- » Smoked Turkey Leg
Smoked Turkey Leg Recipes
Enjoy our collection of smoked turkey leg recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for smoked turkey leg recipes.
Smoked Turkey Legs
Bought 6 fresh Turkey legs and injected them with Tony's Butter & Jalapeño and then rubbed with Uncle Chris's from Fiesta. Smoked at 225 with Pecan wood for 3.78 hours - 0
Smoked Turkey Legs & Cabbage
1. Start the smoker with pecan woods, temperature should be 250 degree.
2. Inject the turkey legs with the marinade, and season it with the rub, keep it aside.
3. Core the cabbage head with a paring knife also cut the base so that the cabbage... - 100.596
Smoked Turkey Leg With Bok Choy
Giant Smoked Turkey Leg recipe with Bok Choy The turkey legs have a lot less fat then you would think! Broiled recipe with no carbs! - 96.0385
Disney Smoked Turkey Leg Dinner
Make a budget friendly & quick feast fit for any King or Queen. Take a trip to Disney World without leaving your kitchen! - 97.1686
You May Also Like!
Slow Smoked Turkey
This is no ordinary turkey. Watch this video, follow these detailed steps and you will never have a dry, stringy, boring whole bird again. Indeed this smoked turkey is much more flavorful and succulent than an oven roast one, and this particular recipe gets... - 114.153
1. Preheat cooker to 325 degree.
2. Clean turkey, and remove all giblets from its cavity.
3. On a dish place turkey, pour brine and allow it to sit for 10-12 hours,precisely 1 hour for each pound .
4. Remove turkey from brine, and rinse... - 90.2709
Soak 4 to 6 wood chunks or several handfuls of wood chips in water; drain.
Rinse turkey; pat dry with paper towels.
Tuck wing tips under back and tie legs together.
Squeeze 1 1/2 tablespoons juice from lemon; mix with butter, chopped herbs, garlic, mustard,... - 43.8825
Tg Churckey 2011
Smoked turkey tastes spectacular, but there are tricks revealed in this recipe that make it the Ultimate Smoked Turkey. Follow these steps and you will never again have a dry, stringy, cardboardy, boring bird on your Thanksgiving table. This will be the best... - 109.601
Barbecued Turkey Legs
Sprinkle turkey with salt and pepper.
Place in slow-cooking pot.
Combine remaining ingredients; pour over turkey.
Cover and cook on low for 5 to 7 hours.
If turkey legs are small, serve one thigh or one drumstick per person; if large, slice off cooked meat... - 36.4632
This smoked turkey recipe is prepared with vegetables. Spiced with cinnamon, the smoked turkey is cooked in a charcoal smoker with hickory chips.served with a side of choice, this smoked turkey is simple and delicious. - 39.6769
Turkey Legs With Beer
Wash the celery, remove the leaves and set aside.
Chop the stalks.
Put the bacon, carrot, onion and celery into a deep casserole and add 3 tablespoons (2 tablespoons) of water.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 6 minutes.
Pour the lager into the casserole and... - 46.1051
Smoked Stuffed Turkey
1)Rinse turkey with cold water and pat dry after removing giblets and neck.(Reserve for other uses, if desired).
2)Sprinkle cavity with salt.
3)Combine sugar and cinnamon and dredge apple in cinnamon-sugar mixture.
4)Stuff apple, onion, and celery into... - 46.5306
Festive Smoked Turkey
1. Soak smoking chips in brandy in a non-reactive metal dish for 1 hour.
2. To make stuffing, melt butter in a frying pan over a medium heat, add leek and spring onions and cook, stirring, for 3 minutes. Add bacon and cook for 5 minutes longer. Add... - 41.5596