- » Smooth Jewish
Smooth Jewish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of smooth jewish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for smooth jewish recipes.
Jewish Coffee Cake
A moist sour cream coffee cake. This is a great recipe from an old friend. - 43.6718
Matzo Ball Soup
Passover, the most widely observed Jewish holiday, commemorates the exodus of Jews from Egypt. It falls on the first full moon of early spring, and the first evening is celebrated with a Seder, a ceremonial meal at which chicken soup with matzo balls is... - 40.9191
You May Also Like!
Creamy Artichoke And White Bean Dip
This is a healthy dip with a little healthy fat and lots of fiber. See this excellent video that shares an artichoke and white bean dip recipe made with a few simple ingredients. A tasty and quick recipe you can make at home. Serve this fabulous dip with... - 130.759
My sister likes this Jewish Bread recipe. This Jewish Bread recipe was given to her by one of her friends. Whenever there is a party in our house, she prepares this bread. All the guests like this bread very much and thank her for preparing it. Which makes... - 39.935
Jewish Egg Braid
Dissolve yeast in warm water in large bowl.
Stir in sugar, salt, 1 egg, 1 tablespoon oil and 1 1/4 cups of the flour.
Beat until smooth.
Stir in enough remaining flour to make dough easy to handle.
Turn dough onto lightly floured surface; knead until smooth... - 39.0196
Bring the milk to the boil, remove the pan from the heat and add the butter, sugar and salt.
Stir until the butter has melted.
Pour the milk mixture into a bowl and cool until lukewarm then stir in the yeast and leave for 10 minutes until frothy.
Eeat the egg... - 38.1085
1. Make the batter by beating the salt and flour into the eggs until smooth, and then whisking in the milk and vanilla.
2. Lightly grease a 6-inch nonstick skillet with butter and heat the pan over medium-low heat. Pour in only enough batter to make a very... - 36.6193
1) Preheat oven to 375°F.
2) In large bowl, add 1 1/4 cups powdered sugar and 1 cup butter. Beat until light and fluffy. 3) Mix 1 teaspoon vanilla and egg. Mix well.
4) Add flour, baking soda and cream of tartar. Combine together.
5)... - 48.8055
Yuletide Chocola Te Log
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Grease a 11X7-inch Swiss Roll tin. Line it with a greased non-stick parchment paper. Let the paper come upto 1/2 inch above the edges.
3) Into a bowl, sift the flour and cocoa. Add in the butter, sugar... - 46.0218
1. Sift the flour and salt into a bowl. Soften the yeast in 1/3 of the potato water and stir into the flour.
2. Add the honey and oil to the remaining potato water and stir into the flour mixture. Add the eggs and beat to form a dough.
3. Turn onto a lightly... - 39.8604
Israeli Cheese Blintzes
Mix flour or matzo meal and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Combine milk and 2 eggs; gradually add to flour, beating till smooth.
Pour about 2 tablespoons batter into hot, lightly greased 6-inch skillet; quickly swirl pan to spread batter evenly.
Cook over medium heat... - 47.503
Smooth Jewish Recipes By Category