- » Smooth Vegetarian Sandwich
Smooth Vegetarian Sandwich Recipes
Enjoy our collection of smooth vegetarian sandwich recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for smooth vegetarian sandwich recipes.
Ice Cream And An Ice Cream Sandwich
An adaptation of the fantastic Chocolate Mousse recipe from the messy chef, I try out 4 different flavors, and on a whim test it out as an ice cream sandwich with the Honey (cinnamon) Cookies. An adaptation of a recipe from comfybelly. Like all of my recipes,... - 119.285
You May Also Like!
Vegetarian Chickpea Pitas
1) In a small mixing bowl, add the dill, tahini, sour cream, and half-and-half. Mix well.
2) Keep stirring until the mix is smooth and creamy.
3) To this, add chickpeas and feta cheese. Mix well.
4) Now, with a knife, cut each pita into half crosswise.... - 44.2201
Turkey Divan Sandwich
Turkey Divan Sandwich has a sole taste. The turkey and English muffin gives the Turkey Divan Sandwich a mouth-watering taste. Turkey Divan Sandwich is inspired by restaurants globally. Must catch it. - 29.0923
Bacon And Tomato Sandwich
Cook bacon until crisp; pour off drippings.
Stir soup into skillet.
Add milk, lemon juice, and pepper; blend until smooth.
Heat slowly; stir often.
Meanwhile, make open face sandwiches by placing tomato and bacon on toast; pour hot sauce over. - 31.9334
Open Faced Chicken Sandwiches
Open Faced Chicken Sandwiches is loved by many across the world. Open Faced Chicken Sandwiches gets its desired taste from chicken mixed with cheese and milk. Open Faced Chicken Sandwiches is inspired by many food joints across the globe. - 41.3982
Potted Salmon Sandwiches
Pick over salmon, discarding any coarse bones and dark skin; mash with a fork.
Add all remaining ingredients except bread and cucumber, mix well to form a smooth paste.
Spread each slice of bread with salmon, cover half the slices with cucumber, and top with... - 32.9788
Peanut Butter Sandwiches
1) Preheat the oven to the desired temperature of 350Â°.
2) Mix together flour, baking soda, salt and milk powder.
3) Put aside.
4) To the work bowl of the food processor(use metal blade)add peanuts.
5) Blend until smooth.
6) Switch off the... - 45.9274
Cucumber Tea Sandwiches
Place the cucumber slices in a colander set in the sink.
Pour the vinegar and 2 teaspoons of the salt over them.
Drain for at least 20 minutes, then remove the cucumber slices from the colander and pat dry.
In the bowl of a food processor fitted with the... - 48.1177
Eggless Mayonnaise - Vegetarian
Those who are particular about the mayonnaise they use, should surely check this out. Chef Bhavna gives the recipe to make eggless mayonnaise. This is a multi purpose mayonnaise and you can use it as a ranch or dip. You can refrigerate it and use within 5... - 96.6708
Whole-grain Veggie Sandwiches
1. Place cottage cheese and yogurt in a blender or food processor and process until smooth.
2. Combine cottage cheese-yogurt mixture, carrot, green pepper, celery, and scallion.
3. Combine mustard with horseradish. Cut rolls in half lengthwise. Spread... - 42.1547