- » Smoked Whole Chicken
Smoked Whole Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of smoked whole chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for smoked whole chicken recipes.
Whole Chicken In The Oil Free Cooker
1. On a board, place the roast chicken. Make sure the chicken is dry.
2. In a small bowl, pour the creole butter marinade and using the turkey marinade injection, inject this liquid in the chicken's leg and breast areas.
3. Take the Cajun rub... - 111.952
Smoked Roasted Whole Chicken
Nothing like smoke roasted whole chicken on a grill. The video here shares an excellent idea for holiday picnics or camping. Take a look at this spectacular video that displays this amazing smoking technique. So pack up for a great holiday this weekend and do... - 83.9013
Smoked Whole Chicken
Holidays is great time for camping and picnics with family and friends. This video here would certainly impress you with this mind blowing whole chickens flavored in a unique manner with garlic butter. Surely an ultimate journey of culinary excellence. - 85.6494
Whole Chicken In The Oil Free Cooker
1. Wash and clean the chicken
2. Pour out the marinade into a bowl.
3. Fill a 2-Ounce Marinade Injector with the marinade and set aside till required.
4. Inject the marinade into the meat to ensure that the butter marinade enters the... - 105.806
Lime Soda Smoked Whole Chicken
Have you ever smoked meat with a lime soda can? The chef in this video does. He is experimenting with a whole chicken. Outside is rubbed with herbs and inside has a smoke of lime soda. See how he does it. - 93.7124
Smoked Chicken Apple And Walnut Salad
Toss chicken strips, apples, celery and chopped watercress in large bowl.
Blend in lemon dressing and pepper.
Cover and refrigerate up to 4 hours. - 32.9877
Smoked Chicken Breast Salad
Our liquid smoke into a 5- to 6-quart pan.
Set a rack in pan.
Arrange chicken breasts in a single layer on rack and cover pan tightly.
Bake in a 350° oven until meat in thickest part is no longer pink; cut to test 20 to 25 minutes.
If made ahead, let cool;... - 46.6544
Smoked Chicken And Black Bean Soup
1)Cut chicken into pieces of desired size.
2)In a large soup pot, heat oil and stir fry garlic, onion and bell pepper.
3)Now add in chicken and oregano. Continue to stir fry.
4)Add in tomato, half and half, water, beans with liquid, chicken buillon... - 46.7431
Smoked Chicken With Shrimp
Wipe the mushrooms with a damp cloth or kitchen paper.
Put the celery and mushrooms in a casserole and add the lemon juice.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 5 minutes.
Mix the lobster bisque with 1/3 cup (41/2 tablespoons) of water, the sour... - 43.3796
Smoked Beer Butt Chicken
A whole chicken that is just over flowing with juice and talk about tender mmmmmmm perfect for cookouts and to make a name for yourself - 38.5274
Smoked Chicken Tortillas
1. Loosely wrap the tortillas in a foil and keep warm in oven.
2. Shred chicken into bite size pieces, wrap in foil, and warm in oven for about 10 minutes.
3. Heat salsa until hot thoroughly but do not boiling.
4. To arrange, fill each... - 37.0806
A Tea Smoke
Take 3 sheets of heavy-duty aluminum foil 15 inches (38 cm) square and start rolling the edges under to form a circle that fits in the bottom of your Dutch ovenâ€”in our case, a foil saucer approximately 5 inches (13 cm) in diameter.
When the edge is... - 37.7431
This tender, moist and delicious smoked chicken recipe is just what you need for your day outdoors. Cooking and eating outside amidst nature can be a fun way to enjoy a wonderful holiday. - 31.8524
Chinese Smoked Chicken
1 Clean and wipe chicken. Fry peppercorns and salt for 1 minute in a wok. Rub into chicken and allow to stand for 2 hours.
2 Bring water to a boil in a large pan. Add green onions, ginger, star anise, cinnamon and soy sauce and simmer 10 minutes. Add chicken... - 33.018
Grill Smoked Summer Herb Chicken
1. Prepare a medium fire in a covered grill; push hot coals to one side. Or preheat a gas grill for an indirect fire. Cut 1 lemon in quarters and stuff into chicken cavity. Use your fingers to loosen skin of chicken breast and thighs from meat. Carefully... - 26.9461
Chinese Tea Bag Smoked Chicken
Chinese Tea Bag Smoked Chicken is a unique and wonderful dish! Everyone who has ever had this dish has had only praises for it! Try this Chinese Tea Bag Smoked Chicken recipe and you will understand why. - 39.813
Cold Smoked Chicken Breasts With Three Pepper Coulis
1) In a shallow baking dish, place the chicken breasts.
2) Use a bowl, to combine the wine, rosemary, garlic, and salt and pepper.
3) Pour the marinade over the chicken breasts. Place inside refrigerator, by covering with a plastic wrap, for 12... - 48.078
Smoked Chicken Appetizers
1) In a small bowl, place the all-fruit preserves.
2) Microwave on high for a minute, or until the contents are melted. You can also melt this in a saucepan over medium-low heat.
3) With the melted preserves, brush the top surface of each chicken... - 40.6462
Smoked Chicken Appetizers
1. Place the preserves in a small bowl and microwave on high for 1 minute, or until the preserves are completely melted. ( or else you can melt the preserves in a small saucepan against slow medium flame)
2. Brush lightly the top surface of each of the... - 40.7796
Braised Chicken With Wild Mushrooms And Whole Garlic
Heat 5 tablespoons of the olive oil over moderate heat in a broad, heavy-bottomed pot large enough to accommodate all the chicken.
Add the chicken and brown on all sides.
Add the sherry, garlic, and herbs.
Cook over high heat for 5 minutes.
Add the chicken... - 43.2663
Murgh Musallam Whole Chicken With Spices
First make your marinade.
Put the ingredients for the marinade in the container of an electric blender.
Blend at high speed until you have a smooth paste.
Peel the skin off the whole chicken.
Where it is hard to peel, as on the wing tips, you can leave it... - 44.3019
Crispy Skin 'smoked' Chicken
1. To prepare the chicken clean it well.
2. In a saucepan bring the 'Master Gravy' to a rolling boil, immerse the bird in it and simmer under cover for 25-30 minutes.
3. Remove and brush it all over with the maltose or honey and vinegar... - 35.4451
Wsm Bbq's Chicken - Bock & Brown Sugar
These smoke kissed, Bock and Brown Sugar licked chickens could be the juiciest, most succulent cooked chicken you'll ever try This fabulous chicken recipe is great for barbecue parties or family get-togethers. Call it Drunken chicken or Beer Can Chicken, no... - 101.906
Smoked Chicken And Chutney Canapes
1. In a small bowl, combine butter, chutney, lemon juice, and pepper. Blend well. (Chutney butter can be prepared a day ahead and refrigerated; return to room temperature before using.)
2. Spread about 2 teaspoons chutney butter over each slice of bread.... - 25.1948
Smoked Chicken Sandwiches
For Each Serving: Take 2 pieces of toast, hot from the toaster, and spread 1 side of each with 1/2 tablespoon (7.5 ml) of the yogurt.
Place the toast slices side by side on a dinner plate, yogurt side up.
Layer 1 piece of toast with a generous-sized lettuce... - 37.7357
First Attempt At The Uds = Fail!
So last night I was anxious to start using my newly built UDS and decided to do a whole chicken on it. Well it didn't go as I expected. - 0
Chinese Smoked Chicken
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Grind peppercorns in a mill or place between 2 sheets of wax paper and crush with a mallet.
Rub ground peppercorns into chicken pieces thoroughly, on both sides.
Allow to stand several hours.
Place a large sheet of aluminum foil on a... - 38.0649
Avocado Smoked Ham And Chicken Sandwich
1. Cut the chicken into small pieces
2. Mix the chopped chicken with mashed avocado and mix well
3. Chill and layer it between two slices of bread
4. Serve the sandwich toasted with a fresh salad. - 37.7798
Pasta Shells With Smoked Chicken In Garlic Cream Sauce
Bring 6 quarts of salted water to a boil in a very large pot over high heat.
Add the pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until the pasta is about 30 seconds from being done.
Add the broccoli; mix well and cook 30 seconds longer.
Drain the pasta and broccoli... - 40.1681
Smoked Chicken Sausage In Red Wine
1. Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Prick the sausages with a fork, add them to the skillet, and saute to stiffen the skin, about 2 minutes. Cover, and cook the sausages on one side over medium-high heat for 5 minutes.
2. While the... - 34.4931
Smoked Ham And Shrimp Jambalaya
Preheat the oven to 350°.
In a heavy 3- or 4-quart casserole, fry the bacon over moderate heat until it has rendered its fat and is brown but not crisp.
Drain on paper towels and reserve.
Add the onions to the fat in the pan and cook them for 8 to 10... - 44.5206
Chicken Club Sandwiches
Spread one side of each slice of bread with mayonnaise.
Top 4 slices of bread with a lettuce leaf and 2 slices of chicken; cover each with another slice of bread.
Top each with a lettuce leaf, 2 tomato slices, and 2 slices of bacon, cover each with remaining... - 27.0398
Chicken Sacos With Jicama Pasta
Chicken Sacos With Jicama Pasta is a very easy to prepare recipe. Enjoy this amazingly mouth watering Chicken Sacos With Jicama Pasta dish; I am sure you would love to share your experience with me. - 46.0224
Pizza Beer Drunken Chicken Part 1
Chef Tom & Mamma Mia Spend the afternoon preparing four whole chickens, all soaked overnight in a pizza beer brine. Two had two pounds of Jalapenos, the others had none. Part 1 of 4. - 25.3773
Chicken Salad With Horseradish Dill Dressing
Making a Chicken Salad With Horseradish Dill Dressing can turn out really easy if you follow this recipe. A personal favorite of my husband, I bet your husband will love it too. Give it try! - 42.2371
Bread And Chicken Salad
1. Cut the bread into 1-inch chunks and place them in a mixing bowl. Add cold water to cover, and let the bread soften while you work on the next steps.
2. Discard the skin and fat from the chicken, and cut the meat into 1/2-inch dice. Split the cucumbers in... - 34.9068
The Big Easy Chicken Salad
1. Cut 1 inch off the bottoms of the asparagus and peel the stems. Bring an inch of salted water to a boil in a wide skillet. Add the asparagus and cook them over medium heat until just cooked through, 4 to 5 minutes. Drain and rinse under cold water to stop... - 31.9359
Chicken Breasts Stuffed With Ham And Mushrooms
1 To prepare the stuffing: In an 8-inch nonstick skillet, melt the butter over moderate heat.
Add the shallots and saute, stirring constantly, for 1 minute.
Add the mushrooms and saute, stirring, for 2 minutes or until softened.
Transfer the mixture to a bowl... - 40.8092
Pure Pantry Chicken Salad
1) Rinse the black beans, then drain well and pat them dry.
2) In a mixing bowl, combine the beans and corn together.
3) Discard the chicken skin and fat, cut into 1/2-inch dice and add into the bowl.
4) Drain, dry and slice the olives lengthwise or... - 43.8333
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Remove bones and skin from chicken breasts; cut chicken breasts into halves.
Place chicken between 2 pieces plastic wrap.
Pound with mallet or side of saucer until 1/4 inch thick.
Place 1 slice each ham and cheese on each piece chicken.
Roll up carefully,... - 44.7967
Yucatan Roasted Chicken
For all those who love eating chicken this yucatan chicken recipe is a must try. Watch the video to see how the chef combines chicken with sweet potato fries to make an exotic dish in no time. A nice dish with a south western and Mexican flair to it! - 123.888
Chile Chicken Breast Stir Fry
1. In a wok, heat the oil against medium -high flame until it gets hot but it should not reach its smoke point.
2. Add garlic in it and stir-fry the ingredients until it becomes golden.
3. Now add chicken in it and stir fry the chicken pieces for 2-3... - 47.8718
Homemade Kfc Grilled Chicken
Ever sat with a KFC chicken and wondered the 'secret' behind this delicious chicken snack? Well, with this recipe you will be able to emulate this yummy KFC style chicken right within your kitchen. A very simple, tasty and no-fuss recipe. - 96.7028
Cut tongue into julienne strips about 1/4 inch thick and 2 inches long.
Remove fillets from chicken and strip out tough tendons.
Cut fillets in half diagonally.
Cut rest of meat with the grain into pieces same size as fillets.
Remove any skin and tough parts... - 45.1803
Indian Roast Chicken
clean the chicken but do not remove the skin.
Rub the chicken with ginger and 1 tablespoon ghee, and set aside to marinate for two or three hours.
Heat the rest of the ghee in a large pan till it begins to smoke.
The heat should be very high.
Put in the whole... - 38.4105
Chicken And Tasso Jambalaya
Cook rice according to package directions.
In a 3 quart saucepan cook onion, celery, green pepper, and garlic in butter or margarine till tender.
Stir in undrained tomatoes, tomato paste, tasso or sausage, and seasoning.
Bring to boiling.
Reduce... - 43.1881
Chicken Breast And Sweet Pepper Stir Fry
1. In a small bowl, you have to combine the soy sauce, sherry, and black pepper, oyster pepper together.
2. In a wok, heat the oil against high flame until it gets hot but never should start smoking. Add onion and garlic in it and stir fry the... - 45.3738
Galantine Of Chicken
Sprinkle the chicken with the salt, pepper and allspice.
In a mixing bowl combine the meat, egg, bread crumbs, parsley, spices and salt.
Spread the mixture over the chicken, cover with the tongue and ham strips.
Sprinkle with the pistachio nuts,... - 43.2706
Cashew Chicken Breast Stir Fry
1. Put the chicken in a bowl. Sprinkle on 1/2 teaspoon of salt, 1/2 teaspoon of sugar, soy sauce, oyster sauce, and cornstarch.
2. Mix well all ingredients and set aside.
3. In a wok, heat 1 tablespoon of the oil against high flame until the oil... - 45.9484
Lala Cooks - Chicken & Sausage Gumbo
Are you looking for a special recipe for holidays? Try this delicious Chef's Special Chicken and Sausage Gumbo. The dish is a great blend of flavors and is absolutely perfect for thanksgiving. Watch it now. - 142.848
Gourmet Roast Chicken
This rotisserie style chicken is something you would fancy in an elegant kitchen. Chef David takes you through how to get this gourmet meal done right in your kitchen. See the video for more! - 105.718
Delectable Beer Can Chicken - Part 1 Introduction
Call it beer can chicken or beer in the butt chicken, this delicious, tender and succulent chicken recipe will surely impress anyone. Crispy outside and moist within, this delicious chicken is a win-win one. Stream the video to know all about this recipe. - 107.826
Delectable Beer Can Chicken - Part 2 Instructions
If you like your chicken crispy outside and moist within, then you will love to master this dish. Beer can chicken is a way of cooking chicken wherein the meat is cooked in a way that it become succulent with and crisp outside. Follow the video recipe to... - 108.527
Delectable Beer Can Chicken - Part 3 Preparation
This summer, try something new and unique in your barbecue. This super-moist chicken tastes great when served with crusty bread and green salad. Succulent and flavorful, this is one dish that will totally floor anyone. For more on the technique, stream the... - 107.831
Sausage Stuffed Chicken Roll Ups
Have you experienced the joy of this Sausage Stuffed Chicken Roll Ups recipe, yet? Benefit from this Sausage Stuffed Chicken Roll Ups which is High Protein. The Sausage Stuffed Chicken Roll Ups is made with chicken which is easy to find at any grocery store.... - 38.5031
Sausage Stuffed Chicken Roll Ups
Are you looking for a proven sausage stuffed chicken roll ups recipe? It is an ideal main dish. A good way to use up chicken is to make some amazing sausage stuffed chicken roll ups. My family loves sausage stuffed chicken roll ups. So will yours! - 39.5544
1. Cut the whole chicken into pieces.
2. Rub chicken pieces with salt and roll over paprika pepper.
3. In a frying pan, fry bacon slice until they are crisp.
4. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
5. In a soaked Romertopf, line... - 45.4771
Chinese Walnut Chicken
Bone breasts, discarding skin; or have butcher do it.
Press with hands to make of uniform thickness.
Cut in 1 1/2-inch squares.
Mix cornstarch, 1/2 teaspoon salt, the pepper, sugar, 1 tablespoon soy sauce, and 2 tablespoons oil.
Add chicken and stir to coat... - 45.1603
Devilish Chicken Peppers
1)Cut the top of green peppers and discard seeds.
2) Place peppers in boiling salted water and cook for 5 minutes.
3) Drain and keep aside.
4) With a knife cut chicken into bite-size pieces.
5) Heat butter in a pan and cook chicken, chopped green pepper, and... - 46.1077
Wokked Chicken Livers
Sauce: Combine all ingredients and set aside.
Stir-Fry: Trim fat and membranes from livers; cut in half.
Place livers and oysters on paper towels.
Heat wok over high heat; add oil and, when hot but not smoking, stir-fry onions, celery, pepper and garlic for 1... - 44.3452
Lemon Hot Salt Chicken
I don't think you can ever have too many quick chicken recipes in your stash. Here's one for lemon hot salt chicken that is a true blast from my past. If you're from the south chances are you've had this super easy, quick and tasty roasted chicken. This... - 131.643
Chicken And Ham Burgoo
Combine chicken and ham hocks in a kettle or roasting pan; add just enough water to cover.
Heat to boiling; cover.
Simmer 1 1/2 hours, or until chicken is tender; remove from kettle.
Continue cooking ham hocks 1 hour, or until tender; remove from kettle.
Let... - 43.2663
Crispy Chicken With Asparagus Sauce
1. In a shallow dish, lightly beat the egg
2. Spread the crumbs on a plate or wax paper.
3. To bread the chicken breasts, dip each first into egg.
4. Place on crumbs, pat lightly to form even coating, turn and coat other side.
5.... - 48.1618
Stuffed Chicken Rolls In Tomato Sauce
Heat 3 tablespoons of the oil in a 12-inch nonstick skillet over moderate heat for 1 minute.
Add the yellow onion and mushrooms and saute, stirring, for 3 minutes.
Add the ham and half of the spinach and cook, stirring, 3 minutes more.
Transfer to a bowl and... - 43.5294
Stir Fried Ginger Chicken
1. Blanch the broccoli in boiling water for 3 minutes.
2. Again, run the broccolis under cold water to stop the cooking process. Repeat with the same process for snow peas for 1 minute.
3. Set these aside for further use.
4. In a wok, heat the peanut... - 44.8966
Chicken With Chinese Long Beans And Walnuts Stir Fry
1. Put the chicken pieces in a bowl.
2. Sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon sugar, soy sauce, cornstarch, and pepper. Mix well the ingredients and set aside.
3. Boil the beans in lightly salted water along with 1-tablespoon oil.
4. Cook for 7... - 46.899
Chicken Rolls Elegante
1) Dice the sausages by removing the casings.
2) Preheat oven to
3) In a large skillet, add sausage, onion, celery and thyme to sauté over medium heat until the meat turns brown.
4) Allow this to cool at room temperature.
5) Take a... - 46.5723
Chicken With Mole Sauce
Sprinkle chicken with 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add chicken; cook 4 minutes on each side or until done.
Remove chicken from pan.
Set aside; keep warm.
Add onion, jalapeno... - 40.0055
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degree F
2. In a bowl, combine the salt and poultry seasoning.
3. Season the chicken breasts with this seasoning mixture.
4. In a skillet, melt the butter.
5. When the butter is hot but not smoking, brown the... - 42.7053
Butter Chicken Jambalaya
Cook sausage in a large Dutch oven until browned; remove from pan with a slotted spoon, and set aside.
Add onion, celery, 3/4 cup green pepper, garlic, and butter to pan; saute over medium-high heat until tender.
Add salt and next 6 ingredients, stirring... - 36.6268
Crab And Chicken Gumbo
Crab And Chicken Gumbo is a delicious soup recipe. Try this effortlessly mouth watering Crab And Chicken Gumbo dish; you would always love to serve to your loved ones. - 49.3004
1. Take the shallow dish in kitchen and lightly beat the egg
2. Spread the crumbs on a plate or wax paper.
3. To bread the chicken breasts, dip each first into egg.
4. Place on crumbs, pat lightly to form even coating, turn and coat other... - 46.5937
White Beans And Escarole Chicken Soup
1)In a large saucepan, saute the sausage slices in the oil over a medium heat for about 2 to 3 minutes per side until slightly stiffened and brown.
2) In a bowl, remove the sausage slices with a slotted spoon, keep aside.
3) In the same saucepan, cover... - 47.9787
Ham Sausage And Chicken Gumbo
Brown each meat, one at a time, in oil in a large Dutch oven, removing to drain on paper towels.
Add flour to oil remaining in Dutch oven; cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until roux is caramel colored (10 to 15 minutes).
Add onion, garlic, and... - 42.8352
Chicken, Oyster, And Sausage Gumbo
In a heavy 4 quart Dutch oven stir together the flour and oil till smooth.
Cook over medium high heat 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
Reduce heat to medium.
Cook and stir the roux constantly about 15 minutes more or till a dark reddish brown roux is formed.... - 45.8363
Preheat oven to 350°.
In pie plate, combine flour and curry powder.
Dip each chicken breast in beaten egg white, allow the excess to drip off, then dredge both sides in flour-curry mixture; tap gently to shake off excess and set aside.
Combine half the soy... - 43.1223
Creole Chicken Casserole
1. Mix rice, broth, pepper sauce, onion and garlic in 3-quart casserole. Cover tightly and microwave on high 9 to 11 minutes or until rice is tender and liquid is absorbed.
2. Stir in remaining ingredients; break up tomatoes. Cover tightly and microwave 8 to... - 30.5404
Chipotle Chicken Stew With Sweet Potato
Chipotles are smoked jalapeño peppers that are canned in a tomato sauce called adobo. They add a beautiful spicy and smoky flavor to foods. They are packed with their seeds so they can be quite hot. The amount of chipotles that you choose to use will depend... - 125.098
Chicken Breast And Asian Oyster Mushroom Sauce
1. In a small bowl, combine sherry, soy sauce, limejuice, and sugar together.
2. Set aside the bowl.
3. In a wok, heat the oils over high flame until very hot but not smoking.
4. Add ginger, pepper, and garlic in oil and stir-fry for... - 49.4229
Mlukhiyya With Chicken
This is a wonderful dish of chicken, Meloukhyia, spices, etc. that is served in a layered fashion in individual wide bowls. Variations of this recipe are popular in Egypt, Lebanon and much of the Middle East. We love it! The boy on the left is carrying a... - 31.5409
Chicken With Oranges And Hot Chili Peppers
1. Preheat oven to 200°F (95°C).
2. Remove pith from orange rind and cut into 1 1/4-inch (5-mm) matchsticks.
3. Place rind matchsticks on baking sheet and cook for 2 hours, until they are dry and begin to crisp. Set aside.
4. In a large skillet, heat oil on... - 35.4692
Mustardy Barbecue Drummers
1. Chop two of the bacon slices into small pieces and dry cook in a pan for 3-4 minutes, stirring so that the bacon does not stick to the bottom. Remove from the heat and stir in the garlic, 2 tablespoons of the wholegrain mustard, and the bread crumbs.
2.... - 36.0136
Cajun Chicken And Sausage Jambalaya
If you are looking for a Cajun style comfort good, things cannot get any better than this. Chef Beryl Stokes shares with us her own recipe for this hearty, smoky, savory Creole classic treat, slimmed down using chicken strips and sausages. A tasty,... - 97.1531
Shanghai Chicken And Vegetables
1. In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium high.
2. When the oil is hot but not smoking, add the chicken cubes and saute them until they are evenly browned and lose their pinkishness.
3. Add the ginger, garlic and rice and saute a few more minutes... - 47.3577
Chicken Saltimbocca Alla Romana
1) Preheat oven at 350°.
2) Use waxed paper to place chicken breast halves. With a meat mallet or rolling pin, flatten the breast halves.
3) Top the chicken breast halves with a slice of Swiss cheese and prosciutto.
4) Roll up the breast halves... - 43.1285
Chicken And Corn Pot Pie
Bring 1 quart water to boil in saucepan.
Add onions and blanch 2 minutes.
Drain in colander and rinse thoroughly with cold water.
Trim off tops and bottoms of onions and slip off skins.
Melt butter in large, shallow casserole over medium heat.
Add bacon and... - 48.3674
Smoky Barbecued Chicken
1. MARINATE THE CHICKEN: In a bowl, combine the vinegar, mustard, honey, garlic, shallots, salt and pepper. Slowly whisk in the olive oil. Put the chickens in a 2-gallon resealable plastic bag and pour in the marinade. Seal and turn to thoroughly coat the... - 35.3949
Chicken Rolls With Roasted Pineapple Habanero Sauce
1. Start out pre-heating your cooker to 270 degrees.
2. Rinse 4 large boneless chicken breasts.
3. Place the breasts in a 1 gallon Ziploc bag one at a time.
4. Using a tenderizing mallet and or a rolling pin, pond down the breast until its... - 114.338
Chicken & Ham Soup With Crunchy Vegetables
1. Combine chicken and ham hocks in a kettle or roasting pan; add just enough water to cover. Heat to boiling; cover. Simmer 1 1/2 hours, or until chicken is tender; remove from kettle. Continue cooking ham hocks 1 hour, or until tender; remove from... - 31.4628
Chinese Style Chicken Salad
1) In a large saucepan, fill water and bring it to a boil over heat.
2) Place the bean sprouts in and blanch them for 1 minute.
3) Drain the bean sprouts on a colander. Refresh under cold running water and drain well.
4) In a large bowl, place the bean... - 47.3606
Chicken And Corn Pot Pie
Combine all dry ingredients. Cut butter into small pieces and mix into dry ingredients with a fork. Add water, tossing with the fork until just moistened and dough can be gathered into a ball. Do not over mix.
Wrap dough in plastic wrap and chill... - 41.4756
Sauteed Chicken Breasts With Walnut Yogurt Sauce
1) Peel garlic and crush it. Also, pare and trim carrots and chop them into thin rounds.
2) Wash chicken and pat dry with paper towels.
2) Take a heavy bottomed saucepan and place it over high heat. Combine stock, garlic, carrot, onion,... - 46.2472