- » Smoked Turkey Dry Rub
Smoked Turkey Dry Rub Recipes
Enjoy our collection of smoked turkey dry rub recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for smoked turkey dry rub recipes.
Hickory Smoked Turkey
Rinse bird; pat dry with paper towels.
Make a paste of oil and salt; rub 1/4 cup of mixture inside of bird.
Truss turkey and balance on spit or use rotary roast rack.
Brush with salad oil.
Have slow coals at back of barbecue, a drip pan under revolving... - 35.0235
Hickory Smoked Turkey Thighs
Soak a handful (about 2 oz / 60 g) of hickory chips in water to cover for at least 1 hour.
To prepare the dry marinade, in a small bowl, stir together the salt, pepper, sage, thyme and lemon zest.
Pat the turkey thighs dry with paper towels.
Rub them with the... - 41.347
Hickory Smoked Turkey
Soak hickory chips in enough water to cover, about an hour before cooking.
Rinse bird and pat dry; rub cavity with salt.
Skewer neck skin to back.
Tuck wing tips behind shoulder joints.
Push drumsticks under band of skin or tie to tail.
In... - 35.8872
Smoked Turkey Breast
Just in time for Thanksgiving. For many of us a whole turkey it too much, a whole turkey breast is perfect. I used DW's Original BBQ rub for this, the wood used was my tried and true post oak. - 0
I can't believe this is my 100th show for In the Kitchen with Ken. It seems I started doing this just a few weeks ago. I hope you've enjoyed all of my recipes I have shared over the past two years.This week, with Thanksgiving right around the corner, I... - 112.788
Homemade Holiday Turkey
1. Rinse and pat dry turkey.
2. Rub turkey with olive or vegetable oil.
3. Stuff cavity with 1 package sliced bacon and 1 package sage sausage.
4. Season turkey with salt, pepper, sage, garlic and paprika.
5. Place turkey in smoker and... - 98.4154
Peking Style Smoked Turkey With Cornmeal Pancakes
In a small heavy skillet, stir salt and peppercorns over medium heat 2 to 3 minutes or until hot and fragrant.
In a small electric coffee mill or blender, grind salt and peppercorns until powdery.
Sift mixture into a small bowl.
Discard any unground... - 43.5022
Low Sodium Smoked Sugar Maple Turkey
1. Rinse the turkey in cold water removing the neck and parts from both the chest and neck cavities.
2. Place on a cookie sheet and pat dry with paper towels. Now put on some food handling cloves.
3. Using a sanitized injector needle inject... - 108.108
Whole Chicken In The Oil Free Cooker
1. On a board, place the roast chicken. Make sure the chicken is dry.
2. In a small bowl, pour the creole butter marinade and using the turkey marinade injection, inject this liquid in the chicken's leg and breast areas.
3. Take the Cajun rub... - 111.952
1. Remove giblets and neck from turkey (refrigerate for use in soup another day). Rinse turkey with running cold water and drain well (do not pat dry). With hands, rub salt over outside and in body cavity of turkey. Place turkey in 13" by 9" stainless-steel,... - 32.0495
Quick And Easy Chef's Salad
Chef's salad is a staple everywhere, and can be made with almost any kind of cold meat or poultry, or both, and with many kinds of cheese.
A pleasant variation is to rub a slice of stale white bread vigorously with a cut clove of garlic, cut it into small... - 28.687
Game Hens With Fruit And Sausage Stuffing
Preheat oven to 350°.
For the hens: Remove and reserve giblets and necks from hens.
Rinse hens under cold water; pat dry.
Split hens in half lengthwise; trim excess fat.
Loosen skin from breasts and drumsticks by inserting fingers and gently pushing between... - 42.8951