- » Smooth Fusion Sandwich
Smooth Fusion Sandwich Recipes
Enjoy our collection of smooth fusion sandwich recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for smooth fusion sandwich recipes.
Potato Hot Dog Sandwich
Very Hot Dog - hmmmm yummmm very tasty, delicious and spicy treat for all vegetarians. Good to cook something on lazy weekends or when you are tempted to eat something different apart from regular dal and roti. Very filling, very healthy and a perfect for... - 119.814
Walnut Pâté With Basil
Walnut Pesto Pate is a delicious vegan raw food recipe which comes in handy for making a variety of raw food dishes. Make a sandwich or dehydrate the rest, its yummy in all form. Chef Joy has more than 2 recipes using walnut pesto., check out the video for... - 112.92
Hummus With An Indian Twist
This great tasting, versatile dip is easy to make. It can be served with pita/tandoori bread as an appetizer, can be used as a dressing for a simple cucumber and tomato salad, can be used as a topping on Crostini, or used as a spread for sandwiches and Katti... - 41.0535
Caprisian Sandwich For My Niece Suchiben & Her Family
Start your day with Italian Caprisian Sandwich and follow with Tomato soup for lunch. Bale Dave prepares this sandwich specialty from Italy and is made using basil, mozzarella cheese and tomato and also 3 colors of Italian flag. There was no better way to... - 75.7655
Cedar Planked Meatloaf Burger (sandwich)
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine white onion, garlic, salt, Worcestershire sauce, black pepper, tomatoes, sausage, hamburger, eggs, breadcrumb, and parsley. Mix well.
2. Pop it in refrigerator for an hour.
3. Roll mixture into patties, bigger... - 103.832
Walnut Cream Sandwdch
1. To make the cream cheese spread, in a mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese with a fork or wire whisk until it is smooth.
2. Peel and slice the avocado.
3. Using a butter knife spread the cream cheese on one side of both the bread slices.... - 42.1147
Blueberry Cornmeal Flapjacks
In a large bowl, combine the flour, cornmeal, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
In a medium bowl, whisk together the egg, egg white, buttermilk, and oil.
Stir into the flour mixture just until smooth; do not over-mix.
Fold in the... - 50.9848
Dorayaki (japanese Red Bean Pancake)
Dorayaki is Japanese confection. It is a pancake sandwich with Anko (sweet Azuki red bean paste).
In this recipe, I will also show you how to make Dorayaki with nutella and banana. It was amazingly delicious. - 98.3719
Tahini Miso Spread
1. In a mixing bowl, combine the tahini paste with the miso and use a fork to whisk into a smooth paste.
1. Serve this as a dip with pita bread, crackers or vegetable sticks.
2. You can also use it as a spread for sandwiches instead of... - 28.3954
1) Into the blender add in the tofu, cider vinegar, yogurt, lemon juice, tamari, oil, dry mustard and garlic
2) Blend the ingredients till smooth
3) Store the mayonnaise into a tight fitting glass jar
4) Place in the refrigerator
5) Serve with... - 41.0793
Sift flour and sugar into medium bowl; rub in butter with fingertips.
Make well in centre of ingredients, add almost all the milk at once.
Using a knife, "cut" the milk through the flour mixture to mix to a soft, sticky dough.
Add remaining milk only... - 32.0584
Fresh Coriander And Ginger Chutney
1. In a shallow heatproof dish, tip in the olive oil
2. Microwave on HIGH for 1 minute
3. Add the onions, garlic and ginger
4. Cover with a cling film
5. Microwave on HIGH again for 6 minutes, Stir halfway through the cooking process
6. Prepare... - 45.2782
How To Make Moong-dal Fritters For Falafel
Deep-fried fritters have always been irresistible. The moon dal fritters are no exception. How often you like to snack on something, but somehow failed to find the right combo. Bhal Dave's moon dal fritters are the perfect answer. Bhal Dave explains each... - 74.2078