- » Smooth Jewish Cake
Smooth Jewish Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of smooth jewish cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for smooth jewish cake recipes.
Jewish Coffee Cake
A moist sour cream coffee cake. This is a great recipe from an old friend. - 43.6718
You May Also Like!
Yuletide Chocola Te Log
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Grease a 11X7-inch Swiss Roll tin. Line it with a greased non-stick parchment paper. Let the paper come upto 1/2 inch above the edges.
3) Into a bowl, sift the flour and cocoa. Add in the butter, sugar... - 46.0218
Bring the milk to the boil, remove the pan from the heat and add the butter, sugar and salt.
Stir until the butter has melted.
Pour the milk mixture into a bowl and cool until lukewarm then stir in the yeast and leave for 10 minutes until frothy.
Eeat the egg... - 38.1085
Rosh Hashanah Honey Cake
This heavenly, rich and velvety chocolate honey cake is a perfect ending to a Rosh Hashanah dinner as the honey used in it symbolizes hope for a sweet year ahead. This Bundt honey cake is glazed with chocolate and sprinkled with sea salt making it perfect for... - 52.876
Yeasted Raspberry Coffee Cake
Using my extra rich Yeasted Sweet Dough recipe, I show you a trick I learned while baking for the Washington State Jewish Historical Society's Cookbook launch. A circle of dough is rolled into a jam-raisin-cinnamon-sugar bliss-filled crescent. Yum! - 118.213
Chocolate Honey Cake
So, let's get one thing straight - I don't have a Jewish mother or grandmother. As a convert, I lack the fond memory of hating honey cake. Very soon after opening the bakery, I realize that I'm required to not only bake hundreds of pounds of honey cake, but... - 128.58
Combine cottage cheese, 1/2 teaspoon salt and sugar; beat in 1 egg.
Mix flour and remaining salt; beat in 1 cup cold water and remaining eggs.
Batter should be smooth and thin.
Brush hot skillet lightly with shortening; pour in just enough batter to cover... - 37.7834
Challah Egg Bread
1. Add yeast, sugar and 1/4 cup lukewarm water. Mix well.
2. Let it stand for 5 minutes.
3. Preheat oven at 375° F.
4. In a bowl, sift flour. Add salt.
5. Make a hole in the center. Break eggs into it.
6. Add oil, remaining water and... - 47.2572
1. Preheat oven at 400° F.
2. In a bowl, mix yeast with water to soften it.
3. Scald milk.
4. Add butter, sugar and salt. Keep it aside till it is lukewarm.
5. Add yeast, eggs and flour.
6. Knead to make smooth dough.
7. Grease a bowl... - 44.5299
1) In a bowl, mix together the cottage cheese, salt and sugar
2) Add in 1 egg and beat well using an electric mixer
3) Tip in the flour, remaining slat and beat in 1 cup of cold water and the eggs to make a smooth and thin batter
4) Lightly coat a... - 40.4499