- » Smooth Indian Cookies
Smooth Indian Cookies Recipes
Enjoy our collection of smooth indian cookies recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for smooth indian cookies recipes.
Fry separately the grated carrot and grated coconut without using oil and Ghee.
Boil the milk with sugar until later dissolves. Keep stirring.
Mix the fried carrot and coconut and again stir. It should become thick.
When it is cooked well, add the... - 40.1574
1. In a bowl, take butter and sugar powder and beat well in one direction.
2. When it becomes soft and creamy, add essence and fruit mix.
3. Now, Gradually add self raising powder to make like chappathi dough.
4. Take a small lemon size dough, flatten it and... - 35.4137
Sift the flour, baking powder, cardamom powder. Mix the butter and sugar and beat together till the color turns lighter and it looks creamy.Add vanilla essence, mix in the sifted flour. Knead into a dough. Cover with plastic wrap and leave for a while.Preheat... - 29.1628
You May Also Like!
Rose Cookies has a delicious taste. Rose Cookies gets its taste from maida mixed with coconut and sugar. Rose Cookies is inspired by many bakeries worldwide. - 38.7497
Nankhatai - Eggless Almond Cookie
All those who are looking for the recipe of Indian cookies, then do try out these almond cookie. They are also called naankhatai in India. They are so yummy and easy to bake. Your guests will enjoy it. So don't forget to check out the video. - 94.7109
Pumpkin Walnut Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In a medium bowl, beat butter and brown sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until creamy. Beat in com syrup, egg, and vanilla, then blend in pumpkin.
2. Mix together flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice, baking powder, and... - 38.6839
Indian Flat Bread
Mix all ingredients except milk, Ghee and poppy seed.
Stir in enough milk to make a soft dough.
Turn dough onto lightly floured surface; knead until smooth, about 5 minutes.
Place in greased bowl; turn greased side up.
Cover; let rest in warm place 3... - 42.3077
Pizza Indian Style
Many Indians like their food to taste Indian and those who have not yet tried their Pizza yet can now do happily. We have Chef Manjula who is making pizza in Indian style. Her instructions are simple to follow as she gets into every detail for us to get a... - 126.118
Milk Chocolate Florentine Cookies
In medium saucepan, melt butter; remove from heat.
Stir in oats, sugar, flour, corn syrup, milk, vanilla and salt; mix well.
Drop by level teaspoonfuls, about 3 inches apart, onto foil-lined baking sheets.
With rubber spatula, spread thinly.
Bake in preheated... - 40.9747
Delicious salted biscuits. At least you don't have to worry too much about your calories when biting into a couple of these Salted Biscuits. Try this wonderful Salted Biscuit recipe for yourself! I am sure you will love it! - 42.8065
Are you diabetic and looking for Bran Biscuit Recipe? Then this is a perfect recipe for you. This is a diabetic friendly recipe. This biscuit is not only delicious but also very nutritious . You must try this bran biscuits recipe. - 42.0236
Sarasiya Khaja - Fried Flaky Biscuits
1. In a bowl, add the flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, black pepper, white chili powder and turmeric powder. Mix well and set aside.
2. Slowly pour in 1/2 cup of warm water to make the dough. Make sure the dough is not too hard or too... - 125.736
Smooth Indian Cookies Recipes By Category
Smooth Indian Cookies Dish: