- » Smoked Turkey Gravy
Smoked Turkey Gravy Recipes
Enjoy our collection of smoked turkey gravy recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for smoked turkey gravy recipes.
Tg Churckey 2011
Smoked turkey tastes spectacular, but there are tricks revealed in this recipe that make it the Ultimate Smoked Turkey. Follow these steps and you will never again have a dry, stringy, cardboardy, boring bird on your Thanksgiving table. This will be the best... - 106.58
1. For brine, in a large pot add stock, white sugar, salt, and pickling spice.
2. Place the pot on flame, stir and bring it to a boil. Remove the pot from heat and allow it to cool.
3. Pour ice water into the pot. Mix well.
4. In a large ziplock... - 0
A smoked turkey would definitely get more likes when compared to the roasted one, not only for its flavor but also for ease with which it is made. This video has useful instructions on how to brine and smoke the turkey along with wood chips, to get that... - 107.214
Smoked Turkey With Creole Stuffing
Thaw shrimp, if frozen.
Halve large shrimp.
In a saucepan cook the celery and onion in butter or margarine till tender.
Add shrimp; cook and stir just till shrimp turn pink.
Remove from heat.
Stir in the salt and ground red pepper.
Place the dry bread cubes... - 40.9959
Barbecued Turkey Breast
Remove gravy package from turkey breast and discard.
Place turkey in large plastic food storage bag in baking dish.
In 2-cup measure, combine all marinade ingredients.
Pour over turkey breast.
Marinate in refrigerator for 8 hours or overnight,... - 44.6477
Roast Turkey With Nutty Stuffing
NUTTY STUFFING: In large skillet, melt batter over medium heat; cook celery, onions, garlic, apple, sage, pepper, rosemary, salt and ham for 10 to 15 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
Place bread, parsley and nuts in large bowl; add celery mixture and... - 45.4677
Herbed Turkey And Mushrooms
1. In a large, flat skillet, melt and heat half margarine or butter over medium-high flame.
2. When hot but not smoking, arrange the turkey steaks in the pan, and fry on both sides for about 3 to 4 until evenly browned.
3. Remove turkey onto a... - 41.4592
Roast Turkey With Almond Stuffing
Prepare the stuffing first.
Melt the butter in a frying pan.
Add the onions and fry until softened.
Remove from the heat and stir in the ham and breadcrumbs, followed by the remaining stuffing ingredients with salt and pepper to taste.
Wipe the turkey inside... - 39.3461