- » Smoked Turkey Casserole
Smoked Turkey Casserole Recipes
Enjoy our collection of smoked turkey casserole recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for smoked turkey casserole recipes.
Hot Smoked Turkey Salad
Prepare macaroni as directed on package.
Rinse and drain.
In 2-quart casserole, combine mayonnaise, sour cream, onion, honey, poppy seed and mustard.
Stir in macaroni and turkey.
Microwave at High for 3 to 6 minutes, or until heated... - 37.7809
Smoked Cheese & Turkey Salad Sandwiches
Place bacon on paper towel-lined plate.
Cover with paper towel.
Microwave at High for 3 1/2 to 6 minutes, or until crisp.
In 2-quart casserole, combine onion, green pepper, celery and butter.
Microwave at High for 2 to 4 minutes, or un - 34.1402
Smoked Turkey And Gorgonzola Lasagna
Process the pasta dough as per instructions.
Cut into lasagna noodles.
In a large Dutch oven or kettle, heat the butter and oil.
Add the vegetables and sausage.
Saute until vegetables are tender.
Add the tomatoes, seasonings and Worcestershire.
Reduce heat... - 43.7485
Smoked Turkey & Shrimp Soup
In 2-quart casserole, combine shrimp, turkey and cornstarch.
Toss to coat.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Microwave at 70% (Medium High) for 9 to 13 minutes, or until shrimp are opaque, stirring after every 3 minutes. - 25.9773
Smoked Turkey & Onion Soup
In 1 1/2-quart casserole, combine butter, onion, garlic and wine.
Microwave at High for 9 to 13 minutes, or until onions are tender and translucent, stirring once or twice.
Stir in remaining ingredients, except sour cream.
Microwave at Hi - 30.3014
Cook and stir leeks in margarine in 3-quart saucepan over medium heat until tender, about 5 minutes.
Blend in flour, salt, nutmeg and pepper.
Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until bubbly; remove from heat.
Stir in chicken broth and milk.
Heat to... - 41.7095
Turkey Sausage Casserole
1. In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together 1/2 cup water, the milk, flour, broth mix, and pepper.
2. In a 2-quart microwavable casserole, mix onion and margarine.
3. Cover and cook on High for 2 minutes until onion is translucent; after... - 45.8998
Turkey cassoulet is a mixed sausage, bacon and turkey recipe prepared with beans. The roasted turkey is cooked and baked along with beans and onions in a combined mix. Spiced with garlic and fennel with a dash of black pepper, the turkey cassoulet can be... - 36.9418
1. Grease a 2-quart baking dish or casserole with butter or oil.
2. Preheat the oven to 350° F
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine first 9 ingredients and mix well.
4. Stir 1/2 cup cashews or peanuts.
5. Turn spoon and spread the... - 45.8998
In a 1 1/2-quart nonmetal casserole crumble ground turkey.
Add onion and garlic powder.
Micro-cook, covered, on 100% power (high) for 3 to 5 minutes or till turkey is no longer pink, stirring once to break up meat.
Stir in sausage pieces, undrained... - 39.724
Italiano Turkey And Pasta
1. In a large, skillet or casserole, heat the oil over medium-high flame.
2. When hot but not smoking, add the turkey strips to the skillet, and stir fry for about 3 to 5 minutes until evenly browned and tender.
3. With a slotted spoon remove them... - 47.3336
Garden Turkey And Stuffing
1. Combine broth and milk.
2. Preheat the oven to 350°F
3. In a large saucepan, melt and heat the margarine or butter over medium heat.
4. When hot but not smoking, add the vegetables together.
5. SautÃ© until limp.
6. Stir in... - 45.941
Barbecued Turkey Sloppy Joes
Barbecued Turkey Sloppy Joes is a delicious recipe which you will love to serve to your friends and family. This is something which I tried on my last weekend party and it was a great hit. So, why dont you try the same and share your experience with us! - 35.9061
Turkey Oyster Triumph
Combine turkey, oysters, celery, pimiento, parsley, onion and mushroom soup in a greased1 1/2-quart casserole.
Sprinkle with Topping.
Bake at 400° for 20 to 25 minutes.
Topping: Combine dry bread cubes, slivered almonds and butter. - 28.8197
Turkey Legs With Beer
Wash the celery, remove the leaves and set aside.
Chop the stalks.
Put the bacon, carrot, onion and celery into a deep casserole and add 3 tablespoons (2 tablespoons) of water.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 6 minutes.
Pour the lager into the casserole and... - 44.2734
Rinse turkey, then truss with cord and pin neck skin to the back with a skewer.
Leave the cavity open.
Set bird crosswise on a large length of cheesecloth and tie ends over the breast to form a sling.
Place on a rack in a large steamer (or use a deep roast... - 40.0561
Pizza Casserole (kid Approved)
Italian dinner tonight?? Go for this creamy turkey pasta casserole. This video makes a fabulous dish loaded with rich herbs, cheese and turkey. Make sure you do not over cook the pasta. Try it and it will become a new tradition in your home cooking menu. - 126.735
Creole Chicken Casserole
1. Mix rice, broth, pepper sauce, onion and garlic in 3-quart casserole. Cover tightly and microwave on high 9 to 11 minutes or until rice is tender and liquid is absorbed.
2. Stir in remaining ingredients; break up tomatoes. Cover tightly and microwave 8 to... - 29.441
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Place a large non-stick frying pan over moderate heat and brown the sausage.
3) Transfer the cooked sausage to a cutting board and slice it into ½-inch pieces.
4) Put the meat back in... - 43.0323
In a large no-stick frying pan over medium heat, brown the sausage.
Remove to a cutting board and slice into 1/2" pieces.
Return to the pan and add the onions, apples and 2 tablespoons stock.
Saute for 5 minutes, or until the onions and apples are... - 47.2615
Florentine Eggs Benedict
1 For eggs, place water in a 1-quart microwave-safe casserole. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 2 to 3 minutes or until boiling. Gently break eggs into water. Prick each yolk and white. Cover with waxed paper; cook on high for 2 minutes. Let eggs stand,... - 30.4501
Smokin' Texas Wings
Wash and tip the wings.
Pat dry with paper towels.
Place the wings into a casserole dish and cover with foil wrap.
Bake in a preheated 350°F (180°C) oven for 1/2 hour.
While wings are baking blend the remaining ingredients together.
Pour the... - 41.6304
Sausage And Sauerkraut
Sausage And Sauerkraut is an amazingly delicious recipe. Try this Sausage And Sauerkraut recipe; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 25.2656
Chili Bean Soup
In a 3-quart casserole, combine the onions, celery, jalapefios, garlic, and oil.
Cover with wax paper and microwave on high for 5 minutes, or until the onions are translucent.
Add the beans with their liquid, stock, salsa, turkey or ham, chili powder, cumin,... - 37.7792
Maria's Chicken And Sausage In Saffron Rice
In a large, heavy casserole, heat the butter and oil over medium high heat until hot but not smoking.
Add the chicken, skin side down, and cook for 3 to 4 minutes until the skin is lightly browned.
Turn and cook for another 3 minutes on the second side.
Add... - 44.9454
Holiday Pot Pie
In Dutch oven, combine chicken stock, ham, vermouth (if using), carrots, celery, sweet potatoes, bay leaf and savory; bring to boil.
Reduce heat and simmer, covered, for 15 to 20 minutes or until carrots are tender crisp.
Add peas and red pepper; simmer for 2... - 45.0384
Italian Chicken And Pasta
1. In a large skillet or casserole, heat half the oil over medium-high flame.
2. When hot but not smoking, add the chicken pieces to the skillet, and stir- fry for about 5 minutes until evenly browned and tender.
3. With a slotted spoon remove them... - 48.6152
Cheesy Bacon Zucchini Bake
Seasoned zucchini tossed with onions, garlic, topped with mixed cheeses, breadcrumbs, bacon and baked to a golden, cheesy perfection. Yep this cheesy bacon zucchini bake it pretty darn tasty! Who needs baked macaroni and cheese when you can have this stuff!!... - 123.235
Festive Chicken Dip
1) Place chopped chicken in a small bowl.
2) Sprinkle with 4 tablespoons of the lime juice, minced garlic, salt and pepper; mix well let it stand while assembling the dip.
3) In another bowl, mix together beans, 1/2 cup of the sour... - 45.909