- » Smooth Vegetarian Sandwich
Smooth Vegetarian Sandwich Recipes
Enjoy our collection of smooth vegetarian sandwich recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for smooth vegetarian sandwich recipes.
Ice Cream And An Ice Cream Sandwich
An adaptation of the fantastic Chocolate Mousse recipe from the messy chef, I try out 4 different flavors, and on a whim test it out as an ice cream sandwich with the Honey (cinnamon) Cookies. An adaptation of a recipe from comfybelly. Like all of my recipes,... - 119.765
Vegetarian Chickpea Pitas
1) In a small mixing bowl, add the dill, tahini, sour cream, and half-and-half. Mix well.
2) Keep stirring until the mix is smooth and creamy.
3) To this, add chickpeas and feta cheese. Mix well.
4) Now, with a knife, cut each pita into half crosswise.... - 43.8806
Turkey Divan Sandwich
Turkey Divan Sandwich has a sole taste. The turkey and English muffin gives the Turkey Divan Sandwich a mouth-watering taste. Turkey Divan Sandwich is inspired by restaurants globally. Must catch it. - 27.0377
Open Faced Chicken Sandwiches
Open Faced Chicken Sandwiches is loved by many across the world. Open Faced Chicken Sandwiches gets its desired taste from chicken mixed with cheese and milk. Open Faced Chicken Sandwiches is inspired by many food joints across the globe. - 39.2178
Peanut Butter Sandwiches
1) Preheat the oven to the desired temperature of 350Â°.
2) Mix together flour, baking soda, salt and milk powder.
3) Put aside.
4) To the work bowl of the food processor(use metal blade)add peanuts.
5) Blend until smooth.
6) Switch off the... - 44.3336
Rolled Asparagus Sandwiches
1) Blend the cream cheese, butter, salad dressing, nutmeg and ginger with a fork until smooth.
2) Trim off the bread crusts, and spread with the cheese mixture leaving a gap of 1 cm from 1 edge.
3) Drain and gently dry the asparagus with a paper... - 40.2978
Eggless Mayonnaise - Vegetarian
Those who are particular about the mayonnaise they use, should surely check this out. Chef Bhavna gives the recipe to make eggless mayonnaise. This is a multi purpose mayonnaise and you can use it as a ranch or dip. You can refrigerate it and use within 5... - 107.727
Bacon And Tomato Sandwich
Cook bacon until crisp; pour off drippings.
Stir soup into skillet.
Add milk, lemon juice, and pepper; blend until smooth.
Heat slowly; stir often.
Meanwhile, make open face sandwiches by placing tomato and bacon on toast; pour hot sauce over. - 29.9719
Pineapple-cheese Open-faced Sandwiches
1. Place cottage cheese and lemon juice in a blender or food processor and process until smooth.
2. Combine smooth cottage cheese with raisins and pineapple.
3. Spread cottage cheese mixture on 4 slices of whole-grain bread. - 30.5577
Potted Salmon Sandwiches
Pick over salmon, discarding any coarse bones and dark skin; mash with a fork.
Add all remaining ingredients except bread and cucumber, mix well to form a smooth paste.
Spread each slice of bread with salmon, cover half the slices with cucumber, and top with... - 31.4712
Avocado Cucumber Party Sandwiches
Position knife blade in food processor bowl; add first 6 ingredients.
Process until smooth; set aside.
Beat cream cheese and mayonnaise at medium speed of an electric mixer until smooth.
Press shredded cucumber and onion between paper towels.
Add cucumber and... - 41.3648
Cucumber Tea Sandwiches
Place the cucumber slices in a colander set in the sink.
Pour the vinegar and 2 teaspoons of the salt over them.
Drain for at least 20 minutes, then remove the cucumber slices from the colander and pat dry.
In the bowl of a food processor fitted with the... - 48.309
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Place garlic cloves in a small baking pan. Roast for 35 minutes or until garlic is very soft. Squeeze garlic cloves at one end to press out softened garlic.
3. Combine roasted garlic with beans, basil or parsley-basil... - 39.2698
Pepper And Egg Sandwiches
1. In a 1 2-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, combine oil, onions, and peppers, and cook, stirring, until liquid is evaporated and vegetables are tender, about 6 minutes. Reduce heat to medium.
2. In a medium bowl, beat together eggs, 1/4 cup... - 35.0444
Raw Apple And Flax Seeds Sandwich Bread
A unique bread made using apples this is a sure thing for people with wheat allergy and who love to eat sandwiches. It is not as difficult as it may sound, just watch the video to get a better understanding of the recipe. - 88.8964
Whole-grain Veggie Sandwiches
1. Place cottage cheese and yogurt in a blender or food processor and process until smooth.
2. Combine cottage cheese-yogurt mixture, carrot, green pepper, celery, and scallion.
3. Combine mustard with horseradish. Cut rolls in half lengthwise. Spread... - 42.7642
These cheesy sandwich wedges offer a new dimension to plain ol’ grilled cheese sandwiches! - 27.6249
Indian Spinach Tikkas
These spinach tikkas are a perfect balance between health and taste. These are crunchy and delicious spinach cakes with roasted almonds and potato. Spinach tikkas serve as a wonderful appetizer with tomato ketchup or salsa or they can also be used in... - 105.86
Ketchup From Scratch
Preparing Ketchup from scratch need not be difficult as seen in this video. - 102.228
White Candy Brownies
White chocolate candies ring the edge of this incredibly delicious, showstopping finale! You're sure to get a smooch from anyone who tries it! - 36.582
Dooley's Second Favorite Sandwich The Doozie
Spread a slice of white bread with a generous amount of smooth peanut butter.
Sprinkle the peanut butter liberally with Cheerios.
Fold the sandwich in half and jump on your bike and go. - 25.4992
Roasted Red Pepper Sandwiches With Basil Spread
To make the basil spread: Drain the tofu and place between double layers of paper towel in a colander over a bowl.
Place a small plate on the tofu and then place a 1-pound can on the plate.
Let stand for 30 minutes.
In a food processor or blender, process the... - 41.3338
Tofu Carrot Sandwiches
1. Bring a medium-size saucepan of water to a boil. Add the carrots and cook about 15 minutes, or until tender; drain and set aside to cool.
2. Combine the carrots, tofu, oil, mustard, garlic, salt and pepper in a food processor or blender, and process until... - 32.73
Low Calorie Toast Sandwich
To prepare the filling
1. mix moong sprouts, carrot, capsicum, garam masala powder, lime juice and salt.
2. Mix wheat flour, bajra flour, cumin powder, black pepper powder, salt, soda bi carb, ginger chilli paste, turmeric powder and water. Mix well.
3. Boil... - 42.4724
Toasted Sandwich With Soy Cheese And Coleslaw
How about a healthy coleslaw and cheese sandwich for lunch? Here is a video recipe showing you how to make a healthy coleslaw salad. The “cheese” in this recipe is made with soy and a vegetable oil based spread. A simple recipe that’s healthy too! - 120.409
1. Combine beans, garlic, chiles or green pepper, onion, mustard, vinegar, parsley, and cayenne pepper in a blender or food processor. Process until smooth.
2. Refrigerate for 2 hours.
3. Cut rolls in half lengthwise and spread bean mixture on one half of... - 38.7881
Traditional Coquille St Jacques
In round baking dish, pour wine over scallops.
Heat, covered with plastic wrap, at medium 5 to 6 minutes, or until scallops are tender; stir once.
Drain liquid and reserve 1/4 cup; let scallops stand, covered.
In medium glass bowl, heat butter and onion at... - 50.9228
Walnut Pâté With Basil
Walnut Pesto Pate is a delicious vegan raw food recipe which comes in handy for making a variety of raw food dishes. Make a sandwich or dehydrate the rest, its yummy in all form. Chef Joy has more than 2 recipes using walnut pesto., check out the video for... - 137.015
Homemade Tomato Sauce
A quick and easy homemade tomato sauce can create splendor to your dinner table. Whatever dish you cook, add this special homemade tomato sauce as a side dish and just watch the expressions of your family members or guests. They might even go more for the... - 148.76
Jan Karon's Banana And Peanut Butter Sandwiches
In a small bowl mash the banana with the lemon juice.
Add the peanut butter and mix until smooth.
Divide the mixture up between 3 sandwiches, adding miniature chocolate chips or marsh-mallows if desired.
Cut each sandwich in half or into 4 triangles. - 30.5335
Cheese Olive Raisin Sandwiches
Mix cheese and dressing until smooth.
Add olives and raisins.
Spread on 8 bread slices.
Top with remaining slices. - 29.4227
Individual Sandwich Loaves
1. Prepare a smooth mixture of parsley, egg and mayonnaise and spread on 4 of the bread slices. Spread deviled ham on rest of the 4 slices and stack the slices alternatively.
2. Discard the crusts and halve the stacks to make 4 small loaves.
3. Cream... - 37.9913
Peanutty California Sandwich
1) In a small bowl, mix the cheese and peanut butter together.
2) Spread the mixture over a slice toast, sprinkle with the raisins, then cover with the sprouts and the other slice toast.
3) Serve immediately on a serving plate. - 30.771
Guacamole Mexican Sandwich Spread
1. Roughly chop tomatoes and onions
2. Peel and slice the avocado.
3. In a food processor jar or liquidizer jar, combine tomatoes, onion, avocado and seasonings.
4. Pulse into a smooth paste.
5. Spoon into a sterilized jar and refrigerate.... - 32.3197
1. Grease 2 18 cm/7 in sandwich tins, line the bases with circles of greaseproof paper and grease the paper.
2. Blend the dried egg and 60 ml/4 tbls of the water together to a smooth cream. Stir in the remaining water.
3. Cream the butter or margarine and the... - 28.8084
Fried Open Sandwich With Cheese
1. Butter the bread slices.
2. Mix together in a bowl cheese, remaining butter, coriander, onion, garlic, mustard, pepper, cream or top milk and beaten egg. Beat well and make a smooth spread.
3. Spread the mixture thick on each slice of bread.
4. Heat enough... - 31.8197
Tricolor Frosted Sandwich Loaf
For Vegetable Curry
1. Heat Oil in a heavy pan.
2. Fry onions and green chilies, when brown add ginger garlic paste and stir
3. Add Vegetables for 1 minute
4. Add Potaoes, salt, chili powder, and garam masala, mix well.
5. Remove from flame and cool the... - 0
Luncheon Or Sandwich Rolls
1. Preheat oven to hot.
2. Sieve in flour with baking powder and salt. Cut in shortening and add milk. Using a spoon, mix the mixture to form a dough smooth enough to be rolled out easily on a floured board.
3. Transfer dough to a... - 37.4041