- » Smoky Rub
Smoky Rub Recipes
Enjoy our collection of smoky rub recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for smoky rub recipes.
Pan Fried Catfish With Mr Joe's Tomato Gravy And Smoky Bacon
1. In a small mixing bowl, combine paprika, cayenne, dried thyme leaves, salt and black pepper.
2. Rub 2 or 3 teaspoons of this spice rub on both sides of each catfish fillet. Keep aside for 20 minutes.
Preheat the oven to 450°F.
3. In... - 45.1598
Smoky German Fondue
Rub inside of fondue pot with cut side of onion.
Pour ale in fondue pot and warm over medium heat until bubbly.
Turn heat to low and gradually stir in cheeses.
Continue to heat until cheese melts.
In a small bowl blend cornstarch with... - 39.9184
Smoky Barbecued Chicken
1. MARINATE THE CHICKEN: In a bowl, combine the vinegar, mustard, honey, garlic, shallots, salt and pepper. Slowly whisk in the olive oil. Put the chickens in a 2-gallon resealable plastic bag and pour in the marinade. Seal and turn to thoroughly coat the... - 35.3949
Swordfish Steaks With Smoky Tomato Ketchup
1. prepare the swordfish: Arrange the swordfish in a shallow dish and season with salt and pepper. Rub the garlic onto both sides of the steaks, then drizzle the lemon juice and olive oil over the fish. Cover and refrigerate for up to 1 hour,
2. make the... - 32.1288
Jackie Koh's Smoky Korean Meatballs
1. For meatball, in a large mixing bowl, add beef, pork, onion, garlic, ginger, chili paste, soy sauce, sugar, pear juice, mirin, sesame oil, sesame seeds, chili powder, and black pepper. Mix well.
2. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap, and pop it... - 98.72
Dry Rub Bbq Ribs
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Clean and pat the pork ribs completely dry using a kitchen towel.
2. In a bowl, put goya sazon, smoky paprika, black pepper, onion powder, sugar and salt. Combine altogether.
3. Sprinkle some dry rub on... - 0
Big Ron's Rub Rib Fajita Test Part 2
I got some "Big Ron's Rub" and tried it out on some Beef, Pork Ribs & Fajitas. The end results are interesting. Enjoy the Flick. Please do watch the Big Ron's Rub Rib Fajita Test Part 1 to know more in detials. - 106.896
Big Ron's Rub Rib Fajita Test Part 1
I got some "Big Ron's Rub" and tried it out on some Beef, Pork Ribs & Fajitas. The end results are interesting. Enjoy the Flick. Please do watch the Big Ron's Rub Rib Fajita Test Part 2 to get a complete recipe. - 106.948
Grilled Beer Marinated Chicken
Throwing a bbq party for your family! Then have this on your menu list, of some moist and tender pieces of chicken! Watch Ken show you how to get these going in this video! - 112.457
Memphis Style Bbq Ribs
This is a recipe that will be used over and over again when smoking ribs. A sweet and smoky rub gives these ribs a 5 star flavor. - 60.4844
Grilled Chicken With Fresh Peach & Apple Chutney
1. For grilled chicken, take out the back portion of the chicken breast leaving behind the pulley bones.
2. Preheat oven to 350-375 degree.
3. For grilled chicken, season chicken either with salt and pepper or use any kind of rub like... - 119.17
Low Carb Bbq Bake
This delicious casserole recipe is a quick and easy treat that is also budget friendly. Made with ground beef, cheese, ketchup and rib rub, Low Carb BBQ Bake has a smoky flavor and tastes like you made it on the grill. - 110.234
Tandoori pomfret is a tandoori preparation of pomfret in an indian way. Originally cooked in the tandoor, the tandoori pomfret recipe is a spicy and smoky fish recipe that can be served with rice or naans. Rubbed with spices and lemon juice and marinated with... - 44.3401
Father Day Bbq
1. Prepare the weber smoky mountain and the kamado.
2. Season the pork baby back ribs with bbq rub.
3. Clean, shell and devein the shrimps, season half with Cajun seasoning and skewer them on a wooden skewer.
4. The other half, wrap them with... - 91.2075
This is a Hawaiian pulled pork aka Kalua pork. I looked at several recipes and methods and decided to combine them and came up with this. I really wanted to use banana leaves but couldn't find them on such short notice. It turned out really good, not much of... - 111.16
Deviled Cheese Fondue
Rub inside of fondue pot with cut garlic clove.
Add milk and heat until bubbly.
Toss cheese in flour; add to milk.
Stir constantly over low heat until cheese melts and mixture is thick and smooth.
Stir in Worcestershire sauce, horseradish and mustard.
Serve... - 40.3427
Grill Mates Pork Ribs Memphis Style
Got the summers set in, then it’s the perfect time to get the fire burning! Try grilling a nice rack of pork ribs to have your weekend set! See this video for more! - 119.076
Quick Peppercorn Beef Sirloin
When you don't have much time in hand, but still want to serve something delicious for dinner - then here is the perfect recipe to try with. It takes just 15-20 minutes to pep up the sirloin steak by adding peppercorns in liberal quantity. The simple mushroom... - 96.4321
Grilling Picanha At Home
How about some delicious homemade picanha? See this outstanding video that shares this incredible Brazilian recipe. Look at this impressive video which is step wise, informative and interesting to watch. Surprise your friends with this homemade picanha,... - 115.875
Barbecued Beef Babyback Rib
Meaty portions of the baby back ribs, marinated with the choice of barbecue sauce and some rubs! The chef showcases hot to get these ribs done to perfection with all the flavors sealed in and the meat intact with the juices. Watch the video for more! - 100.301
Smoked Turkey Legs & Cabbage
1. Start the smoker with pecan woods, temperature should be 250 degree.
2. Inject the turkey legs with the marinade, and season it with the rub, keep it aside.
3. Core the cabbage head with a paring knife also cut the base so that the cabbage... - 100.596
Lemon Pickle In Oil
Yummy homemade Lemon Pickle In Oil is another thing all together. Surprise your guest and you family with your homemade Lemon Pickle In Oil which compliments any meal. I am sure they would not have tasted anything like it! - 43.7018
Rancho Corn Salsa
Toast the chiles and rehydrate them in 1 cup of warm water.
Drain the chiles and julienne in short strips.
Cut the corn kernels from the cobs with a sharp knife (about 2 cups).
Heat a large, heavy-bottomed saute pan or skillet over high heat until almost... - 40.4102
Baked Onion Custard
1. Start oven, set at 350° F., Moderate. Rub a medium-sized baking dish with butter or margarine.
2. Peel the onions under water, cut in halves, cover with boiling water and simmer 20 minutes. Drain.
3. Place the toast in the baking dish. Set 2 onion slices... - 36.6205
Cedar Plank-grilled Salmon
Grilled salmon is made even better when cooked on a cedar plank. The cedar plank adds a sweet, smoky flavor to the salmon. You’ll never grill salmon the traditional way again. - 33.5533
Pitmasters Pulled Pork Bacon Cheeseburgers
Check out this BBQ Pit Boys Beef and Pork combo plate. They "low and slow" a Pork Shoulder for 12 hours, shred it, and then pile it high on grilled smoked Bacon Cheeseburgers. - 0
Bbq Chicken Split Roasted Style Barbecue
Have you ever tried to make barbecued split roaster chicken? Look at this impressive video that shares this excellent recipe that is a must try. Amaze your guests with this awesome chicken that would surely be a hit. The video also offers great information... - 108.421
The Best Stop Cajun Chicken
Texas is known for its amazing barbecues, so of course this grilled Texas-style chicken recipe lives up to the reputation of simple, cheap and delicious! Two whole chickens barbecued with some great "The Best Stop" Cajun seasoning, smoked with "Tabasco Wood... - 102.062
Holidays are around the corner make them exciting with some spicy smoked tasso ham. Watch this impressive video that demonstrates a recipe for homemade spicy smoked tasso ham. The video has an excellent presentation and surely a wonderful recipe for holidays.... - 105.816
Grilled Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo
Infused with tons of smoky flavor, this non-traditional Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo is a nice departure from ordinary, garden variety Alfredo. The seared chicken, and grilled veggies, along with KIRBBQ chicken rub, give it a uniquely American taste. Truly an... - 0
Homemade Pastrami - From Scratch
This pastrami turned out really good, soak it over night after the brining for a less salty brisket. I like it salty, reminds me of country ham. - 0
Salt "baked" Chicken
1. Rinse the chicken and pat dry, inside and out, with kitchen paper. Rub the inside with the sea salt.
2. Place four pieces of damp kitchen paper on the base of a heavy-based wok or frying pan just large enough to hold the chicken.
3. Sprinkle a layer of... - 32.3951
Wegmans Cedar-plank Salmon With Brown Sugar & Cracked Pepper
This is an easy and delectable way to prepare salmon. The smokey, sweet flavor really compliments the fish. The flavors are light so they didn't overpower the flavor of the fish. Even if you are not crazy about Salmon, you'll love this recipe. It's easy to... - 127.798
Super Bowl Party
1. For roasted onion dip – Over and aluminum sheet spread parchment paper.
2. Place onion over it; pour grape seed oil, rosemary cover onion and wrap.
3. Put over a baking sheet, roast in a pre-heated oven for 60 minutes at 350 degrees.... - 100.688
Do you want to know how to barbecue at home? Try making Barbecued Brisket! This very detailed step-by-step recipe guides you on how to barbecue a brisket at home. This makes the brisket tender and preserves natural moisture. The best part is that this can be... - 88.1503
Smoke-roasted Pork Shoulder With Sooey Sauce
1. Slather the pork butts with mustard. Combine the pepper, paprika, granulated garlic, onion salt, brown sugar, dry mustard, celery seeds, and chili powder in a small bowl. Sprinkle this rub all over the pork butts. Place the pork in a disposable aluminum... - 31.4076
High Fiber Pizza Crust With Healthy Mince Meat Pasta Topping
My search for a perfect and 100% whole wheat pizza crust ended today! So instead of the 0-benefit all-purpose flour, here is a fiber rich pizza crust. And guess what, the topping is also just as healthy as any meat lover would want it to be – extra lean... - 0
Smoky Rub Recipes By Category