mixed up! A dash of protein and voila its all done! See the video for more! - 47.8972
Avocado Yogurt Smoothie
1. To a blender add all ingredients except garnish, cover and process until smooth.
2. Garnish with fresh mint, if desired. - 38.4457
Pineapple Yogurt Cooler
1. Using a covered blender, combine pineapple, vanilla and yogurt and ice cubes to a smooth mixture.
2. Serve in tall glasses. - 28.7674
Fruity Yogurt Drink
Easy to make beverage, great to offer on a hot summer day. Rich in antioxidants from blackberries and pomegranate, this one will surely boost your immunity. - 0
Strawberry Yogurt Frost
1) Into a blender, add the strawberries, milk powder, yogurt, water, equal and the vanilla
2) Blend till smooth
3) Pour into tall glasses and garnish with a strawberry and mint - 34.6239
Mango Banana Shake With Yogurt
Can you imagine yourself sitting under the shade of a tree on a hot sultry day sipping a glass of chilled mango shake? It’s pure bliss! Paradise in a glass! Antioxidant, fiber-rich, sweet and juicy mango, considered the ‘king of fruits’, is the most... - 104.759
Orange Yogurt Drink
Place all ingredients in blender container.
Cover and blend on high speed 10 seconds. - 26.3624
Chilled Mango Lassi
Looking for a refreshing beverage which can wash down hot, spicy food? Try this Chilled mango lassi, which is a chilled yoghurt drink flavoured with mango. This is ideal to have during hot Summer months but can definitely be relished all year round. - 101.447